Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (46130 Views)

My Salary Is 126k And Cost Of Fueling Per Month Is 120k. / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by fati2001(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2021
Queenslander:
that jobless fool.. he's on nairaland 247 on every thread.. forming Dubai based!!

iceyjazy in Dubai.
everything about that person is fake. from fiancée to future wife to be, from future wife to be to wife,from wife to billionaire, from billionaire to Dubai.

haba! audio personality everywhere

ABEG MAKE I GO CHURCH. HAPPY SUNDAY.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Queenslander(f): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz same as your bastard father, if you see me online that also means you stay online too you lying fake ass bitch! cheesycheesy
may ogun kill you and your old hag of a mother.. bastard son of a thousand fathers.. living a fake life..

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by LINTUNE(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
see as all of them are praising her grin

Awon lazy fools grin

Sit down and watch tv while my wife works and brings money for him grin

Na Wetin them dey find free money grin

what kind of mentality is this... didn't u read where she stated clearly that the husband didn't ask for it,she just did it willingly, out of remorse and pity of the expenses and bills her hubby is currently trying to clear...did she say her hubby is jobless..do u know, with a supportive wife, a young man earning 150k, can marry and grow financially from there..do u think naija has the kind of economy that makes someone rich over night?... Madam uve been a very old member in this forum, stop this childishness..

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Calitoscassius(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2021
Yess! Her entire salary of £60. grin grin
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Oyiboman69: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2021
wumi2017:
Amazing and Rare,, that's how it should be.i mean our Kings are trying so hard...... grin grin ;Dthat's one of us association of good women of Nigeria ibadan Chapter grin grin....May God bless me beyond my expectations to be this type of woman when am married....... anyways get ur quality and affordable shoes from Wunmi's Collection

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Sunmolar(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2021
She noticed the burden is weighing tons on her husband,small small quarrel setting in. Hmm to avoid the big fight she submitted to her husband. The husband reciprocate.

Lesson: what you make available to others, others make available for you.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Oyiboman69: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2021
fati2001:
for you to be good and generous it seems like the Lord paired you up with a responsible and respectable man that respect himself and others.

GOD BLESS YOUR HOME.
so the men are responsible for those insubordinate one abi?...

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by dangotesmummy: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2021
LINTUNE:
what kind of mentality is this... didn't u hear when she stated clearly that the husband didn't ask for it,she just did it willingly, out of remorse and pity of the expenses and bills her hubby is currently trying to clear...did she say her hubby is jobless..do u know, with a supportive wife, a young man earning 150k, can marry and grow financially from there..do u think naija is the kind of economy that makes someone rich over night?... Madam uve been a very old member in this forum, stop this childishness..
lmaoo receive sense in Jesus name

I rebuke that spirit that makes you unreasonable and irrational

Agreed the wife gave him willingly but the way she's being praised and make to look like a yardstick for virtuous good wife is irritating

So if she didn't do awoof willingly with her money she wasn't virtuous grin

And of which a grown man that knows by himself he's grown up enough to start a family cannot start the family with little or no support from his wife Abi Oro ode wo lo'n bamiso? Good she gave him but that's just an act of kindness that should not be the norm.its ok if it's once in a while and it's reciprocal.

I'm not saying the groom must be as rich as my son Dangote but why so much noise and praises?

Answer- because it is a convenient excuse for lazy spineless men to say shebi the woman that gave her husband money is a woman like you.so they'll have an excuse to depend on their wife's salary

Please I'm frying yam and egg.dont disturb me cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by omoyankee3(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
That's a guy, not a woman. grin

The user is registered as a female on nairaland ..with a male sounding username.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by LINTUNE(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
lmaoo receive sense in Jesus name

I rebuke that spirit that makes you unreasonable and irrational

Agreed the wife gave him willingly but the way she's being praised and make to look like a yardstick for virtuous good wife is irritating

So if she didn't do awoof willingly with her money she wasn't virtuous grin

And of which a grown man that knows by himself he's grown up enough to start a family cannot start the family with little or no support from his wife Abi Oro ode wo lo'n bamiso? Good she gave him but that's just an act of kindness that should not be the norm.its ok if it's once in a while and it's reciprocal.

I'm not saying the groom must be as rich as my son Dangote but why so much noise and praises?

Answer- because it is a convenient excuse for lazy spineless men to say shebi the woman that gave her husband money is a woman like you.so they'll have an excuse to depend on their wife's salary

Please I'm frying yam and egg.dont disturb me cool

madam, stop ranting, read my post again , this try slowly, perhaps you can decipher it..so you trying to say the money the man makes is for the home, why the wife's money is for hers only?....it's either u a teenager or in ur Early 20s, cos obviously, you are sounding so immature and childish...so going by your criteria, women are meant to be house wives, what's the point of making all the money, yet u can't even help pay part of the children fees, yet your hubby still spends for your upkeep and feeding...what kind of archiac mentality is this..yet your likes will be screaming and clamouring for femism.. seriously I'm shocked...unless the hubby is very successful, then your perception can stand..for a struggling guy working hard to be successful, your likes will only draw him down into poverty..it's cos of your likes men marry late..a man would want to earn millions first before marriage, which wasn't so during the days of our fathers..

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by professore(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Good
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by eteba(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2021
You're Wife of the Century, just take a bow and live happily ever after.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by rhames(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2021
wwwihy:
#Copied

My salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid. Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was

Almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him. It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it. That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining.

