Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen (23359 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Jackmj(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Someone that visited the attacked communities? Are you a joke or something. How do you even reason ? With your ass right. Nonesense. Wher is your kilobit brain anyways. You have used it to fry egg
h

Shut the Fvck up bitch! Will the fruitless stupid damn visit bring the innocent lives wasted by Fulani terrorists back to live?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by richmond500: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Franckelv230:

Is like your head is paining you. Don't make me believe you are covering up for people who are living your for you.
nah, I am very productive and more interested in how I'll grow.
I don't throw tantrums on politicians thinking they are the architect of my predicament.
Ya, them deh fall hands but I've learned to survive in any situation except Antarctica
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by freeman5050: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Viko60:
Visiting only when Buhari is not around even Gumi quickly sneaked to Ota. What is happening in Aso villa?

Among all the comments here, I discovered you are the only one made crucial points which no one noticed it but I assure you that question is one in a million. You get sense my person.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by PHILLZZZ(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2021
The best and most active vice president Nigeria as ever had. It will be a shame if Buhari and Apc choses another candidate come 2023.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by GeneralPula: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
na only the cameraman know his duty for this APC.
If he does that, na u go still complain and ask if them send am work.

There is an ongoing thread that says "what will u do to change this country if u are the president". Not even a single person could say something meaningful on that thread but here we are insulting the leaders like we are any better

Kindly refer me to the thread abeg
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Yakubu113: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2021
This is how a leader is suppose to behave not by staying in your air condition office to issue a statement through your media aid to condemn the attack as usual.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Seniorwriter(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:

There is an ongoing thread that says "what will u do to change this country if u are the president". Not even a single person could say something meaningful on that thread but here we are insulting the leaders like we are any better

Why not simply post the link to the said thread or has it been removed by the Mods?

Proactivity Leads To Productivity !!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by dononogate: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Has justice been served before in this country? Just lament with the affected community and return to Aso rock in peace Sir
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Cherez: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2021
If Nigeria misses to make this man president by 2023, then I dare to say it will take Nigeria ages to breathe again talk more get better
Honestly, I've also chastised him in the past as I felt he is a hypocrite for not speaking out & some of his utterances in support of his oga but maybe I don't have an understanding of what he's going through
As an individual, this man does things that shows he is a leader
Has PMB ever visited to see what/how exactly his kinsmen has been destroying this country?
I just hope tribalism will allow this man emerge our president come 2023

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by emezuo17: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Sunday assured residents of Egedege community in Ebonyi state that Buhari’s administration will seek justice over the March 29th attacks on the community.

Osinbajo, who is on a one-day working visit to the Southeast State was received by Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and his deputy, Kelechi Igwe, at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, en route Ebonyi State for an official engagement.

Osinbajo while visiting Ededege and Effium, both communities attacked by alleged herdsmen, he said the Federal Government will ensure that the perpetrators of the crimes are brought to book.

"I'm here not by myself, I'm here also on the direction of Mr. President, at times when things like this happen, where people are killed, incidents like this happen and we need to bring justice to the people," he said.

"People like you and I, young ones; women, children who come in the morning and are expected to go about their daily business and feed themselves but they ended up dead because of nothing they have done wrong, but because of wicked act of some others who live in the community with them. I want to say that it is very, deeply sad and disheartening.

He added that, "But In particular, the people of this community that have been affected, this whole community, community that has lived for years.”

He explained that, "The attack of 29th of March, when you look at all of these things, one of the things that have occurred to us, is to ensure that this kind of things do not repeat themselves, one is to beef up security, already we are in conversation with the GOC about ensuring more security, we know that GOC has already made some consultation but obviously there is a need for better security, local community security must be ready to give more information to law enforcement agencies," he said.
. Good one the only president I know,�� the other one na push and start. Have you noticed that no one booed or stoned him, I can tell you for sure that Osibanjo can walk the streets of the east with minimal security and no one will touch him, unlike our governors and some people's darling daddy.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Eyecleanser44(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2021
OmegaAutos:

Edo dey try for drink but respect Lagos oo, every corner na joints, every for streets, men go gather seats, where two or three are gathered there is beer in the midst of them all.

emekachainz media house go surely make your business blow and that one na assurance......

