Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. (3785 Views)

If Black Nations Had Nukes They Would Have Used It Even In Civil Wars / 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by EzeNri(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Garbage. I don't think you know what 'ambition' and 'wickedness' really mean.

Unbridled 'ambition' has led to a world in which we stand at the precipice of destroying all life on earth.

Are you aware there is an Armageddon clock which is adjusted according to the state of world affairs?

Right now it is something like 2 minutes to midnight, the highest it's EVER been, even higher than during the Cold War.

I think those who invented guns and bombs, using them to invade and colonise the rest of the world, killing billions of people in the process, in order to corner their resources, and then built nuclear weapons to destroy the planet, are, by a magnitude of 2000, more ''wicked'' than any people of AFRICAN descent.
Lamentations of a white-hating black man
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Rubbish!!!!
Germans,Jews,Chinese, Japanese are the most successful to your damaged brain only.
Who is the most successful in your brain?
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
EzeNri:

Keep breeding like foools then.

Your hatred for the whites will be your undoing

You are a waste of time and space.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Who is the most successful in your brain?

No race is superior or inferior.
Every race is indispensable to humanity.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by EzeNri(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Bodyguard for white man. You should be in Icheoku.

I can just see you now, in khaki shorts and singlet, grinning from ear to ear like a dunce as your white colonial massa calls you racist names.

Keep seeing dude.

Please when is a black man manufactured Covid vaccine coming out?
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
EzeNri:

Lamentations of a white-hating black man

Dude, you won't even know when the nuclear war starts, because your head is so stuck up whitey's asss, you'd be sleeping as his shiit hits the fan. And next thing you'll be in hell staring up the devil's asss.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
EzeNri:

Keep seeing dude.

Please when is a black man manufactured Covid vaccine coming out?

Dumbo, go and learn about the entire ''plandemic'' before talking nonsense about a ''covid vaccine''.

You are totally lost, and haven't the slightest clue what is going on in the world.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by EzeNri(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Dumbo, go and learn about the entire ''plandemic'' before talking nonsense about a ''covid vaccine''.

You are totally lost, and haven't the slightest clue what is going on in the world.
So you have clue
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
abbeyty90:

He must have gone there to enjoy Jamaican weed which is understandable.

Dumb stereotype.

When you learn to use your brain, try not to be prejudiced against people and nations based on media stereotypes.

If you even have a clue what I'm on about.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Cybercop2002: 12:21am On Apr 06, 2021
Aconomist:
Can you list a country with a population above 3 million that isn't dependent on white people's tourism (the Caribbean Islands) or selling natural resources to non-black countries? No. Something is DEEPLY wrong with black people, and your post proves it.
so bad of you ,you always make excuses in everything ,you are so obsese with white ass

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Cybercop2002: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2021
motymop:

Yeah. Jamaica is heavy on earth with nicely photoshopped images of resorts gotten from the internet

The pictures below are of Kingston
bro slum is the reason we have urban and rural cause slum is inevitable in a country even Singapore, Switzerland and almighty America and greater China have massive and disgusting slum

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 12:32am On Apr 06, 2021
Cybercop2002:
so bad of you ,you always make excuses in everything ,you are so obsese with white ass
I detest white people. My problem is the stupidity of blacks, not the "greatness" of whites. In my position, someone who loved whites would just wash his hands of Africa.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Cybercop2002: 12:37am On Apr 06, 2021
Why you too dey lie like this it good for your eye
Aconomist:
Do you know that practically every single resort in Jamaica is owned by foreigners? Even common provision shops are owned by Chinese and Indians. Jamaica is worse than Nigeria.
what does that mean ,90% of business in dubai is owned by foreigner so that does not make the country bad but a fertile land

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by MrMaestro: 12:43am On Apr 06, 2021
I've come to the conclusion that there's a significant enough number of igbo people that have a LOT of self hatred. I don't understand why but it's becoming increasingly clear. Between Aconomist, Ezenri, and all the dumb IPOB members chanting for Trump all the way in eastern Nigeria like self hating slaves. As if he's ever once given them a single iota of a thought. It's really starting to become clear. Never have I seen a black tribe so willing to align themselves with white barbarians.

