Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael (3269 Views)

Sheikh Yasir Qadhi Insults Christians / Yasir Qadhi Slams Shabir Ally For Lying About Aisha! / Yasir Quadhi: Problems With The Preservation Of The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2021
Againstlies:

answer my question why a Muslim must pray with the name Allah?
I see an argument that Allah is God in Arab, then why must a non Arab Muslim pray with the name Allah?
a Muslim will pray in English and put Allah, a Muslim will pray in Spanish and put Allah, a Muslim will pray in yoruba and put Allah, a Muslim will pray in Igbo and put Allah, a Muslim will pray with any language and put Allah.
my question is why?
since Muslims claimed they are serving the same God with christians why must they use the Arab name Allah to pray in Muslim and abandoned the name God gave himself Yahwah/Jahovah..
every countries has the name of God in their language but Muslims insist to use Arab God name,
that mean Allah is only an Arab God.

Look for the answer cos I have answered it.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

who are the sponsors of Bokoharams?
christians or Muslims.. grin

I want you to answer me the questions by yourself....

evil religion,

there is nothing good that can come out from Islam..
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Againstlies:

who are the sponsors of Bokoharams?
christians or Muslims.. grin

I want you to answer me the questions by yourself....

evil religion,

there is nothing good that can come out from Islam..

1. YAHWEH CREATES CALAMITY!

1.(YAHWEH) form the light and create darkness, I (YAHWEH) bring prosperity and create disaster; I (YAHWEH), the LORD, do all these things.
Isaiah 45:7

2. FIRE OF YAHWEH CAN DESTROY.
While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, "The fire of God fell from the heavens and burned up the sheep and the servants, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!"
Job 1:16

3. YAHWEH GET SWORD O!
You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword,” says the LORD.

Zephaniah 2:12

So you have your answer. Stop disturbing me please.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

1.(YAHWEH) form the light and create darkness, I (YAHWEH) bring prosperity and create disaster; I (YAHWEH), the LORD, do all these things.

While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, "The fire of God fell from the heavens and burned up the sheep and the servants, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!"

3. YAHWEH GET SWORD O!

So you have your answer. Stop disturbing me please.

just answer my question who are the sponsors of Bokoharams?

christians or Muslimsgrin
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Againstlies:

just answer my question who are the sponsors of Bokoharams?

christians or Muslimsgrin

Yahweh's religion na.

Stop running away from those verses!
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yahweh's religion na.

I'm just watching you make fool of yourself,

and your Allah can never be the same with Yahwah

some of your Muslims brothers claim that christians and Muslims worship the same God, but you are claiming your Allah is different from christian God...

since your Allah God is different from our God, which religion is Bokoharams from?
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yahweh's religion na.

is Yahweh a Christian God or a Muslim God? grin

Muslims don't believe in Yahweh they believe in Allah as their only true God..

then which religion is Bokoharams from?
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by TruthHurts1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
It is the religion of Satan We Trust (SWT) allah the creator of sin and immorality. Allah who commits genocide against any nation that tries to stop committing sin.

[img]https://images./OvKGagslBDi7MfuXBKysw.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Yahweh's religion!
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Againstlies:

I'm just watching you make fool of yourself,

and your Allah can never be the same with Yahwah

some of your Muslims brothers claim that christians and Muslims worship the same God, but you are claiming your Allah is different from christian God...

since your Allah God is different from our God, which religion is Bokoharams from?

Ask boko haram na or contact the holy spirit!
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by TruthHurts1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
None of these explicitly mention the NAME of the son whom Abraham was supposed to sacrifice. Go and watch Yasser Qadi in Sam Shamoun's video where he very explicitly explains that it was the later muslims who changed the traditional narrative, not muhammad or any of the Salafs. I know the truth hurts but you have accept your status as a 5th class religion. Even Sango worshippers are more honest that MÛDSLÎMÉS!

