Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael (3528 Views)

Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians / Yasir Qadhi Slams Shabir Ally For Lying About Aisha! / Yasir Quadhi: Problems With The Preservation Of The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Kobojunkiee: 5:09am On Apr 10, 2021
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

"And We gave to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - all [of them] We guided. And Noah, We guided before; and among his descendants, David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the doers of good."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 84)

"And Zechariah and John and Jesus and Elias - and all were of the righteous."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 85)

"And Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot - and all [of them] We preferred over the worlds."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 86)

"And [some] among their fathers and their descendants and their brothers - and We chose them and We guided them to a straight path."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 87)

"And they did not appraise Allah with true appraisal when they said, Allah did not reveal to a human being anything. Say, Who revealed the Scripture that Moses brought as light and guidance to the people? You [Jews] make it into pages, disclosing [some of] it and concealing much. And you were taught that which you knew not - neither you nor your fathers. Say, Allah [revealed it]. Then leave them in their [empty] discourse, amusing themselves."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 91)
This here does not change anything of what was revealed in the previous post. The passage made it clear that the one at the scene was Abraham and Isaac and the blessings in turn given to both of them. undecided
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by haekymbahd(m): 5:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
This here does not change anything of what was revealed in the previous post. The passage made it clear that the one at the scene was Abraham and Isaac and the blessings in turn given to both of them. undecided
Allah SWT said:

"And mention in the Book, Ishmael. Indeed, he was true to his promise, and he was a messenger and a prophet."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 54)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Genesis 21

12God said to Abraham, Do not let it seem grievous and evil to you because of the youth and your bondwoman; in all that Sarah has said to you, do what she asks, for in Isaac shall your posterity be called.(C)

13And I will make a nation of the son of the bondwoman also, because he is your offspring

17 And God heard the voice of the youth, and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven and said to her, What troubles you, Hagar? Fear not, for God has heard the voice of the youth where he is.

18Arise, raise up the youth and support him with your hand, for I intend to make him a great nation.

Which nation today can you say God made out of Ishmael or God didn't fulfil his promise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Kobojunkiee: 5:25am On Apr 10, 2021
haekymbahd:
Allah SWT said:

"And mention in the Book, Ishmael. Indeed, he was true to his promise, and he was a messenger and a prophet."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 54)

Genesis 21

12God said to Abraham, Do not let it seem grievous and evil to you because of the youth and your bondwoman; in all that Sarah has said to you, do what she asks, for in Isaac shall your posterity be called.(C)

13And I will make a nation of the son of the bondwoman also, because he is your offspring

17 And God heard the voice of the youth, and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven and said to her, What troubles you, Hagar? Fear not, for God has heard the voice of the youth where he is.

18Arise, raise up the youth and support him with your hand, for I intend to make him a great nation.

Again, if you read carefully that which I had responded to, it is clear from the writing that Abraham and Isaac were at the scene of the sacrifice, since they were the ones blessed for the part played, and not the other. undecided
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
But what you posted says Ishaaq is the one on the scene who was eventually blessed . undecided

Read again! A forbearing boy came before Ishaaq. It's simple and clear. Even the last verse there is explicit.

"We blessed him and Ishaaq..."
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Kobojunkiee: 6:36am On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
It is proven from the Qu'ran and Sunnah that it was Isma'eel and not Ishaq that Ibraheem wanted to sacrifice.

Praise be to Allah.

Allaah says of His slave and Close Friend (Khaleel) Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

And he said (after his rescue from the fire): “Verily, I am going to my Lord. He will guide me!”

“My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous.”

So We gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy.

And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: “O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offering you in sacrifice to Allaah). So look what you think!” He said: “O my father! Do that which you are commanded, In shaa’ Allaah (if Allaah wills), you shall find me of As-Saabiroon (the patient).”

Then, when they had both submitted themselves (to the Will of Allaah), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering);

We called out to him: “O Ibraaheem!

You have fulfilled the dream!” Verily, thus do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial.

And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice (i.e. a ram);

And We left for him (a goodly remembrance) among the later generations.

Salaam (peace) be upon Ibraaheem!”

Thus indeed do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, he was one of Our believing slaves.

And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.

We blessed him and Ishaaq (Isaac). And of their progeny are (some) that do right, and some that plainly wrong themselves.” [al-Saaffaat 37:99-113
You read its again! It clear says there that Abraham and Isaac, both of whom, where on scene, were blessed .
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by haekymbahd(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2021
@
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by haekymbahd(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Genesis 22
16 And said, I have sworn by Myself, says the Lord, that since you have done this and have not withheld [from Me] or begrudged [giving Me] your son, your only son,

17 In blessing I will bless you and in multiplying I will multiply your descendants like the stars of the heavens and like the sand on the seashore. And your Seed (Heir) will possess the gate of His enemies,

Was Isaac Abraham's only son at the time note your son, your only son if Abraham ever had an only so then it is Ishmael?

Why did God test Abraham and at what point did Abraham knew Isaac would be the promise child and a great nation would be made out of Ishmael because Abraham already knew this before the test so what was the essence of the test according to the bible?

