Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? (31195 Views)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by allanphash7(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
K
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Men don't cheat, they just have sex

Women cheat

16 Likes

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by osejie17(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
The pain is worse than a gun shot.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
litigator:
One advantage of being a litigator, a student of psychology and a relationship counsellor (Mediator) is access to premium gist.

While most of these discussions are private and privileged, I can say for sure that it's never a pleasant experience to handle a case of infidelity in marriage.

I have always prided myself as one without emotions in matters like this, as I have seen it all. But the last case I handled saw me shedding hot tears when she finally left my office.

I believe the tears simply itself back because it won't be professional to cry in the presence of a client or join in a crying competition. But I couldn't stand a senior citizen cry like a baby.

Whilst I could feel her pain, I could not help but ask what's it like to have your spouse cheat on you?
it depends on the tribe, those from Edo state don't cheap esp from Esan. Most tribes don't take it as anything. Those tribes know themselves on NL
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
If the people I dated cheated on me, they are pros and I doff my hat because I'm snoopy and I didn't find out.

When I get married, though, I don't think I'll be going out of my way to find out. I'll stick to what I can see and feel... and be at peace.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2021

Though I'm not supporting cheating but women don't know what it means to live in a man's body. An healthy woman gets Hot from time to time hence they're often wet down there. An healthy man produces 12 to 17 times more testosterone than a woman. Research show that a man in extreme situation will choose sex ahead of food. It's just biology, this same man's gf, wife will now hoard sex as a weapon. Try living in a man's body before you pronounce judgement that men are dogs.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Amarabae(f): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
I can never cheat on my husband.
I can't stoop that low.
I don't know if he is cheating on me or not, you can't trust anyone 100%
but whenever he is back from business trip mostly outside the country, we do run some test,
I pretend as if am doing the series of test primarily for his well-being but am doing it to screen him for Std and it always comes out negative.
after that, we set the "heat room" on fire.
let it burn bby

30 Likes

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Dalil8: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
I can't even imagine myself not cheating, sticking to one pvssy for the rest of my life. Thats bondage.

That would be worse than a death sentence.
cry

Variety is the spice of life. What's life without having multiple choices?

FORWARDEVERLY:

I can't tie myself down with only one woman.. I must have girlfriends outside (preferably younger and fresher ones) anyday she tries to even think of having another man, I drive her out of my home and life..

Same here bro, told my girl she's not the main chic and she's free to leave if she's not comfortable with that.

osejie17:
The pain is worse than a gun shot.

It only hurts when you're not equally cheating on the person. Don't commit too much in a relationship. Always have a plan B, C......

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by bluefilm: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
litigator:
One advantage of being a litigator, a student of psychology and a relationship counsellor (Mediator) is access to premium gist.

While most of these discussions are private and privileged, I can say for sure that it's never a pleasant experience to handle a case of infidelity in marriage.

I have always prided myself as one without emotions in matters like this, as I have seen it all. But the last case I handled saw me shedding hot tears when she finally left my office.

I believe the tears simply itself back because it won't be professional to cry in the presence of a client or join in a crying competition. But I couldn't stand a senior citizen cry like a baby.

Whilst I could feel her pain, I could not help but ask what's it like to have your spouse cheat on you?

I will never understand it because I will never consider it as cheating.

I'm just having fun.

You can be doing the same as my partner, if you like, but be ready to do it with utmost decorum
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by famelica51: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nice
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by famelica51: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Superstory

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by dominique(f): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Lol..
Funny enough my Dad was a devout christian, married and wedded my mom.. and we are just four children both of them gave birth to..
My Gee, many Africans are raised not to question the status quo they met in the society, so I am not surprised at your own surprise on my choice and opinion, as for me.. I can't tie myself down with only one woman.. I must have girlfriends outside (preferably younger and fresher ones) anyday she tries to even think of having another man, I drive her out of my home and life..
I am a traditionally reserved man not a westernized effeminate fellow..
Cheers..

Ever thought of the possibliity of her driving your randy ass out of her life? You think it's every woman that will tolerate a public toilet in form of husband?

21 Likes

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Apination(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Why cheating has become so rampant boils down to alot of factors which most of us don't take into account before getting married. I will try and list 3 so that some of us would learn.
1. Marry because you LOVE the other person
2. Accept to start a family because you're in LOVE
3. Be sure you LOVE the person you're saying yes to.
If there's one thing I'm sure of that's everlasting it's love, anyone can make money and become rich, strike that off your list. If you need anything other than love to get married, then you're in serious trouble.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Mexyz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Klass99:
The Litigator, thankfully you didn't write in that annoying legal language that gives me a migraine.cheesy

This was clear and direct communication and I also felt your humanity come through in your words, you lawyers need to keep things simple when communicating.

Now, to the topic. Ordinary boyfriend that time I been wan craze grin I can't even imagine what it's like when it's a spouse. It was a roller coaster of different emotions;

1. Hurt/pain.
2. Anger towards boyfriend.
3. Jealousy towards the other girl.
4. Feeling insecure, like wasn't I okay or good enough in looks, carriage and all for him to cheat......

Until I grew up and matured some more to understand that, it's just the way of you men.
Please Ma'am, it's never the way of we 'MEN'..... We have cheats as females also, infact am so scared of going into any relationship now because I don't want anything that would cause me any heartache or pains.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
dominique:

Ever thought of the possibliity of her driving your randy ass out of her life? You think it's every woman that will tolerate a public toilet in form of husband?