AntiChristian:
It is proven from the Qu'ran and Sunnah that it was Isma'eel and not Ishaq that Ibraheem wanted to sacrifice.

Praise be to Allah.

Allaah says of His slave and Close Friend (Khaleel) Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

And he said (after his rescue from the fire): “Verily, I am going to my Lord. He will guide me!”

“My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous.”

So We gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy.

And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: “O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offering you in sacrifice to Allaah). So look what you think!” He said: “O my father! Do that which you are commanded, In shaa’ Allaah (if Allaah wills), you shall find me of As-Saabiroon (the patient).”

Then, when they had both submitted themselves (to the Will of Allaah), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering);

We called out to him: “O Ibraaheem!

You have fulfilled the dream!” Verily, thus do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial.

And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice (i.e. a ram);

And We left for him (a goodly remembrance) among the later generations.

“Salaam (peace) be upon Ibraaheem!”

Thus indeed do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, he was one of Our believing slaves.

And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.

We blessed him and Ishaaq (Isaac). And of their progeny are (some) that do right, and some that plainly wrong themselves.” [al-Saaffaat 37:99-113)

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: Allaah tells us that when His Close Friend (Khaleel) Ibraaheem migrated from the land of his people, he asked his Lord to grant him a righteous son, so Allaah gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy. This was Ismaa’eel (peace be upon him), because he was the first child who was born (to Ibraaheem, peace be upon him). There is no dispute on this point among the followers of the various religions [Jews, Christians and Muslims], that (Ismaa’eel) was the first child born to Ibraaheem.

“And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him” means, when he grew up and was able to take care of himself, like his father. Mujaahid said: “And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him” means, when he grew up and was able to ride and walk and work like his father did. When this happened, then Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) saw a dream in which he was commanded to sacrifice this son of his. According to a hadeeth narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas and attributed to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “The dreams of the Prophets are Wahy (revelation).” So Allaah was testing His Close Friend by commanding him to sacrifice this beloved son who had come to him in his old age, when he was very old, and after he had been commanded to settle the child and his mother in the desert, in a valley in which there was no noise, no people, no vegetation and no animals. So Ibraaheem obeyed the command of Allaah and left them there, putting his trust in Allaah, and Allaah sent them provision, from an unexpected source. After all that, when Ibraaheem was ordered to sacrifice this son of his, who was his firstborn and his only child, he responded to his Lord and obeyed His command, hastening to do as He willed. So he told his son about it so as to put him at ease and not sacrifice him by force.

“He said: ‘O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offering you in sacrifice to Allaah). So look what you think!’” The forbearing boy immediately responded: “He said: ‘O my father! Do that which you are commanded, In shaa’ Allaah (if Allaah wills), you shall find me of As-Saabiroon (the patient).’” This was the best answer he could give, an example of obedience to his father and to the Lord of mankind. Allaah said (interpretation of the meaning):

“Then, when they had both submitted themselves (to the Will of Allaah), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering).” It was said that “when they had both submitted themselves” meant when they had both surrendered to the command of Allaah. “and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead” means that he put him face down. It was said that he wanted to slaughter him from behind so that he would not see his face at the time of slaughter. This was the view of Ibn ‘Abbaas, Mujaahid, Sa’eed ibn Jubayr, Qutaadah and al-Dahhaak… “They both submitted themselves” means that Ibraaheem said Bismillaahi’r-Rahmaan ir-Raheem and said Allaahu akbar and the boy said La ilaaha ill-Allaah because he was about to die. Al-Saddi and others said that (Ibraaheem) passed the knife over the boy’s throat but it did not cut him at all. It was said that a sheet of copper was placed between the knife and his throat, and Allaah knows best. Then it was called out from Allaah:

“’O Ibraaheem! You have fulfilled the dream!’” meaning, the purpose has been achieved, you have been tested and your obedience and willingness to do what your Lord commands have been proven. An alternative sacrifice will be provided instead of your son, just as you willingly submitted your body to the flames and you spent your wealth to honour your guests. Hence Allaah said:

“Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial” meaning that it was an obvious test.

