Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (45649 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Oh, thanks.

Seems we reason alike. I just said exact thing same time with you.

truly you guy's reason alike.. because of your foolishness and ur promiscuous path ur guy's choose to follow.

7 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Righteousness2(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2021
That's a Ephesians 5:22 Virtous woman..

No matter how bad and decayed the society is, there are still Virtous women that Fully Obey GOD Principles for the Marriage Institution.

I am also Privileged to have a Partner that does that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2021
Kriss216:
There's one confused gender Ekuku here seeking for attention, please no one should respond to her. Not worth it.

RAM LIKE NOSE, I THOUGHT UR FELLOW SMELLLOL TOLD YOU TO IGNORE ME..

5 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2021
JidennaJason:
Kriss216 and Ikillbrokehoes, kindly Ignore that thing.

Thanks.
You don't have to tell me bro, I've been ignoring the nonentity since few days now, I will still call the mods on the thing. cheesygrin

12 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by nobone(f): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2021
If this is a true story, then you a my ideal woman.
It is well and you're blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2021
nobone:
If this is a true story, then you a my ideal woman.
It is well and you're blessed.
It's true
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by sesameq: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2021
THANK GOD SHE IS NOT FROM NIGERIA

DONT QUOTE ME I AM ON DRUGS

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by OscarJaden(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2021
I pity anyone dating you. [/quote] pity your illiterate husband who was blind and ended up marrying an ugly thing like you

Tueeh

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Twelfthman: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2021
Wise woman...
Kudos
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by OscarJaden(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jeon:

kwashiorkor vitcm nigga with the halfpass 5 eyes. leave fati2001 alone. dry chewing stick
lol I don't even know you dick head

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
OscarJaden:

dry baboon stick.

4 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by OscarJaden(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
fati2001:

dry baboon stick.
look at who is calling someone baboon
pick a mirror and look at ur face again
smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
OscarJaden:
look at who is calling someone baboon

pick a mirror and look at ur face again

smh

dry baboon stick. just accept it.
ur skin so dry no single amount of freshness.

ur standards ain't up to my Big eyes not to talk about the deep eyelids.

4 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Highly encouraged, as you own nothing personally to yourself in marriage. What ever belongs to you belongs to your hubby too and same with your hubby. Otherwise what is the point of being joined together as ONE? Unless of course that man cheats on you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Jeon(f): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
OscarJaden:

nigga with the halfpass 5 eyes.
who defuvk gave you this camera?

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by SensualMan1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's a Ephesians 5:22 Virtous woman..

No matter how bad and decayed the society is, there are still Virtous women that Fully Obey GOD Principles for the Marriage Institution.

I am also Privileged to have a Partner that does that.
Pretender Did u marry her a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Righteousness2(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
SensualMan1:
Did u marry her a virgin?

Pretender!

I married a Virgin but I was not one

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by SensualMan1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

So what's ur angst against men who r sowing their royal oats just like u did in ur time?

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Jeon(f): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

why? cry
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Jeon(f): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
SensualMan1:
So what's ur angst against men who r sowing their royal oats just like u did in ur time?

because it's not good and pleasing to the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by healthbing(f): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2021
That's how it supposed to be..
Responsibility has to be shared.
It's no big deal

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Righteousness2(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jeon:

why? cry
Z
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Michelle55: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Great woman with the heart of gold.. I love this.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Righteousness2(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
SensualMan1:
It's Folly!
I Did that in Folly!

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Jeon(f): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Z

it's me oooo ;( cry
Righteousness2:

Z

it's me oooo ;(

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by SensualMan1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

It's Folly!
I Did that in Folly!

At what age?

...and when and how did u become Born again if that term is still en vogue.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by SensualMan1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Michelle55:
Great woman with the heart of gold.. I love this.
Yen yen yen online.

I hope u r one in real life.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Michelle55: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
SensualMan1:
Yen yen yen online.

I hope u r one in real life.
You better leave me alone now before I.... sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.