Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page (90773 Views)

Sound City TV Host, VJ Adams Deletes All AkA's Music From Their System Set / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by stayclearofme: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
It will never be well with Davido if he does not do the needful.

This is for every girl out there to learn a lesson
Why are you cursing? What is your business? The thing dey pain you pass Chioma sef... busy body.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by chinchonglee(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Chioma was very much single before Davido met her.

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
You girls are so full sh*t!
How did davido disfigured chioma

I dnt even need ubunja to despise you girls..
Shitty pple!

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Gokoyer1401: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Where did you see the pic for goodness sake grin
dapsoneh:
E don happen in p square
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by cococandy(f): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Bmaster:
you just want to be noticed right

Watch out,if you don't get x5 of the backlashes that sapphire got.

After backlashing you will all go back to your girlfriends who just went and collected Kondo from another guy or better still you go back to raise the kids your wives are having for other men. What’s my business?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by KoshCAD: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Even if she had a boyfriend, did she disfigure the guy before leaving him? If Davido can't marry Chioma for whatever reason, let him return Chioma back to her normal self.

I swear if I were Chioma, Davido would be rotting in jail. I will so drag him in courts till that money his family claim they have finishes.

Nonsense.
Who is this one.

I am sure like 4 to 5 guys must have dated, Bleep you and still dumb you. Wetin you don do?

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by OhiOfIhima: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Henix:
So Davido has successfully made Chioma his 3rd baby mama? I'm sure the 4th baby mama is already loading
Ahh! e don dey already, check out "Larissa Yasmin Lorenco".... We are actually expecting 5th baby mama from Mya

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ppaze(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.
Drag him to court/jail on what charges please? And you're just here on social media hearing only about 5% of the whole story.
Do you know the reason she hasn't said anything? What if its her fault the relationship is now off? No dey carry emotions for tray for story wey u never know full gist

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by BlestHanneSSG: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
What does she expect from a confirmed chronic womaniser??
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by kabe1: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
what will you go and say in court

My boyfriend leave me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by cococandy(f): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
But did she complain to you?

Maybe she knew he was a flirt and wanted her share/secure her bag and to subsequently move on. So I don’t understand why all of you are here analyzing her issue. When she hasn’t said a single word to any of you.

Ikillbrokehoes:
No one is justifying nothing, she knew davido was a flirt and she still followed him and opened her legs for him, I'm not trying to support David though, but if we were to blame anyone, she will be the one to blame. she knows what she's getting into but still nothing stopped her from entering, now this is the result.
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by stayclearofme: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.
Lol see nonsense wey this one just dey yern! Go and stand as Chioma's lawyer na!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by tribalistdcriti: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

you need help

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by danietohbadt(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

Na wah ooo, why this matter come pepper you pass Chioma? grin
saphiere:

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Newlydonepro: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
cococandy:
Keenly watching all the guys justify Davidos promiscuous lifestyle. That’s why I have no atom of sympathy for them when they get treated badly by any woman. It goes around and comes around. smiley smiley
Turn by turn. The energy you put out there comes back to you.

The funny thing is that they can’t control their emotions when it happens to them. Next thing you’ll be hearing suicides and homicides up and down. Looking for who to kill because they got heartbroken. Fragile little things cheesy.
But Davido did it to 2 baby mamas before this third one(Chioma) now .

Chioma is not a wise woman , if not she wouldn’t have agreed to all this

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
abbey621:

Women whose bride price were fully paid and a legal document signed blessing the union still have their man cheat on them not to talk of a woman who got neither. 90% of the time when a guy reacts badly after a breakup, it is because he has spent time and money, remove the money from the equation and most guys would be signing, ANOTHER ONE....DJ KHALID. As a woman you stayed with a guy for years, no wedding nothing and you believe a music video and social media popularity would make him yours or keep him faithful? Guys can't control their emotions but women are clearly mastering theirs hence why we keep seeing them used and replaced over and over again......Who's the master, who's the slave? Think about it grin grin grin
Kinda off point.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Newlydonepro:
But Davido did it to 2 baby mamas before this third one(Chioma) now .

Chioma is not a wise woman , if not she wouldn’t have agreed to all this
what did she tell you she agreed to?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by stayclearofme: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:
Any man who can't keep to his words is irresponsible.
People like you have jilted so many men.... heaven did not fall.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by ppaze(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
tunapawizzy:
David carry him papa n family go East go do Introduction...d truth will come out one day
I don already tell people, we never even hear 10% of wetin happen. Everybody just dey jump up and down. Only those inside know the real story and they ain't spilling it right now. We go shock as davido sing thunder fire you pt 2

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by nengibo: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

All the ones wen you curse Sanwo, which one work? Wen goat reach wall, e go face who dey drive am.
Ini Edo's estranged hubby did Knocking of door, Introduction and the big Igbo traditional marriage with another Igbo lady, barely a few months just before white wedding scheduled for abroad, he changed his mind and went to Ini Edo's family house to do the same thing.
Two traditional weddings in same town within few months, Heaven no fall, nobody disrupted the wedding. He is an Igbo man likewise the two ladies involved. So, Davido's case is not new.
Don't forget Chioma jilted her boyfriend too, he or someone uploaded their loved up when she gave birth, instead of consolations, Twitter and Nairaland broke shame the boy and abused him emotionally. It was up to 6 pages of insults on the boy on NL. So, this is pure Karma!
Ini Edo no be Igbo
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Ubdavis(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Before she no no say na shift then dey run?
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by stayclearofme: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
danietohbadt:

Na wah ooo, why this matter come pepper you ass Chioma? grin

Na wah ooo, why this matter come pepper you pass Chioma?
My brother I wonder o... May be another thing dey wey she never talk.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by DLuciano: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.
you for do nothing! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by JustforMen: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Nonsense.

did Davido disfigure anybody... abi no be disfigure, I read?

relationship is optional my sister... no be by force to dey with a person when you dont want to.

neither chioma nor david used gun to force the other into relationship and the fvcking that followed, so nothing new or bad happened.

only chioma and david know wetin dem dey see for the relationship.

marriage dey die, talkless of ordinary proposal... no kill yourself over wetin you no know the detail of...
it is not do or die. all is fair in love and war.

take a chill pill and manage your own relationship the way you want. no need to be angry over adult decisions.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by dreu2fine(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

its tun by tun ok
Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sex cannot make a man commit. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS AND A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITT.

7 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by pacesetting: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
My dear, humans are bound to fail.
If any one who can't keep to his words should be tagged irresponsible, then no one is responsible.
saphiere:
Any man who can't keep to his words is irresponsible.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by mariahAngel(f): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
saphiere:

Stop cursing!
You don't know the whole story!

Davido was crazy (in love) about Chioma and showed her off to the whole world!
Something definitely happened that changed everything, and it's only a matter of time before everything is revealed.

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Deletes All Davido’s Pictures From Her Instagram Page by Ubdavis(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
tunapawizzy:

Madam...be like d matter pain u pass chioma sef

There is nothing new under sun. Things like this are happening everyday, and will keep happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.