“And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice” means, We provided a ransom for his son, an alternative to be sacrificed in his stead. According to the best known opinion of the majority of scholars, this was a fine white horned ram. Al-Thawri narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Uthmaan ibn Khaytham from Sa’eed ibn Jubayr that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: It was a ram that had grazed in Paradise for forty years.

It was also narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that the dried ram’s head was still hanging on the downspout of the Ka’bah. This alone is evidence that the one who was to be sacrificed was Ismaa’eel, because he was the one who was settled in Makkah and we have never heard that Ishaaq ever came to Makkah from the time he was little. And Allaah knows best.

See Al-Bidaayah wa’l-Nihaayah by Ibn Katheer, 1/157-158

The one who was to be sacrificed was Ismaa’eel and not Ishaaq, because of the reasons stated above. In his Tafseer (commentary) on these Ayaat, Ibn Katheer also mentioned a number of points which prove that it was Ismaa’eel who was to be sacrificed. These points may be summed up as follows:

Ismaa’eel was the first child of whom glad tidings were given to Ibraaheem. He was older than Ishaaq according to the consensus of the Muslims and the People of the Book (Jews and Christians). According to the scriptures of the People of the Book, it was stated that Allaah commanded Ibraaheem to sacrifice his only son, and in some manuscripts it says that he was to sacrifice his first-born son.

The first son is usually more dear than other children, so the command to sacrifice him is a more exacting test.

It is mentioned that glad tidings of a forbearing boy were given, and that he was the one who was to be sacrificed. Later in the passage it says (interpretation of the meaning): “And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.” When the angels brought the glad tidings of Ishaaq to Ibraaheem, they said: “We give you glad tidings of a boy (son) possessing much knowledge and wisdom” [al-Hijr 15:53 – interpretation of the meaning].

Allâh said (interpretation of the meaning): “But We gave her glad tidings of Ishaaq, and after him, of Ya’qoob.” (Hood 11:71) meaning that a child called Ya’qoob would be born during their (Sara and Ishaaq’s) lifetimes, and he would have many descendents… and it does not sound right for Ibraaheem to be commanded to sacrifice him when he was little, because Allaah had promised that he would have many descendents.

Ismaa’eel is described here (in Soorat al-Saffaat) as being “forbearing” because this is very appropriate in this context.

Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 4/15. And Allaah knows best.

From islamQA.com
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
TruthHurts1:
It is the religion of Satan We Trust (SWT) allah the creator of sin and immorality. Allah who commits genocide against any nation that tries to stop committing sin.

[img]https://images./OvKGagslBDi7MfuXBKysw.jpg[/img]

Yeah this religion

3. YAHWEH GET SWORD O!

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by AntiChristian: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2021
TruthHurts1:
None of these explicitly mention the NAME of the son whom Abraham was supposed to sacrifice. Go and watch Yasser Qadi in Sam Shamoun's video where he very explicitly explains that it was the later muslims who changed the traditional narrative, not muhammad or any of the Salafs. I know the truth hurts but you have accept your status as a 5th class religion. Even Sango worshippers are more honest that MÛDSLÎMÉS!

Sango dey kill dog sacrifice to their gods!

Your God sacrifice his son for you.

grin

Polytheism.

One God only.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

which religion are the Bokoharams?

they are following the footsteps of your evil prophet..

these are the evil things done by Mohammed

1) The torturing and killing of a man just to get money:

2) Allowing female slaves to be raped:

3) Ordering the murder of a women who opposed him:

4) Ordering the murder of slave girls who had mocked him:

5) Speaking Satan’s words as God’s words:

All of these sins were committed by Muhammad. No wonder he prayed for forgiveness. The truth was deep in his heart.

if you still wants me to expose more about Islam I'm ready!

but you Muslims never believed Mohammed was evil
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

I want you to tell me by yourself the religion of Bokoharams? grin
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
[s]
AntiChristian:

One God only.
[/s]

Muslims claimed there is no God but Allah and you Muslims also claimed that Allah is God in Arab...

so why are you Muslims using the Arab God name to pray in other language,

some thing fishy is smelling in Islam,

that means Allah is an Arab God...