White people were never the smartest, strongest, or best. They were, and are, the most ruthless. Point blank period. Only an uncivilized man would venerate this. You can respect it, but veneration is something different altogether. If the United States didn't have 400 years of unadulterated free labor, it definitely wouldn't be the biggest economy in the world. The same can be said for Europe and their plundering of Africa. The only people that legitimately developed on their own merit was the East, middle east, and eastern europe.

Africans already civilized the world. Egypt was the first and greatest civilization in human history. That's just a fact. They created mathematics, science and research. They had their own writing systems, books, and the greatest infrastructural achievement in human history, built by a black man (Pyramids, unless the idiots here would claim Imhotep is white? Lol). Africa has the oldest university in the world in Timbuktu. We built the foundation of what the world uses today. We are in a pocket of a 100 yr period where we're recovering from European conquest. Don't let this short sliver of time make you forget that we were doing just fine, and ruled the world for 2,500 - 3,000 years. And were doing just fine after Egypt fell, with the Songhay Empire, Ghana Empire, Oyo Empire, etc.

There's nothing more to prove. People like Aconomist and Eze Nri would simply bow to white people in whatever they do. All I'm saying is when Blacks ruled the world there was never a world war, and huge lands of the earth rendered uninhabitable because of a pissing match (Hiroshima & Nagasaki). Talk about recklessness, they could've made humanity extinct like the barbaric children that they are. An Earth that has been proven to be a rare life nourishing planet not only in our solar system but rare in the universe overall.

But whatever, I've made my point. The only thing I'll say is this. African leaders need to get their shit together and take back control of this planet like we are supposed to. We have the natural resources, there's no reason why every major global decision shouldn't be going through us. If every country did what Ghana is doing now (refuse to export their natural resources, make products themselves), the world would bend to their knees. No silicon for your devices, No more plutonium for your wars. You can guarantee that white people would do that if it were the other way around. I'm not saying it should happen overnight, but I'll know Africa is serious when their Year 2050 plan for Africa includes a goal of less than 10% natural resource export. Adding value to all their resources before exporting anything. Most of the rest of the world is already set up to be consumers anyway

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Cybercop2002: 12:57am On Apr 06, 2021
Cape Verde is better than UK

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Cybercop2002: 1:01am On Apr 06, 2021
Aconomist:
The president of Romania doesn't have to fly to a foreign country for a medical checkup. Face the facts, blacks are at a subhuman level of underdevelopment. 200-300 years behind the rest of the world in technology, and 1,000 years behind mentally.
we black are everything u called us but including your mom ,sister and brother with all your family member

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by PatryG: 1:07am On Apr 06, 2021
Aconomist:
I don't hate myself, I hate the rest of you. Get it straight.
You need to find yourself man. Your inferiority complex is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 1:07am On Apr 06, 2021
Cybercop2002:
Why you too dey lie like this it good for your eye what does that mean ,90% of business in dubai is owned by foreigner so that does not make the country bad but a fertile land

Don't expect a response from him.

At most, he'll make up an excuse for Dubai.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 1:08am On Apr 06, 2021
PatryG:

I suspect Aconomist was abused as a child, perhaps sexually abused by a family member or even a parent, hence his hatred for his background.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 1:12am On Apr 06, 2021
MrMaestro:
I've come to the conclusion that there's a significant enough number of igbo people that have a LOT of self hatred. I don't understand why but it's becoming increasingly clear. Between Aconomist, Ezenri, and all the dumb IPOB members chanting for Trump all the way in eastern Nigeria like self hating slaves. As if he's ever once given them a single iota of a thought. It's really starting to become clear. Never have I seen a black tribe so willing to align themselves with white barbarians.

White people were never the smartest, strongest, or best. They were, and are, the most ruthless. Point blank period. Only an uncivilized man would venerate this. You can respect it, but veneration is something different altogether. If the United States didn't have 400 years of unadulterated free labor, it definitely wouldn't be the biggest economy in the world. The same can be said for Europe and their plundering of Africa. The only people that legitimately developed on their own merit was the East, middle east, and eastern europe.

