Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,863 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. (3838 Views)

If Black Nations Had Nukes They Would Have Used It Even In Civil Wars / 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

See this blood suckinh demon worshipper of mecca god. It is only lunatics Muslim that reasons like you. You would have been happy if moors are still rulers of spain. Hypocrite, You are sad because Europeans expelled moors from Spain. Arabs destroyed a lot of civilizations. Great Alexandra library was destroyed by arabs in Egypt. Books were destroyed. Some books and historical works were stolen .
No nation or tribe is free from bloodquilty.
Read your history. Stupid boy.

Mosquito brain and little kid of yesterday, I am not a muslim. NAME one HISTORY BOOK A RETA.R.D LIKE YOU HAS READ.

We are talking of RESOURCE THEFT ON A CONTINENTAL SCALE, not mere military conquest of one by another.

In the ancient days, the conquered would only send yearly tributes of a few crops or animals to the conqueror for the benefit of coming under the conqueror's protection.

That is totally different from the mass murders and mass looting of continents by Europeans using weapons of mass destruction.

Your problem is LOW IQ and racial self hate. You will always find an excuse for those you consider superior to you.

So bye bye. Get lost. Angry little airhead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Mosquito brain and little kid of yesterday, I am not a muslim. NAME one HISTORY BOOK A RETA.R.D LIKE YOU HAS READ.

We are talking of RESOURCE THEFT ON A CONTINENTAL SCALE, not mere military conquest of one by another.

In the ancient days, the conquered would only send yearly tributes of a few crops or animals to the conqueror for the benefit of coming under the conqueror's protection.

That is totally different from the mass murders and mass looting of continents by Europeans using weapons of mass destruction.

Your problem is LOW IQ and racial self hate. You will always find an excuse for those you consider superior to you.

So bye bye. Get lost. Angry little airhead. 

Oh!

See this stupid dog. You know nothing about history. Assyrian army, mongol warriors were among most brutal tribe in ancient world. They would destroy anything on their way. Were they caucasians? In any war, level of destruction is directly proportional to level of development. Argue with your fish brain, little man.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

Oh!

See this stupid dog. You know nothing about history. Assyrian army, mongol warriors were among most brutal tribe in ancient world. They would destroy anything on their way. Were they caucasians? In any war, level of destruction is directly proportional to level of development. Argue with your fish brain, little man.

Dumbo said, ''In any war, level of destruction is directly proportional to level of development.''

Err no. Level of destruction is directly proportional to the destructiveness of the weapons you bring to the table.

If, out of greed and moral emptiness, you DECIDE to build weapons of mass destruction which you use to massacre millions of people and steal their wealth, whereas before, simple iron weapons killed people in hundreds, and now you are killing in millions, you don't go telling God, ''Oh dear Lord, I didn't intend to kill so many of your people and loot their wealth, even though I invented guns and bombs precisely to do just that!''

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by NinjaMetahuman: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2021
Idiko1:

I will not lead you to enlightenment. You cannot be smart by acts of idiocy. You will reduce the number of country to UAE. I guess the thread you tried to dismiss with this foolish one was opened for people in your world of delusion.
I think you have been schooled.

Accept defeat like a champ and move on if you cannot answer the question instead of trying to throw tantrum.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by kemicalreact: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
The black man is only equal in words, but never actions.
Damn, I've never seen this level of inferiority complex in one person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by motymop: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2021
Rossikki:

Those are genuine resorts you dumb, ill-exposed illiterate.

The pictures below are of America and Europe, so what is your point? Every country has poor areas and poor folk.

Ode.

USA

London

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10148597/Lets-stop-pretending-that-a-shanty-town-in-London-is-a-big-surprise.html

Those pictures of slums you posted in the United states

Guess who live there? BLACKS.