1 Like

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by TruthHurts1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
[img]https://images./2tTZhozThdpU3PGNcfXBvw.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Yeah this religion

3. YAHWEH GET SWORD O!

1 Like

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Of course. You're missing something.
Oh yeah! I'm missing the fact that you were just rambling. As is tradition.

1 Like

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by TruthHurts1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sango dey suck small pikin preek? grin

[img]https://images./4UjOcSpTASmEOwHm05N0aO.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./6JEjhifCDNJ7gBqIY3BgOU.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Sango dey kill dog sacrifice to their gods!

Your God sacrifice his son for you.

grin

Polytheism.

One God only.

1 Like

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by efficiencie(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2021
AntiChristian:
It is proven from the Qu'ran and Sunnah that it was Isma'eel and not Ishaq that Ibraheem wanted to sacrifice.

Praise be to Allah.

Allaah says of His slave and Close Friend (Khaleel) Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

And he said (after his rescue from the fire): “Verily, I am going to my Lord. He will guide me!”

“My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous.”

So We gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy.

And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: “O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offering you in sacrifice to Allaah). So look what you think!” He said: “O my father! Do that which you are commanded, In shaa’ Allaah (if Allaah wills), you shall find me of As-Saabiroon (the patient).”

Then, when they had both submitted themselves (to the Will of Allaah), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering);

We called out to him: “O Ibraaheem!

You have fulfilled the dream!” Verily, thus do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial.

And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice (i.e. a ram);

And We left for him (a goodly remembrance) among the later generations.

“Salaam (peace) be upon Ibraaheem!”

Thus indeed do We reward the Muhsinoon (good-doers).

Verily, he was one of Our believing slaves.

And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.

We blessed him and Ishaaq (Isaac). And of their progeny are (some) that do right, and some that plainly wrong themselves.” [al-Saaffaat 37:99-113)

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: Allaah tells us that when His Close Friend (Khaleel) Ibraaheem migrated from the land of his people, he asked his Lord to grant him a righteous son, so Allaah gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy. This was Ismaa’eel (peace be upon him), because he was the first child who was born (to Ibraaheem, peace be upon him). There is no dispute on this point among the followers of the various religions [Jews, Christians and Muslims], that (Ismaa’eel) was the first child born to Ibraaheem.

“And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him” means, when he grew up and was able to take care of himself, like his father. Mujaahid said: “And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him” means, when he grew up and was able to ride and walk and work like his father did. When this happened, then Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) saw a dream in which he was commanded to sacrifice this son of his. According to a hadeeth narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas and attributed to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “The dreams of the Prophets are Wahy (revelation).” So Allaah was testing His Close Friend by commanding him to sacrifice this beloved son who had come to him in his old age, when he was very old, and after he had been commanded to settle the child and his mother in the desert, in a valley in which there was no noise, no people, no vegetation and no animals. So Ibraaheem obeyed the command of Allaah and left them there, putting his trust in Allaah, and Allaah sent them provision, from an unexpected source. After all that, when Ibraaheem was ordered to sacrifice this son of his, who was his firstborn and his only child, he responded to his Lord and obeyed His command, hastening to do as He willed. So he told his son about it so as to put him at ease and not sacrifice him by force.

