Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? (16333 Views)

4 Major Differences Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner. / What Is A Soul Mate And How Do You Know When You've Found Yours? / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? by ebos(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ efuah
I hope u don't kill urself laughing. When I saw thanks to you all for ur replies, I started searching to see other replies but nothing was found except one person, then I asked myself where those replies could be that she was thanking them. Confused with this, I then asked if it was expectancy thank. Na so e take happen my sister.
Re: Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? by Naijapikin(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2007
enitan2002:

WORD!!!!!

Yes ooo!! Na true 'na dem sabi'. tongue
Re: Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? by drkchoclit(f): 1:52am On Jul 19, 2007
Naijapikin:

Yes ooo!! Na true 'na them sabi'. tongue

Could you translate for the Pigdin ignorant (me) PLEASE, PLEASE, Pl-EASE!!!!
Re: Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? by whitecat: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2007
if u truely wanna know the meaning of english words,why not pick up a dictionary, or are u an illiterate, ?
Re: Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? by ebos(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2007
She can't be an illiterate hence she can write. I know an illiterate is one who can neither write nor read. So, asking question to know what is confusing doesn't in any way portray the person the way you think. You too can ask questions for what you can not understand. So, do I.
Re: Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? by meedo(f): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Ebos for your observation. people actaully responded to that post but it was edited by Seun i guess.
Re: Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? by Hazeleyed(f): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2007
soulmate is my boyfriend and life partner is that bushmeat that my sister is seriously arranging for me to marry!!!
Re: Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? by smurf1(f): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2008
A life partner is wiff u regardless, and through thick and thin as well, cry cry cry a mate just warms up ur bed i guess grin grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? by Johnnny(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2009
Bishopking:

lets do some analysis here! there are some people that you think alike. I mean someone who always see things the way you see it. No matter how complex the issue: no matter how far apart you are, S/he would respond the way you would. You always have soft spot for such person. You don't mind bending the rules for him/her without any string attached. Before you make an important decision, you would think of what that person would do if s/he was to make the same decision. The person may be of the same sex or opposite sex. Such a person is your soul mate. S/he may be a friend, Spouse, mentor, acquaintance, classmate, colleague etc. Example: David and Jonathan in the bible. A life partner sometimes may be a soul mate, but rarely.

I concour

Hazel-eyed:

soulmate is my boyfriend and life partner is that bushmeat that my sister is seriously arranging for me to marry!!!

The right example. Puts everything in the right perspective.
Re: Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? by Fiona0007: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
Interesting replies and nice read. But i am more confused now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Word Of Advice To Ladies / Girls Who Looks Real But Are Sex Dolls( Photos) / Your Childhood Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.