Between when did resorts became the yardstick for development?? grin
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by heniford2: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

stop hatin yourselves....!!
whats wrong with you black people....??

you are not cursed....!!
you just dont understand hate....
not understanding oneself is an error you grab which
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by TheEnygma(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
When the president of the most populous black nation on earth is currently on medical tourism, everything else is self explanatory!
This your post is the bedrock of this whole thread.... No arguments needed

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by AdekunleScience: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2021
I can see only two sets of people on this thread:
a. Liberal Yorubas who have an idealistic mindset of a progressive world without the shedding of human blood that result from wars of conquest. These are the set of people who have made it possible for inferior civilizations to subjugate the Yorubas in Nigeria.

2. IBOs, a highly realistic and aggressive people. A people without a great history but who are very hungry and determined to do great exploits and conquer territories which their ancestors never dreamed of. Territories like Lagos, Yorubaland.

3. As for me, I support the latter. And I'd rather work on how to take over the north, and Iboland before some of them like capitalzero and idikko does same to Yorubas. Than to later start wailing about how they've taken over Lagos. Afterall, those guys support similar actions by Europeans and Arabs.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by djevino(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
When the president of the most populous black nation on earth is currently on medical tourism, everything else is self explanatory!

See how he ignored this comment..lol

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Dumbo said, ''In any war, level of destruction is directly proportional to level of development.''

Err no, dumbo. Level of destruction is directly proportional to the destructiveness of the weapons you bring to the table.

If, out of greed and moral emptiness, you DECIDE to build weapons of mass destruction which you use to massacre millions of people and steal their wealth, whereas before, simple iron weapons killed people in hundreds, and now you are killing in millions, you don't go telling God, ''Oh dear Lord, I didn't intend to kill so many of your people and loot their wealth, even though I invented guns and bombs precisely to do just that!''

Olodo .

If mongol and assyrian armies had bombs and guns, they would use it. With sword , arrow and fire, Mongols and
Assyrian kings destroyed, devastated, and burned with fire those cities, towns, and regions which resisted their rule rule. There is wickedness in every human rule.
If there is any war now, nuclear, chemical and biological weapons would be used in large scale. There is always dark side of scientific inventions. Level of destruction in any war is proportional to level of scientific development by warring nation.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2021
motymop:

Those pictures of slums you posted in the United states

Guess who live there? BLACKS.

Between when did resorts became the yardstick for development?? grin

Inferiority complex has damaged your brain.
There's no remedy to your mental subjugation.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

If mongol and assyrian armies had bombs and guns, they would use it. With sword , arrow and fire, Mongols and
Assyrian kings destroyed, devastated, and burned with fire those cities, towns, and regions which resisted their rule rule. There is wickedness in every human rule.
If there is any war now, nuclear, chemical and biological weapons would be used in large scale. There is always dark side of scientific inventions. Level of destruction in any war is proportional to level of scientific development by warring nation.

Every race is indispensable to humanity.
No race is superior or inferior.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2021
AdekunleScience:
I can see only two sets of people on this thread:
a. Liberal Yorubas who have an idealistic mindset of a progressive world without the shedding of human blood that result from wars of conquest. These are the set of people who have made it possible for inferior civilizations to subjugate the Yorubas in Nigeria.

2. IBOs, a highly realistic and aggressive people. A people without a great history but who are very hungry and determined to do great exploits and conquer territories which their ancestors never dreamed of. Territories like Lagos, Yorubaland.

3. As for me, I support the latter. And I'd rather work on how to take over the north, and Iboland before some of them like capitalzero and idikko does same to Yorubas. Than to later start wailing about how they've taken over Lagos. Afterall, those guys support similar actions by Europeans and Arabs.

Till end of the world , nations will keep on fighting and subduing nations. History of nanking is written in blood. No amount of peace talks can bring peace to the world. Know the truth and worry less.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2021
djevino:

See how he ignored this comment..lol

What is the essence of the comment?
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

I hope you know different between knowledge and wisdom . Africans have knowledge but we lack wisdom.
Throughout history, conquerors are owners and rulers of any land. Egypt was first world power. African. Ethiopia used to be a powerful military might. Europeans gathered knowledge around the world like gunpowder from China and applied those knowledge to conquer the world.

