Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. (3761 Views)

If Black Nations Had Nukes They Would Have Used It Even In Civil Wars / 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations / It Is Hilarious When The South Think They Are Developed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

Concept of black race is used to enslave you. Poor mentality. No human is white. No human is black. I am an African man. I am not black.
It's just a way of distinguishing Africans.
It's your mentality that is disgraceful.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

slowpoke

You are worse than that.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by abbeyty90: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2021
motymop:

Who do you think you are deceiving.

You should have immigrated to Jamaica permanently and enjoy their grandiose " development"
He must have gone there to enjoy Jamaican weed which is understandable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's just a way of distinguishing Africans.
It's your mentality that is disgraceful.

So all africans are black in colour?
Africans belong to Negroid race. Other races are Australoid , Capoid , Mongoloid and Caucasoid. Racists and slave traders classifies race based on skin colour. Think, man!
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:

So all africans are black in colour?
Africans belong to Negroid race. Other races are Australoid , Capoid , Mongoloid and Caucasoid. Racists and slave traders classifies race based on skin colour. Think, man!

I never said all Africans are black in color.
I am just saying you should know what I mean.
At least, you should know I am referring to blacks inside and outside Africa.
As for non-black Africans,I still think they are neither superior nor inferior intellectually.
No race or nation is superior or inferior intellectually.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by capitalzero: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I never said all Africans are black in color.
I am just saying you should know what I mean.
At least, you should know I am referring to blacks inside and outside Africa.
As for non-black Africans,I still think they are neither superior nor inferior intellectually.

FIXED.
It is practical application of those knowledge that makes difference between potential of each nation.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by djevino(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What is the essence of the comment?

Why is your president not using the hospital in his country?

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
motymop:

Those pictures of slums you posted in the United states

Guess who live there? BLACKS.

Between when did resorts became the yardstick for development?? grin

Resorts symbolize economic activity, tourism, and employment, and if you were not an economic illiterate, you wouldn't dismiss them as frivolous.

So what if blacks ''live there''? Are US blacks not Americans? You want to blame the poor for being poor? Ok, why blame Buhari for poverty in Nigeria? If you are poor it is your fault, according to your dumb and stupid logic.

You wanna see poor white folk?

Welcome:

Romania

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

So what if blacks live there? Are US blacks not Americans? You want to blame the poor for being poor? Ok, why blame Buhari for poverty in Nigeria? If you are poor it is your fault, according to your dumb and stupid logic.

You wanna see poor white folk?

Welcome:

Romania

The president of Romania doesn't have to fly to a foreign country for a medical checkup. Face the facts, blacks are at a subhuman level of underdevelopment. 200-300 years behind the rest of the world in technology, and 1,000 years behind mentally.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
The president of Romania doesn't have to fly to a foreign country for a medical checkup. Face the facts, blacks are at a subhuman level of underdevelopment. 200-300 years behind the rest of the world in technology, and 1,000 years behind mentally.

Get lost. I've nothing to say to a vile animal like you.

Have you finished calling your prostitute mother a ''monkey''?

Just leave here and go start your own nasty threads.

Vile satanic being.

I hate you with a passion. Get out.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Get lost. I've nothing to say to a vile animal like you.

Have you finished calling your prostitute mother a ''monkey''?
I'm calling you a monkey because that's what you are. Only a monkey would see the behavior of blacks and think this is O.K.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
I'm calling you a monkey because that's what you are. If blacks didn't want to be seen as monkeys, they would develop their countries. But they refuse to do this.

Your prostitute, free coc.k-sucking mother is the world's ugliest ape, who fu.cked a dirty street dog, and the result was you, a repulsive, stinking ape/dog mongrel.

Now kindly depart to the monstrously stinking cave you emerged out of, you horrible, filthy specimen.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aderr: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
googi:
Whites are a bunch of hypocrites that preach religion, piety and goodwill but their Neanderthal genes will not let go.

