Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ladies Don't Keep Their Eggs In One Basket - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Keep Their Eggs In One Basket (454 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Why I Don't Keep Hairline Anymore (photo) / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Keep Their Eggs In One Basket by Warlord2014(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
mehn I unconsciously stared in a girls whatsApp chat and was fascinated with my discovery.

This pretty teenage chap was actively chatting with random friends (male)...I was not reading her chat though and it was intentional... was only interested with what she saved their names with.

Names like:
Mine
Friend1 with a red heart symbol,
Friend 2 with double red heart.
Bestie1
Bestie2
Angel.

I got to understand why guys are easily replaced in a girls heart.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Keep Their Eggs In One Basket by Ayo2004: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
My brother,trusting a woman completely would lead to hypertension!
Take care of your babe,treat her well but at the back of your mind,never trust her completely so when she bleeps up,u don expect am!
Never choose your woman over your friends and family,if she has issues with all of them,then she is really trouble

Man wey no get sense go suffer 4 woman hand

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Keep Their Eggs In One Basket by Warlord2014(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ayo2004:
My brother,trusting a woman completely would lead to hypertension!
Take care of your babe,treat her well but at the back of your mind,never trust her completely so when she bleeps up,u don expect am!
Never choose your woman over your friends and family,if she has issues with all of them,then she is really trouble

Man wey no get sense go suffer 4 woman hand
one important point you have raised is when you said family and friends come first.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Keep Their Eggs In One Basket by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Warlord2014:
mehn I unconsciously stared in a girls whatsApp chat and was fascinated with my discovery.

This pretty teenage chap was actively chatting with random friends (male)...I was not reading her chat though and it was intentional... was only interested with what she saved their names with.

Names like:
Mine
Friend1 with a red heart symbol,
Friend 2 with double red heart.
Bestie1
Bestie2
Angel.

I got to understand why guys are easily replaced in a girls heart.

Overassumption. So you know she's dating all of them because of how their contacts are saved?

How can you even prove that they're all guys?

Gen Zs that save their mother's name with "LOML" "My heart" "My girlfriend."

You probably don't relate with teenagers so you don't know how they think and behave these days.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Keep Their Eggs In One Basket by habsydiamond(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Any lady worthy of trust is out of this world... Only few are left... Even dollar note says in God we trust not Tina, Cindy, Anita, Debby, and so on.. I no say anything ooo

Re: Ladies Don't Keep Their Eggs In One Basket by Warlord2014(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Overassumption. So you know she's dating all of them because of how their contacts are saved?

How can you even prove that they're all guys?

Gen Zs that save their mother's name with "LOML" "My heart" "My girlfriend."

You probably don't relate with teenagers so you don't know how they think and behave these days.
An over assumption is an assumption, and their is nothing over about it.

Their profile pix makes my assumption to be very correct....
Re: Ladies Don't Keep Their Eggs In One Basket by Womanizer(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
In this day and age putting all your eggs in one basket is foolish

(1) (Reply)

Is It Rigth For A Lady To Know All Your Secrets / “23 And Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags / Is It Possible To Unlove When The love Is Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.