Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? (31213 Views)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
SmartyPants:

It makes no difference to me...I'm not even a fan of marriage in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned a cheating partner actually does not affect the life of their significant other. You still have the same person available to you in every way. The pain comes from the sense of being wronged. But really, you haven't lost anything tangible.

So you can allow yourself to be cuckolded

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
dominique:

And if she's high value she's very well within her rights to dump him in the trash where he belongs. He's talking as if cheating is his birthright and his wife has every rights to deal with it. He can't stand her cheating but he expects his wife to do accept his cheating. Odiegwu o

The thing is don't confuse yourself that men and women are fundamentally equal. We are not!!!

Men love differently from women

Men love idealistically
Women love opportunistically

Men show love by sharing time, attention, resources and commitment. If he's paying for her lifestyle and gives her financial security then he loves her.

Women show love by not being a hoe ie they show love through fidelity. Women can't serve two masters.

Now men can Bleep and detach emotions from sex. Sex is just like taking a piss 4 men.

But women once she bleeps another dude outside her husband, she doesn't love and respect that husband again. Why? Because women can't detach emotions from sex

Women who can detach emotions from sex can't make good wives and mothers and we kick them to the streets.

In conclusion men just want their wife to b their personal hoe.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Charly68: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
It depends on different person's response to act of Unfaithfulness. Men or women..there are men that would never forgive any cheating partner and there are women that would never forgive a cheating partner. Such women prefer to separate or divorce such a party. There are those that will see it as a game of life that both parties can play.. but research has revealed that most spiritual people find it difficult to cope with cheating partners ..despite their religious belief

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
SmartyPants:

It makes no difference to me...I'm not even a fan of marriage in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned a cheating partner actually does not affect the life of their significant other. You still have the same person available to you in every way. The pain comes from the sense of being wronged. But really, you haven't lost anything tangible.

So u will slow ur wife to Bleep other dudes asides u in the marriage
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by SmartyPants(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

So you can allow yourself to be cuckolded

Do you know what cuckolded means?

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by SmartyPants(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

So u will slow ur wife to Bleep other dudes asides u in the marriage

Maybe allow is not the word. But like I said, I'm not into marriage!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
SmartyPants:

Do you know what cuckolded means?

I know bro
You want to father another man's child from your wife indescretions
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tbvxl:
Forget spouse,let's talk about BF/GF relationship.
Fine the last relationship I just got out from was a really tough one. When I say tough one it was so bad. So this girl was a complete cheat, I caught her severally cheating on me. There was a day I went through a WhatsAp, I saw a chat with a particular Guy in one she's been making out with she even did pregnancy test for this guy. That particular chart drove me nuts. I was very angry and I even confronted her but she denied it and told me everything was staged. Now my question is if everything was staged how would a guy be asking you if you enjoyed the last sex you both had. She is a prolific liar I hate her with passion now. how can I catch you cheating and you still went out saying I did not trust you..

Cheating in a marriage or relationship is just too bad embarassed

Yes women can't cheat if they are in a serious relationship. It shows she doesn't respect you.

But a man can b in a serious relationship and still have other side pieces if he's high value enough

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
SmartyPants:

Maybe allow is not the word. But like I said, I'm not into marriage!

So u will just be fucking around till u die?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by BRATISLAVA: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mariangeles:

Lol, thank you for that.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by airminem(f): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

When such a fellow is a worthless simp who doesn't know his value
Why not?
He deserves death for his stupidity in believing in love
Yes ofcus. Like we read in the news where a spouse cheated with her ex-boyfriend and her partner discovered & killed self embarassed . Very pathetic!

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by SmartyPants(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I know bro
You want to father another man's child from your wife indescretions

Na you don't know what it means.

Besides I have answered this in the first comment I made.

I said I don't care so long as it does not affect me in any way including the one you mentioned above.

I've also pointed out that I'm not into marriage.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by SmartyPants(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

So u will just be fucking around till u die?

Do people really enjoy marriage and raising kids?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by fieryblitz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Zooposki:
I just put herbs in his food that deadens his sexual appetite. To even get it up to lash me na wahala talk more of other babes. I now have small boys on the side that gives me steady lashing. Omo, those small boys Pr.ck stand and hard like stick. When they enter my heaven, it’s like a knife piercing me. The feeling makes orgasm and scream with joy. I can’t come and kill myself.
omo, remind me not get married!

