Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken (27912 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Mrscarter(f): 5:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Duplexxx:
Na wa o

This your talk get as he be o

You for buy her Chicken na since chicken is her problem or you don't have the money because inside that chicken you will eat from it na

Buy her chicken after they finish cooking it, she will dish yours and bring for you, some guys no dey use their brain, but you,very being f*cking her nonstop Na she requested Chicken you dey run

Na you don drove her because you are member of Stinging man association

You go hear pepper from her hand na

Really pepper o

Waters will be dropping from your eyes

Sorry o

There is nothing i can do

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Changethechain: 5:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Why do men reason this backward in 21st century. How much is chicken Kwanu,2,500naira. Guy you never ready for anything ship
habsydiamond:
The handwriting is boldly written on the wall... She's after ur money with nothing else at heart... It's better u let her go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by witworth(m): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2021
You're a goat.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Goldbw122(m): 5:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Dump the girl period
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Timoleon(m): 6:12am On Apr 05, 2021
If you needed attention, you could have asked politely. I am magnanimous enough to give you this little. I hope you manage it. I won’t give you anymore.
reubenobi:
everything is always fake to you. it seems your life revolve only on Nairaland?
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Kwara1stson: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2021
avoid broke girls, know this and have peace
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Timoleon(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2021
futurerex:
Hungry leeches everywhere. I wanted to take one out today and she showed up with three others, she come even get mouth the tell me sai "na so them the do their things, them no the komot leave each other" idiots.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Ceeogbaru2: 6:23am On Apr 05, 2021
He should just add little money to get goat her actions worth more than chicken now

So you need a native doctor to tell you that her actions call for jubilation?

So you don't know this is the right time to buy the chicken and celebrate her actions with your family?
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by donogaga(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2021
chatinent:

So you don't know this is the right time to buy the chicken and celebrate her actions with your family?

You are a wise man.

The guy just dodged a killer bullet and he doesn't even know.

I wonder where they meet these type of girls.

It's simple, when you see the writing on the wall from a girl such as this, you take prompt action and escape effective immediately. It's for your own good.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Op,see how poverty mentality is dealing with you.
Just chicken of highest 3k you will buy and be happy that you provided food for a family.
I feel so happy when people or loved ones eat a special food I provided even if I managed to buy it.
It takes nothing to be generous especially when when food is involved.
Hungry guys full here ooo!,Buhari caused this mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by uthlaw: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Duplexxx:
Na wa o

This your talk get as he be o

You for buy her Chicken na since chicken is her problem or you don't have the money because inside that chicken you will eat from it na

Buy her chicken after they finish cooking it, she will dish yours and bring for you, some guys no dey use their brain, but you,very being f*cking her nonstop Na she requested Chicken you dey run

Na you don drove her because you are member of Stinging man association

You go hear pepper from her hand na

Really pepper o

Waters will be dropping from your eyes

Sorry o

There is nothing i can do

which pepper....pussy plenty for Street!
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by uthlaw: 6:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Ninisun:
Op,see how poverty mentality is dealing with you.
Just chicken of highest 3k you will buy and be happy that you provided food for a family.
I feel so happy when people or loved ones eat a special food I provided even if I managed to buy it.
It takes nothing to be generous especially when when food is involved.
Hungry guys full here ooo!,Buhari caused this mehn.
she and her siblings should buy the chicken for there mum Mr generous!
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Duplexxx: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2021
If pussy plenty for street why you come dey complained about it

That your fine girl you refused to buy chicken don go dey Bleep another guy doggy style

quote author=uthlaw post=100497716] which pepper....pussy plenty for Street![/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by famiebee(f): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2021
FishLaps:
So we started dating ....

Now she is no longer picking my calls because she asked me to Buy Easter Chicken For Her Mother and i open mouth tell her say money no dey ....

If na you abeg wetin you go do !!!

Oh .... Update !!! , She don block me for whatsapp
��� this must be a joke
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by ume1000: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Are you a magnet mumu.

Drinks attract drinkers , gamblers attract same yahoo boys attract same you mumu

my dear the laws of nature state that opposite attracts
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Eyecleanser44(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2021
lol, this is really funny
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by etimocity(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2021
some time people comment with no reason. if you can't afford chicken of 3 to 4k for only easter celebration just to make your love happy with her family, what else could you afford?
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Dpaulie(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Somebody no Dey pick ur calls and u keep calling her...mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by habsydiamond(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2021
Changethechain:
Why do men reason this backward in 21st century. How much is chicken Kwanu,2,500naira. Guy you never ready for anything ship
even if it is cheap, must it get to the point of not picking calls because he can't buy

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by habsydiamond(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2021
awapp:

Funny how we quickly jump to conclusions... Meanwhile, my guy's account balance is #2,155.84�
a lady who understands you will reason with you in situations like this.... For her not to pick calls indicate something else
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by payloader(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Bro, you ought to be happy say this one don auto delete from your life. She for show you serious pepper if say you continue the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Fantazy(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Na small pikin dey worry am.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2021
uthlaw:
she and her siblings should buy the chicken for there mum Mr generous!

Mr Mention,carry your poverty mentality out of my quote.
ASUU has called off the strike,face your books.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by reubenobi(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Timoleon:
If you needed attention, you could have asked politely. I am magnanimous enough to give you this little. I hope you manage it. I won’t give you anymore.
lol.. and what were you seeking for when you posted?
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Emmy000seun(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Best advise ever.. grin ;Di I cut for you bro
chatinent:

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by uthlaw: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Duplexxx:
If pussy plenty for street why you come dey complained about it

That your fine girl you refused to buy chicken don go dey Bleep another guy doggy style

quote author=uthlaw post=100497716] which pepper....pussy plenty for Street!
the doggy style don tire me...even self d pussy don tire me!
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by uthlaw: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2021
Ninisun:

Mr Mention,carry your poverty mentality out of my quote.
ASUU has called off the strike,face your books.
the rich nigga don't insult nor make noise because nobody knows tomorrow.....ur 40k salary cannot make you rich!
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by iragbmite: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2021
FishLaps:

Now she is no longer picking my calls because she asked me to Buy Easter Chicken For Her Mother and i open mouth tell her say money no dey ....

Date a man.

Men are not as entitled as women.
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by Duplexxx: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Na now i see say na gee you be

Abeg make he tire you for real

Nothing dey inside o

quote author=uthlaw post=100500924]the doggy style don tire me...even self d pussy don tire me![/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by uthlaw: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Duplexxx:
Na now i see say na gee you be

Abeg make he tire you for real

Nothing dey inside o

quote author=uthlaw post=100500924]the doggy style don tire me...even self d pussy don tire me!
baddest guy!
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by NagorGCFR(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2021
Say "a girl" not my girl, if na your girl she go get sense
Re: My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken by YOMISKY1: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2021
FishLaps:

Go and thank your star, sebi easter don finish make you wait for her to come back. See if you accept thunder go fire you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / Things Married People Wont Tell You About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.