Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Thread closed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (16328 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed by omaclarry(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

I get your point bro! But a man grabbing my wife’s hand forcefully is a no no for me! Even if you be army or governor! Them no born you well! It’s normal for men to make advances on women, some romantically and other and others naughty, but grabbing a woman’s hands forcefully is an act of violence and crime. He is even lucky I didn’t press charges. As for the macheting you mentioned. Braaahhh! Nor be everything person dey talk for public forum. Let’s not go there make I nor talk much cheesy

Where you there when they grabbed her hand? When you arrive did you ask the guy what happened.. u just rushed flying nodding cos ur wife told u something on phone.. keep flying with ur head 1 day na grave u go nod

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by obonujoker(m): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

The two people with me are Naval personnels. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I be full Hoodlum ooo bro! My mental case nor get cure especially when it comes to my wife. I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive that Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that! You dare not disrespect someone’s wife like that!

What school in Benin?? IUO, BiU or uniben itself?
Re: Thread closed by DaInferno(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hote let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las last school CSO picked him up and hand over him to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.
that your wife was angry at the approach and called you alone, unlike others when they hear money,that you rushed there and did not spare the rod...una too much mehn! open another investigation on his head how he came about the car, I don't think he will ever forget whenever he sees a wedding ring!

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2021
I like your style bother, a married woman in Nigeria is taken.....

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Emmanuel909090: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Disclaimer: I am in no way supporting what the young man did...

First calling him a Yahoo boy without a proper prove says a lot about your personality... does it mean anybody from a rich home using Benz is a Yahoo boy?

I pray you don't learn the hard way, when you got there, did you at least hear the boys side of the story? Or you just started beating him based on what your wife said in anger...

The advice I'm going to give is always learnt by experience but if you make good use of it, you will live long...

Never act in anger when a woman reports in anger... Always hear from both sides...
You might be her next victim not minding you being married to her...

Now down to the ruggedity, forget your strength or title and that of your friends. I guess you are not stronger than the armed military and police men killed at Akwa Ibom last week or the ones killed at Aba last week too or the police men killed during end sars, they are just too many to mention...

Guess you watched the video of how oyigbo DPO was killed during End Sars and how one DPO at Anambra used wisdom to handle situations he was not killed or his station burnt but was praised, no be jazz...

Godly wisdom is better than strength...

N/B: Your wife already knows your weakness and will always use it to achieve her aim... she might rage in anger, cry or even lie to have you react...

Grow up...
You just displayed your weakness not strength...

22 Likes

Re: Thread closed by retake89(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2021
tosaino95:

We are saying the same thing Oga, am trying to make him understand his action he is still forming hard man like the world is in hand.
na that guy i blame self if am Cultist no one can such with me the person will surely know what sup but am not as am not self people do tell me am a nonsense guy.

Guy wetin happen wey u want kill us with English. We offend you? Ahhhh

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread closed by makermix1: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2021
lol mess id card, funny every time.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Taitaiwo: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2021
tosaino95:

baba keep shut again if to say you are caught alone in a corner and 3 Guys want beat life of you can your title save you there.

We should mind the way we insult people in the forum. You can pass your message without insult bro.

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by sammysammy111(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.
You can take it however you want,but this is experience101

My brother i get ur point, d wife is supposed to no how to handle people like dat, if u hear/see wat women go tru everyday in cases like data especially in parks and other public places, husband be wise, no be everything fight de solve

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Taitaiwo: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2021
Something like this happened to my friend some years ago, his wife went to the market to get some food stuffs, a guy approached her she declined but the guy persistd... Out of frustration my friend's wife slapped the guy, the guy retaliated and kasala burst.

She picked her phone and called her husband that someone is about to kill her, my friend called some of his other friends (I was not around) they boarded maruwa, on their way Tipper crushed the maruwa, my main guy was the only casualty, the rest survived.

So I think SeaTrade has a point. She should have done everything to avoid the guy and calm the situation, calling you to come avenge her isn't necessarily. May God always guild us.

7 Likes

Re: Thread closed by malvisguy212: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Over what a simple "not interested" would have solved?
I'm sure you'd want to come and beat me too,be my guest mr flying nodding.
Treat things like this with tact next time.
hello..come back and advice the op when the Yahoo boy molest your wife or sister

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Twelfthman: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Wow, pathetic

That dude his wife had confrontation with is somehow protected by some divine forces probably one of the chosen cus if they got to him first they were gonna kill him...
Truth is u can't just mess with anyone in this world. Some people are protect not by juju or babalawo or any kind of voodoo

Taitaiwo:
Something like this happened to my friend some years ago, his wife went to the market to get some food stuffs, a guy approached her she declined but the guy persistd... Out of frustration my friend's wife slapped the guy, the guy retaliated and kasala burst.

