Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty (11748 Views)

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. / #COVID_19 A Time Like This Our Counstitution Is Silent! What Happened? When.... / Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
DMerciful:
I'm Ika too. What will Ika be doing in SS? It is better to go with Anioma of similar people than Niger Delta that will be another mini disastrous Nigeria
But you see the insult they keep heaping on us?
They even force igbo tag on us,I am not against so called anioma and biafra.
But they should learn respect which they lack.
Even this aniocha lady from ogwa-chukwu(nwanyiogwashi) even insulted me by saying I am not Ika.whereas my mother's ancestors founded idumesah clan.My father is from oyibu.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
DMerciful:
I you like be running your mouth about Igbos. Go and check how isolated Igbanke people are in Edo State then you'll know the value for joining your people rather than following political boundaries
Calm down I know what you mean.But you and I cannot deny the fact that Ika people ancestors came from different location snd tribes.But this Igbos are now trying to erase what they know nothing about.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Kinematics: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s]Lolz igbogene people are urhobo ,they speak and understand urhobo.[/s]

I can see you lack understanding. All these groups fall under the Edoid/Ijoid group. Their languages are influenced by those 2, hence they are Edoid/Ijoid. If you are a linguist you'll understand better. For now I can see you displaying crass ignorance on the subject.

Let me leave you to your weed. Keep smoking it!
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by DMerciful(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
I understand you but outside Delta, they see us as Igbos. They treat us as igbos.if there is killings of Igbos in the North, if you're there you won't be spared. If there's maltreatment of Igbos in the West, if you're there you won't be spared. So we need to face reality. Our common problem right now is the fulanis so we must work together to exit this contraption rather than biker over little things. I schooled in the East, I worked in the West and I can say we have the same value system, we respect lives and we're not extremists. Most of the boundaries in Nigeria are political creation and I can tell you that if Ika is divided today into 2 states, they'll start seeing themselves as different people. It's called divide and rule tactics to conquer.
Sufferingboy:

But you see the insult they keep heaping on us?
They even force igbo tag on us,I am not against so called anioma and biafra.
But they should learn respect which they lack.
Even this aniocha lady from ogwa-chukwu(nwanyiogwashi) even insulted me by saying I am not Ika.whereas my mother's ancestors founded idumesah clan.My father is from oyibu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
DMerciful:
I understand you but outside Delta, they see us as Igbos. They treat us as igbos.if there is killings of Igbos in the North, if you're there you won't be spared. If there's maltreatment of Igbos in the West, if you're there you won't be spared. So we need to face reality. Our common problem right now is the fulanis so we must work together to exit this contraption rather than biker over little things. I schooled in the East, I worked in the West and I can say we have the same value system, we respect lives and we're not extremists. Most of the boundaries in Nigeria are political creation and I can tell you that if Ika is divided today into 2 states, they'll start seeing themselves as different people. It's called divide and rule tactics to conquer.
I get your point,my problem is the insult IPOB members heap on us and trying to erase our benin ancestry of some ika people especially some of our royal families.Here in Nsukka I tell them straight that I am ika and not igbo.
Which clan and community are you from?
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by DMerciful(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
I'm from Ute-Okpu. We stay in Agbor but I've relocated out of the country. Nigeria matter tire person. Nigeria has so much resources if everybody live peacefully and there's equity and justice everything would have been fine. Let's take things easy and know the real enemy so we know how we can forge ahead. We have wasted too much time in one spot
Sufferingboy:

I get your point,my problem is the insult IPOB members heap on us and trying to erase our benin ancestry of some ika people especially some of our royal families.Here in Nsukka I tell them straight that I am ika and not igbo.
Which clan and community are you from?
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
DMerciful:
I'm from Ute-Okpu. We stay in Agbor but I've relocated out of the country. Nigeria matter tire person. Nigeria has so much resources if everybody live peacefully and there's equity and justice everything would have been fine. Let's take things easy and know the real enemy so we know how we can forge ahead. We have wasted too much time in one spot
Me I was born in benin and lived there till now and mother and siblings are still there some of my siblings are scattered in agbor,owa,asaba etc.
The way things be self I will drop my addmission and schooling in UNN and travel out to canada before the end of this year,I want to start studying another course from scratch.
Nigeria don scatter finish.It better for me to be in canada supporting Ikas online than for me to be here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Don't worry yourself we will come down to unn.
When are you coming?Inform me on time.I need to consult one of my witch doctors in enugu ezike.His oracle will be the one to permit me whether to meet you or not.
If he order me not to meet you,I will still tell you here.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ekealterego: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kinematics:

Stop writing nonsense. What's the difference between an Ogbia man and an Abua man?
Dey ask me questions... They know who they are... Na for politics dem dey use una head... I know many of these minorities in that area and their family.

You see why it was so easy for the Edo Great descendant movement to take some Edoid groups away from IYC? They know. Some of them need to be under the protection of the political group IYC then... Ijoid language is different from other languages in the South.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Okay,when you come let me know.By the way,wetin you wan see me for?
I will have to consult my spiritualist so that he can tell me about your mission.

Lolz you're free to consult your spiritualist but I come in peace. I want to meet you with Anioma youth President and some other ika friends.

