Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty (11875 Views)

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. / #COVID_19 A Time Like This Our Counstitution Is Silent! What Happened? When.... / Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
Every person not from the Niger Delta should leave this thread and stop derailing.

Southeasterners, mind your goddamn business.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:
Every person not from the Niger Delta should leave this thread and stop derailing.

Southeasterners, mind your goddamn business.

Lol. When Imo, Abia and Ondo are part are part of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by theTranslator: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

Sometimes you don't do things with emotions,Biafra is good but Niger Delta will be better.
To fight for a country is not b beans,and ijaws can't do it alone.
But ss and se can.
So we and igbos are marginalized by afonja Muslims and their masters.we need to join hands together and fight.
Mind you even if Biafra comes,I don't believe igbos can marginalize an ijaw man.
1 ijaw man is equal to two egbo men.
1 ijaw man is equal to atleast 10 afonja cowards.
Ijaws are the bravest tribe in Nigeria and the richest.
Asawana
this one is IPOB
Its clear
He wants to massage ijaw ego
The way IPOB does

I pity the Ss if they join Igbo to do Biafra

They are only wanted for their coast and oil
They'll be crazily marginalized

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ekealterego:

@AdakaBoro8, Why is this guy claiming that Ijos are not native to Edo.. He is reinforcing the mindset of many Edo people that Ijaws are rather visitors in Edo state...
its very irritating for a person to say ijaws are not in human created edo state.. its very foolish for one to say that..

they created that state and entrenched it to cover ijaws. so that does not mean ijaws should start losing their identity.. it very foolished for anyone to think this abnormal way

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:

1) I didn't say that, I said they were not Edo proper.
2) Edo is an ethnicity, not a land. You are confusing with Edo-State which is a land.
3) Ijo are quasi nomadic, but it is none of your business, I will discuss that with them.
pls modify this your comment..

no state is created in line with a tribe..

a state is a politically created entity and does not particular it to a tribe.. its called edo state not edo tribe.. a state is different from a tribe.. a state is created regardless of tribe.. by law a state must have a needed landmass to function, so they blend any tribe together to make sure the state attain it needed landmass..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Truthshots:
It is a historical fact that the ancestors of the people of the southeast were cannibals. However annoying it is, fact is fact.

it's historical fact that the people of Benin kingdom offered human sacrifices and the saddest part is that it still happens till today.

The savages of Benin have refused to move with civilization

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
@NigerDeltaRep

I thought you had something in mind to discuss when creating this thread? Why sit in the sideline watching your thread been derailed?
I had wanted to say something... But I felt I should allow everyone bare their minds.. since they've really not been given a chance to do so before...At least on a scale of "Niger Delta"
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
MikeBetty:
where i hail from is immaterial, the koko is Ijaw of part of delta, bayelsa and ijaw of being minority of rivers does not have what it take to be a sovereign nation. As for ijaw of ondo, forget it. Yoruba will not cede an inch of its land to ijaw.
what kind of bush person is this na?? none of this your write up can put to reason.. what kind of ignorant person is this?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by goatgoat093: 12:46am On Apr 04, 2021
Truthshots:

1)What exactly do you mean by "Edo/Bini" ?
2) as I told you, I am discussing facts, not opinion.
3) it is actually the Edo people who keep coming out to reaffirm that they are Edo people (by claiming: we migrated from Benin) and it is the people of the southeast who keep attacking those who reaffirm their identity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgYb8qT1do8
Lol this shameless Bini cultist and unfortunate product of witchcraft and international olosho services, be proud of your tiny Edo state with your customary 2 or 3 Lga's... stop dragging the rest of the Anioma people who have little or no cultural and linguistic ties to your people. Are you a disciple of that useless Bini platform on Facebook called "Great Benin Descendants?" cause it seems that's where they brainwash you zombies with all sorts of lies and historical revisionisms and send you like an army of programmed ants to sow seeds of discord among other groups. You useless minority scums have no iota of shame... you claim every tribe in Southern Nigeria descended from your shitty Benin "empire", yet save for a few irrelevant traditional leaders and organizations across the South who have shamelessly sold out their pride for mere pocket change money by lying and distorting their history with flawed claims to Benin, the vast majority of people whom you claim descended from Benin have vehemently rejected you people! don't you get it? una no get shame? You claim all these people descended from your empire yet they don't even speak a variation of your dialect, they don't practice your culture, they don't bear your names... like how more illogical can you get? if you want to desperately add other people to your tiny kingdom just to augment your population, then marry more wives or fu*k your wives better! it's so embarrassing to see an Edo man who has absolutely no cultural connection with an Emeka from Asaba or Tunde from Lagos claim both men are descendants from Benin just because their traditional leaders wear Benin traditional regalia's...like don't you see you stupid, preposterous and immaterial that sounds? Have some pride in your Edo identity, stop forcing your unwanted history on others because that's called TRESPASSING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by SaintBishop: 3:52am On Apr 04, 2021
Igboid:
Well OP. Unlike IPOB. I support the Babelian Niger Delta republic of thousand ethnic minorities.