Since when has the law of the jungle, atomic bomb and nuclear bomb become the civilized way of life?

Eventually, it leads to self destruction. Look at USA right now. Republicans cannot believe they lost.

So what are they doing? Legalize themselves with less than majority votes. If Electoral Votes cannot do it, suppress others' votes.

Civilization is completely different from survival of the fittest.

I think Acronomist understand all these but would rather be on the winning side by any means. Even by going nuclear!
Look at Europe for example. As recent as 1945 they were at each other's throats killing one another wantonly like animals. One idiot was even burning Jews because their eyes were not blue enough. grin Talking about monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aderr:
Look at Europe for example. As recent as 1945 they were at each other's throats killing one another wantonly like animals. One idiot was even burning Jews because their eyes were not blue enough. grin Talking about monkeys.

Never mind 1945. What about today?

Any slight disagreement between these so called ''superpowers'' and the entire Earth is toast.

It would make WW2 seem like a tea party.

They've built weapons to destroy the world a gazillion times over, and they've managed to brainwash people that THEY are the ''smart and intelligent'' ones, while those who don't produce such things are ''stupid and backward''.

Can you see how the ancients were right when they prophesied that in the last days everything would be turned upside down, and that bad will become good and good bad?

Intelligence? I think Masai tribesmen are 1,000 times more intelligent than westerners.

The former have not devised a weapon to destroy all life on Earth (the ULTIMATE SAVAGERY). The latter have.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Forget about 1945. What about today?

Any slight disagreement between these so called ''superpowers'' and the entire Earth is toast.

It would make WW2 seem like a tea party.

They've built weapons to destroy the world a gazillion times over, and they've managed to brainwash people that THEY are the ''smart and intelligent'' ones, while those who don't produce such things are ''stupid and backward''.

Can you see how the ancients were right when they prophesied that in the last days everything would turned upside down, and that bad will become good and good bad?

Intelligence? I think Masai tribesmen are 1,000 times more intelligent than westerners.

The former have not devised a weapon to destroy all life on Earth (the ULTIMATE SAVAGERY). The latter have.
A wise man would make his own nuclear weapons as a deterrent, so no-one can attack him without being destroyed themselves. That is what the Indians, North Koreans, and Iranians are doing. The black man would rather take a moral high-ground while living at the mercy of his enemies. Monkey-like bastard.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
djevino:

It could be because he doesn't trust his political enemies not to try something like poisoning or whatever.

In fact in most cases, that is why they go abroad for treatment. Trust issues.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

It could be because he doesn't trust his political enemies not to try something like poisoning or whatever.

In fact in most cases, that is why they go abroad for treatment. Trust issues.
So he has no enemies in the west? The British could kill your president at any moment.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by EzeNri(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:

idiiot....!!

you cant beat the white man in killins....
that was his blessin....war.....!!

but you will still be over him....
thats your blessin....

cain shall be the end of the world,abel will be the beginnin....

do people like you even understand your bibles atall....
Making stupid excuses for black man incompetence?

Fulani terrorists that sacked Hausa royalty in their stupid jihad were whites abi?

Yorubas that almost killed themselves with uncountable wars are whites nah?

The whites are busy fighting the pandemic and we are sitting like lame duck hoping on them for redemption.

A typical black man lacks global ambition. Our ambition is typically how to be richer for ourselves and family.

Eat...fvck...breed like fools

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
EzeNri:

Fulani terrorists that sacked Hausa royalty in their stupid jihad were whites abi?

The whites are busy fighting the pandemic and we are sitting like lame duck hoping on them for redemption.

A typical black man lacks global ambition. Our ambition is typically how to be richer for ourselves and family.

They are monkeys.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
EzeNri:

Shut your dumb lips. What ''pandemic'' are ''the whites busy fighting''? MUMU. Don't go and read about their Great Reset agenda. Be falling for their stupid tricks about a ''pandemic'' like the dunce they hope you are.

They should not have 'bred' you either. What makes you more worthy of living than any other black person?