Allah SWT said:

"Indeed, We thus reward the doers of good."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 110)

"Indeed, he was of Our believing servants."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 111)

"And We gave him good tidings of Isaac, a prophet from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 112)

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Kobojunkiee: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2021
haekymbahd:
Genesis 22
16 And said, I have sworn by Myself, says the Lord, that since you have done this and have not withheld [from Me] or begrudged [giving Me] your son, your only son,

17 In blessing I will bless you and in multiplying I will multiply your descendants like the stars of the heavens and like the sand on the seashore. And your Seed (Heir) will possess the gate of His enemies,

Was Isaac Abraham's only son at the time note your son, your only son if Abraham ever had an only so then it is Ishmael?

Why did God test Abraham and at what point did Abraham knew Isaac would be the promise child and a great nation would be made out of Ishmael because Abraham already knew this before the test so what was the essence of the test?

[b]Genesis 22

Why did God test Abraham and at what point did Abraham knew Isaac would be the promise child and a great nation would be made out of Ishmael because Abraham already knew this before the test so what was the essence of the test?

[/b]Genesis 22

if you have nothing tangible to add to the topic at hand, move on. undecided
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by haekymbahd(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2021
[/b][b]
Kobojunkiee:
if you have nothing tangible to add to the topic at hand, move on. undecided
I have 2 question burdening me at the bolded maybe you might be able to give me a good answer

Genesis 22

Why did God test Abraham and at what point did Abraham knew Isaac would be the promise child and a great nation would be made out of Ishmael because Abraham already knew this before the test so what was the essence of the test according to the bible?

Allah SWT said:

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Kobojunkiee: 7:24am On Apr 10, 2021
haekymbahd:
I have 2 question burdening me at the bolded maybe you might be able to give me a good answer

Genesis 22

Allah SWT said:

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com[b]I have 2 question burdening me at the bolded maybe you might be able to give me a good answer

Genesis 22

Allah SWT said:

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com[/b]I have 2 question burdening me at the bolded maybe you might be able to give me a good answer

Genesis 22

Allah SWT said:

When you respond to a post, learn to follow along with the conversation,or don't respond at all. Desperately working to deviate from the topic only shows you not worthy of engaging in any meaningful way. undecided
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by enilove(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2021
haekymbahd:

Genesis 22

Allah SWT said:

As at the time of the test , Issac was the only child of Abraham.
Ishmael had been sent away leaving only Isaac with Abraham.
Abraham knew Isaac was the promised child before God tested him.

Genesis 21:9-14 KJV
And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking. [10] Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac.
[11] And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son.
[12] And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in ISAAC SHALL THY SEED BE CALLED .
[13] And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.
[14] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba.

THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE ISLAM ORIGINATED . THEY DID NOT KNOW THERE WAS GOING TO BE ANOTHER RELIGION LIKE ISLAM. THE FACT OF THE BIBLE IS ESTABLISHED BECAUSE ISHMAEL ( ARABS ) WERE ONCE THE SAME FAMILY WITH THE JEWS ( ISAAC ) AND ARE PRESENTLY LIVING IN A DIFFERENT REGION.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
You read its again! It clear says there that Abraham and Isaac, both of whom, where on scene, were blessed .

This verse comes first:

So We gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy. (Who is this?)

Then in later verse:

And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous. (Clearly Ishaaq)

I know you are educated. The "And" has a big function in the above verse.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2021
enilove:

There is no prophet in the Bible that was drunk and naked , committed murder and adultery. These are only known with your bewitched prophet.
Muhammad was the only prophet that was accused of STEALING . What a shame.
He was a murderer , a pedophile , a thief , a demon possessed , a drinker of human blood,an adulterer and an idolater.
I can prove all these from your Islamic books.

Was Noah not a Prophet? Well, he became drunk then naked and even cursed...
David (though may not a Prophet according to your OT) was a man of your God. God guided him to kill Goliath but couldn't protect him from murder, adultery and covetousness. Abraham took her wife's slave and slept with her....
It is now evident that the devil is your controller. Prophet's have been accused of many things since time immemorial. So what's the fuss about this?And even if it was an accusation of theft, was there any evidence to prove this claim? But you believe it to be true. So what's the fuss about this?
Jesus was accused of insanity by his family in Mark 20:3 upwards. Does this really mean he became mad?
And Jesus told one of his disciples to steal a donkey just to fulfil a Prophecy. No prior permission was taken from its owner. You can bring proof that it wasn't stolen.

Prove me wrong.
Your answers are always upside down.
Was it written that Paul was bewitched or that actually Jesus was insane? No . They were not misbehaving unlike Muhammad .

You asked how Muhammad was bewitched ? Let me show you how :

Hadith
Narrated `Aisha:
Magic was worked on the Prophet (ﷺ) so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?' The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet (ﷺ) went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.
Sahih al-Bukhari 3268
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 78

THIS IS NOT AN ABUSE OR ACCUSATIONS , THIS IS A FACT THAT MUHAMAMAD WAS BEWITCHED BY THE DEVIL.