However as per your post. Obiigbo is not part of your Babelian republic. Obiigbo is Ndoki and Asaland and these are Igbo clans.

Worry less about Obiigbo and worry more about your lands.

God bless Niger Delta republic.
Oyigbo belongs to Ogoni people before you igbos hijacked their land, so you as an igbo man have no say about whose Niger delta or not, only Ogonis can decide if they are Niger deltans or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by SaintBishop: 3:55am On Apr 04, 2021
BigSarah:
Niger delta is just ijaw and ogoni
Biafra is just only the 5 igbo states and nothing else

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by goatgoat093: 4:53am On Apr 04, 2021
SaintBishop:
Oyigbo belongs to Ogoni people before you igbos hijacked their land, so you as an igbo man have no say about whose Niger delta or not, only Ogonis can decide if they are Niger deltans or not.
Please enlighten us on how Obigbo was hijacked from the Ogoni? did the indigenous Igbos who presently occupy the place chase out the Ogoni people through war or what? ... when you made outrageously stupid assertions like this, the onus is on you substantiate it with some context.

And when did Ijo's become the mouthpiece of the Niger Delta? I find it very insulting to the good people of the Niger Delta that a tribe of fishermen and pipeline vandals now speak for the Niger Delta nation.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by SaintBishop: 5:09am On Apr 04, 2021
goatgoat093:

Please enlighten us on how Obigbo was hijacked from the Ogoni? did the indigenous Igbos who presently occupy the place chase out the Ogoni people through war or what? ... when you made outrageously stupid assertions like this, the onus is on you substantiate it with some context.

And when did Ijo's become the mouthpiece of the Niger Delta? I find it very insulting to the good people of the Niger Delta that a tribe of fishermen and pipeline vandals now speak for the Niger Delta nation.
Give me one good reason why I should explain anything to a igbo drug lord, fraudster and human eating okoro like you?
And yes Oyigbo belongs to Ogoni people.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by allcomage: 5:19am On Apr 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:
An imposter pretending to an Ijaw man.
The person that mention anioma,anioma is not a tribe,I am Ika and I don't beleive in that anioma tag used by oshimili(asaba) people to play politics in delta state.
As for Ika people,we will join a Niger delta republic consisting of the six south south states.
Why not go for Ika Republic or be with Nigeria.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by goatgoat093: 5:33am On Apr 04, 2021
SaintBishop:
Give me one good reason why I should explain anything to a igbo drug lord, fraudster and human eating okoro like you?
And yes Oyigbo belongs to Ogoni people.
My ancestors never ate humans, rather they civilized your nearthandal forebears who hunted fishes with spears naked, wore tree barks as cloths and hid behind thick mangrove swamps at the first sight of civilization. Some of the most prominent Nigerians in the world are Igbos, nobody even knows one single famous Ijo person except Burna boy who gravitates more to his yoruba side.

And you have to explain yourself, otherwise you won't die a good death for been a facetious revisionist.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by allcomage: 5:40am On Apr 04, 2021
technicallyrich:

To me I believe kanu is fighting for SS and se.
Biafra is SS and se.
And the igbos are the closest brothers to ijaws.
Is time we stop all these talk about igbos we maginalize an ijaw man.
An ijaw man for that matter.if Biafra comes igbos can't.
Ijaws are warriors and everybody knows that.

My understanding of the new Biafra is that every tribe will have its Parliament, premier and control and manage their resources. I don't know why it's difficult for people to understand. You keep on talking of Igbo domination, in which ways are Igbo dominating presently? United you stand divided you fall. Without the cooperation of other ethnic groups in Eastern Nigeria, it will take Igbo a while to get independence but without Igbo, other easter ethnic groups will never in a million years achieve independence. The exploited know this and that's why they keep on sowing seed of discord.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2021
allcomage:

My understanding of the new Biafra is that every tribe will have its Parliament, premier and control and manage their resources. I don't know why it's difficult for people to understand. You keep on talking of Igbo domination, in which ways are Igbo dominating presently? United you stand divided you fall. Without the cooperation of other ethnic groups in Eastern Nigeria, it will take Igbo a while to get independence but without Igbo, other easter ethnic groups will never in a million years achieve independence. The exploited know this and that's why they keep on sowing seed of discord.
each tribe?? How does someone give each of our hundreds of tribes premiers? Silly.. our Government cannot be the same..
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ariesbull: 6:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Kinematics:
In the Niger Delta we don't make noise. Our actions are always felt nationwide whenever we decide to roar.

For now we are watching and taking notes.

Una no get action..... fight herdsmen that has been doing wonders in your zone

Una no fit even create vigilante ....bunch of minority mouse makers

Make una no touch igbo land in Niger delta from ukwuani to Asaba from Ndoki to Etche and Ndoni

The rest like ika you can take

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by OfoIgbo: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Oga,after total observation of this post,I can authoritatively say that you are an imposter.

It is also clear you are an imposter. You are definitely a Benin boy applying your usual divide and conquer.