Africans already civilized the world. Egypt was the first and greatest civilization in human history. That's just a fact. They created mathematics, science and research. They had their own writing systems, books, and the greatest infrastructural achievement in human history, built by a black man (Pyramids, unless the idiots here would claim Imhotep is white? Lol). Africa has the oldest university in the world in Timbuktu. We built the foundation of what the world uses today. We are in a pocket of a 100 yr period where we're recovering from European conquest. Don't let this short sliver of time make you forget that we were doing just fine, and ruled the world for 2,500 - 3,000 years. And were doing just fine after Egypt fell, with the Songhay Empire, Ghana Empire, Oyo Empire, etc.

There's nothing more to prove. People like Aconomist and Eze Nri would simply bow to white people in whatever they do. All I'm saying is when Blacks ruled the world there was never a world war, and huge lands of the earth rendered uninhabitable because of a pissing match (Hiroshima & Nagasaki). Talk about recklessness, they could've made humanity extinct like the barbaric children that they are. An Earth that has been proven to be a rare life nourishing planet not only in our solar system but rare in the universe overall.

But whatever, I've made my point. The only thing I'll say is this. African leaders need to get their shit together and take back control of this planet like we are supposed to. We have the natural resources, there's no reason why every major global decision shouldn't be going through us. If every country did what Ghana is doing now (refuse to export their natural resources, make products themselves), the world would bend to their knees. No silicon for your devices, No more plutonium for your wars. You can guarantee that white people would do that if it were the other way around. I'm not saying it should happen overnight, but I'll know Africa is serious when their Year 2050 plan for Africa includes a goal of less than 10% natural resource export. Adding value to all their resources before exporting anything. Most of the rest of the world is already set up to be consumers anyway

I'm not Igbo. But I do agree that Igbos seem to have a more realistic worldview compared to other tribes. So far, it hasn't amounted to much in terms of economic development for their homeland. But they seem to have that spark of self-awareness that most blacks lack.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by djevino(m): 1:13am On Apr 06, 2021
Rosskiiku:

It could be because he doesn't trust his political enemies not to try something like poisoning or whatever.

In fact in most cases, that is why they go abroad for treatment. Trust issues.

I can't believe this. undecided honestly I'm disappointed
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 1:20am On Apr 06, 2021
PatryG:
I'm not inferior. You are.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 1:26am On Apr 06, 2021
MrMaestro:

Fantastic post.

Probably the best post of the entire thread.

The thing about the Ghana action is that they can AFFORD to not sell their raw cocoa, having discovered oil and gas in commercial quantities.

Not many countries in Africa are in that situation, eg Ivory Coast, another big cocoa producer.

The truth is that the only known way to industrialise is to have a huge national income and thus, a huge budget.

To get such a huge income, you need to manufacture and export your manufactured goods to markets buoyant enough to purchase them in large quantities.

The problem African nations have is that the ENTIRE WORLD has imposed sky high tariffs on goods MANUFACTURED in Africa, as part of their eternal conspiracy to have the continent remain their source of raw materials for building their industries.

And this is not immediately resolved by saying 'Africans should trade with Africans', because the purchasing power on the continent is still relatively low to support manufactured, finished goods.

So it's a bit of a catch 22 situation. The good thing is that the intra-African economic free trade zone is up and running, and hopefully in time, greater continental trade will build indigenous African wealth to the point it can support heavy industries and their products.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 1:31am On Apr 06, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Fantastic post.

The thing about the Ghana action is that they can AFFORD to not sell their raw cocoa, having discovered oil and gas in commercial quantities.

Not many countries in Africa are in that situation, eg Ivory Coast, another big cocoa producer.

The truth is that the only known way to industrialise is to have a huge national income and thus, a huge budget.

To get such a huge income, you need to manufacture and export your manufactured goods to markets buoyant enough to purchase them in large quantities.