If he's high value, women will want him and if u are his wife just be ready to share him.

He has the leverage once he's high value

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by SmartyPants(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
litigator:

I would feel nothing at all. I always tell women close to me...if you want to cheat feel free as long as it does not affect me in any way.

1. That is, don't bring STD or another man's baby.

2. Never be unavailable for me because of another guy.

Aside from that, you can live your life in the way that makes you happy.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by akpunda86: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hi who wrote this been bothering me. I'm married and dating a married lady. How did it start, we met on. Fb many years ago and just this year she was heartbroken. Hubby impregnated d sales girl. Six months pregnant. Wife was married as a virgin to hubby. So after the news broke wife said if hubby can do she can better. How the whole relationship btw us happened I don't know. I find my self loving d lady more. We see twice a month and d lovemaking z awesome.
I'm confused my body wants to quit d lady but d lady is I'm addicted to her. Shez 35 but rides me like 25yrs old

I nvr knew ladies can lock a man's joy stick till she did it to me. She awakened all d hormones in me

We do stupid things once in bathroom her video is on. I watch her all day. D addiction is too much.

D issue now is like d hubby into homosexuality as she said saw some uncompromising pics of hubby.

I'm not justifying my act but I can't quit this lady

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Maobichek: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Klass99:
The Litigator, thankfully you didn't write in that annoying legal language that gives me a migraine.cheesy

This was clear and direct communication and I also felt your humanity come through in your words, you lawyers need to keep things simple when communicating.

Now, to the topic. Ordinary boyfriend that time I been wan craze grin I can't even imagine what it's like when it's a spouse. It was a roller coaster of different emotions;

1. Hurt/pain.
2. Anger towards boyfriend.
3. Jealousy towards the other girl.
4. Feeling insecure, like wasn't I okay or good enough in looks, carriage and all for him to cheat......

Until I grew up and matured some more to understand that, it's just the way of you men.

...just the way of you men. Generalization is not good because there are genuine and sincere men in Nigeria and world over.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
The thing is once I'm high value enough I ain't gonna b fucking one pussy.

Imagine having an oil refinery like dangote and u are just fucking one pussy, that's delusional.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by dominique(f): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

If he's high value, women will want him and if u are his wife just be ready to share him.

He has the leverage one he's high value

And if she's high value, she's very well within her rights to dump him in the trash where he belongs. He's talking as if cheating is his birthright and his wife has every rights to deal with it. He can't stand her cheating but he expects his wife to accept his cheating. Odiegwu o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
dominique:

Public toilet grin
What femcentric Nonsense
Men are polygnous in nature
Women are Hypergamous in nature
Better know and accept these and know peace, men don't cheat we just have sex

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by airminem(f): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
For the guy cheated on, he may drink sniper and killself o
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:
The thing is once I'm high value enough I ain't gonna b fucking one pussy.

Imagine having an oil refinery like dangote and u are just fucking one pussy, that's delusional.

Abi
And one woman will want to tie me to her pussy
What nonsense

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
SmartyPants:

I would feel nothing at all. I always tell women close to me...if you want to cheat feel free as long as it does not affect me in any way.

1. That is, don't bring STD or another man's baby.

2. Never be unavailable for me because of another guy.

Aside from that, you can live your life in the way that makes you happy.

But if she's ur wife, she's not allowed to hoe around tho
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Zooposki(f): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
I just put herbs in his food that deadens his sexual appetite. To even get it up to lash me na wahala talk more of other babes. I now have small boys on the side that gives me steady lashing. Omo, those small boys Pr.ck stand and hard like stick. When they enter my heaven, it’s like a knife piercing me. The feeling makes orgasm and scream with joy. I can’t come and kill myself.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
airminem:
For the guy cheated on, he may drink sniper and killself o

When such a fellow is a worthless simp who doesn't know his value
Why not?
He deserves death for his stupidity in believing in love
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by MufasaLion: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tbvxl:
Forget spouse,let's talk about BF/GF relationship.
Fine the last relationship I just got out from was a really tough one. When I say tough one it was so bad. So this girl was a complete cheat, I caught her severally cheating on me. There was a day I went through a WhatsAp, I saw a chat with a particular Guy in one she's been making out with she even did pregnancy test for this guy. That particular chart drove me nuts. I was very angry and I even confronted her but she denied it and told me everything was staged. Now my question is if everything was staged how would a guy be asking you if you enjoyed the last sex you both had. She is a prolific liar I hate her with passion now. how can I catch you cheating and you still went out saying I did not trust you..

Cheating in a marriage or relationship is just too bad embarassed

Where is your location? grin
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by SmartyPants(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

But if she's ur wife, she's not allowed to hoe around tho

It makes no difference to me...I'm not even a fan of marriage in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned a cheating partner actually does not affect the life of their significant other. You still have the same person available to you in every way. The pain comes from the sense of being wronged. But really, you haven't lost anything tangible.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amarabae:
I can never cheat on my husband.
I can't stoop that low.
I don't know if he is cheating on me or not, you can't trust anyone 100%
but whenever he is back from business trip mostly outside the country, we do run some test,
I pretend as if am doing the series of test primarily for his well-being but am doing it to screen him for Std and it always comes out negative.
after that, we set the "heat room" on fire.
let it burn bby

Lolzzzz
Sharp man might be using condoms
A man is a man no matter where he is
We gat to discharge into someone
It is our Biological imperative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58