No Ika man will ever speak against Asaba, so it is so obvious you are a Benin person in the payroll of Benin expantionists

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 6:42am On Apr 04, 2021
OfoIgbo:

It is also clear you are an imposter. You are definitely a Benin boy applying your usual divide and conquer.

No Ika man will ever speak against Asaba, so it is so obvious you are a Benin person in the payroll of Benin expantionists
See this one,I come from idumu-uzugbo quarters,in owa-oyibu.Let me tell you ika man nor really like oshimili man especially we the young ones.Make una nor worry,since igbos nor dey gree see reality,they like to dey deceive their self.
Na so one igbo man for east made a comment on one thread like that,he say agbor people full biafra board.I just laff the mumu,2moro igbos will shout of betrayal whereas na them dey attach by force.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by allcomage: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2021
NigerDeltaRep:
each tribe?? How does someone give each of our hundreds of tribes premiers? Silly.. our Government cannot be the same..
You might not be from the area in question. The Eastern tribes are not up 15 tribes.igbo, izon,urhobo, ishekiri, isoko, ogoni, efik, ibibio, anang etc. Each will have its Parliament, premier, govern and control their resources. That is the Swiss model. How can one dominate another in this kind of set up?
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by KoshCAD: 6:59am On Apr 04, 2021
technicallyrich:

It's a big liar.igbos cannot maginalize injaws.
My guy na ijawooo.ijaws are one of the bravest,richest and strongest black tribe on Earth.
Even your Niger Delta are as and se.
Like abia and imo are Niger Delta,and anambra has oil.
Is better we support Biafra,so our numbers can come up to fight Nigeria.
Which oil Anambra has. Palm oil or grandnut oil.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by KoshCAD: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Bye bye. Nobody wants Ika in Igboland. They add no economic value
E pain you. What economic value your own tribe has.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by KoshCAD: 7:04am On Apr 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Did I mention Igbo here? Why are you igbos like this?
Later una go say others hate una.I was only discussing my view as regard the south-south,now you chaged it to Igbo.
Perhaps,this biafra thing is an Igbo thing.It is very clear you guy want to create another version of Nigeria where you can oppress the smaller tribes.
You get their logic.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ekealterego: 7:05am On Apr 04, 2021
goatgoat093:

My ancestors never ate humans, rather they civilized your nearthandal forebears who hunted fishes with spears naked, wore tree barks as cloths and hid behind thick mangrove swamps at the first sight of civilization. Some of the most prominent Nigerians in the world are Igbos, nobody even knows one single famous Ijo person except Burna boy who gravitates more to his yoruba side.

And you have to explain yourself, otherwise you won't die a good death for been a facetious revisionist.
Burnaboy is Engenne and not Ijaw. Engenne language is similar to Isoko and Urhobo.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Kinematics: 7:05am On Apr 04, 2021
ariesbull:

Una no get action..... fight herdsmen that has been doing wonders in your zone

Una no fit even create vigilante ....bunch of minority mouse makers

[s]Make una no touch igbo land in Niger delta from ukwuani to Asaba from Ndoki to Etche and Ndoni
[/s]

The rest like ika you can take

Herdsmen do wonders where? Oh you think we are empty noise makers like the SE?

Ibo land kee u there.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Kinematics: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2021
Ekealterego:

Burnaboy is Engenne and not Ijaw. [s]Engenne language is similar to Isoko and Urhobo.[/s]

Fixed!
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by KoshCAD: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2021
iaamxavier:
I can bet my skull, that the OP is from the skull mining region pretending to be Niger delta. Oga be proud of where you're coming from na ehh? Who told you Igbos want Niger delta to be part of biafra, please carry your delusion else where. We are perfectly okay with biafra comprised of 100% igbo. Even if the Igbos in SS don't want to join biafra according to skull miners, we don't care. We just want out periodttt!!
OSU, always think other think they exist.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Kinematics: 7:07am On Apr 04, 2021
KoshCAD:
E pain you. What economic value your own tribe has.

Abeg help me ask the hediot!

Them dey talk economy, landlocked parasites too dey talk.
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Kinematics: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2021
KoshCAD:
Which oil Anambra has. Palm oil or grandnut oil.

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2021
KoshCAD:
You get their logic.
Good morning sir,They will be first to attack you and you respond,they will start crying.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ekealterego: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Nah! He is from where he say he is, many of them shiver at the sight of a Bini man. They can lick the shit of a Bini man if the Bini man so demands. The stockholm syndrome still exist. However, do not get in wrong, many proud Ika people in Abavo, snapped out of this already. So sometimes you might not tell cos they have extremist on the three ends. Some want to be Bini so bad, while some are extremely and proudly Igbo (especially from Abavo), while some hate being called Ika and want to identify as their own entity (many people of Agbor extraction). With these guys, it is a bedlam of confusion.

Either ways, they actually add nothing to Ndigbo. They have no extensive river, except for one that looks like a lake cut off from other water bodies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

4 Killed & MTN Office Maiduguri Set On Fire By Suspected Terrorist / Kano Lawmaker Shot Dead At Relaxation Joint ! / NLC, TUC Reject El-rufai’s Eviction Order On Civil Servants; Vow To Fight To Dea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.