Your brain has many deformities.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Every race is indispensable to humanity.
No race is superior or inferior.
Nothing like inferior or superior race. Nothing like inferior or superior tribe. Sociocultural and environmental factors determine how a race or tribe will determine their fate.
Inter and intra-racial as well as inter and intra-tribal will continue to afflict humans. Nations will continue rise against nations. Survivors shall rule. Conquerors shall rule over the losers. Fulani conquered ilorin and hausalands. Africans v africans . Japan occupied china. Asians v Asians. Europeans fought brutal wars in history. Caucasians v caucasians.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Your brain has many deformities.

You have nothing to contribute. Wisdom is profitable. Read books and be educated. You are a fool and a product of exam malpractice.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

Nothing like inferior or superior race. Nothing like inferior or superior tribe. Sociocultural and environmental factors determine how a race or tribe will determine their fate.
Inter and intra-racial as well as inter and intra-tribal will continue to afflict humans. Nations will continue rise against nations. Survivors shall rule. Conquerors shall rule over the losers. Fulani conquered ilorin and hausalands. Africans v africans . Japan occupied china. Asians v Asians. Europeans fought brutal wars in history. Caucasians v caucasians.

Stop saying nonsense about blacks!!!!!!
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

You have nothing to contribute. Wisdom is profitable. Read books and be educated. You are a fool and a product of exam malpractice.

You are a product of something unnecessary.
You will remain a disgrace to humanity till you die.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by passion007: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2021
So the point of this thread is to desperately convince ourselves that we are doing great, that everything is hunky dory, and may be even almost at Uhuru.

Our aspirations are really little. undecided
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Stop saying nonsense about blacks!!!!!!
Fool. Africans kill Africans. Caucasians kill caucasians . Arabs kill Arabs. Asians kill asians. War is everywhere.
Mind you, nobody is black or white. I have never seen white or black men before. Be informed.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are a product of something unnecessary.
You will remain a disgrace to humanity till you die.

Empty brain
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

Empty brain
Damaged brain.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

Fool. Africans kill Africans. Caucasians kill caucasians . Arabs kill Arabs. Asians kill asians. War is everywhere.
Mind you, nobody is black or white. I have never seen white or black men before. Be informed.
You still have no point.
This is not about X killing Y or A killing B.
If you haven't seen blacks or whites,then you're not seeing well.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2021
passion007:
So the point of this thread is to desperately convince ourselves that we are doing great, that everything is hunky dory, and may be even almost at Uhuru.

Our aspirations are really little. undecided
You don't understand what the OP is saying.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by passion007: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You don't understand what the OP is saying.

I must be missing something cos the thread seems to be comparing the best black nations to countries like Pakistan, Philippines, Ukraine - good lord !
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2021
passion007:

I must be missing something cos the thread seems to be comparing the best black nations to countries like Pakistan, Philippines, Ukraine - good lord !

No race is intellectually superior or inferior.
Period.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You still have no point.
This is not about X killing Y or A killing B.
If you haven't seen blacks or whites,then you're not seeing well.

Concept of black race is used to enslave you. Poor mentality. No human is white. No human is black. I am an African man. I am not black.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by passion007: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

No race is intellectually superior or inferior.
Period.
Who said anything about race shocked
I'm on about developmental success among black nations, and expressing my shock that the best of us are only as 'good' as Pakistan and Ukraine. cry
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Damaged brain.
slowpoke
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2021
passion007:

Who said anything about race shocked
I'm on about developmental success among black nations, and expressing my shock that the best of us are only as 'good' as Pakistan and Ukraine. cry

The politicians in Nigeria ensure that the economy is doomed.
But I don't think every other African country 's economy is like that.
Besides,there are cities in Africa that are more beautiful than many in Pakistan and Ukraine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: We Lost A Man But Destroyed A Platoon Before Retreating - BNG / [[AUDIO] Obiano Left N300m Cash And Over N100bn Debts - Soludo / Channels TV Presenter Exposed Festus Keyamo Lies While Defending BAT Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.