It is there4 not a surprise when he started getting satanic verses .

You believed he was bewitched but you don't believe Allah revealed the cure in this same narration! Chai, why is the devil directing your life this way?
You believed Job was tempted by God when Satan went to whine your God to tempt Job. Your God accepted the whining, supported Satan and tempted Job. God even sent fire to destroy Job's sheep and servant in Job 1:16.
So who destroyed Job's properties in the Bible? God! Why God? Because God said in Isaiah 45:7 that He bring prosperity and create disaster!
Satan can't do anything till your God approves it.
So why can't you believe these in the case of Muhammad? Just because it wasn't in the Bible right?

So it's Allah that made it possible for him to be bewitched. And it was Allah who cured him. And this is a lesson of great importance in Islam.

Isaiah 45:7
I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things. Note the LORD is YAHWEH.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by sagenaija: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

This verse comes first:
Then in later verse:
And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous. (Clearly Ishaaq)
The fact that individual verses of the koran in one chapter can be plucked out to refer to something completely different from what the rest of the chapter is addressing should show the discerning that the Koran is completely unorganised.

However it is you guys who resort to your REINTERPRETATION of the text that brings that up.

In chapter 37
V. 101 says that "we gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy"
Then going down
V. 112 says "And we gave the the glad tidings of Isaac...."
Then
V. 113 goes on to say "We blessed him and Isaac...."

Do you see "glad tidings" in v.101 and also "glad tidings" in v.112?
And do you see that even though no name is stated in v.101 we now see vv. 112 & 113 now makes it explicit.

So, it it will take a rigmarole of exegesis to come up with a different position. And that can only happen when you have already PREDETERMINED the answer and you want to work to that answer at all cost.

And I hope you have seen the way I used the word "And" in this my response.

Ps
At the end of the day Ishmael was not even an Arab. So, I'll show you some other time that all this 'tricks' to link him to Mohamed puts additional DENT in the religion of Islam.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Kobojunkiee: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

This verse comes first:

Then in later verse:

Wrong! You are refusing to pay attention to the context there....
Salaam (peace) be upon Ibraaheem!”

Thus indeed do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, he(Abraham) was one of Our believing slaves.

And We gave him(Abraham) the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.

We blessed him(Abraham) and Ishaaq (Isaac). And of their(Abraham & Isaac) progeny are (some) that do right, and some that plainly wrong themselves.” [al-Saaffaat 37:99-113

Also do you know what forebearing means and why adding that to this supports the claim that indeed it was Abraham and Isaac that this story is about? undecided
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
sagenaija:

The fact that individual verses of the koran in one chapter can be plucked out to refer to something completely different from what the rest of the chapter is addressing should show the discerning that the Koran is completely unorganised.

That's why you need a "wholistic" view of things and not an isolated view like you do. If Qur'an is not organized, you should help organize it like the Bible. I heard the writers of many Bible Books still remain unknown. Just believe them with faith.

However it is you guys who resort to your REINTERPRETATION of the text that brings that up.

In chapter 37
Then going down
V. 112 says "And we gave the the glad tidings of Isaac...."
Then
V. 113 goes on to say "We blessed him and Isaac...."

Do you see "glad tidings" in v.101 and also "glad tidings" in v.112?
And do you see that even though no name is stated in v.101 we now see vv. 112 & 113 now makes it explicit.

So, it it will take a rigmarole of exegesis to come up with a different position. And that can only happen when you have already PREDETERMINED the answer and you want to work to that answer at all cost.

And I hope you have seen the way I used the word "And" in this my response.

The answer was not determined by anyone. You are the one putting holes where none exists.

Abraham was given two glad tidings, one was a forbearing boy and the other Ishaaq.

[quote]Ps
At the end of the day Ishmael was not even an Arab. So, I'll show you some other time that all this 'tricks' to like him to Mohamed puts additional DENT in the religion of Islam.
Who said he was an Arab before? He settled and married there. No dents can you put in Islam than you already have in Christianity where a God needs ritualistic sacrifice of his son to redeem people.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Wrong! You are refusing to pay attention to the context there....
Also do you know what forebearing means and why adding that to this supports the claim that indeed it was Abraham and Isaac that this story is about? undecided

So you mean the two separate verses refers to Isaac?

Like Allah gave two glad tidings to Ibraheem about the same person right?

In chapter 37
Then going down after the sacrifice...
V. 112 says "And We gave him(Abraham) the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.

Ishaaq came after the sacrifice in the context while the forbearing boy came before the sacrifice!
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Kobojunkiee: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

So you mean the two separate verses refers to Isaac?

Like Allah gave two glad tidings to Ibraheem about the same person right?

In chapter 37
Then going down after the sacrifice...
V. 112 says "And We gave him(Abraham) the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.