I won't harm you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Malawian(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Did I mention Igbo here? Why are you igbos like this?
Later una go say others hate una.I was only discussing my view as regard the south-south,now you chaged it to Igbo.
Perhaps,this biafra thing is an Igbo thing.It is very clear you guy want to create another version of Nigeria where you can oppress the smaller tribes.
You are a stupid Igbo person, that is if you are actually from Ika.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Malawian:

You are a stupid Igbo person, that is if you are actually from Ika.
I am stupid for sharing my view?
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Malawian(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I am stupid for sharing my view?
No you are stupid because you are stupid. Big difference!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Malawian:

No you are stupid because you are stupid. Big difference!
Why una like to insult others who don't share the same Ideologies with una?
I only shared my view as a concern niger deltan,did I mention you or your chestbeating tribe?
Na una "developers of asian prisons" go first find trouble,when I respond una go start to dey insult me.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by OldNairalander(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
After taking time to read through the arguments here, I couldn't help but laugh.

Reminder: Buhari is still Nigeria's president
Let me off mic first
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by tishbite41(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
if that is the case, then they should support niger delta as they support oduduwa.. We dont have to belong in one country before we can fight for freedom..
lol
Why are you looking for their support?!
Hustle your own na!
How many support una give Igbos.
MNK should arrange himself and give us a homogeneous Biafra(Igbos in SE and SS).

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by tishbite41(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Na your fellow wailers go happy to read your comment .
You dey here dey open your mouth dey tell a person whose ancestors and family found Idumesah clan say e nor be ika.
One of my Great Grand father was the Okpara-ukwu of Idumesah.
okpara-ukwu is Bini abi?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
tishbite41:
okpara-ukwu is Bini abi?
Did I say I am benin?
Get me right,ika people have ancestors from Igbos(including oshimilis and aniocha),Ndokwa,Benin,Igala,Idoma and Esan.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by tishbite41(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Did I say I am benin?
Get me right,ika people have ancestors from Igbos(including oshimilis and aniocha),Ndokwa,Benin,Igala,Idoma and Esan.
Oga, you guys need some soul searching.
Even the Ahaba people are not homogeneous.
We have people from Esan, Igala and maybe Bini but we don't deny our Igboness.
No tribe on earth is homogeneous. This is the bitter truth.
You guys should decide who you love.
Funny thing is that the Igbos don't care about you folks.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
tishbite41:
Oga, you guys need some soul searching.
Even the Ahaba people are not homogeneous.
We have people from Esan, Igala and maybe Bini but we don't deny our Igboness.
No tribe on earth is homogeneous. This is the bitter truth.
You guys should decide who you love.
Funny thing is that the Igbos don't care about you folks.
I ask you whether una care or not?
I was only annoyed about what Nwanyiogwashi said;that I am not Ika.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by DLioness(f): 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:
I ask you whether una care or not? I was only annoyed about what Nwanyiogwashi said;that I am not Ika.
onye ara!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Igboid: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yet Ohaneaze Ndi Era(ohaneazi of mad people) later congratulated and accepted the appointment of Lucky Irabor,to console themselves,claiming he is an Igbo.
But,we ikas know say Irabor ancestors came from benin.

Can you show me the letter where Ohaneze called Irabor Igbo?

Ohanaeze merely congratulated him on his post while reminding Buhari that he is yet to appoint an Igbo. They also in same letter congratulated other appointed chiefs.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/01/29/ohanaeze-lauds-buhari-on-selection-of-new-service-chiefs/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ariesbull: 6:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Kinematics:

Herdsmen do wonders where? Oh you think we are empty noise makers like the SE?

Ibo land kee u there.

Is rivers state not Burr Delta
Is Akwa Ibom not Nige Delta

.. no allow make igbo recolonize you again
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2021
DLioness:
onye ara!
Wailer abeg no go die.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Kinematics: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2021
ariesbull:

Is rivers state not Burr Delta
Is Akwa Ibom not Nige Delta

[s] .. no allow make igbo recolonize you again[/s]

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:22am On Apr 05, 2021
tishbite41:
lol
Hustle your own na!
MNK should arrange himself and give us a homogeneous Biafra(Igbos in SE and SS).
are we the ones disturbing or you biafrans are the ones disturbin usfor unity?? we have told you countless of time that we likely to be on our own..

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ariesbull: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Kinematics:

Herdsmen do wonders where? Oh you think we are empty noise makers like the SE?

Ibo land kee u there.
Don't worry....they will visit you ...
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Kinematics: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2021
ariesbull:

Don't worry....they will visit you ...

Na your papa house them go visit.

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ariesbull: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Kinematics:

Na your papa house them go visit.
you dey fear ESN ?
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Kinematics: 10:53am On Apr 05, 2021
ariesbull:
you dey fear ESN ?

Is that the name of a thing?

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by PHijo(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2021
tishbite41:
lol
Hustle your own na!

Pasisi, Biko, Mbok, Jaw, Please in any language you may understand. Just leave we Ijaws out of your fictitious country. We don't want to be part of it. We are large enough to be a country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kinematics:

Abeg help me ask the hediot!
Them dey talk economy, landlocked parasites too dey talk. Wonders shall never end.

Ika is landlocked. Goat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

EFCC May Go After Doctors For Fraudulently Collecting ₦540m Training Allowance / Omisore To Contest APC National Secretary Submits Nomination Form / Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.