Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? (31198 Views)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
this one easy man.....we treat them like they have no value....they hate you for that..
we move my brother!

Yes oh

We meuve!

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
demmymoney:

Yes oh
We meuve!
you get I Q no b small!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
you get I Q no b small!

Just stating facts bro
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Dandy1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
pocohantas:

You see this snooping, any time the topic comes up at work, my colleagues always say I am dulling. They be like “babe check!”

One of us was forming baddest guy, a veteran snooper told him to calm down, that if she touches that his iPhone, she will tell him things.

He gave her the phone, she was like, “Why are you always going to Fola Osibo after work, who lives there?”

Omo! The guy was shouting. “Show me how you got there. Show me what you pressed. Babe abeg, show me!!!”

That's only because he puts on his phone's GPS location and also grants apps permission to use it. The dude is not tech savvy. That kind trick can't work on some of us tech smart ones.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
lilmonarch:
what i deduced from this your write up is that both gender cheat; just that one gender cheats openly without fear and the other cheats discreetly. Just so you know; i would never hate my dad if he cheated on my mum. Also, i have friends that even arrange girls for
their dads grin
Wow
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
oya tell me one sweet thing about it!
But sir what if you grow old
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

But sir what if you grow old
just make this money,you gat no worries...
even old age your wife will Leave you to go stay with the children!

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
It is not a good experience one bit...it makes one choked and mostly leads to depression....your sense of reasoning will become abnormal.cheating is not a good thing,for those who engage in it,all in the name of they can't stick to one person.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Exodora: 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Good for you..
Then learn to keep your nosy attitude to yourself, how I am doing and my affairs shouldn't bother you, you don't need to quote my post, I dropped mine like others did..
Simply read and ignore next time..
Avoid Shalaye .
Wow , noisy ? like wow ! My bad !
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2021
uthlaw:
just make this money,you gat no worries...
even old age your wife will Leave you to go stay with the children!
If you make money who will manage it if you don't have children, family members will be eager for you to die, friends are not to be trusted, you can be friends today with someone tomorrow you are enemies..
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Hassanmaye:

If you make money who will manage it if you don't have children, family members will be eager for you to die, friends are not to be trusted, you can be friends today with someone tomorrow you are enemies..
you are going to born na.....baby daddy is the way!

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by pompeiimagnus: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Maryjane001:

Hence, I m not surprised many fathers (even after spending huge sums of money training the kids) are ignored by their children while they shower their mum with excess love. You wouldn't want that at your old age, would you?. Your wife has the ability to turn your own child against u

This is just hilarious!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

This is just hilarious! So you would happily turn your children against their father because he secretly slept with another woman? How many times have you denied your man of sex for some flimsy reason? I pity the men that actually simp to these modern women sha. How many concubines did Abraham, Solomon, David and other great men in the Bible have?
Hello, that was the olden days. Those days a concubine was not frowned upon, a woman must not have her husband all to herself.
Most women do so due to the way I see children of nowadays showering excess love on their mothers while doing little or nothing for their fathers. I don't advice it but I don't support such.
Nowadays, I wonder why men cheat outside in a closed marriage for just filmsy excuses and justifications. You want to do that, discuss with her beforehand and make sure she supports you in that, not by going against ur marital vows and causing her pain. Women Sabi better things too no be only una
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by pompeiimagnus: 2:17am On Apr 08, 2021
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
Maryjane001:

Hello, that was the olden days. Those days a concubine was not frowned upon, a woman must not have her husband all to herself.
Most women do so due to the way I see children of nowadays showering excess love on their mothers while doing little or nothing for their fathers. I don't advice it but I don't support such.
Nowadays, I wonder why men cheat outside in a closed marriage for just filmsy excuses and justifications. You want to do that, discuss with her beforehand and make sure she supports you in that, not by going against ur marital vows and causing her pain. Women Sabi better things too no be only una

Talk is cheap madam.

Will you agree to an open marriage?

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Amicable24: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

You are free to be faithful to your partner..
As for me, I would have girlfriends apart from my married partner..
I no be the religious type nor the westernized man type.. simple.

Hope you won't be mad if your married partner sleeps around too, Mr. Men are Polygamous in nature
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
litigator:

Talk is cheap madam.

Will you agree to an open marriage?
Yea. Talk is cheap until it starts happening.
Personally, I don't want an open marriage
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
All those men that can proudly cheat but will still say they would chase their wives once she cheats.
That threat is getting lame already. It doesn't scare women anymore. Try it and get the shock of your life.....women these days are becoming so unpredictable.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Magnumproperty: 3:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Maryjane001:
All these men justifying cheating as men being polygamous in nature, I wonder how you would have felt if your own father indulged in such shamelessly.
If you feel you can't be faithful while married, then be in an open marriage or be
polygamous instead of causing heartache to your spouse. You cheat shamelessly but the slightest mistake she does, you throw her out.
I m not surprised most kids grow up loving their mothers more.
As for me, I can't train my kids in an environment where the father is an incessant cheat especially my sons. I need to raise 'em into fine ambitious and responsible young men.