Ishaaq came after the sacrifice in the context while the forbearing boy came before the sacrifice!
Are you saying that the passage you posted from not from the same context? undecided

From the passage that you posted, it was his name, not his person, that came in after the sacrifice, much like Abraham's name. undecided
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by enilove(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Was Noah not a Prophet? Well, he became drunk then naked and even cursed...
David (though may not a Prophet according to your OT) was a man of your God. God guided him to kill Goliath but couldn't protect him from murder, adultery and covetousness. Abraham took her wife's slave and slept with her....
It is now evident that the devil is your controller. Prophet's have been accused of many things since time immemorial. So what's the fuss about this?And even if it was an accusation of theft, was there any evidence to prove this claim? But you believe it to be true. So what's the fuss about this?
Jesus was accused of insanity by his family in Mark 20:3 upwards. Does this really mean he became mad?
And Jesus told one of his disciples to steal a donkey just to fulfil a Prophecy. No prior permission was taken from its owner. You can bring proof that it wasn't stolen.

You believed he was bewitched but you don't believe Allah revealed the cure in this same narration! Chai, why is the devil directing your life this way?
You believed Job was tempted by God when Satan went to whine your God to tempt Job. Your God accepted the whining, supported Satan and tempted Job. God even sent fire to destroy Job's sheep and servant in Job 1:16.
So who destroyed Job's properties in the Bible? God! Why God? Because God said in Isaiah 45:7 that He bring prosperity and create disaster!
Satan can't do anything till your God approves it.
So why can't you believe these in the case of Muhammad? Just because it wasn't in the Bible right?

So it's Allah that made it possible for him to be bewitched. And it was Allah who cured him. And this is a lesson of great importance in Islam.

Isaiah 45:7
I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things. Note the LORD is YAHWEH.

Muhammad knew only little of what was read to him from the Bible but had no knowledge of the God of the Bible . Muhammad thought every good name mentioned in the Bible was that of a prophet . Which is laughable .
Noah was not a prophet. Lot was not a prophet.
David was a prophet and more. Job was not a prophet . Isaac was not a prophet .

Stop looking for excuse for Muhammad . If he were to be a Jew , they would have stoned him to death .

You said Jesus stole a donkey just to find something to say for saying sakes .
How do you steal something from the owner when the owner gave it to you himself gave it out ?

Stop looking for excuses for your prophet atrocities.
Muhammad was was a vampire :

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا شَرِيكٌ، عَنِ الْعَبَّاسِ بْنِ ذَرِيحٍ، عَنِ الْبَهِيِّ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ عَثَرَ أُسَامَةُ بِعَتَبَةِ الْبَابِ فَشُجَّ فِي وَجْهِهِ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏‏ أَمِيطِي عَنْهُ الأَذَى ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَتَقَذَّرْتُهُ فَجَعَلَ يَمَصُّ عَنْهُ الدَّمَ وَيَمُجُّهُ عَنْ وَجْهِهِ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ لَوْ كَانَ أُسَامَةُ جَارِيَةً لَحَلَّيْتُهُ وَكَسَوْتُهُ حَتَّى أُنَفِّقَهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"Usamah stumbled at the threshold of the door and cut his face. The Messenger of Allah said: 'Remove the harm (the blood) from him,' but I was repulsed by that. He started to suck the blood and remove it from his face, then he said: 'If Usamah were a girl, I would have adorned him and dressed him until I married him off."'
Da'if (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1976
Arabic : Book 9, Hadith 2052
Sunan Ibn Majah

THE BIBLE FORBIDS DRINKING OF BLOOD :

Leviticus 17:14 KJV
For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

Genesis 9:4 KJV
But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2021
enilove:

Muhammad knew only little of what was read to him from the Bible but had no knowledge of the God of the Bible . Muhammad thought every good name mentioned in the Bible was that of a prophet . Which is laughable .
Noah was not a prophet. Lot was not a prophet.
David was a prophet and more. Job was not a prophet . Isaac was not a prophet .

Stop looking for excuse for Muhammad . If he were to be a Jew , they would have stoned him to death .
I think I mentioned they were men of God if not Prophets in the last post from your Bible. God inspired Noah, Abraham and others. To us they are Prophets as they were guided by Allah. I wonder why they are in the Bible if not that they were specially appointed by your God.
Muhammad was unlettered. Noah that was appointed by your God later got drunk and naked. David Jesus' ancestor committed murder, adultery and covetousness. Abraham fornicated with his wife's slave.

You said Jesus stole a donkey just to find something to say for saying sakes .
How do you steal something from the owner when the owner gave it to you himself gave it out ?
Quote where he sought permission before taking the donkey? And also quote where his family called him insane.

Stop looking for excuses for your prophet atrocities.
Muhammad was was a vampire :

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا شَرِيكٌ، عَنِ الْعَبَّاسِ بْنِ ذَرِيحٍ، عَنِ الْبَهِيِّ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ عَثَرَ أُسَامَةُ بِعَتَبَةِ الْبَابِ فَشُجَّ فِي وَجْهِهِ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏‏ أَمِيطِي عَنْهُ الأَذَى ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَتَقَذَّرْتُهُ فَجَعَلَ يَمَصُّ عَنْهُ الدَّمَ وَيَمُجُّهُ عَنْ وَجْهِهِ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ لَوْ كَانَ أُسَامَةُ جَارِيَةً لَحَلَّيْتُهُ وَكَسَوْتُهُ حَتَّى أُنَفِّقَهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"Usamah stumbled at the threshold of the door and cut his face. The Messenger of Allah said: 'Remove the harm (the blood) from him,' but I was repulsed by that. He started to suck the blood and remove it from his face, then he said: 'If Usamah were a girl, I would have adorned him and dressed him until I married him off."'
Da'if (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1976
Arabic : Book 9, Hadith 2052
Sunan Ibn Majah

When you are extremely ignorant, you are insanely ignorant. See Da'if in bold from the hadith you posted above. Find out it's meaning. Keep looking for things against Islam and keep exposing your ignorance.