“He said: ‘O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offering you in sacrifice to Allaah). So look what you think!’” The forbearing boy immediately responded: “He said: ‘O my father! Do that which you are commanded, In shaa’ Allaah (if Allaah wills), you shall find me of As-Saabiroon (the patient).’” This was the best answer he could give, an example of obedience to his father and to the Lord of mankind. Allaah said (interpretation of the meaning):

“Then, when they had both submitted themselves (to the Will of Allaah), and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering).” It was said that “when they had both submitted themselves” meant when they had both surrendered to the command of Allaah. “and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead” means that he put him face down. It was said that he wanted to slaughter him from behind so that he would not see his face at the time of slaughter. This was the view of Ibn ‘Abbaas, Mujaahid, Sa’eed ibn Jubayr, Qutaadah and al-Dahhaak… “They both submitted themselves” means that Ibraaheem said Bismillaahi’r-Rahmaan ir-Raheem and said Allaahu akbar and the boy said La ilaaha ill-Allaah because he was about to die. Al-Saddi and others said that (Ibraaheem) passed the knife over the boy’s throat but it did not cut him at all. It was said that a sheet of copper was placed between the knife and his throat, and Allaah knows best. Then it was called out from Allaah:

“’O Ibraaheem! You have fulfilled the dream!’” meaning, the purpose has been achieved, you have been tested and your obedience and willingness to do what your Lord commands have been proven. An alternative sacrifice will be provided instead of your son, just as you willingly submitted your body to the flames and you spent your wealth to honour your guests. Hence Allaah said:

“Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial” meaning that it was an obvious test.

“And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice” means, We provided a ransom for his son, an alternative to be sacrificed in his stead. According to the best known opinion of the majority of scholars, this was a fine white horned ram. Al-Thawri narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Uthmaan ibn Khaytham from Sa’eed ibn Jubayr that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: It was a ram that had grazed in Paradise for forty years.

It was also narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that the dried ram’s head was still hanging on the downspout of the Ka’bah. This alone is evidence that the one who was to be sacrificed was Ismaa’eel, because he was the one who was settled in Makkah and we have never heard that Ishaaq ever came to Makkah from the time he was little. And Allaah knows best.

See Al-Bidaayah wa’l-Nihaayah by Ibn Katheer, 1/157-158

The one who was to be sacrificed was Ismaa’eel and not Ishaaq, because of the reasons stated above. In his Tafseer (commentary) on these Ayaat, Ibn Katheer also mentioned a number of points which prove that it was Ismaa’eel who was to be sacrificed. These points may be summed up as follows:

Ismaa’eel was the first child of whom glad tidings were given to Ibraaheem. He was older than Ishaaq according to the consensus of the Muslims and the People of the Book (Jews and Christians). According to the scriptures of the People of the Book, it was stated that Allaah commanded Ibraaheem to sacrifice his only son, and in some manuscripts it says that he was to sacrifice his first-born son.

The first son is usually more dear than other children, so the command to sacrifice him is a more exacting test.

It is mentioned that glad tidings of a forbearing boy were given, and that he was the one who was to be sacrificed. Later in the passage it says (interpretation of the meaning): “And We gave him the glad tidings of Ishaaq (Isaac) a Prophet from the righteous.” When the angels brought the glad tidings of Ishaaq to Ibraaheem, they said: “We give you glad tidings of a boy (son) possessing much knowledge and wisdom” [al-Hijr 15:53 – interpretation of the meaning].

Allâh said (interpretation of the meaning): “But We gave her glad tidings of Ishaaq, and after him, of Ya’qoob.” (Hood 11:71) meaning that a child called Ya’qoob would be born during their (Sara and Ishaaq’s) lifetimes, and he would have many descendents… and it does not sound right for Ibraaheem to be commanded to sacrifice him when he was little, because Allaah had promised that he would have many descendents.

Ismaa’eel is described here (in Soorat al-Saffaat) as being “forbearing” because this is very appropriate in this context.

Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 4/15. And Allaah knows best.

From islamQA.com

This is a unbelievably huge ton of crap...nothing in this load of crap proves anything.

1 Like

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by efficiencie(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
AntiChristian:

Because the Qur'an is not a story book like the Bible. It is an eternal message for the world.

