Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty (11756 Views)

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. / #COVID_19 A Time Like This Our Counstitution Is Silent! What Happened? When.... / Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by FatherOfJesus: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

How can you compare poor ebonyi with bayelsa? despite the fact that bayelsa politicians are corrupt,bayelsa and ebonyi no be mate.
Solve the poverty problem first.
I do not see how Yenegoa is more developed than Abakaliki.

In terms of poverty level, Bayelsans are still living in serious poverty with little or no infrastructure unless some in the capital city. I do not know what informed your thoughts in this comment as it’s grossly inaccurate and doesn’t reflect the true situation of things in Bayelsa.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Afriifa(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
How does one achieve access to ocean via rivers if not by dredging and bilateral agreement?

Are you this dumb? You want me to say it dummy language? grin
You're the most pathetic fool I have recognized during my course of examining different characters on this Forum..
You've answered your question after all. You shouldn't have mentioned dredging and bilateral terms with other neighbouring states na.. you are not landlocked indeed. Imagine the fool went ahead to type long epistles and quote civilizations of other countries to confuse me. You must have thought I was a stupid as you perceived. After running up and down, you have agreed that you're indeed landlocked and the only way you can have access to the sea/ocean is through dredging and bilateral (could even be multilareral) agreements.. Now, you can see that with these proposition, even the naturally landlocked regions in the present nigeria can gain access to the sea/ocean because dredging and lateral agreements ought to make such manifestations possible..
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by FatherOfJesus: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Afriifa:
You're the most pathetic fool I have recognized during my course of examining different characters on this Forum..
You've answered your question after all. You shouldn't have mentioned dredging and bilateral terms with other neighbouring states na.. you are not landlocked indeed. Imagine the fool went ahead to type long epistles and quote civilizations of other countries to confuse me. You must have thought I was a stupid as you perceived. After running up and down, you have agreed that you're indeed landlocked and the only way you can have access to the sea/ocean is through dredging and bilateral (could even be multilareral) agreements.. Now, you can see that with these proposition, even the naturally landlocked regions in the present nigeria can gain access to the sea/ocean because dredging and lateral agreements ought to make such manifestations possible..
lol, why are you triggered? grin

I’m taking a lot of pain trying to educate you on how international waterways work. I’m going to do more of that.

According to the UNCLOS (United Nations convention on the laws of the seas), a country with direct riverine access to the sea cannot be hindered by neighboring countries. The law guides the maritime and admiralty waterways policies (read up for those, I cannot spoonfeed you all). However, the country trying to get access to the sea via riverine route could pay duties to their Neigbouring countries, these duties are paid by shipping companies though, just like the case of Suez Canal in Egypt. Every member of UN signed and ratified this treaty, so it’s an advantage for Biafra, Nigeria or Nigerdelta cannot deny Biafra access to the sea, however they can demand duty charges.

It seems you spend a lot of time on nairaland instead of educating yourself, how did you think the Suez Canal war started between U.K, France and Isreal against Egypt? This war necessitated the UNCLOS.

Internet warlord with no brain grin. You think everything works like the clannish system in your village. Refuse to grant Biafra access to the ocean via River Niger or IMO River then risk violating the UNCLOS. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Ika is landlocked. Goat
But ikas are not poor and starving like your people "Ebonyi people" you poor and dirty abakeleke aboki.
Ikas are producing oil
We have fertile soil and farmers
We have fisher men
we have flow station
In ANIOMA,only ndokwa people have the highest oil and gas,followed by the Ikas.
We have railway line and a station in my home town(owa-oyibu)
Our people are well educated,we are hard and smart working.
we have fertile land.
Ask Ndokwa girls why they are always rushing Ika men? because we are not lazy in our work and business
Is it Business?Ika people dominate silently.
In okowa government check the numbers of ika appointees.
In cbn currently our people so many working there.
Make I bust ur brain,there is hardly any zenith bank branch without at least one Ika person,It is jim ovia policy to help his ika tribe men.
Apart from University of delta,agbor.We also have calvary poly in my hometown of owa-oyibu.
It is in ika land you will see inside a village or small town where all their road are tarred.
Many Ika prof in different part of nigeria working.
There is one prof from abavo that died some time ago(last year or so),he was a top pof in pharmacy dept here in UNN.
Our diaspora alone,especially our boys in malaysia you will be surprise.
Life is not always about chest beating.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I do not see how Yenegoa is more developed than Abakaliki.

In terms of poverty level, Bayelsans are still living in serious poverty with little or no infrastructure unless some in the capital city. I do not know what informed your thoughts in this comment as it’s grossly inaccurate and doesn’t reflect the true situation of things in Bayelsa.
Number of poor people,unemployment rate.Even as corrupt as bayelsa politicians,they have a cargo airport and a gas turbine power plant.Bayelsa have high allocation,the problem is just the corrupt politicians.But in human development,I don't ebonyi can face bayelsa.Bayelsa too get heavy weights in all sectors of life.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by FatherOfJesus: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Number of poor people,unemployment rate.Even as corrupt as bayelsa politicians,they have a cargo airport and a gas turbine power plant.Bayelsa have high allocation,the problem is just the corrupt politicians.But in human development,I don't ebonyi can face bayelsa.Bayelsa too get heavy weights in all sectors of life.
Well, I agree with you on wealth but I do not think wealth is well circulated in Bayelsa.

I also think that Abakaliki is more developed than Yenegoa currently. It shows something is wrong with Bayelsa.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by FatherOfJesus: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:
But ikas are not poor and starving like your people "Ebonyi people" you poor and dirty abakeleke aboki.
Ikas are producing oil
We have fisher men
we have flow station
we have fertile land.
Ask Ndokwa girls why they are always rushing Ika men? because we are not lazy in our work and business
Make I bust ur brain,there is hardly any zenith bank branch without at least one Ika person,It is jim ovia policy to help his ika tribe men.
Apart from University of delta,agbor.We also have calvary poly in my hometown of owa-oyibu.
It is in ika land you will see inside a village or small town where all their road are tarred.
There is one prof from abavo that died some time ago(last year or so),he was a top pof in pharmacy dept here in UNN.
Bro, forget about all these archaic way of reasoning.

Every country has the potential to develop with or without resources , it all depends on how visionary the people are.

Japan and so many counties of the world have little or no resources and even lands for agriculture but they are doing well. The world is moving away from things like “we have lands for agriculture”. Any country can develop through innovative thinking and modest investment in it.

Make una stop to dey argue like village people.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Bro, forget about all these archaic way of reasoning.

Every country has the potential to develop with or without resources , it all depends on how visionary the people are.

Japan and so many counties of the world have little or no resources and even lands for agriculture but they are doing well. The world is moving away from things like “we have lands for agriculture”. Any country can develop through innovative thinking and modest investment in it.

Make una stop to dey argue like village people.
Yes ikas are not as poor and jobless like ebonyi people.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 8:30am On Apr 06, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Well, I agree with you on wealth but I do not think wealth is well circulated in Bayelsa.

I also think that Abakaliki is more developed than Yenegoa currently. It shows something is wrong with Bayelsa.
If bayelsa politicians use the allocation well,there can finance the building of a seaport and challenge lagos.
Bayelsa also have more influential people than ebonyi.Excluding Ebele Jonathan,he is just like Pius Anyim,both men had the opportunities to develop their state but they forget their people,same thing emefiele is doing,apart giving ika highly connected jobs,like jobs in abuja.Emefiele should give ika farmers free grants to support,he should not forget his place.
Same with AIG David Igbodo,that man need to stop speaking english and do something in Ikaland.
Bayelsa people also have highly educated diasporas who benefitted from oil companies scholarships.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by FatherOfJesus: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes ikas are not as poor and jobless like ebonyi people.
Lol, ok grin
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Ikas are producing oil
We have fisher men
we have flow station
we have fertile land.

Never in your life compare Ika and Abakaliki again.

Even Afikpo is far ahead of Ika, be it in terms urban development, education or potential

Ika has no oil, no solid mineral resources, no access to the sea. Nothing. Ika is not viable economically in the present and it doesn't have the potential to be economically viable in the future

Ika is a bus stop, not a town.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Afriifa(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
lol, why are you triggered? grin

I’m taking a lot of pain trying to educate you on how international waterways work. I’m going to do more of that.

According to the UNCLOS (United Nations convention on the laws of the seas), a country with direct riverine access to the sea cannot be hindered by neighboring countries. The law guides the maritime and admiralty waterways policies (read up for those, I cannot spoonfeed you all). However, the country trying to get access to the sea via riverine route could pay duties to their Neigbouring countries, these duties are paid by shipping companies though, just like the case of Suez Canal in Egypt. Every member of UN signed and ratified this treaty, so it’s an advantage for Biafra, Nigeria or Nigerdelta cannot deny Biafra access to the sea, however they can demand duty charges.

It seems you spend a lot of time on nairaland instead of educating yourself, how did you think the Suez Canal war started between U.K, France and Isreal against Egypt? This war necessitated the UNCLOS.

Internet warlord with no brain grin. You think everything works like the clannish system in your village. Refuse to grant Biafra access to the ocean via River Niger or IMO River then risk violating the UNCLOS. grin
You ended up showing how ignorant you are. The centre of the discussion is your biafra is landlocked. About UNCLOS. you must be ignorant not to acknowledge that regional economic sanctions by neighbouring states will anull any agreement with UNCLOS. Iran did it with US. dummy!
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Iykoto86(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2021
technicallyrich:

It's a big liar.igbos cannot maginalize injaws.
My guy na ijawooo.ijaws are one of the bravest,richest and strongest black tribe on Earth.
Even your Niger Delta are as and se.
Like abia and imo are Niger Delta,and anambra has oil.
Is better we support Biafra,so our numbers can come up to fight Nigeria.
any time you show onitcha ,hala me make I fix you better nkwobi and cold bear.oil dey your head.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Iykoto86(m): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2021
NigerDeltaRep:
yeah... Since you are strong rich and brave, why don't you stand on your own? Who told you the igbos won't marginalize you??...
Did you know ojukwu was the to first oder the arrest of Issac boro (the man in the picture) an ijaw man? Do you know how much ojukwu hated the minorities because he knew they'd prefer to be their own... Biafra belongs to the igbos.... Tag along at your peril...
After fighting what else?.... Bro I wish you understand what you are saying...
you sound igala to me.no offence .
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2021
Afriifa:
You ended up showing how ignorant you are. The centre of the discussion is your biafra is landlocked. About UNCLOS. you must be ignorant not to acknowledge that regional economic sanctions by neighbouring states will anull any agreement with UNCLOS. Iran did it with US. dummy!

Keep your emotions takes one side, it's irritating.

You think neighboring SS states will want to be a black sheep in the world community like Iran. They have more to lose and nothing to gain by doing that.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Never in your life compare Ika and Abakaliki again.

Don't even compare Ika to Afikpo. Be it in terms urban development or education

Ika is a bus stop, not a town.

Internet is different from reality,go to owa where I came from,not even agbor and see wealth,ebonyi people are too poor.I am the one to tell you,not to compare both in terms of infastructure and human development.Bcause you pass benin-agbor federal high way,nor mean say you sabi our land,go to umunede,agbor and see wealth and standard of living,you poor ebonyi man.
Visit the railway station in my hometown(owa-oyibu) and see railway station,for the first time in your poor abakeleke life.Nor be by emotion,Na by fact.
List names of Powerful,Rich and connected ebonyi people,I will give list of Ika men with real wealth and powers.
Come to ikaland and taste the best african palmwine.How many ikas have you seen in ebonyi doing menial jobs or farming in ebonyi? But in ikaland poor ebonyi migrants are everywhere.
When you see Ika man in east,may be he/she is a student or has a good job there like some Ika profs in unn.
Cost of land in ika land is high now,people are putting up modern building at hugh rate,you can't even buy land in agbor,you poor ebonyi aboki.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, ok grin
I nor insult them,but that is the truth ebonyi people should be gifted to fulani,they are too poor.
If I na abia,anambra,Imo then I go respect their wealth.
But you enugu? Poverty is increasing.
why Ebonyi,poverty is a normal thing to them.
Sister Ifeanyi ugwuanyi pls develop Nsukka,you be nsukka man(Orba village).Na opportunity dey your hand so.Learn from okowa.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by FatherOfJesus: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I nor insult them,but that is the truth ebonyi people should be gifted to fulani,they are too poor.
If I na abia,anambra,Imo then I go respect their wealth.
But you enugu? Poverty is increasing.
why Ebonyi,poverty is a normal thing to them.
Sister Ifeanyi ugwuanyi pls develop Nsukka,you be nsukka man(Orba village).Na opportunity dey your hand so.Learn from okowa.
You are still reasoning like baby.

