Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? (31174 Views)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Reex12(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

I swear...
See as some confused imps come dey mention me because of my comment, people wey I no quote ooo..
E dey pain them..
Awon Feminist geng
guy but lemme ask if regina or chioma rowland cheats with a gateman or a small boy outside how would he feel wouldnt it bruise his ego?

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
dominique:

Ever thought of the possibliity of her driving your randy ass out of her life? You think it's every woman that will tolerate a public toilet in form of husband?
Hahah
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Zooposki:
I just put herbs in his food that deadens his sexual appetite. To even get it up to lash me na wahala talk more of other babes. I now have small boys on the side that gives me steady lashing. Omo, those small boys Pr.ck stand and hard like stick. When they enter my heaven, it’s like a knife piercing me. The feeling makes orgasm and scream with joy. I can’t come and kill myself.
Can we talk.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Nothing out of the ordinary...church, an outing, rested a lot, allowed myself to lazy about. grin

How was yours?
Nothing much. just pray, eat, sleep, play video games and chat, i couldn't go where I planned to go so I just stayed indoor instead

2 Likes

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

The thing is don't confuse yourself that men and women are fundamentally equal. We are not!!!

Men love differently from women

Men love idealistically
Women love opportunistically

Men show love by sharing time, attention, resources and commitment. If he's paying for her lifestyle and gives her financial security then he loves her.

Women show love by not being a hoe ie they show love through fidelity. Women can't serve two masters.

Now men can Bleep and detach emotions from sex. Sex is just like taking a piss 4 men.

But women once she bleeps another dude outside her husband, she doesn't love and respect that husband again. Why? Because women can't detach emotions from sex

Women who can detach emotions from sex can't make good wives and mothers and we kick them to the streets.

In conclusion men just want their wife to b their personal hoe.
Absolute truth

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Nothing much. just pray, eat, sleep, play video games and chat, i couldn't go where I planned to go so I just stayed indoor instead

All good still. kiss

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by BePrepared: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Klass99:
The Litigator, thankfully you didn't write in that annoying legal language that gives me a migraine.cheesy

This was clear and direct communication and I also felt your humanity come through in your words, you lawyers need to keep things simple when communicating.

Now, to the topic. Ordinary boyfriend that time I been wan craze grin I can't even imagine what it's like when it's a spouse. It was a roller coaster of different emotions;

1. Hurt/pain.
2. Anger towards boyfriend.
3. Jealousy towards the other girl.
4. Feeling insecure, like wasn't I okay or good enough in looks, carriage and all for him to cheat......

Until I grew up and matured some more to understand that, it's just the way of you men.

As long as this generation disobeys God with indulgence in premarital sex cases of heartbreak will always be on the increase
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Reex12:
guy but lemme ask if regina or chioma rowland cheats with a gateman or a small boy outside how would he feel wouldnt it bruise his ego?

I don't know how they would feel..
But personally, if my woman cheats on my either with a person of lower status or higher status than me, I would send her away..
No mincing of words..
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Jossyfine(f): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Just pray you don’t meet a woman like me....I will show you how you came into this world �

Lol..
Funny enough my Dad was a devout christian, married and wedded my mom.. and we are just four children both of them gave birth to..
My Gee, many Africans are raised not to question the status quo they met in the society, so I am not surprised at your own surprise on my choice and opinion, as for me.. I can't tie myself down with only one woman.. I must have girlfriends outside (preferably younger and fresher ones) anyday she tries to even think of having another man, I drive her out of my home and life..
I am a traditionally reserved man not a westernized effeminate fellow..
Cheers..
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

All good still. kiss
Hahahah still a fan of your diary. grinsmiley

2 Likes

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=Jossyfine post=100521150][/quote]You will show him pepper right? lolz I just hope you won't cut his dick off cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Hahahah still a fan of your diary. grinsmiley

Yayyy! cheesy grin cheesy grin So my life is interesting. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Laideabdulahi: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
Cheaters or cheating women to be precise. A little advice for you. If you happen to cheat on you husband or partner and he discovers it, do not go and start pleading to his friends and family to beg him. The last thing that man needs at that time is for the whole world to know that another man has been firing his woman. Very embarrassing and just adds salt to injury. It also leaves him no option but to end the relationship or marriage because everybody now knows. Other men will also know that you may be "up for it" and will start trying their luck on you too.

