Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen (23371 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by TheRareGem1(f): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
EMMY76:
Osinbade is just a commissioner for condolence in this buhari's regime all the thausands of innocent benue people massacred by fulaniherdsmen few years ago how many of them have been arrested and prosecuted?

Thausand of Benue people liked, which year precisely and give us Pruf.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by TheRareGem1(f): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Katuul:

MY BROTHER NA TODAY?

JUSTICE KE

PERSON WEY DON DIE HERE DON SAMANKWE NOTHING LIKE JUSTICE IN THIS WICKED GOVERNMENT

ONCE HE RETURNS TO OFFICE NOW THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY.

PLEASE DON'T BE KILLED.

I don't think so. I recall when he instructed the governors to set up judicial panel in their respective states then, Lagos is one of the leading and most heated state during EndSARS and you will be surprised with the kind of conviction, demotion, and dismissal that have happened thanks to the panel......and Nigerians who go there to hear their case, have received compensations ranging from almost a million naira to 20 million Naira, Ie Nigerians who were brutalized by police or any security agents.

I will continue to say this, if you know any family or persons that was bruliased during EndSARS protest, direct them to this panel to get justice.

1)
https://dailytrust.com/extra-judicial-killing-how-osinbajos-intervention-led-to-conviction-of-dismissed-sars-operative

.so yeah, I believe both him in the picture, Justice will be served to those innocent souls that were lost.

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by cjrane: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Sunday assured residents of Egedege community in Ebonyi state that Buhari’s administration will seek justice over the March 29th attacks on the community.

Osinbajo, who is on a one-day working visit to the Southeast State was received by Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and his deputy, Kelechi Igwe, at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, en route Ebonyi State for an official engagement.

Osinbajo while visiting Ededege and Effium, both communities attacked by alleged herdsmen, he said the Federal Government will ensure that the perpetrators of the crimes are brought to book.

"I'm here not by myself, I'm here also on the direction of Mr. President, at times when things like this happen, where people are killed, incidents like this happen and we need to bring justice to the people," he said.

"People like you and I, young ones; women, children who come in the morning and are expected to go about their daily business and feed themselves but they ended up dead because of nothing they have done wrong, but because of wicked act of some others who live in the community with them. I want to say that it is very, deeply sad and disheartening.

He added that, "But In particular, the people of this community that have been affected, this whole community, community that has lived for years.”

He explained that, "The attack of 29th of March, when you look at all of these things, one of the things that have occurred to us, is to ensure that this kind of things do not repeat themselves, one is to beef up security, already we are in conversation with the GOC about ensuring more security, we know that GOC has already made some consultation but obviously there is a need for better security, local community security must be ready to give more information to law enforcement agencies," he said.

If Buhari did this all these years, people would not resort to self help today.

But he was too blinded with hatred for any tribe that isn't Fulani that he could not even call the Fulani criminals to order when they killed other Nigerians. Now, it is too little too late. Everybody now knows the game plan is for Fulanis to exterminate locals and take their lands.

Worst part of it is that they are using the Fulani dominated Nigerian army to implement this agenda before our very eyes!
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Cherez: 1:54am On Apr 18, 2021
blackinitiative:

Nice ideas.I would just like to add. 1) Blocking all land borders with our neighbouring countries,our relationship with them is parasitic.
2) Build an independent fund for the Development of the Niger Delta region.
3)Revoke all mining licenses and prohibit the exportation of raw minerals,no mineral must be exported in raw form,we must add value
4)Encourage large scale mechanized farming in the North and making sure the real farmers get the biggest gains and not Middlemen.
5)A robust educational program such that every child will be happy to go to school
6)Encouraging Community responsibility such that members of a community will see it as a must to see the children of such communities grow.
7)Educating the public on what impact the stealing of public funds with have on every community.
coolCritical analysis of Political matters even at the community level such that people will be able to make independent political choices and criticize government policies constructively.
9)Massive Industrialization programs and making sure there is a substitute for what ever we import.
I'll appoint you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Hold 8 Hostage In Delta Community / Police Arrest 29 Suspected ESN Members In Their Camps, 3 Women Arrested / PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.