Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken (27917 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by HolySword: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by WeRblessed(f): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
FishLaps:
So we started dating ....

Now she is no longer picking my calls because she asked me to Buy Easter Chicken For Her Mother and i open mouth tell her say money no dey ....

If na you abeg wetin you go do !!!

Oh .... Update !!! , She don block me for whatsapp

She is not your wife so her mother is not your mother in law. Hence, you don't have to buy even a bottle of coke for her. I keep telling Men to stay away from a hungry gold-digging families.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
FishLaps:

Now she is no longer picking my calls because she asked me to Buy Easter Chicken For Her Mother and i open mouth tell her say money no dey ....

The two of you are unserious elements. Una no get problem
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by MRLANNISTER(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
How did the grammar enter this country. This is another pandemic in waiting o.

Duplexxx:
Na wa o

This your talk get as he be o

You for buy her Chicken na since chicken is her problem or you don't have the money because inside that chicken you will eat from it na

Buy her chicken after they finish cooking it, she will dish yours and bring for you, some guys no dey use their brain, but you,very being f*cking her nonstop Na she requested Chicken you dey run

Na you don drove her because you are member of Stinging man association

You go hear pepper from her hand na

Really pepper o

Waters will be dropping from your eyes

Sorry o

There is nothing i can do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by awapp: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
habsydiamond:
The handwriting is boldly written on the wall... She's after ur money with nothing else at heart... It's better u let her go.

Funny how we quickly jump to conclusions... Meanwhile, my guy's account balance is #2,155.84�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Coolgent(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
FishLaps:

Run for your life.
Congratulations
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by femi4: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
FishLaps:

She's not serious. That's the responsibility of her father to the family

Stop dating hungry girls

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by HolySword: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by holarmylekan(m): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2021
if I were you, I will buy the chicken for myself, prepare it deliciously and send the picture to her then eat it
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Ovulo: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2021
Duplexxx:
Na wa o

You for buy her Chicken na since chicken is her problem or you don't have the money because inside that chicken you will eat from it na

Buy her chicken after they finish cooking it, she will dish yours and bring for you, some guys no dey use their brain, but you,very being f*cking her nonstop Na she requested Chicken you dey run

Really pepper o

Sorry o

You are a mumu gal!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by peedeeasobie(m): 12:16am On Apr 05, 2021
FishLaps:

If I'm the one, I will finish waec and neck before posting things like this... But children of these days will not listen.

Go and write your waec sir
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by alizma: 12:40am On Apr 05, 2021
FishLaps:

She didn't stop picking your calls or blocked you because of the chicken, all that is because of the new guy. The chicken of a thing is just an excuse. I will just advise you to move on and never go back there. I mean don't accept sorry when she return back for reconciliation because I am 80% sure that she will come back to say sorry at most by next week

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by franksam209: 12:40am On Apr 05, 2021
The way you nairaland guys reason at times do surprise me sha,
how much is chicken bro just 3k oo.
Relationship weda dating or marriage comes with some level of responsibility, if u are not ready for it just rest.
This one only asked for chicken and you are crying lol, if you nw date lagos girls that always need urgent 20k or her family member dies nko?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by TundeChris: 12:43am On Apr 05, 2021
FishLaps:

Bro’s, how much is chicken? You don’t want to buy anything for a woman, don’t date, you’re not ready to be in a relationship.

Even birds and some species of fish use gifts during courting talkless of a human. Grow up bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by T0BY(m): 12:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Because of ordinary chicken.. op this is an opportunity for you to run for your Life.. Leave her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by NobleDeSage001: 1:44am On Apr 05, 2021
She is not a girlfriend.
She is just a parasite that is pretending to be a girlfriend.

You may buy the chicken now and celebrate her exit.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by NoFucksToGive: 2:08am On Apr 05, 2021
ume1000:
opposite attracts (in electricity, magnetism,) that's the reason good always attract evil

Person when reach jss 3 go no this simple fact

ABI YOU DROP OUT

Are you a magnet mumu.

Drinks attract drinkers , gamblers attract same yahoo boys attract same you mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by banmee(m): 2:18am On Apr 05, 2021
When 2 hungry people. . . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by seanery: 2:54am On Apr 05, 2021
THE DREAM OF EATING CHICKEN TODAY part weak me.

Nazgul:
What stops her and her siblings from getting their mum an Easter chicken. After all the cost isn't even up to 4k, if she and her siblings can't tax themselves to make their mum's dream of eating chicken today a reality why should you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Birniwa(m): 3:05am On Apr 05, 2021
Just look at how silly the mods have become these days! How on earth would a trash and meaningless topic like this be moved to FP? I thought topics get to FP when they're enlightening, educative and informative for the vast majority of the visitors not just any trashy topic created by a silly and ill youth who is yet to decipher their purpose of existence on this earth.

Mtswww!
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:06am On Apr 05, 2021
FishLaps:

Move on bro, she doesn't deserve you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:10am On Apr 05, 2021
Ishilove:

The two of you are unserious elements. Una no get problem
How's he unserious? the only unserious person is the broke and entitled wannabe girlfriend

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Taywon: 3:14am On Apr 05, 2021
banmee:
When 2 hungry people. . . . . . .
Lol...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by 9jaRealist: 3:31am On Apr 05, 2021
FishLaps:

Why are complaining?
You made your choice and she made hers.

Best thing for BOTH of you!
And good luck coddling with your wallet.
grin
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by frankmoney(m): 3:53am On Apr 05, 2021
Duplexxx:
Na wa o

Really pepper o

Sorry o

shut up abeg .... Both of them enjoyed the sex she is not doing him any favour by having sex with him ....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Duplexxx: 4:30am On Apr 05, 2021
You dey mad madness na your name

How you no say both of dem dey have sex you dey there Ok you go dey piped them where dem dey sex

Nawa o

quote author=frankmoney post=100496217] shut up abeg .... Both of them enjoyed the sex she is not doing him any favour by having sex with him .... [/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by frankmoney(m): 4:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Duplexxx:
You dey mad madness na your name

How you no say both of dem dey have sex you dey there Ok you go dey piped them where dem dey sex

Nawa o

quote author=frankmoney post=100496217] shut up abeg .... Both of them enjoyed the sex she is not doing him any favour by having sex with him ....
just shut up abeg

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Anonymousdre: 4:37am On Apr 05, 2021
Honestly, I don't see anything wrong in buying chicken for your girls mom, it doesn't make her hungry for chicken or anything but as boyfriend wey get sense you no suppose reason am.

No let stingy men association deceive you, most of them done buy more than chicken for there girls mom.

And you don'e think? What if your girl done use you make mouth? Tell her mom say her boyfriend go sponsor her easter chicken? You come fall her hands....

your head my man..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Duplexxx: 4:39am On Apr 05, 2021
First shut yours

Before i will open mine

Idiot

quote author=frankmoney post=100496524] just shut up abeg [/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by UwaMmebii(m): 4:57am On Apr 05, 2021
futurerex:
Hungry leeches everywhere. I wanted to take one out today and she showed up with three others, she come even get mouth the tell me sai "na so them the do their things, them no the komot leave each other" idiots.

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by UwaMmebii(m): 5:01am On Apr 05, 2021
Polchiz:

How are you sure he is fucking her?

Same questions I wanted to ask him.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Toks2008(m): 5:08am On Apr 05, 2021
FishLaps:

Lol@ update grin

Chai! To date babe for Naija no easy o especially if you go jam babe with entitlement mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Married People Wont Tell You About Marriage / Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.