Gbam
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by HajiaNotu: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
It hurts so much to think the person you plan spending the rest of your life with cheated having dated for 4 yrs+.
I found out that you got someone pregnant...ooh I lost my sleep for mnts,hmmnnn cry

After begging and all, I also cheated and confess to him innocently..I watched the pains in his eyes..buh I was happy sha grin grin

Call me whatever::::I m happy I confused his head too... angry grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Apination(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
uthlaw:
you love and you don't receive the love in return nko.....no Love in this world again,just forget story!
There's love, you just don't want it

2 Likes

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Yayyy! cheesy grin cheesy grin So my life is interesting. Lol.
Of course you are grin

2 Likes

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Laideabdulahi: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omor
I will advise anyone to Snoop especially guys
It will help you. Big time.
I tracked my girl Wella.

Story Plenty
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
SmartyPants:

If I meet the right person I am willing to try it.

But from what I can see, the majority of middle aged married men are filled with regrets or stress. Toiling to take care of insatiable women, troublesome kids.

You spend 20-30 years toiling to care for kids such that you barely enjoy your life unless you belong to the wealthy class. When you get old you turn back to the same kids to take care of you, thus preventing them from enjoying their youth. Then when you pass they continue to toil on for their own offspring...

I conclude that marriage can be nice but only under a very narrow set of conditions.
God have mercy on us
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
fieryblitz:
I drive on ride-share, I carried some married women last night coming back from a trad wedding, my ears full yesterday.
What happened tell us let's learn
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

Every man gets tired of one p*ssy Bruh. Some men just make the moral decision to stick to that one. In marriage, there would be a time when a wife would no longer be sexually attractive to her husband, that's just the reality.

And vice versa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
uthlaw:
remove sex, nothing sweet about it!
You mean marriage no sweet? Stop scaring me
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by DedeNkem: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ishilove:
I have never been cheated on, thankfully.

Even if I have been, what you don't know cannot kee/bother you cheesy

I hope you don't experience it.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by fieryblitz(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What happened tell us let's learn
Omo the women just dey give Lamba of there sexual escapades while married like it's no man business. I heard the story of how a certain lady moved out of her matrimonial home and started living with a man from the US, no issues between them o. Women are really all about themselves and nothing more!

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by fieryblitz(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
DedeNkem:

what I deduce from Ishilove submission is "See no evil, hear no evil, say no evil"

2 Likes

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Ishilove: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
DedeNkem:

I hope so too. I always tell him not to let me know if he decides to stray, but thankfully he is not the kind. Even if he is hiding it, as long as I am not aware, I'm good
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by pussyphilia(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Once I have born the number of kids I want(3 max) and confirmed with DNA test, I don't care what she wants to do with her body. Also I will stop investing my money and emotions in her after that 3kids.I'll just concentrate on loving my kids.

Even if she like make she dey bring home the men, I no go send. But any extra pregnancy will be on her head.

4 Likes

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by DedeNkem: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ishilove:

I hope so too. I always tell him not to let me know if he decides to stray, but thankfully he is not the kind. Even if he is hiding it, as long as I am not aware, I'm good

Being in a relationship with a cheater is dangerous whether you're aware of the infidelity or not. STDs don't care about ignorance.

And if the person being cheated with, is jealous and evil (bad cocktail), you could be at risk of bodily harm or being murdered whether you're ignorant of your partner's cheating or not.

Hence, knowing is better. It gives you a vital opportunity to make decisions based on your safety and happiness.

And it's wrong telling your man that you would be fine if he starts cheating as long as it's hiden from you. Because you're adversely giving him permission to cheat if he could hide it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Insectkiller: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mtcheww..
Ur question is incomplete..

Tell us what d person that met you said..
Did she said, d man is f*cking outside or he is a gay or what kind of cheat??

Stoopid write up always...

Maybe nobody met you self.. Liar like lie information mini
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by bepositive11: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Your definition of quantity and quality may differ from mine, So I choose my own quality and still keep Other women and would never be afraid to loose a woman.. God forbid..
Go and tell Ned Nwoko that he are afraid to loose his women nah..

When you find something rare, you truly value it. When it is in abundance, there's nothing special about it. Yes, our definition of quality and quantity is different. You are low quality to me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 12:47am On Apr 06, 2021
Apination:

There's love, you just don't want it
you got it...I no just want at all....add no value to my live!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 12:48am On Apr 06, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You mean marriage no sweet? Stop scaring me
oya tell me one sweet thing about it!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.