I bet you never saw it that way. Air head.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by EzeNri(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
capitalzero:
Arabs and Europeans came to document our history. If Africans had brought knowledge from other lands, we would have developed our writing system.Most Africans have no ambitions but to have sex, drink, breed, hunt, fight tribal wars and die.
Human history is written in blood. Europeans took it to highest level.
Exactly what I wrote before seeing yours.

Oil dey your head
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
They are monkeys.

You are black, aren't you?

So if blacks are monkeys so are you.

Go try telling a white supremacist that ''hey. those blacks are monkeys, but I'm not a monkey even though I'm black'', and see how fast they string you up to a tree and lynch your black behind.

''Dumbass air head wanna say he different''

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by EzeNri(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rosskiiku:

Shut your dumb lips. What ''pandemic'' are ''the whites busy fighting''? MUMU. Don't go and read about their Great Reset agenda. Be falling for their stupid tricks about a ''pandemic'' like the dunce they hope you are.

They should not have 'bred' you either. What makes you more worthy of living than any other black person?

I bet you never saw it that way. Air head.

Keep breeding like foools then.

Your hatred for the whites will be your undoing
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by EzeNri(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
They are monkeys.
They are not.
They are humans, but less ambitious and more wicked.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
EzeNri:

Bodyguard for white man. You should be in Icheoku.

I can just see you now, in khaki shorts and singlet, grinning from ear to ear like a dunce as your white colonial massa calls you racist names.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by klarry79: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
Can you list a country with a population above 3 million that isn't dependent on white people's tourism (the Caribbean Islands) or selling natural resources to non-black countries? No. Something is DEEPLY wrong with black people, and your post proves it.

Waiting for the announcement of the genetic proof angry angry
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
EzeNri:

This is where I disagree with you. Anyone who doesn't hate (or at least distrust whites) after everything they have done is a fool. Rossike is an idiot, but I do at least respect that aspect of him.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Aconomist: 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
How can you say hating whites will be someone's undoing? What kind of foolishness is that? The most successful races (Germans, Jews, Chinese, Japanese) are usually the most racist and xenophobic. It is only the black man who wants to love his enemies. I may speak harshly about black people, but I'm no coon. Let's draw the line somewhere.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Rosskiiku: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
EzeNri:

They are not.

They are humans, but less ambitious and more wicked.

Garbage. I don't think you know what 'ambition' and 'wickedness' really mean.

Unbridled 'ambition' has led to a world in which we stand at the precipice of destroying all life on earth.

Are you aware there is an Armageddon clock which is adjusted according to the state of world affairs?

Right now it is something like 2 minutes to midnight, the highest it's EVER been, even higher than during the Cold War.

I think those who invented guns and bombs, using them to invade and colonise the rest of the world, killing billions of people in the process, in order to corner their resources, and then built nuclear weapons to destroy the planet, are, by a magnitude of 2000, more ''wicked'' than any people of AFRICAN descent.
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
djevino:

Why are you not talking about the African doctors that exist??
Did they say they can't treat Buhari?
Is it their fault that the funds meant for the production of tools have been embezzled by politicians that acquired power through corrupt practices?
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
djevino:

Why are you not talking about the African doctors that exist??
Did they say they can't treat Buhari?
Is it their fault that the funds meant for the production of tools have been embezzled by politicians that acquired power through corrupt practices?
Re: Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Aconomist:
How can you say hating whites will be someone's undoing? What kind of foolishness is that? The most successful races (Germans, Jews, Chinese, Japanese) are usually the most racist and xenophobic. It is only the black man who wants to love his enemies. I may speak harshly about black people, but I'm no coon. Let's draw the line somewhere.
Rubbish!!!!
Germans,Jews,Chinese, Japanese are the most successful to your damaged brain only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kanu Replies Umahi-If Any Trader Loses His Shop We Will Chase You Out Of Ebonyi / PDP To Buhari: Your Administration Is A Certified Failure / Atiku Wins PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.