THE BIBLE FORBIDS DRINKING OF BLOOD :

Leviticus 17:14 KJV
For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

Genesis 9:4 KJV
But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Nonsense!
Why not quote verses like this:

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by shadeyinka(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2021
peggywebbs:
Why do Muslims like dragging issues with Christians. Whether it was Esau or Isaac, it makes no difference. The point is the message that Abraham loved God and he was was willing to lose his son. He chose God, trusting him and at the end of the day, God proved he had only good intentions for him.

He proved that he would never harm him and then he multiplied him. Today we are all children of Abraham whether Muslim or Christian. Esau and Isaac were not Christian or Muslim, the only message here is our heritage and how we can trace the history of man and how spread around the world.

So please end this unnecessary debate.
It makes a huge difference my dear.
There exist two books, each claiming to be a revelation from the God who created everything and with which the adherents hope for eternal life in paradise.

Now, the two books/religions CONFLICTS with each other meaning that
They CANNOT both be from the Same God: and that is the issue you should worry about!

1 Like

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by enilove(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

I think I mentioned they were men of God if not Prophets in the last post from your Bible. God inspired Noah, Abraham and others. To us they are Prophets as they were guided by Allah. I wonder why they are in the Bible if not that they were specially appointed by your God.
Muhammad was unlettered. Noah that was appointed by your God later got drunk and naked. David Jesus' ancestor committed murder, adultery and covetousness. Abraham fornicated with his wife's slave.

Quote where he sought permission before taking the donkey? And also quote where his family called him insane.

When you are extremely ignorant, you are insanely ignorant. See Da'if in bold from the hadith you posted above. Find out it's meaning. Keep looking for things against Islam and keep exposing your ignorance.

Nonsense!
Why not quote verses like this:

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

Responses to you posts above :

1)
Noah was appointed by God by grace to save that generation from destruction :
Genesis 6:8 KJV
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

He was not a prophet as claimed by your religion. No Jew or Christian have any of Noah's messages from God that they should follow. We are not following Noah's footsteps and commandments because the Bible did not tell us to follow him .
The same goes with David and Abraham you gave as example. We don't follow them because they did not bring any commandments from God for us to follow.

Unlike your religion , you must do and practice what Muhammad practiced and did , except few instances . You don't follow God but Muhammad. As long as you hear Muhammad , you must accept it as it is even when it is evil and senseless.

2) You want me to quote where Jesus asked for permission :
Luke 19:31-34 KJV
And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him ? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him. [32] And they that were sent went their way, and found even as he had said unto them. [33] And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? [34] And they said, The Lord hath need of him.

Is that stealing ? The owner gave it out willingly.
Unlike Muhammad who was accused of stealing but could not prophecy who stole it . It was even his followers that accused him of stealing. But the disciples of Jesus did not question him and never regarded that as stealing because it was not.
For your good , stop overlooking this devilish act of your satanic prophet.

3)Whether a hadith is da'if ,sahih or any name you Muslims may call it , it is not important. What is important is , it is written against him.
And everyone knows you Muslims are liars like your prophet. If not why would Muslims be writing such things against your prophet if not for the truth sake. Is it a Christian book or Islamic book ? Also , Da'if hadith's are accepted.

4) What Elisha did was scriptural and okey . If it were wrong , God wouldn't have answered his curse.
Is it not evil to curse a man of God? God also commands us to honour our elders.

Why can't Muhammad allow God to do the same for him against those speaking evil against him instead of killing them by himself. This tells you that his god is not as powerful as the God of Elisha. It is also an indication that Muhammad was the evil one.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by sagenaija: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
AntiChristian:

That's why you need a "wholistic" view of things and not an isolated view like you do. If Qur'an is not organized, you should help organize it like the Bible. I heard the writers of many Bible Books still remain unknown. Just believe them with faith.
You are the one isolating verses. You're the one not taking a holistic view but instead dissecting things into UNRELATED parts.

You must know what I mean by the Koran being unorganised. That again shows that some men gathered together and decided how to arrange the Koran. It was not written down in the order of Mohamed's revelations. And apparently he didn't bother to ask those scribbling them down to ensure they did so in the order he revealed them. But that is not the focus here so we'll not make it a major issue for now.

When you say that the two verses in that portion of the Koran are referring to two different persons, you are simply CLAIMING that the Koran lacks CONTEXT. And this is a book that supposedly existed in heaven before now. Did Allah find it difficult to have a clear sequence to it and yet claim that the book is a CLEAR revelation? Why should what is supposedly clear now require all the rigmarole you're going through?