Yea, your eternal message to the world says paradise is a club house where you get to party with lots and lots of perpetual virgins and you will be given the sexual strength of 100 men...I'd rather follow the story book than live by the guidance of your book that opens the door to sexual immorality!

1 Like

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Honest answers grin E.nilove , s.agenaija, a.ntiislam do you agree with this before I start breaking them piece by piece?

You want us to be answering your questions but if we ask you simplest question on earth the next thing is to be reciting SURAT ESCAPING while looking for available exist door to run 4-40 comot from the question

2 Likes

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by enilove(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

Honest answers grin Enilove , sagenaija, antiislam do you agree with this before I start breaking them piece by piece?

Yes . But you must be ready to answer questions relating to your Qur'an as well.

And as you know , you don't put the cart before the Horse .
As a worldwide standard , you must use the authentic or original as a basis for evaluation and comparison .
Even your Allah knew this and commands you Muslims to do so :

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:
فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

وَلَا تُجٰدِلُوٓا أَهْلَ الْكِتٰبِ إِلَّا بِالَّتِى هِىَ أَحْسَنُ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْهُمْ  ۖ وَقُولُوٓا ءَامَنَّا بِالَّذِىٓ أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلٰهُنَا وَإِلٰهُكُمْ وٰحِدٌ وَنَحْنُ لَهُۥ مُسْلِمُونَ
"And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.""
(QS. Al-Ankaboot 29: Verse 46)

Let's set the ball rolling :

Are the Torah and Gospel the words of Allah or not ?

After answering this , you can ask your questions also .
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
enilove:

Yes . But you must be ready to answer questions relating to your Qur'an as well.

And as you know , you don't put the cart before the Horse .
As a worldwide standard , you must use the authentic or original as a basis for evaluation and comparison .
Even your Allah knew this and commands you Muslims to do so :

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

وَلَا تُجٰدِلُوٓا أَهْلَ الْكِتٰبِ إِلَّا بِالَّتِى هِىَ أَحْسَنُ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنْهُمْ  ۖ وَقُولُوٓا ءَامَنَّا بِالَّذِىٓ أُنْزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَأُنْزِلَ إِلَيْكُمْ وَإِلٰهُنَا وَإِلٰهُكُمْ وٰحِدٌ وَنَحْنُ لَهُۥ مُسْلِمُونَ
"And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.""
(QS. Al-Ankaboot 29: Verse 46)

Let's set the ball rolling :

Are the Torah and Gospel the words of Allah or not ?

After answering this , you can ask your questions also .

abeg no mind that yeye man called Antichrist.
him no wan answer my question, the religion of Bokoharams..
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by enilove(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2021
Againstlies:

abeg no mind that yeye man called Antichrist.
him no wan answer my question, the religion of Bokoharams..

The guy is trying to defend what he has believed all his life.

If only he can go through your posts and that of Sagenaija , Antiislam , he should renounce Islam Immediately.

I am really learning from you guys . God bless and keep you all , in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by NormalMan6730: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2021
efficiencie:

This is a unbelievably huge ton of crap...nothing in this load of crap proves anything.

It does, from it we can say that Ismail (peace be upon him) was Ibrahim's (Peace be upon him) son.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by NormalMan6730: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Ismail (Peace be upon him) was Ibrahim's (Peace be upon him) First son and that Isaac (Peace be upon him) was his second son according to the evidence: "And We gave him the tiding of the birth of Ishaq, a prophet among the righteous." (37: 112) Case Closed.
Re: Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael by sagenaija: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
NormalMan6730:
Ismail (Peace be upon him) was Ibrahim's (Peace be upon him) First son and that Isaac (Peace be upon him) was his second son according to the evidence: "And We gave him the tiding of the birth of Ishaq, a prophet among the righteous." (37: 112) Case Closed.
See the first twelve or so minutes of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhttwHy9FhU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tb Joshua's Church Being Investigated By Uk Health Officials / Must Tithe Be Paid In Church??? / "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.