Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents (15164 Views)

The Reality Of Educational System In Nigeria. Don't Laugh Alone!! / The Absence Of Educational And Intellective Competitions / Ecology Of Educational Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2022
I wish you all a very happy new year
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2022
Hi all it's a new year, if you are considering authentication, evalu iation and Legalization of your documents both at Federal ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.
We can do it for you, if you are anywhere in the world

Benefits:
It saves you travel expenses and travel risks
It's relatively cheaper
You don't have to be physically present.
And it's no time wasting

Also we Legalize marriage certificate for international purpose
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Happy Sunday.
Kindly drop your honest review if we had been of a good service to you.
It really will go s long way.
Thanks
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Always at your service
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Infodino77: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2022
drLammy:
Always at your service
Please do I need legalization for Poland work permit?thanks!
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
Infodino77:

Please do I need legalization for Poland work permit?thanks!

No in this case you don't. Need Legalization

Perhaps ,if you think you might need to apply for a Futher studies when you're in Poland then you may consider
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Iamtwo: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=drLammy post=106429429][/quote]lovely right up informative…I intend to send someone from MFA in Lagos he said it’s 3k per page in mfa plus I also applied to a school in Poland paid via my master card didn’t get a proper receipt just a reference number from the pay4u indicating i sent a payment in my mail.. I was denied if my admission stating I had to meet up with 1-3 bla bla
Can I apply for undergraduate with an HND cert?
I have all the necessary documents
Thanks
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Iamtwo: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Iamtwo: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
drLammy:
Hi all, if you are considering authentication, evaluation and Legalization of your documents both at Federal ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.

Benefits:
It's relatively cheaper
And it's no time wasting

cost for MFE & MFA
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iamtwo:
lovely right up informative…I intend to send someone from MFA in Lagos he said it’s 3k per page in mfa plus I also applied to a school in Poland paid via my master card didn’t get a proper receipt just a reference number from the pay4u indicating i sent a payment in my mail.. I was denied if my admission stating I had to meet up with 1-3 bla bla
Can I apply for undergraduate with an HND cert?
I have all the necessary documents

Thanks

I guess you didn't afhere with the college's verifiable O'level process. However, you can still re apply to other schools using your O'level and following the application process surely this time.
If you'll be applying for a bachelor's,you might be able to upload your HND as part of your documents but it's not a requirement in most schools.

1 Like

Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Happy new week
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Marriage Certificate and Legalization for Visa application
Legalization and Authentication of any documents.

I'm one call away!
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
I'm always at your service
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by olaniyi900: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
drLammy:
Hi all, if you are considering authentication, evaluation and Legalization of your documents both at Federal ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja.

Benefits:
It's relatively cheaper
And it's no time wasting

I gave him my documents for authentication and legalization he deliver. I don't have to waste money for transportation.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
olaniyi900:
I gave him my documents for authentication and legalization he deliver. I don't have to waste money for transportation.

Thanks for trusting with your documents sir
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by abeylevels(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hello Guys,

I used @drLammy services today and i got back my documents in good order + legalized by the Ministry of Education and Foreign affairs.

I recommend him
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
abeylevels:
Hello Guys,

I used @drLammy services today and i got back my documents in good order + legalized by the Ministry of Education and Foreign affairs.

I recommend him

Thanks for the honest review sir,it's well appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2022
I can handle your documents Authentication and Legalization for you at minimal cost, saves you time and unnecessary stress.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by gemanalyst(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
I engaged Dr Lammy's service for my certificate authentication and the process was seamless and very fast. My case was a bit different because of my aversion to being without my certificates at any point in time, so I took the trip to Abj to hand it over to him myself.

Even after handing my certificate over to him, I was still nervous that something would happen to the certificate and I bombarded him with calls and follow ups but on every occassion, he would respond calmly and reassure me that nothing would happen to my certificates.

In fact, I got all my documents back before the agreed time in perfect condition. I really commend Dr Lammy for handling my constant pestering with equanimity and for delivering as promised. I recommend him for all your authentication and legalization needs. He is very meticulous and trustworthy.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2022
gemanalyst:
I engaged Dr Lammy's service for my certificate authentication and the process was seamless and very fast. My case was a bit different because of my aversion to being without my certificates at any point in time, so I took the trip to Abj to hand it over to him myself.

Even after handing my certificate over to him, I was still nervous that something would happen to the certificate and I bombarded him with calls and follow ups but on every occassion, he would respond calmly and reassure me that nothing would happen to my certificates.

In fact, I got all my documents back before the agreed time in perfect condition. I really commend Dr Lammy for handling my constant pestering with equanimity and for delivering as promised. I recommend him for all your authentication and legalization needs. He is very meticulous and trustworthy.

Thanks for this review and thanks for trusting with your Original Documents.
I wish you all the best
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello dj2019 ,
To get your eligibility letter,it is issued at the ministry of education after a successful authentication process which is done with your original copie of your educational certificate
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Good morning
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2022
Authentication, Attestation, Evaluation,Legalization at ministry of education and foreign affairs

Contact Me
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 11:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Still your contact for Authentication and Legalization at the ministry of education and foreign affairs, we also authencate at any embassy in Abuja
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by TobeyMaguire: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2022
DrLammy helped me authenticate and legalise my documents this week. He did a good job of coming through for me even though my appointment was within 2 days of giving him my documents.
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
TobeyMaguire:
DrLammy helped me authenticate and legalise my documents this week. He did a good job of coming through for me even though my appointment was within 2 days of giving him my documents.

Thanks bro, for trusting with your documents. Hoping to get referrals from you. Thanks
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by drLammy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Reliable,fast and efficient service, you don't have to undergo unnecessary stress to authenticate and Legalize at the ministry of education, foreign affairs and any embassy located in Abuja
Re: Authentication And Legalization Of Educational Documents by Mkay15: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
SAC Consult
Provide editing and proofreading service of documents, projects or thesis. Special offer for students whose first language is not English but schooling in English speaking country. Contact WhatsApp via: 08138391624

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management / The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Jamb Form Is Out Now / 10-Hour Lecture In Engineering Course In AKSU Ahead Of Degree Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.