You are going through all this abracadabra because, like I earlier pointed out, you have already PREDETERMINED the answer and you want to work to that answer at all cost.

Why you guys think that the account of Abraham written thousands of years before Islam should be disregarded and that of Moslems with an agenda should be accepted baffles one. But then in Islam anything goes. I hope that Allah hasn't misguided you to believe something other than what is CLEARLY stated in that portion of the Koran.

Btw, Ishmael never married 'there'. He married an Egyptian woman.

God's sacrifice of his Son satisfied him. The Son did not stay dead "but was appointed the Son of God in power by his RESURRECTION from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord." (Roman's 1:4) That's the whole picture. You like looking at the whole picture, don't you? His resurrection PROVED that God accepted his OFFERING for the sin of mankind. That's the whole picture.

Abraham's issue with Isaac was a picture of what God was going to do himself. God would in the future be willing, like Abraham, to sacrifice his Son. That's how it makes sense. Otherwise the Islamic narrative makes no sense. It simply hangs in the air.

Jesus' death became the REALITY. By Jesus' death God was in effect saying that since a PERFECT MAN is willing to make atonement for the sins of men then that PERFECT act is satisfying to him. The resurrection PROVED God's acceptance and approval of Christ's work on the cross.

Its only in Christianity that all the loose ends are tied together. Islam's narrations leave everything hanging neither here nor there. That is why you guys are unable to answer many questions posed by stories in your books. You eventually resort to 'Allah knows best' - which is really an escape route you guys take because you don't have the answers.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by enilove(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
sagenaija:

You are the one isolating verses. You're the one not taking a holistic view but instead dissecting things into UNRELATED parts.

You must know what I mean by the Koran being unorganised. That again shows that some men gathered together and decided how to arrange the Koran. It was not written down in the order of Mohamed's revelations. And apparently he didn't bother to ask those scribbling them down to ensure they did so in the order he revealed them. But that is not the focus here so we'll not make it a major issue for now.

When you say that the two verses in that portion of the Koran are referring to two different persons, you are simply CLAIMING that the Koran lacks CONTEXT. And this is a book that supposedly existed in heaven before now. Did Allah find it difficult to have a clear sequence to it and yet claim that the book is a CLEAR revelation? Why should what is supposedly clear now require all the rigmarole you're going through?

You are going through all this abracadabra because, like I earlier pointed out, you have already PREDETERMINED the answer and you want to work to that answer at all cost.

Why you guys think that the account of Abraham written thousands of years before Islam should be disregarded and that of Moslems with an agenda should be accepted baffles one. But then in Islam anything goes. I hope that Allah hasn't misguided you to believe something other than what is CLEARLY stated in that portion of the Koran.

Btw, Ishmael never married 'there'. He married an Egyptian woman.

God's sacrifice of his Son satisfied him. The Son did not stay dead "but was appointed the Son of God in power by his RESURRECTION from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord." (Roman's 1:4) That's the whole picture. You like looking at the whole picture, don't you? His resurrection PROVED that God accepted his OFFERING for the sin of mankind. That's the whole picture.

Abraham's issue with Isaac was a picture of what God was going to do himself. God would in the future be willing, like Abraham, to sacrifice his Son. That's how it makes sense. Otherwise the Islamic narrative makes no sense. It simply hangs in the air.

Jesus' death became the REALITY. By Jesus' death God was in effect saying that since a PERFECT MAN is willing to make atonement for the sins of men then that PERFECT act is satisfying to him. The resurrection PROVED God's acceptance and approval of Christ's work on the cross.

Its only in Christianity that all the loose ends are tied together. Islam's narrations leave everything hanging neither here nor there. That is why you guys are unable to answer many questions posed by stories in your books. You eventually resort to 'Allah knows best' - which is really an escape route you guys take because you don't have the answers.

The organized Allah's copy of the quran ,which existed in the second heaven , has been burnt by uthman because of discrepancies .

Allah knows nothing best .
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
enilove:

Responses to you posts above :

1)
Noah was appointed by God by grace to save that generation from destruction :
Genesis 6:8 KJV
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

He was not a prophet as claimed by your religion. No Jew or Christian have any of Noah's messages from God that they should follow. We are not following Noah's footsteps and commandments because the Bible did not tell us to follow him .
The same goes with David and Abraham you gave as example. We don't follow them because they did not bring any commandments from God for us to follow.

Unlike your religion , you must do and practice what Muhammad practiced and did , except few instances . You don't follow God but Muhammad. As long as you hear Muhammad , you must accept it as it is even when it is evil and senseless.
Stop this foolishness. Must i repeat myself all the time? Abraham was the father of faith in your Bible. God approved of him, Noah, David, etc. Yet God didn't prevent them from those sins in your Bible. Our own religion says they are Prophets and examples for people of their time hence they can't do such sins!
The people of Noah that followed him as the Prophet sent to them were saved in the ark. The people of Moses, David, Jesus and Muhammad followed them as apostles of Allah sent to them. And we follow Muhammad is like manner. Our religion is the Qu'ran and Sunnah according to the understanding of the pious predecessors.