I also read somewhere where a guy that said a woman can't cheat on a man she is serious with. I think oga is still a learner in women's affairs. Check well, most women in relationships have other relationships too as backup plan Women are master planners in cheating, they know the society is against them cheating but same society will commend men who do so. They cheat secretly that you won't even find out. Being a secret LovePeddler outside while being a responsible, submissive loving wife in her own home. Oga u won't find out until the day she decides to let you know or be careless about it
You are very correct. The day a woman starts having issues in her marriage is when she starts having alternatives. That's when she remembers her ex. But what i don't understand is why majority of married women go on sex escapade with their ex or old male friend rather than a new guy

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by AlphaSoul: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
litigator:

Your response, more particularly your last line caught me off guard and got me thinking. How does cheating affect the self esteem of a lady?

Kindly educate my ignorance.

The cheaters.wink
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Gloriagee(f): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Na real wa. Can't you communicate with simple and clear words? It enforces your credibility. Words like share of long weekend, assurances of highest esteem seem like an overkill but wat do I know?

litigator:

Dear Klass99,

How are you doing?
Trust you are enjoying your share of the long weekend?

We thank you for your honest feedback. We are deeply sorry for the migraine our writing skill caused you.

Les Brown once said, " anything worth doing at all, is worth doing badly as long as you are committed to learning and getting better at it." We learn every day and we will keep learning.

We are learning to communicate better at each juncture. Let me be frank with you, I am still a learner with the capital letter "L".

In the interim, please note that we are committed to serving you and other beautiful souls on this noble platform, and we will do all it takes to acquire more capabilities.

Once more, thank you for your honest feedback. Please endeavour to point out more blunders we have committed in the past as this will enable us to sharpen our writing skills.

We offer the assurances of our highest esteem.

Shalom.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by AlphaSoul: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Magnumproperty:

You are very correct. The day a woman starts having issues in her marriage is when she starts having alternatives. That's when she remembers her ex. But what i don't understand is why majority of married women go on sex escapade with their ex or old male friend rather than a new guy

Social media has made linking
up with a male ex easier.
But the male exes have sex
with the married women
and mock them as sluts
when they gist with their
male friends!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2021
Gloriagee:
Na real wa. Can't you communicate with simple and clear words? It enforces your credibility. Words like share of long weekend, assurances of highest esteem seem like an overkill but wat do I know?

I am still learning to do this and will be happy to learn under your tutelage. grin grin

I guess my years of learning from the like of Messers Ayi Kwe Armah, Prof. Ngugi and Shakespeare is getting back at me. grin

However, I must thank you for your honest feedback.

You have my respect

Shalom

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Amicable24:

Hope you won't be mad if your married partner sleeps around too, Mr. Men are Polygamous in nature

For what...
I go just pursue her commot for my house and promote one of my side chick to the new status as Madam..
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

For what...
I go just pursue her commot for my house and promote one of my side chick to the new status as Madam..

Just imagine. It is well with your soul bro.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by jaszplus12(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
litigator:

Can a woman really satisfy a man?

Men are insatiable and women are quite complex to understand.
But I am tempted to believe that if encourage parties to level up in communication skills, men will cheat less. Do you agree?

I want to tow this line. Men are insatiable yes but not necessarily to cheat on their spouse. Women tend to throw themselves at a man who they consider their spec even when they know the man is married. This association massages a man's ego and pumps up more testosterone.
The complexity of a woman's mind makes it a bit different. She can't explain why she's going for the man even AFTER "rational thinking". But subtilty and at first unconsciously it begins....
You see ... cheating isn't when there's physical contact.... when a man gives more attention, time, smiles and even more calls to another woman than he does to his wife... he's cheating. And of course vice versa.... only that 95% women will deny and delude themselves that they're not cheating...to a man, he will most likely admit!
Let someone else continue... I'll like to hear...

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Timmi: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
litigator:
One advantage of being a litigator, a student of psychology and a relationship counsellor (Mediator) is access to premium gist.

While most of these discussions are private and privileged, I can say for sure that it's never a pleasant experience to handle a case of infidelity in marriage.

I have always prided myself as one without emotions in matters like this, as I have seen it all. But the last case I handled saw me shedding hot tears when she finally left my office.

I believe the tears simply itself back because it won't be professional to cry in the presence of a client or join in a crying competition. But I couldn't stand a senior citizen cry like a baby.

Whilst I could feel her pain, I could not help but ask what's it like to have your spouse cheat on you?

You asked what is like to have your spouse cheat on you? Lack of trust that can never be restored. You begin to doubt and read meanings to everything the spouse said, did, didn’t say or didn’t do. Trust is like a clean sheet of paper and when it’s lost, it becomes a roughened piece of paper to be thrown into a dustbin because no matter how much you tried to straighten up the paper, you can never remove a single and simple wrinkle.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Ndidi2: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
kelcy1:
Being cheated on by someone that you love so much is very painful , it's more than labour pain. You will doubt everything you know about. especially when you have kept your self your virginity still mariage. you will Automatically run mad. low self esteemed and the rest. But trust me , you will be fine again and for the guy he will dead to you.

my case..
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by IfunanyaEsther9: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
Mugu... The way you people glorify adultery is just disgusting
FORWARDEVERLY:
[/color]

[color=#990000]

Women no get right to complain of cheating.. men are polygamous in nature.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:16pm On Apr 30
IfunanyaEsther9:
Mugu... The way you people glorify adultery is just disgusting
nne gi bu mugu .... anuohia

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / 14-Year-Old Boy Flees Parents Home In Jos, Caught In Lagos (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51