The problem African nations have is that the ENTIRE WORLD has imposed sky high tariffs on goods MANUFACTURED in Africa, as part of their eternal conspiracy to have the continent remain their source of raw materials for building their industries.

And this is not immediately resolved by saying 'Africans should trade with Africans', because the purchasing power on the continent is still relatively low to support manufactured, finished goods.

So it's a bit of a catch 22 situation. The good thing is that the intra-African economic free trade zone is up and running, and hopefully in time, greater continental trade will build indigenous African wealth to the point it can support heavy industries and their products.
More false information from Nairaland's biggest liar. The U.S. has had tarriff free access for African goods for years through the AGOA Act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 1:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Aconomist:
More false information from Nairaland's biggest liar. The U.S. has had tarriff free access for African goods for years through the AGOA Act.

The US, admittedly, took a step in the right direction, and African countries have benefited marginally from AGOA.

But the US is just one country with a mere 20% share of the world economy.

We need ALL nations to eliminate tariffs on African manufactured goods.

The US is SATURATED with manufactured goods, from companies in the US, Asia, and Europe, which have achieved Economies of Scale and brand loyalty over decades (centuries in some cases), and are therefore more competitive than new entrants from Africa.

It's like trying to sell ice to Eskimos.

So we need other nations in Europe and Asia whose markets are NOT as fiercely competitive, to open their markets to African manufactures.

Ghana should be able to manufacture and EXPORT chocolate, NOT to the USA which is saturated with Hersheys, but to Ukraine, to Chile, to Russia, to England, to Spain, Belgium, Austria, Norway, Italy, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Argentina, etc etc.

Those nations are the 'low hanging fruit' which, if they opened their less competitive markets to African finished goods, would see a great increase in African exports.

This will not be fast, quick or easy, because Africa is STILL hampered by traditional developmental issues which make manufacturing more expensive, such as power, transport costs within Africa, and infrastructure.

Africa is BUILDING up its infrastructure IMPRESSIVELY as we speak, with countless multi-billion dollar infrastructure projects ongoing across the continent, in power, roads, rail, sea ports and airports.

It's like a race among the nations.

Amazing projects are underway in Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, DRC, Senegal, Rwanda, Ghana, Angola, Mozambique et al.

Nigeria alone has a $100 billion worth of projects under construction.

So it is all just a matter of TIME.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by MrMaestro: 3:06am On Apr 06, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Fantastic post.

I have to disagree, on some level. If it becomes a tariff war the rest of the world will without a doubt lose. Tariffs can't trump access to natural resources. We have the ultimate leverage. It may be difficult for smaller countries though. But I will say utilizing that leverage is playing a dangerous game if you aren't prepared to go to war. Because with the way these white people operate, political destabilization will be the carrot, and nukes will be the stick. This is why Africa needs nuclear weapons asap. Once they get that, it'll be the ultimate checkmate and they would have more leeway of controlling the world's operation by controlling access to it's natural resources. And it must be done. I agree with you on the intra African trade. Africa's development and industrialization is incumbent upon their ability to build factories and add value to their own natural resources for various products to sell to the rest of the world. It's how every other major country got to where they are now. It's inevitable, the world would need to get used to having little to no access to Africa's natural resources. Africa needs to build factories for its own youth. With the rate of population increase on the continent, more jobs need to be created.

I'm glad Ghana realizes this. Before you know it most of their youths will have factory jobs, crime would reduce, GDP would increase, and the country would capitalize on it's upward trajectory and invest in greater projects, research and development, etc.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 3:15am On Apr 06, 2021
MrMaestro:

I have to disagree, you do realize that if it becomes a tariff war the rest of the world will without a doubt lose right? Tariffs can't trump access to natural resources. We have the ultimate leverage. No country will risk silicon, plutonium, lithium, etc access because of african goods (that they probably don't think can compete with other goods anyway.) But I will say utilizing that leverage is playing a dangerous game if you aren't prepared to go to war. Because with the way these white people operate, political destabilization will be the carrot, and nukes will be the stick. This is why Africa needs nuclear weapons asap. Once they get that, it'll be the ultimate checkmate and they would have more leeway of controlling the world's operation by controlling access to it's natural resources. And it must be done. Africa's development and industrialization is incumbent upon their ability to build factories and add value to their own natural resources for various products to sell to the rest of the world. It's how every other major country got to where they are now. It's inevitable, the world would need to get used to having little to no access to Africa's natural resources. Africa needs to build factories for it's own youth. With the rate of population increase on the continent, more jobs need to be created.