He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me. He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions. I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single. I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband. Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home. Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about. I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not superman.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jagzangel/status/1377989341801250816

You are rare breed.

You represent all the good women of the world.

Keep it up
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2021
Jeon:

why? cry
Lmfao make una free this guy na
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by dangotesmummy: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2021
LINTUNE:
madam, stop ranting, read my post again , this try slowly, perhaps you can decipher it..so you trying to say the money the man makes is for the home, why the wife's money is for hers only?....it's either u a teenager or in ur Early 20s, cos obviously, you are sounding so immature and childish...so going by your criteria, women are meant to be house wives, what's the point of making all the money, yet u can't even help pay part of the children fees, yet your hubby still spends for your upkeep and feeding...what kind of archiac mentality is this..yet your likes will be screaming and clamouring for femism.. seriously I'm shocked...unless the hubby is very successful, then your perception can stand..for a struggling guy working hard to be successful, your likes will only draw him down into poverty..it's cos of your likes men marry late..a man would want to earn millions first before marriage, which wasn't so during the days of our fathers..
#yawans#

Please stop making noise.this one you're banging your laptop angrily,it will not change anything cool

I said what I said cool

I take no responsibility for your comprehension issues cool

If you like call me immature.infact say I'm 5 years old.i accept.today is Sunday so I will put up with your excesses and rudeness cool

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by FashionCookie(f): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2021
fati2001:

or find them under any shade drinking gin.

heebomen are under this

Well, I've lived with the igbos(My elder sist actually schooled in Nsukka), was born and brought up in the West(Ibadan & Akure) to be precise. Trust me when I tell you an average Igbo man is very hard working. When I say "hardworking," I mean veryyy HARD WORKING! E go hard to see lazy igbo man even Yoruba man sef. I presently live in Delta state but I can't attribute the afore mentioned qualities to Urhobo men(but I carry hand 4 their women). I've never seen a hard-working set...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by FashionCookie(f): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
60.8% of Urhobo men fall into this category.

You know.

Bros God bless you and yours for saying the truth. Over correct dey worry you...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by mutter(f): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2021
So a woman transferring her one month salary to her husband is an issue here cool
My husband has access to my account and my online banking is on his phone.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by cococandy(f): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Not this generation of women and wives, some don't provide for their family, was it not a girl here that said that she will never support her husband but will rather spend his money, so what would you call someone like her? the fact that some little percentage of women help their husbands doesn't mean others do the same thing.
that’s just one girl

In fact this generation of women have no option but to be financially supportive. Not with the way the economy is set up. Many of you wouldn’t be able to sustain a family without her help.

All those arguments about “this generation” is just the plain old “all women are bad except my mom” reformatted.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Blackdisciple(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2021
He married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

Hmmm! I love this, he married an helper , certainly not a liability.

This is the only time i saw a woman thinking this way, madam keep it up , the house na two of Una get am, Your type are rear gem.

We should forget about she transferring her salary to her husband, but the mindset.

So many women will insult her but madam stay strong from incoming critics .

God bless you.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2021
FashionCookie:

Bros God bless you and yours for saying the truth. Over correct dey worry you...lol
Do have a wonderful Easter celebration.

Remain everly blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by FashionCookie(f): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Do have a wonderful Easter celebration.

Remain everly blessed.

Same here Sir.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2021
FashionCookie:

Well, I've lived with the igbos(My elder sist actually schooled in Nsukka), was born and brought up in the West(Ibadan & Akure) to be precise. Trust me when I tell you an average Igbo man is very hard working. When I say "hardworking," I mean veryyy HARD WORKING! E go hard to see lazy igbo man even Yoruba man sef. I presently live in Delta state but I can't attribute the afore mentioned qualities to Urhobo men(but I carry hand 4 their women). I've never seen a hard-working set...
Absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by TheMostComplex1: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2021
Kriss216:

The number of good women in Nigeria is not up to 8. They're are not that much to form an association.

Please verify the association you belong before they scam you.

You welcome.

Chia all this for women
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2021
cococandy:
that’s just one girl

In fact this generation of women have no option but to be financially supportive. Not with the way the economy is set up. Many of you wouldn’t be able to sustain a family without her help.

All those arguments about “this generation” is just the plain old “all women are bad except my mom” reformatted.
Don't get me wrong, I never said women of these generation don't help their husbands, only few help which was actually what I was implying. except those that believe that a man should be the one to provide for them always, they will rather spend their money on frivolities than supporting their husbands, though not all women are that heartless, we still have wonderful women out there too that are very supportive.

happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Queenslander(f): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
And lastly you pathetic dumb illiterate, because I stay online much, that means I work online. I'm a crypto/forex trader, digital marketer and into real estate , something all the useless men in your family can't do, and not to talk of the prostitutes there too. cheesycheesy
lmao,. You're also a stock broker, financial Manager, business magnet, captain of industries, football super agent. Infact you own inter Milan, Manchester city, Chelsea, real Madrid and PSG.. you're the richest man in the world!! Fool!!
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by FashionCookie(f): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2021
JidennaJason:
Absolutely brilliant.
I'm telling you bros..Urhobo women dey try o.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2021
FashionCookie:

I'm telling you bros..Urhobo women dey try o.
You will see most of them risking their lives sitting at the back of a pegueot pickup loaded with garri and other goods, while their men sit at home with a bottle of seaman schnapp to argue politics and reduce bride price to afford more wives.

I know them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.