Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. (3733 Views)

If Black Nations Had Nukes They Would Have Used It Even In Civil Wars / 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Begging a chinese man for a job in my own homeland is not development, it's slavery. No race lives like this except blacks, especially outside of Nigeria.

What species of human has to rely on other races for everything? I would prefer to live in Nigeria, as bad as it is, before any other these Caribbean islands where indians and chinese run the whole economy.

idiiot....!!

you cant beat the white man in killins....
that was his blessin....war.....!!

but you will still be over him....
thats your blessin....

cain shall be the end of the world,abel will be the beginnin....

do people like you even understand your bibles atall....

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 4:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

The reasoning of a beastly mind.

If you had a working brain, you'd realise that a dog eat dog world without moral restraints will ultimately lead to the extinction of the human race.

Even now we are on the precipice, with the people you worship having built enough nuclear warheads to destroy all life on Earth many times over.

All that is needed to set it alight is a slight quarrel between the 'superpowers' and you, Aconomist, will be fried quicker than you can say ''yes white massa''.
When blacks are concerned, the world already operates without moral constraints, that's what you monkeys don't understand. Read about how the Arabs used to castrate black children in North Africa -- or how they burn African migrants alive in yemen, before you tell me this is not a jungle. You people just refuse to accept reality and conflate your cowardice with sophistication.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
When blacks are concerned, the world already operates without moral constraints, that's what you monkeys don't understand. Read about how the Arabs used to castrate black children in North Africa -- or how they burn African migrants alive in yemen, before you tell me this is not a jungle. You people just refuse to accept reality and conflate your cowardice with sophistication.

wtf....??
who are callin monkeys....??

have you lost your freakin mind....??
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 4:56am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

idiiot....!!

you cant beat the white man in killins....
that was his blessin....war.....!!

but you will still be over him....
thats your blessin....

cain shall be the end of the world,abel will be the beginnin....

do people like you even understand your bibles atall....
You know nothing. Whites barely even fought in colonial wars except against stone age people like American indians or aboriginal australians. In other cases, they simply pitted the natives against each other.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 4:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
You know nothing. Whites barely even fought in colonial wars except against stonge age people like American indians or aboriginal australians. In other cases, they simply pitted the natives against each other.

look....
understand who whites are....

they are minions of lucifer....

do you even understand who lucifer is....??
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 4:59am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

look....
understand who whites are....

they are minions of lucifer....

do you even understand who lucifer is....??
you sound scared. They have already defeated you.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 5:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
you sound scared. They have already defeated you.

absolutly not....

opposite....they are scared of me....

but you,have to be careful because you dont realy know who they are....
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rossikki: 5:01am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:

Your prostitute, whorish mother is the one you call a 'monkey', you demon shiitface from hell..

GET LOST FROM HERE, repulsive little maggot.. You have been reported and should be banned permanently from this site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 5:03am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Law of the jungle, bro. I would prefer if our ancestors looted other countries instead of getting looted.

Fixed !
Africans are too docile. Our ancestors were hunting animals and fighting inter and intratribal wars instead of exploring lands and oceans.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 5:05am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

Fixed !
Africans are too docile. Our ancestors were hunting animals and fighting inter and intratribal wars instead of exploring lands and oceans.

but we didnt ended like native americans or aborigines in australia....

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 5:05am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

What a load of raw IGNORANCE.

So if I storm your house now, and shoot you, steal your money and loot your furniture after raping your wife, it's because I'm superior to you?

You need a refund on your education, because you must have been schooled by animals, not humans.

Not sure which village you are referring to. When a white comes to my village, nobody sings and dances and worships him, or even notices his presence in any significant way.

I think you watch way too much CNN and National Geographic for your own good . They pay villagers to perform, and who wouldn't dance for a few dollars in a village if some dumb white guy wants to drop dollars? I would.

I would even invent new dance styles on the spot.

Conquerors are rulers and owners of the lands. Read history.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 5:05am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:

Why did you leave your door unlocked? ie, why haven't you developed defenses against invasion?

Like great wall of china
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 5:07am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

Like great wall of china

do you even understand that we blacks are very near to this monsters up north....??
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 5:07am On Apr 05, 2021
motymop:

Who do you think you are deceiving.

You should have immigrated to Jamaica permanently and enjoyed their gradious " development"
Uppercut
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 5:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Are you aware that black Africans sailed the entire world hundreds, and possibly THOUSANDS of years before Europeans?