2) You want me to quote where Jesus asked for permission :
Luke 19:31-34 KJV
And if any man ask you, Why do ye loose him ? thus shall ye say unto him, Because the Lord hath need of him. [32] And they that were sent went their way, and found even as he had said unto them. [33] And as they were loosing the colt, the owners thereof said unto them, Why loose ye the colt? [34] And they said, The Lord hath need of him.

Is that stealing ? The owner gave it out willingly.
Unlike Muhammad who was accused of stealing but could not prophecy who stole it . It was even his followers that accused him of stealing. But the disciples of Jesus did not question him and never regarded that as stealing because it was not.
For your good , stop overlooking this devilish act of your satanic prophet.
Yes, permission should come first. Stealing is taking things belonging to others without prior permission. You can't seek permission after you've possesed the item already. Assuming the owner had an astute vigilante and gun, the person sent would have been killed.
And what about where Jesus was called insane by his family? You hid that?

3)Whether a hadith is da'if ,sahih or any name you Muslims may call it , it is not important. What is important is , it is written against him.
And everyone knows you Muslims are liars like your prophet. If not why would Muslims be writing such things against your prophet if not for the truth sake. Is it a Christian book or Islamic book ? Also , Da'if hadith's are accepted.

We don't use Da'if hadith to make judgement in Islam. Only Da'if people like you would use it. Anything to crucify Islam like your Jesus. It may have been written by liar/haters like you.

4) What Elisha did was scriptural and okey . If it were wrong , God wouldn't have answered his curse.
Is it not evil to curse a man of God? God also commands us to honour our elders.

Why can't Muhammad allow God to do the same for him against those speaking evil against him instead of killing them by himself. This tells you that his god is not as powerful as the God of Elisha. It is also an indication that Muhammad was the evil one.

God accepted the killing of 42 young lads who called Elisha bald head. And this is cool right? So if kids don't obey their elders we should curse them for God to kill them?
See the height of foolishness you're expressing?

Did the verse say Muhammad killed them?
Muhammad is the apostle of God so he's justified to give judgement. Moses and Joshua killed many on Yahweh's command. Just because they are in your Bible and Muhammad is not.
Stop the lies and hypocrisy.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by enilove(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2021
AntiChristian:
Stop this foolishness. Must i repeat myself all the time? Abraham was the father of faith in your Bible. God approved of him, Noah, David, etc. Yet God didn't prevent them from those sins in your Bible. Our own religion says they are Prophets and examples for people of their time hence they can't do such sins!
The people of Noah that followed him as the Prophet sent to them were saved in the ark. The people of Moses, David, Jesus and Muhammad followed them as apostles of Allah sent to them. And we follow Muhammad is like manner. Our religion is the Qu'ran and Sunnah according to the understanding of the pious predecessors.
Yes, permission should come first. Stealing is taking things belonging to others without prior permission. You can't seek permission after you've possesed the item already. Assuming the owner had an astute vigilante and gun,
Stop the lies and hypocrisy.

You are confused .
God can kill the wicked because , judgments is of God.
People can call you names as they wish , but it is what you call yourself that is the truth and you will be called .
They called Jesus a mad man but he did not call himself a madman neither did he behaved like one.
They called him a demon possessed man, but he denied it and did not exhibit the character.

They called Muhammad a mad man , he accepted it and did not deny it. His behaviour attested to it .Even you and your hadith ( SAHIH) agreed that he was bewitched. Why are you full of falsehood ? You are bewitched like your evil prophet , that is why you are not truthful.

You have drank camel urine and it is affecting your brain. With that evidence in the Bible , no sane or normal person will call Jesus a sinner talk less of stealing.
But your Muhammad was accused of stealing a peace of clothes. What a shameless satanic prophet.

The life of Jesus was spent doing good deeds like :
Feeding the poor , healing the sick, raising the dead , teaching love , open the eyes of the blind, healed the deaf , raised up a 3 day old corpse from the grave , doing miracles and performing wonders . He did not kill and did not commit adultery , did not steal , did not lie etc.

What about Muhammad ?
A murderer ,a bewitched man , a thief , a demon possessed man, a vampire , a pedophile , a homosexual , a sex addict , a devil worshipper (stone worshipper ) , lover of idols , a liar etc.
You prophet could not heal the sick, could not do any miracle aside the miracle of sex .

Hadith
Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet (ﷺ) used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet (ﷺ) the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet (ﷺ) was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa`id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).
Sahih al-Bukhari 268
In-book : Book 5, Hadith 21
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 5, Hadith 268  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari.

Ask yourself , after the camel urine is cleared from your brain , what is good about Islam and Muhammad ?

Is it not senseless to accept a bewitched man as a man of God ?
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by enilove(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
@AntiChristian.

I really don't see why ,after reading these repugnant and ridiculous deeds and sayings of Muhammad , you still feel Islam is from God.

Even Yasir Qadhi condemned the story about Gog and Magog in surah 16: 94-98, because it is a fable and a lie .

