Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page (90762 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by OhiOfIhima: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
What's the need for all this? No consent agreement for marriage rite! At any stage, either of can decide to opt out. There's more to eyes in this guys fallout. No one lose!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ijames: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Where the assurance na...
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:
Keenly watching all the guys justify Davidos promiscuous lifestyle. That’s why I have no atom of sympathy for them when they get treated badly by any woman. It goes around and comes around. smiley smiley
Turn by turn. The energy you put out there comes back to you.

The funny thing is that they can’t control their emotions when it happens to them. Next thing you’ll be hearing suicides and homicides up and down. Looking for who to kill because they got heartbroken. Fragile little things cheesy.
No one is justifying nothing, she knew davido was a flirt and she still followed him and opened her legs for him, I'm not trying to support David though, but if we were to blame anyone, she will be the one to blame. she knows what she's getting into but still nothing stopped her from entering, now this is the result.

21 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by kalu61(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
What an emotional rant.

No bi only court.

If your boyfriend leave you today, weti u go do? start from there first to ponder.

Talk is cheap. Chioma is not the first and will not be the last. There were two baby Mamas before her, why blame Davido?. Chioma is a gold digger, her game failed her. While other baby Mamas were in pains, she was in a cruise. Let her face her karma.

Men's world sha.

You have really displayed character of a real woman. Victim card

27 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by MrJames007: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
OBO I no support you on dis one o. U do bad.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by HVILLE: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
So it's well with u abi,u people should try and be using common sense when trying to comment on things that doesn't concern u,chioma no get eye abi,even after two baby Mama's ,what make her feel her own case will be different
Abeg park well
quote author=saphiere post=100421594]It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson
[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Zane2point4(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.
You can't do anything, when did child birth become abomination to you feminist?

Let she too return all the millions davido gave her, the fame too blc she was a pure nobody and a drop out.
Let she also return davido sperm, since na una wey sabbi entitled mentality pass.

Two adults did smthn and anoda human being came out, u now carry the matter for head.

25 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.
Drag davido to court for what exactly? you are very funny. you will only end up wasting all your money on lawyers, that's a very dumb thing to do, it's better to just move on.

13 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Keemsleek005(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

Pls ma dont let me laugh, till his family money finishes, hope for his family money to finish you must be a zillionaire. It's not compulsory every relationship must lead to marriage and a good lesson that it's not all that glitters is gold. Sometimes you just have to accept the hazard that comes with some jobs and keep praying it ends well.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by eazyduzit: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
When him dey sing Assurance for her,for her mind she think say she's fully ASSURED so tey she carry belly for am cum born pikin.Anyway, nothing last forever except the love our fathers and our mother's shared in the past,now na f..kers full everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by skaymani(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Chioma was even a virgin before davido met her, idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Cynocefaal: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

Oponu

Like say you no go open tohtoh for the Davido if he tell you 'hello' now now now

17 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by abbey621(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:
Keenly watching all the guys justify Davidos promiscuous lifestyle. That’s why I have no atom of sympathy for them when they get treated badly by any woman. It goes around and comes around. smiley smiley

The funny thing is that they can’t control their emotions when it happens to them. Next thing you’ll be hearing suicides and homicides up and down. Looking for who to kill because they got heartbroken. Fragile little things cheesy.

Women whose bride price were fully paid and a legal document signed blessing the union still have their man cheat on them not to talk of a woman who got neither. 90% of the time when a guy reacts badly after a breakup, it is because he has spent time and money, remove the money from the equation and most guys would be singing, ANOTHER ONE....DJ KHALID. As a woman you stayed with a guy for years, no wedding nothing and you believe a music video and social media popularity would make him yours or keep him faithful? Guys can't control their emotions but women are clearly mastering theirs hence why we keep seeing them used and replaced over and over again......Who's the master, who's the slave? Think about it grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Chummynoni(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
davido is a smart businessman. with his assurance single, he made x200 of the money spent on chioma. It is good she quickly counted her losses. with time, she will be fine. this scenario is simple. davido simply used chioma

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by tonididdy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ordinary small kissing grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by WaffenSS(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

The day girls learn any useful lesson is the day pigs fly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Bmaster(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:

you just want to be noticed right

Watch out,if you don't get x5 of the backlashes that sapphire got.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by yesloaded: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

It seems you don't understand marketing

It's win win for both party if u know

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Periklis: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
This is just Davido trying hard to trend... That guy will do anything to remain on front page... Please let's move on to next topic

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by OgideAgu: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Una don happy now abi?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by cloud(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

I strongly support your feminist post and just as I don't like injustice, chioma should also return davidos dick to the form and shape it was before they got entangled. You don't expect that depreciation hasn't taken place all these years na

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by hedonido: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

Just imagine the sheer stupidity this one is displaying here. What is this gibberish?

10 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by OhiOfIhima: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Stingy woman, ingrate olosho. After making her a star
Are you normal
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ppaze(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Two traditional weddings in same town within few months, Heaven no fall, nobody disrupted the wedding. He is an Igbo man likewise the two ladies involved. So, Davido's case is not new.

Ini Edo is from Akwa Ibom, she's not igbo. Secondly, Talk wetin you fully sabi not hearsay and rumors

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by cliqtips: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sue him on what basis exactly?

saphiere:

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by akeeng: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good for both of them
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by 22brains(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ncoolsome(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

return chioma to her normal self yes by collecting all the ice and diamond and also making her a no celeb..

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Jaqenhghar: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Going to get pregnant for rich man pickin in naija is a dumb move. No Child support no nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by colossus91(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

All the ones wen you curse Sanwo, which one work? Wen goat reach wall, e go face who dey drive am.
Ini Edo's estranged hubby did Knocking of door, Introduction and the big Igbo traditional marriage with another Igbo lady, barely a few months just before white wedding scheduled for abroad, he changed his mind and went to Ini Edo's family house to do the same thing.
Two traditional weddings in same town within few months, Heaven no fall, nobody disrupted the wedding. He is an Igbo man likewise the two ladies involved. So, Davido's case is not new.
Don't forget Chioma jilted her boyfriend too, he or someone uploaded their loved up when she gave birth, instead of consolations, Twitter and Nairaland broke shame the boy and abused him emotionally. It was up to 6 pages of insults on the boy on NL. So, this is pure Karma!

ini Edo is not igbo!!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by PigTormentor: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
[[s]quote author=saphiere post=100421594]It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

[/quote][/s]

Rubbish, na by force to marry anyone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.