Are you aware that Christopher Columbus, who reportedly 'discovered' the Americas, reported seeing black people from 'Guinee' there when he arrived?

I guess they magically swam there?

Are you aware that it is documented that the emperor of Mali sent an expedition of thousands of ships to the Americas in the 14th century?

Howe would you know your black history when you are conditoined slave to western propaganda?

I hope you know different between knowledge and wisdom . Africans have knowledge but we lack wisdom.
Throughout history, conquerors are owners and rulers of any land. Egypt was first world power. African. Ethiopia used to be a powerful military might. Europeans gathered knowledge around the world like gunpowder from China and applied those knowledge to conquer the world.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 5:17am On Apr 05, 2021
Arabs and Europeans came to document our history. If Africans had brought knowledge from other lands, we would have developed our writing system.Most Africans have no ambitions but to have sex, drink, breed, hunt, fight tribal wars and die.
Human history is written in blood. Europeans took it to highest level.

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Those are genuine resorts you dumb, ill-exposed illiterate.

The pictures below are of America and Europe, so what is your point? Every country has poor areas and poor folk.

Ode.

USA

London

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10148597/Lets-stop-pretending-that-a-shanty-town-in-London-is-a-big-surprise.html
Did the guy insult you? Why the insults? You have a nice thread, but as usual you won't want people to contribute or argue without you making them seem like idiots. I'm out of here biko.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 5:20am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:
Arabs and Europeans came to document our history. If Africans had brought knowledge from other lands, we would have developed our writing system.Most Africans have no ambitions but to have sex, drink, breed, hunt, fight tribal wars and die.
Human history is written in blood. Europeans took it to highest level.

thats a lie....!!

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by heniford2: 5:21am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

If you pay me 5,000 dollars, I promise to understand 5% of what you just typed.

You can't even express yourself properly, yet you are criticising ''black man''.

Shouldn't you start first by sorting out yourself?
you don't so how do you know I was criticising you, ignorance is deadly than death
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 5:22am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

but we didnt ended like native americans or aborigines in australia....

We would have ended up like them if they get to us first. Europeans used natives and their resources in America and Australia to solve their
immediate problems. They used Africans to work in their new conquered lands after killing natives.
Are you aware that pandemic ravaged Europe around 14th century with over half of Europeans died. They had to explore to survive.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 5:23am On Apr 05, 2021
heniford2:
you don't so how do you know I was criticising you, ignorance is deadly than death

stop hatin yourselves....!!
whats wrong with you black people....??

you are not cursed....!!
you just dont understand hate....

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 5:24am On Apr 05, 2021
hate is not a bad thing....
its good for survival in this harsh world....
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 5:27am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

We would have ended up like them if they get to us first. Europeans used natives and their resources in America and Australia to solve their
immediate problems. They used Africans to work in their new conquered lands after killing natives.
Are you aware that pandemic ravaged Europe around 14th century with over half of Europeans died. They had to explore to survive.

at your expence....who you wan convince now....??

you think its only africans they pissed off....??

a indian came to me askin why whites hate black people....
before i didnt even see indians as blacks....

whites are in big trouble....
everybody wan take revenge on them....
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 5:29am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

thats a lie....!!

Uk population in 1960 45M.
Nigeria population in 1960 52M.
UK in 2021 with 67M and Nigeria is 211 M.

Japan, Korea, China control their population . You can appreciate development in those nations.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 5:32am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

at your expence....who you wan convince now....??

you think its only africans they pissed off....??

a indian came to me askin why whites hate black people....
before i didnt even see indians as blacks....

whites are in big trouble....
everybody wan take revenge on them....

Any nation that vex should revenge.like i said conquerors are rulers and owners of any land. History 101.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by justtoodark: 5:33am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

Any nation that vex should revenge.like i said conquerors are rulers and owners of any land. History 101.

you wan be in a situation that everbody hates you....??

they are all waitin that they become weak to bash the shitt out of them....
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

I hope you know different between knowledge and wisdom . Africans have knowledge but we lack wisdom.
Throughout history, conquerors are owners and rulers of any land. Egypt was first world power. African. Ethiopia used to be a powerful military might. Europeans gathered knowledge around the world like gunpowder from China and applied those knowledge to conquer the world.

Stop talking ignorant and illiterate colonialist apologist claptrap.

Conquest was NEVER about travelling to other places and looting other peoples' regions, forcing them to change their language, change their religion, change their administrative systems, change their philosophies, change their economic and production systems, just to enrich the conqueror.