DO YOU ALSO BELIEVE WATER CANNOT BE POLLUTED BY ANYTHING , ACCORDING TO YOUR PROOHET ?

Hadith
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri:
I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah (ﷺ): Water is brought for you from the well of Buda'ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual clothes and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything.

Abu Dawud said I heard Qutaibah b. Sa'id say: I asked the person in charge of the well of Bud'ah about the depth of the well. He replied: At most the water reaches pubes. Then I asked: Where does it reach when its level goes down ? He replied: Below the private part of the body.

Abu Dawud said: I measured the breadth of the well of Buda'ah with my sheet which I stretched over it. I them measured it with the hand. It measured six cubits in breadth. I then asked the man who opened the door of garden for me and admitted me to it: Has the condition of this well changed from what it had originally been in the past ? He replied: No. I saw the color of water in this well had changed.
Sahih (Al-Albani)
Sunan Abi Dawud 67
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 67
English translation : Book 1, Hadith 67
Abu Dawood

If this water is put in a bottle and brought to Nigeria for you , would you take ablution with it?

Is this statement of Muhammad correct and from a sane mind?
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by sagenaija: 11:23am On Apr 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

When you are extremely ignorant, you are insanely ignorant. See Da'if in bold from the hadith you posted above. Find out it's meaning.
As long as Daif Hadiths are NOT REJECTED in Islam it doesn't make sense for you guys to play games with them. If they do not serve Islam's purpose why are retained? At the end of the day the classifications go on to show the FLUIDITY and ABSURDITY of Islam.

You hide by running from one class of hadith - sahih, Saif, etc - to another and when things are pointed out that you can't agree with there you run to claim that if there is conflict you rely on the Koran.

You challenge the sacrifice of Jesus BUT in that same chapter 37:107 Allah sacrificed!
Are you saying that you are ok with Allah sacrificing in the Koran but against God providing his Son as a sacrifice in the Bible?

In Christianity we know why God did what he did. We have reasons. But in islam you have no reason for many of the things stated in the Koran. You have no answers. In Christianity we have answers.

So, do you agree with Allah that there is the need for sacrifice which is why he sacrificed?
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2021
sagenaija:

As long as Daif Hadiths are NOT REJECTED in Islam it doesn't make sense for you guys to play games with them. If they do not serve Islam's purpose why are retained? At the end of the day the classifications go on to show the FLUIDITY and ABSURDITY of Islam.

Ask those who know if you don't know. There's no Daif in the Qur'an as no one can add to it since many have been memorizing it.

No Islamic rulings is derived from DAIF ahadith! Only ignorant non-Muslims use them. The classification shows truthfulness in preserving the traditions of our beloved Prophet. Our texts are authenticated unlike yours! There's a lot of secrecy in the authorship and preservation of the books of the Bible from Genesis to Revelations! Not even two copies of the Bible scripture fossil found are exactly the same.

You hide by running from one class of hadith - sahih, Saif, etc - to another and when things are pointed out that you can't agree with there you run to claim that if there is conflict you rely on the Koran.
The classifications are there to expose evil doers like you guys. Some one would quote this hadith in public and claim it was from the Prophet of Islam. But it was actually a lie against him.

You challenge the sacrifice of Jesus BUT in that same chapter 37:107 Allah sacrificed!
Are you saying that you are ok with Allah sacrificing in the Koran but against God providing his Son as a sacrifice in the Bible?

grin You are funny o! This one na sacrifice? And you are comparing that to Jesus being crucified with the criminals? Please think!

In Christianity we know why God did what he did. We have reasons. But in Islam you have no reason for many of the things stated in the Koran. You have no answers. In Christianity we have answers.

So, do you agree with Allah that there is the need for sacrifice which is why he sacrificed?

Since you have all the reasons, why did God kill Onan in the Bible and spared/bless his father who fornicated & impregnated his son's wife?
How can God give Jesus all authority on heaven and earth but still he does not know the hour?
And why did your God forsook his son on the cross?
And who told you there are no answers in Islam? No answers or you refuse to accept them?
You know why your God had to sacrifice his son to save others! Allah, the Lord of the 'aalamin does not need sons/partner not to talk of sacrificing... He is far above such!
No matter the answer you have, a human blood ritual still remains a pagan ritual similar to idolatry!

We don't need to subscribe to one blood/death to be saved! Salvation is in the firm believe in Allah and repentance is by sincerely leaving a sin.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Deasegun19(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
wow, what a debate? Enilove I dey feel you.

1 Like

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by sagenaija: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Ask those who know if you don't know. There's no Daif in the Qur'an as no one can add to it since many have been memorizing it.

No Islamic rulings is derived from DAIF ahadith! Only ignorant non-Muslims use them. The classification shows truthfulness in .
Does Daif Hadiths exist today in islam? Yes.
Why?
Btw, the Koran is a hadith and contains some Daif Daif portions. grin

Koran 37: 107
"And We ransomed his son with a great sacrifice"
You seem to be running away from answering this question. Are you refusing to admit the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience As A Deist / Who Exactly Am I? / The Rosary Consists Of 53 Repetitious Prayers To Mary And 6 To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.