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
SmartyPants:

Do people really enjoy marriage and raising kids?

Do people enjoy fucking around and having kids out of wedlock all over the place

Marriage is a very interesting and sweet institution if u can play the game

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by fieryblitz(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
SmartyPants:

Pussy wey somebody don dey nack way before you met her, the concept of Mr right is softly killing people.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Tbvxl: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Where is your location? grin

Ilorin,kwara grin
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by zimmaking(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amarabae:
I can never cheat on my husband.
I can't stoop that low.
I don't know if he is cheating on me or not, you can't trust anyone 100%
but whenever he is back from business trip mostly outside the country, we do run some test,
I pretend as if am doing the series of test primarily for his well-being but am doing it to screen him for Std and it always comes out negative.
after that, we set the "heat room" on fire.
let it burn bby
Na your type I dey look for.You get younger Sister I fit marry?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
fieryblitz:
omo, remind me not get married!

Why are you scared of getting married
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by MufasaLion: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tbvxl:

Ilorin,kwara grin

Damn Bruv!. Don't be heartbroken man!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Duplexxx: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
99% dey cheat

You dey among
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by SmartyPants(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

Do people enjoy fucking around and having kids out of wedlock all over the place

Marriage is a very interesting and sweet institution if u can play the game

If I meet the right person I am willing to try it.

But from what I can see, the majority of middle aged married men are filled with regrets or stress. Toiling to take care of insatiable women, troublesome kids.

You spend 20-30 years toiling to care for kids such that you barely enjoy your life unless you belong to the wealthy class. When you get old you turn back to the same kids to take care of you, thus preventing them from enjoying their youth. Then when you pass they continue to toil on for their own offspring...

I conclude that marriage can be nice but only under a very narrow set of conditions.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by fieryblitz(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

Why are you scared of getting married
I drive on ride-share, I carried some married women last night coming back from a trad wedding, my ears full yesterday.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
SmartyPants:

If I meet the right person I am willing to try it.

But from what I can see, the majority of middle aged married men are filled with regrets or stress. Toiling to take care of insatiable women, troublesome kids.

You spend 20-30 years toiling to care for kids such that you barely enjoy your life unless you belong to the wealthy class. When you get old you turn back to the same kids to take care of you, thus preventing them from enjoying their youth. Then when you pass they continue to toil on for their own offspring...

I conclude that marriage can be nice but only under a very narrow set of conditions.

Yes marriage isn't for the poor even though poor and average people get married but as a smart man and one who knows his value, u shouldn't consider marriage until u are financially stable and independent.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by airminem(f): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
SmartyPants:

I would feel nothing at all. I always tell women close to me...if you want to cheat feel free as long as it does not affect me in any way.

1. That is, don't bring STD or another man's baby.

2. Never be unavailable for me because of another guy.

Aside from that, you can live your life in the way that makes you happy.
That sounds being insecure to me undecided
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by SmartyPants(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
airminem:
That sounds being insecure to me undecided

How so?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by pocohantas(f): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
If the people I dated cheated on me, they are pros and I doff my hat because I'm snoopy and I didn't find out.

When I get married, though, I don't think I'll be going out of my way to find out. I'll stick to what I can see and feel... and be at peace.

You see this snooping, any time the topic comes up at work, my colleagues always say I am dulling. They be like “babe check!”

One of us was forming baddest guy, a veteran snooper told him to calm down, that if she touches that his iPhone, she will tell him things.

He gave her the phone, she was like, “Why are you always going to Fola Osibo after work, who lives there?”

Omo! The guy was shouting. “Show me how you got there. Show me what you pressed. Babe abeg, show me!!!”

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by SmartyPants(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
fieryblitz:
Pussy wey somebody don dey nack way before you met her, the concept of Mr right is softly killing people.

I just think people are very emotional
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
fieryblitz:
I drive on ride-share, I carried some married women last night coming back from a trad wedding, my ears full yesterday.

And so

That's why men must have frame and wealth before getting married.

I always advise men to marry in their mid to late 30s by doing so u will have ample time to build ur status and value.

Remember women don't build, they just move in

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
It can be devastating. He cheated with a married woman who lost her child n even the husband's shop in guinea got burnt same year 2020. N the worst part is he wasn't apologetic when I showed him evidence. Also discovered he had about twelve other married women he's sleeping with. I had to run for my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover