Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (45641 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by EzeBitcoin(m): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I'm not surprised with what she did to her husband. I m talking from experience, Nigeria's women are one of the best women in the world but the problem of our men is that they want the best from a woman they don't value and treating well the answer is capital NO. Treat Nigeria's woman we'll be honest with her treat her the way you will treat your mother and see that 75% of our women are wonderfully wonderful. For me I did not regret of marrying my woman. If I do good I feel good and if I do bad I feel bad that's the way I live my life with everyone.

Thanks man. You've said it all

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by EzeBitcoin(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2021
gbagyiza:

I applaud her sense of reasoning although it came late but you did the right thing. Honestly, I don't know when u started working but you should have started this earlier than now. If women will support the effort of their husbands in this manner, a lot of families quarrel n misunderstanding will varnish.

Thanks man
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by EzeBitcoin(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2021
observanc1:
do u believe that twitter story? Dont ever believe anything that comes out of twitter

Some might be true. You can't tell bro
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
While I wait for the Nairaland Feminist demons to slam this sensible married woman,

I will use this opportunity to wish my brother NwaAmaikpe a happy new month and thank him specially for something he did.

Cc; Ikillbrokehoes, Kriss216.

Is NwaAmaikpe a man? I thought otherwise
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by dollytino4real(f): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
Emperorlanky:

Where you see that kind man marry?
where I dey stay
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Emperorlanky: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2021
dollytino4real:
where I dey stay

That place must be ......
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Queenslander(f): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by dollytino4real(f): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Emperorlanky:

That place must be ......
ghetto u think
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Emperorlanky: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2021
dollytino4real:
ghetto u think

grin grin not what you think. But I know where men stay at home while women hustle.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by dollytino4real(f): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
Emperorlanky:

grin grin not what you think. But I know where men stay at home while women hustle.
not dat type , he hustle 4 his money but he likes gifts money than woman likes it
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Emperorlanky: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
dollytino4real:
not dat type , he hustle 4 his money but he likes gifts money than woman likes it

I think we're very much alike
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by dollytino4real(f): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Emperorlanky:

I think we're very much alike
really

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.