Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady (45578 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
OscarJaden:
lol I don't even know you dick head
They are the same person bro, stop replying that jobless and miserable thing, you can see that the thing is using her alternate to like it's pictures.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
When women are finding way to build their home with their spouses, one they follow me they argue this morning, she they find men when non stingy. She's 31+ I just they pity am, wetin girls dey do in their 25 na she wan do at 31.

But must women post everything, imagine my wife help me with some money she go come post am for social media. Let the man you did the good for come out and praise you, not you blowing your trumpet.

10 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kudos to her & all kindhearted women out there including my mom,my God bless them all.

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by OscarJaden(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
They are the same person bro, stop replying that jobless and miserable thing, you can see that the thing is using her alternate to like it's pictures.
thought as much fam

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by tonyson010(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Beautiful
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by lanjum(f): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
What's special about that. I can do more than that just that I don't have salary to transfer

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by tosaino95(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Well i don't believe this undecided
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by dollytino4real(f): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
u do dis kind thing 4 my husband, one year he will not go work again!! I buys things 4 house but is capital letter NO 4 me to give him cash at hand, far-far-foul

3 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
God,When will i stop slaying Dragons and meet this type?!.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
I would do same without screaming it on SM though.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Skmoda360(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Indeed...mscheew

98.9% Nigerian girls are hoes.....you can't find reasonable ones among them except God provide one outta that 1.1% left .....give them an inch they turn it centimeters...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Illl: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
;Dwow! some Nigerian women are very useful!!!
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
wumi2017:
Amazing and Rare,, that's how it should be.i mean our Kings are trying so hard...... grin grin ;Dthat's one of us association of good women of Nigeria ibadan Chapter grin grin....May God bless me beyond my expectations to be this type of woman when am married....... anyways get ur quality and affordable shoes from Wunmi's Collection
this one is forming nice cause she wants men to buy her shoes.. Goan market it to your fellow breed cheesy cheesy angry
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by ImaIma1(f): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
That's how it's meant to be. The man cannot be sinking with bills while the wife spends her money.

4 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by MansoryMX(m): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2021
God bless our wives and give them more wisdom!

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Fisher007: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2021
At least hope still dey for some men who dey find wife.

Cause naija ladies are too entitled. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by pozehnani(f): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2021
When you love someone, you can give him your all. So no be big deal madam.
Besides you didn't dash him the money to trip himself out. It's still for the upkeep of the house which you also benefitted from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2021
It's interesting how most Nigerian men now want their wives to support them financially but these same folks will never agree to do chores or allow their wives make some decisions for the family. cheesy
I'm the master I'm the master! Until it comes to bills, lol. cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 04, 2021
Interesting
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2021
If a man can comfortably accept his wife's entire salary, that marriage needs to be properly examined. Where is your husband from?.. lemme guess. Your husband is an afonja.

9 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by BRATISLAVA: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2021
LMAO. It has finally landed here. More fake posts to make silly points.

2 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by onomeabuja: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2021
wwwihy:
#Copied

My salary came yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid. Oga thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was

Almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him. It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it. That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining.

He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much, he struggles to pay without asking me. He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions. I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility, he married an helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single. I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband. Omo, oga went to the market without even telling me, stocked up the home. Cooked and served me o, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about. I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not superman.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jagzangel/status/1377989341801250816

I KNOW SURE SAY THIS KIND GESTURE HAPPEN FOR OUR NAIJA ooooooo mbanunu nt possible

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by efehis: 1:00am On Apr 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
God of Abraham!!!! So there are still ladies like this in this con3... God of Abraham bless her, God of Isaac bless her, God of Moses bless her... If na some now.. If dem dey collect millions as salary na how them go finish the 100K dem guy dey collect go dey their eyes. God bless u once again..

We have many women taking 100 percent responsibility of the family. Not that the husband is dead. It's either the man is out of job or irresponsible. We have a lot of strong women out there . I tell u

10 Likes

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by cococandy(f): 1:00am On Apr 04, 2021
No news here because Nigerian wives and moms have been financial pillars in their homes as far as I know. Many many homes would have crumbled by now if not for their working, trading, teaching and hustling wives/moms. It’s a reality in our face everyday. People just like to come on the internet and be weird like they don’t see it.

If you know your mom has supported your family financially and you come on this thread to act surprised that a Nigerian woman is helping her husband with money, I’m disappointed in you on behalf of your mom. Yes, She told me to tell you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 04, 2021
It's okay as long as the man is hardworking.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by toxtimmy: 1:03am On Apr 04, 2021
You know denzani or wetin be her name... Former oil minister?.. her looting was first class and was she a transgender or female?

Honestly, the future is female only when dey stop wearing fake wigs... Inferiority complex must stop by Nigerian women as in if you cannot accept your hair and treat it as you were created but to use relaxer to look like Barbie or oyinbo woman... By the way how many of the politicians when they kill Nigerians everyday dem mama don call out?... Nada

To summarize the future is you.

Enoch07:
with this I can comfortably say "the future is female"
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by doxxijaw: 1:04am On Apr 04, 2021
Most guy's will struggle to find a partner with these crop of gorillas you call women.

Anyways nice one if true
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Pharaohny: 1:09am On Apr 04, 2021
Kriss216:

The number of good women in Nigeria is not up to 8. They're are not that much to form an association.

Please verify the association you belong before they scam you.

You welcome.

Be calmimg down bro
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by EgunMogaji2: 1:11am On Apr 04, 2021
Moderator, it wasn’t her entire salary.
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by ayenale1(m): 1:12am On Apr 04, 2021
While we give you an applause hope its not an instruction from a pastor or prophets...is it your first salary u gave him?have you being doing it before, if yes you haven't you shared it on social media?will you give him the whole salary next month?will you be bold to tell us if you buy a car in his name next time?so many questions begging for answers...all of us can't be fooled at the same time...all this na media stunts...

1 Like

Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by SirMichael1: 1:28am On Apr 04, 2021
fati2001:
[s][/s]

because you guy's are alike.

weak feathers.
This girl, hope you've registered for jamb? Register and go read your books!
Re: I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady by Omoluabi16(m): 1:40am On Apr 04, 2021
See premium wife! Her husband must be so proud.
That she deemed if fit to show support to her man is commendable. Women who hoard their salary, I wonder what they use it for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!! / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do / 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.