She picked her phone and called her husband that someone is about to kill her, my friend called some of his other friends (I was not around) they boarded maruwa, on their way Tipper crushed the maruwa, my main guy was the only casualty, the rest survived.

So I think SeaTrade has a point. She should have done everything to avoid the guy and calm the situation, calling you to come avenge her isn't necessarily. May God always guild us.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Nigerians overreact, she called you so you could come fight because she knows you got some naval connection and you acted exactly as anticipated. That's how women put you guys in trouble, what if in the process of the beating he slumped and died.

All she would have done is walk away, there is freedom of speech. Blacks are easily triggered. Non allow your woman put you for prison, because you want form supper man.

8 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Csami(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

I am not supposed to say this out or brag but the two Naval personnel with me are SBS-2. Do your research and find out what it means for a Naval personnel to have the title SBS-2. Maybe just then you will understand the kind of person I am and the kind of people I roll with!

SBS-2
See as you're confident like they are immune to bullet.

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Notatribalist(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:
I will make it brief and mix my English with our local pigin English so expect a poor write up base on area wey I be. I won’t say the school name for security reasons but this matter xup yesterday!

My wife went to celebrate matric with her kid sister. Initially I told her I can’t make it but i planned on giving them a surprise visit with two of my friend who accompanied me since the school is my zanga I graduated from years back. I was already driving close to the close gate when I noticed my wife calling me, I picked up the call only for me to hear my wife raging so angrily that one guy approached her, she flashed her wedding ring for him to get lost and this guy had the guts to grab her hands and tell her that he will give her 50k if she follows him to an hotel let them get down that he likes her. My mother in-law is there as well and overhead all the idiot said and shouted at him for disrespecting her daughter and a married woman for that matter! he cursed at my wife’s mom. I told my wife am at the school gate and she was so shocked! I got there just in time, the goat is still there sitting at the front of his Benz. The mending, beating and brutality my hommies who accompanied me gave him! Plus the flying heading I gave his mouth! He won’t forget it in a long time!

Have we lost our morals as young people? Is this the best way to approach a lady even if you want to toast one! Only God can help this country! Yahoo yahoo has crippled sanity in this country. Las las the school CSO picked him up and hand him over to the police. I showed them my Navy Mess ID card and showed him that he messed with the wrong married woman. Bro begged liked a puss*. Told them to let him go. Young lads be careful how you harass young women. Some are married to educated hoodlum like me.
What the guy did was wrong and you treating him that way was also wrong. Married women cheats and some choose not to..Your wife could fall in category of the later,hence the need to quietly reject his advances... And you're even bragging with your navy mess ID lol.What if you be navy?you non go kill person? Mess ID that only shows you associates with Navy.. You Nigerians must learn to stop this oppression mentality..
Did you know you even took law into ur hands by beating him up?what if he had died in the process of beating him?You are lucky and the earlier you realize that there is no supper man anywhere again the better for you.

6 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Qatar2022: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
The only luck you get be say the guy no get crew,else you'd have been screwed for real(cultists).
I don't support his act ,but you laying hands on him when he didn't lay hands on your people was wrong.
Talk is free,women get all sorts of comments from different people all the time,it is only advisable a smart woman simply turn down such advances and go her way,rather than calling the husband to come and fight.
Your wife is a dull and classless woman in my opinion,what if the scenario turned out worse and you and your crew ended up getting injured? undecided
Sometimes I wonder if someone like you have sense or you reason from Anus so with all this op said is not enough to defend your wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed by Kondomatic(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

The two people with me are Naval personnels. If him like let him have all the crew in the world, I will still fvck him up and his crew! Them no born am well! I be full Hoodlum ooo bro! My mental case nor get cure especially when it comes to my wife. I called the CSO to lock the school gate first! Make I see where him wan drive that Benz pass! If I wanted to take the matter too far! Just one call to my cousin in EFCC Benin Zone! Him own don finish be that! You dare not disrespect someone’s wife like that!
You're just being naive chief, no offense.

You've contacts but you're very very vulnerable. I take it that you've never had issues with die hard cultists or maybe you're one, if you're then I will understand you a little.

What you did was a careless mistake, trust me on this. I understand how you felt knowing that your wife was being harassed by a mere Yahoo boy, it's humiliating considering all the contacts you've but dude, your contacts are still human but cultists are devil's bridegroom.

The wisest thing you should have done was to tell the guy to fvck off and if he still wouldn't listen then call the police.

You may have cousins in EFFC and younger siblings in police, army, navy and even Amotekun but you still sleep alone with your wife in your house.

A cultist who is determined to get revenge will murder you right in your house and rape your wife join if he really wants her.

Being highly connected is good but wisdom is profitable to direct

10 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Notatribalist(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2021
BiggyB242:
Nigerians overreact, she called you so you could come fight because she knows you got some naval connection and you acted exactly as anticipated. That's how women put you guys in trouble, what if in the process of the beating he slumped and died.