I'm glad Ghana realizes this. Before you know it most of their youths will have factory jobs, crime would reduce, GDP would increase, and the country would capitalize on it's upward trajectory and invest in greater projects, research and development, etc.

Great points I can relate to.

I think we may need an African 'Illuminati' or 'Bilderberg Group' - type of organisation which secretly formulates policy on behalf of the continent, infiltrates governments, and fulfils their agenda to transform Africa.

They will be behind stuff like nuclear ideas and (secret?) implementation, and continental economic and military direction.

In the present climate, I don't see African govts doing any of this in the open, eg going nuclear. It will all have to be very secretively done, such that by the time the world discovers its full, devastating extent, it will be too late to do a damn thing about it.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by MrMaestro: 3:19am On Apr 06, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Great points I can relate to.

I think we may need an African 'Illuminati' or 'Bilderberg Group' - type of organisation which secretly formulates policy on behalf of the continent, infiltrates governments, and fulfils their agenda to transform Africa.

They will be behind stuff like nuclear ideas and (secret?) implementation, and continental economic and military direction.

In the present climate, I don't see African govts doing any of this in the open, eg going nuclear. It will all have to be very secretively done, and by the time the world discovers its full extent, it will be too late.

Yes those are great points. But honestly, satellite imagery prevents any country from doing any significant nuclear weapon research without it being detected. Powerful allies would need to be made to ensure it goes on uninterrupted. But yes I agree, Africa definitely needs a Bilderberg group.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Idiko1: 3:31am On Apr 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

No race is superior or inferior.
Every race is indispensable to humanity.

The world has only one race and it is human. The idea world has more than one race is a figment of silly imagination.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 3:32am On Apr 06, 2021
MrMaestro:

Yes those are great points. But honestly, satellite imagery prevents any country from doing any significant nuclear weapon research without it being detected. Powerful allies would need to be made to ensure it goes on uninterrupted. But yes I agree, Africa definitely needs a Bilderberg group.

Yes, I was also thinking we need to develop technology to jam satellite detection equipment. I doubt it's something a $5 billion R & D budget couldn't accomplish, for a couple of nuclear sites. Remember, we need just enough to be functionally nuclear, and the world changes that day in our favour.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Idiko1: 3:40am On Apr 06, 2021
MrMaestro:

I have to disagree, on some level. If it becomes a tariff war the rest of the world will without a doubt lose. Tariffs can't trump access to natural resources. We have the ultimate leverage. It may be difficult for smaller countries though. But I will say utilizing that leverage is playing a dangerous game if you aren't prepared to go to war. Because with the way these white people operate, political destabilization will be the carrot, and nukes will be the stick. This is why Africa needs nuclear weapons asap. Once they get that, it'll be the ultimate checkmate and they would have more leeway of controlling the world's operation by controlling access to it's natural resources. And it must be done. I agree with you on the intra African trade. Africa's development and industrialization is incumbent upon their ability to build factories and add value to their own natural resources for various products to sell to the rest of the world. It's how every other major country got to where they are now. It's inevitable, the world would need to get used to having little to no access to Africa's natural resources. Africa needs to build factories for its own youth. With the rate of population increase on the continent, more jobs need to be created.

The bolded has flowering questions all over it. The most important word in the bolded is in read. You simply cannot talk tough on the patent of another country. Africans are yet to start thinking.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 06, 2021
Idiko1:

The world has only one race and it is human. The idea world has more than one race is a figment of silly imagination.

Humanity exists in different forms which settle in different places.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai Threatens APC Over 'betrayal' / My Observation Of An APC Flier In Mushin . See This / U.S Government Applauds Nigeria & ECOWAS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.