If you don't know history, go and study history.

It was EUROPEANS who introduced that type of 'conquest' after they discovered how to mix gunpowder into weapons of mass murder, out of sheer greed for ALL the world's wealth.

Are you aware that black AFRICANS conquered large parts of Europe between the 10th and 16th centuries??

Ever heard of the Moors?

The Moors helped drag Europe out of its 'dark ages' and into their Renaissance, which led ultimately to their industrial revolution.

They conquered, but they helped those societies to grow, bringing learning, medicine, and architecture, and the sciences to them.

Before the Moors, the black African Egyptians and Nubians took civilization to the Greeks, and were largely responsible for the rise of Greek civilization.

So conquest does NOT have to be about destroying the existence of other societies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 6:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Stop talking ignorant and illiterate colonialist apologist claptrap.

Conquest was NEVER about travelling to other places and looting other peoples' regions, forcing them to change their language, change their religion, change their administrative systems, change their philosophies, change their economic and production systems, just to enrich the conqueror.

If you don't know history, go and study history.

It was EUROPEANS who introduced that type of 'conquest' after they discovered how to mix gunpowder into weapons of mass murder, out of sheer greed for ALL the world's wealth.

Are you aware that black AFRICANS conquered large parts of Europe between the 10th and 16th centuries??

Ever heard of the Moors?

The Moors helped drag Europe out of its 'dark ages' and into their Renaissance, which led ultimately to their industrial revolution.

They conquered, but they helped those societies to grow, bringing learning, medicine, and architecture, and the sciences to them.

Before the Moors, the black African Egyptians and Nubians took civilization to the Greeks, and were largely responsible for the rise of Greek civilization.

So conquest does NOT have to be about destroying the existence of other societies.

You are just stupidly myopic and ignorant. Even African enslaved africans . Fulani warriors dethroned kings in ilorin and hausa lands. Japan occupied China for decades. Superior tribe or nation would always subdue inferior ones. Argue with your brain.
Conquerors are owners of the land

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

you wan be in a situation that everbody hates you....??

they are all waitin that they become weak to bash the shitt out of them....

It is not about hate or love. Why do you think nations fight wars?
To subdue, to control. They can keep waiting. If they are ready they should fight , conquerors would be always rulers and owners of the lands.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

You are just stupidly myopic and ignorant. Even African enslaved africans . Fulani warriors dethroned kings in ilorin and hausa lands. Japan occupied China for decades. Superior tribe or nation would always subdue inferior ones. Argue with your brain.
Conquerors are owners of the land

Mosquito brain. We are not talking of this minor piece of drivel you posted.

That you are not even smart enough to differentiate this minor trash you posted from the wholesale theft, rape, colonisation, enslavement, religious brainwashing and looting of entire continents by one set of people, using weapons of mass destruction, shows you are just demented and utterly bereft of intelligence.

Now get lost and stay lost. Dumbo.

I owned a slave so that is the same as somebody coming with bombs and explosives to burn down all my cities and loot all resources.

Brainless imp.

Let me smash into your house with bombs and loot your money and rape your wife, and you better shut up and not moan, because I'm only displaying my ''superiority'' over you, according to your beastly, ignorant mind.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 6:39am On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Mosquito brain. We are not talking of this minor piece of drivel you posted.

That you are not even smart enough to differentiate what you posted from the wholesale theft, rape, colonisation, enslavement, religious brainwashing and looting of entire continents by one set of people, shows you are just demented and utterly bereft of intelligence.

Now get lost and stay lost. Dumbo.

I owned a slave so that is the same as somebody coming with bombs and explosives to burn down my all cities and loot all resources.

Brainless imp.

Let me smash into your house with bombs and loot your money and rape your wife, and you better shut up and not moan, because I'm only displaying my ''superiority'' over you, according to your beastly, ignorant mind.

See this blood suckinh demon worshipper of mecca god. It is only lunatics Muslim that reasons like you. You would have been happy if moors are still rulers of spain. Hypocrite, You are sad because Europeans expelled moors from Spain. Arabs destroyed a lot of civilizations. Great Alexandra library was destroyed by arabs in Egypt. Books were destroyed. Some books and historical works were stolen .
No nation or tribe is free from bloodquilty.
Read your history. Stupid boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Killings In Akwa Ibom State!!! / Graphic Images : The Most Terrifying African War Documentary You Will Ever See. / *breaking News!!!* *osibanjo Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.