All she would have done is walk away, there is freedom of speech. Blacks are easily triggered. Non allow your woman put you for prison.
my reply to him is similar to urs,as if I saw urs before I post mine,lol..

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Qatar2022: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

You do well my brother don't mind that idiot that talk trash , such a thing will come to him let him treat it the way he like
Re: Thread closed by Notatribalist(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2021
Qatar2022:

Sometimes I wonder if someone like you have sense or you reason from Anus so with all this op said is not enough to defend your wife?
I think it's you that does not have sense here not the person you quoted. So because somebody verbally toast his wife,the he is supposed to beat the person up,what section of Nigeria constitution permit that?what's wrong if the wife decline verbally too?go and find ur sense dude.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2021
Op u kind sef.. u put ur filthy juju hands on my woman. I will mail those hands to ur mother make i see how u go touch again. Imagine the guts. Its his normal game

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Globad(f): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2021
tosaino95:

We are saying the same thing Oga, am trying to make him understand his action he is still forming hard man like the world is in hand.
na that guy i blame self if am Cultist no one can such with me the person will surely know what sup but am not as am not self people do tell me am a nonsense guy.

Even though you're making sense, it's hard to read your posts because of poor punctuation.

No vex o.
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2021
embarassed
Notatribalist:
I think it's you that does not have sense here not the person you quoted. So because somebody verbally toast his wife,the he is supposed to beat the person up,what section of Nigeria constitution permit that?what's wrong if the wife decline verbally too?go and find ur sense dude.
Will u shut up? Offering to fvck someone's wife like a prostitute while grabbing her and even insulting her mother is not enough reason? Na because no sabi sef. Person like me I will personally involve ur crew make i see the extent of una power. And heads must roll. Dem no touch am well sef. Make una dey encourage nonsense until una go market no return again. Not all men are as kind as the OP

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by candygist: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:

I guess you are a pussycat ass nigga that doesn't know how well to treat a lady. Maybe that's how you also approached your woman.

Secondly, it's seems to did not read the part where to OP wrote how the yahoo boy grabbed a married woman hand. To me, that's so disrespectful of a young lad.

I think the OP bleeped up boy letting them free the Yahoo boy. I would I have used him to set example for all is friends

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by walyx(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Before your back up comes,a lot of macheting and axing would have gone down,putting who knows what on whom?
Like I said,violence is very unnecessary in cases like this ,no let women put you in a place of regret.
I have a woman too and there's been issues of guys cat calling her and making shitty remarks in the market or so...never for once have I been called to come and fight!
The only time I've been called was when she bashed someone's car and the guy was talking carelessly and holding her hostage,I came and PAID and not nodding people's mouth.
Your wife still has a lot of growing up to do,I'm just giving you advise not to take aggravated action where not necessary.
Yahoo and cultism go hand in hand,especially in Benin where boys carry automatic machine guns.Be wise,make woman no kill you weh another man go still carry tomorrow.
You can take it however you want,but this is experience101

he is actually making sense. cos of d guy na Cultist, na different story he for b.. na inside sch oo. no b outside
Re: Thread closed by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Heathrow44:

The op should get ready for more fights in the future and that this one ended well 4 him may not be the case next time oo!!! Don't fight any man because of a woman! Either he kills u or u kill him, either way u die or u go to prison and the LovePeddler would continue y u re in jail enjoying mosquito's, make men get sense for once for this their life, tueh! Spits on op's head! Fighter of the women's rights!
The woman here is his wife,mother of his kids, his fvcking family u nitwit. A man that can't protect his family is not fit to breathe. Spit on ur own dead head idiot

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed by LookInTheMirror: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2021
Brexxit:
Nairaland niggas will just be forming hardman online whereas in real life they're bloody cowards.

If I where the guy I'll ensure I pay the op back eye for an eye.

I hate rubbish. angry
Na wetin dey tire me

Very weak men make mouth here alot

It's vexing
Re: Thread closed by LookInTheMirror: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2021
tosaino95:

Oga will you keep shut that woman you are like gonna beat the world for can one day leave you and you will be wondering what happens.

Leave am.make him dey make mouth

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by LookInTheMirror: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

I get your point bro! But a man grabbing my wife’s hand forcefully is a no no for me! Even if you be army or governor! Them no born you well! It’s normal for men to make advances on women, some romantically and other and others naughty, but grabbing a woman’s hands forcefully is an act of violence and crime. He is even lucky I didn’t press charges. As for the macheting you mentioned. Braaahhh! Nor be everything person dey talk for public forum. Let’s not go there make I nor talk much cheesy

Guy thank your saviour you escaped with your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? / Do You Know Why Sex Is Measured In Rounds???? / Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.