Any country can develop if they really want to. All these argument you are engaging is baseless.

What did China have after the Chinese war?
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
You are still reasoning like baby.

Any country can develop if they really want to. All these argument you are engaging is baseless.

What did China have after the Chinese war?
But talk truth,Ika and ebonyi people who are richer?Who get more good road,good electricity supply,Railway lines and station,production of oil and flow stations,Standard of living,Booming real estate,Heavy weight business men,politicians and civil servants,better employment rate,small scale manifacturing,big churches etc?
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Internet is different from reality,go to owa where I came from,not even agbor and see wealth,ebonyi people are too poor.I am the one to tell you,not to compare both in terms of infastructure and human development.Bcause you pass benin-agbor federal high way,nor mean say you sabi our land,go to umunede,agbor and see wealth and standard of living,you poor ebonyi man.
Visit the railway station in my hometown(owa-oyibu) and see railway station,for the first time in your poor abakeleke life.Nor be by emotion,Na by fact.
List names of Powerful,Rich and connected ebonyi people,I will give list of Ika men with real wealth and powers.
Come to ikaland and taste the best african palmwine.How many ikas have you seen in ebonyi doing menial jobs or farming in ebonyi? But in ikaland poor ebonyi migrants are everywhere.
When you see Ika man in east,may be he/she is a student or has a good job there like some Ika profs in unn.
Cost of land in ika land is high now,people are putting up modern building at hugh rate,you can't even buy land in agbor,you poor ebonyi aboki.

I'm confused

When you said that you have oil in Ika, you meant Palm oil and Palm wine? Right? Because There isn't a drop of crude oil in Ika. The oil in Delta is found in Delta Central and Delta South, with the one in Delta North is not in Ika. Ika is just a pest and parasite to the rest of Delta State. Ika has No economic value and contributes nothing to the revenue of Delta state

Is there another Ika in Delta, because the Ika I know that is on Benin expressway. Because I have been to Agbor, Warri, Asaba. And I can authoritatively tell you that Ika is the most backward place in Delta State. You can't compare them to the other places. Ika is a bus stop. Before is was only a bus stop, now it's a train stop. Development passes through Ika, ignoring Ika and goes to other places

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2021
Iykoto86:
you sound igala to me.no offence .
I sound Akwaibom..
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

I'm confused

When you were said that you have oil in Ika, you meant Palm oil and Palm wine? Right? Because There isn't a drop of crude oil in Ika. The oil in Delta is found in Delta Central and Delta South, with the one in Delta North is not in Ika. Ika is just a pest and parasite to the rest of Delta State. Ika has No economic value and contributes nothing to the revenue of Delta state

Is there another Ika in Delta, because the Ika I know that is on Benin expressway. Because I have been to Agbor, Warri, Asaba. And I can authoritatively tell you that Ika is the most backward place in Delta State. You can't compare them to the other places. Ika is a bus stop. Before is was only a bus stop, now it's a train stop. Development passes through Ika, ignoring Ika and goes to other places

Talk truth for once,Crude oil in
Akumazi,Abavo,Umunede, Ute-okpu, Ute-erume, Ute-Ogbeje, Ekuku-Agbor, Ewuru, Idumuesah and Igbodo,Owa-alidinma etc.
Oil flow station in abavo.
We are not poor like ebonyi people,You can't even buy land in agbor,because you are too poor.
See the proper good road construction in Ikaland.
How can ebonyi be raising her hand where others are raising theirs?.
why the high rate of unemployment and poverty in ebonyi?
In ikaland poor ebonyi migrants are everywhere doing menials jobs.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by FatherOfJesus: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

But talk truth,Ika and ebonyi people who are richer?Who get more good road,good electricity supply,Railway lines and station,production of oil and flow stations,Standard of living,Booming real estate,Heavy weight business men,politicians and civil servants,better employment rate,small scale manifacturing,big churches etc?
Not interested in discussing that.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Afriifa(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Keep your emotions takes one side, it's irritating.

You think neighboring SS states will want to be a black sheep in the world community like Iran. They have more to lose and nothing to gain by doing that.
fact is fact
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

I'm confused

When you were said that you have oil in Ika, you meant Palm oil and Palm wine? Right? Because There isn't a drop of crude oil in Ika. The oil in Delta is found in Delta Central and Delta South, with the one in Delta North is not in Ika. Ika is just a pest and parasite to the rest of Delta State. Ika has No economic value and contributes nothing to the revenue of Delta state

You see how foolish you are,if Ikaland is backward in delta state, then what will you poor ebonyi man say of Ndokwa land?Ndokwa people are the least developed area in ANIOMA.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Not interested in discussing that.
Why?
Ebonyi people and poverty are like 5&6 tell them the truth,they are poor and backward.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:07am On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Talk truth for ones,Crude oil in
Akumazi, Umunede, Ute-okpu, Ute-erume, Ute-Ogbeje, Ekuku-Agbor, Ewuru, Idumuesah and Igbodo,Owa-alidinma etc.
Oil flow station in abavo.
We are not poor like ebonyi people,You can't even buy land in agbor,because you are too poor.
See the proper good road construction in Ikaland.
How can ebonyi be raising her hand where others are raising theirs?.
why the high rate of unemployment and poverty in ebonyi?
In ikaland poor ebonyi migrant are everywhere doing menials jobs.

I have said it before, Ika is not a town, Ika is a bus stop.
Ebonyi workers dont see Onitsha and Lagos to go to, it's Ika? The poverty stricken, oil-less, confused bus stop. To do what kwa? The only time an Ebonyi pperson will go to Ika is to teach the people a thing or 2 about agriculture and fishing. Because that nonsense you people do there will not sustain you people. That is why a place of food in Ika is 800 naira. Food is scarce

Warri will talk, Asaba will talk, Ika too will want to talk
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2021
Oh make I nor forget,Nddc projects in ikaland,ebonyi still dey learn.Even education,Ebonyi dey learn book while Ika don already sabi book.
Umahi cannot even compete with okowa in anything in Life,Be it wealth or power.
Or is it ikpeazu or ugwuany who can stand okowa?
Ikas are not loud,but since some zombies nor wan use their sense,I go dey show una things in Ikaland.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ariesbull: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2021
Afriifa:
You can claim to be anyone online. Go to Ndokwa east and west; the heart of Kwale and call them Igbo.

There is a group and the most important group in facebook it's called Proudly Anioma proudly igbo

There are many Ndokwa folks there ....please look It ups
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

I have said it before, Ika is not a town, Ika is a bus stop.
Ebonyi workers dont see Onitsha and Lagos to go to, it's Ika? The poverty stricken, oil-less, confused bus stop. To do what kwa? The only time an Ebonyi pperson will go to Ika is to teach the people a thing or 2 about agriculture and fishing. Because that nonsense you people do there will not sustain you people. That is why a place of food in Ika is 800 naira. Food is scarce

Warri will talk, Asaba will talk, Ika too will want to talk

Guy suffering lie,which kind lie be this your igbos nor go support for this lies oh,Google is your friend,or visit abavo and see the flow station with your eyes.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2021
Oh make I nor forget,Nddc projects in ikaland,ebonyi still dey learn.Even education,Ebonyi dey learn book while Ika don already sabi book.
Ikas are not loud,but since some zombies nor wan use their sense,I go dey show una things in Ikaland.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ariesbull: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Umahi dust Okowa...Umahi is an architect...what did Okowa read with his teeth again ?

Umahi has built visible structure what did Okowa build with his teeth again

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi / Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office / Sen. T A Orji Denies Being Booed In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.