Starz825:

Oga...he doesn't matter..
At some point in wizkid's career, he had self doubt too before he blow
So na Normal thing
What he need is to keep pushing and keep believing in God regardless that's all.

Depressed101:
dey here for nairaland dey feel yourself, no go beg mcs to smuggle your name into performing artistes on shows, with little money

with emekachainz advertising media ventures you go surely blow in no time in music.....

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nice
But Nigeria brewing nor even fit organise or sponsore any concert for Benin city

Funny enough na we south south dey drink the beer well well pass
Especially Edo state

If you doubt go and meet all these companies selling beer let them release the statistics

Edo state dey beat all other state hands down for the buying of these alcoholic drinks

Nigerian brewing company dey plan to meet with emekachainz so dem go fit advertise sell well for Lagos.....

Lagos na the No 1 hotspot for drinks and alchohols.....

emekachainz fit help dem sell over 50+ million shayo bottles in under just 2 weeks....

even if dbanj and psquare dem won resurrect their dead careers,
i dey tell you say emekachainz fit help them.....

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by IAMPEDRO: 7:53am On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:

I will tackle electricity supply, in other words I will my possible best to fix it. Mr President is not as good as his VP, what do you say about someone that says patronize your own, buy Nigeria made, whereas his shoes are Italian made or even travel abroad for medical reasons.
Now, what will you do to change this country?
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Artisticity1: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo, who is on a one-day working visit to the Southeast State was received by Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and his deputy, Kelechi Igwe, at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, en route Ebonyi State for an official engagement.

report wetin you know... Kelechi Igwe is not the deputy to Ugwuanyi.
and the NAF helicopter landed at Akanuibiam memorial seminary school not airport
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Jman06(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2021
One thing left for Osinbajo to do is to develop some balls and form his own political alliances, so that by 2023 Nigerians would support him to become the president.

Kudos, Mr VP.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Mo10go(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Buhari will be like do I send you message �
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by designated100: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2021
If and only if PDP have sense they should just hijack this man from APC and make him presidential candidate that's the only way that they can come back to power cos these northern heartless cabals in Buhari's government will never allow that dream become a reality.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by TheRareGem1(f): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2021
Jackmj:
h

Shut the Fvck up bitch! Will the fruitless stupid damn visit bring the innocent lives wasted by Fulani terrorists back to live?

So he should carry guy and face the attackers right?

There are killings all around the world even in developed countries, did any country leader carry gun and then face the perpetrators? He is doing what a leader should do, if you don't like it, slap yourself. And move on with your life...... No body is happy the killing is happening , we pray for the families of the deceased, may God comport them in this trying times
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by smsinnigeria(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Osibanjo should be given opportunity to manage this country if Nigeria must continue to exist. Anything away from this is disintegration.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Blackdisciple(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2021
What the president can't do.
Baba better be careful oo cos those guys are still around .
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Cherez: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:

Bros stop sounding this way
How do you mean, no one sounded meaningful
Bros, I will start with very simple thing as I may not take us to glory in 4yrs but you'll see my efforts and results
1.) Insecurity; all the police, customs, soldiers on the roads should enter the bush for manhunt for all kidnappers, thieves, cults, etc. & I will set up a national Ranger for all bushes, forests & uninhabited areas in Nigeria with good communication system & GPS trackers
If possible use Israeli & US mercenaries against BH as our military has been compromised.

2. Personally drive this NIN registration; I will take action & block every unregistered line but before that create an efficient means of NIN registration void of payments, employe all NYSC members to do the adhoc job for 5months and payment will be according to the no of people you're able to register & provide them their NIN & link their lines per month
This is to have a database after which I'll move unto serious child registration in Nigeria which Gov. Ambode tried doing before

3. I will ensure all federal civil servants are targeted ie they have their monthly, quarterly & annual KPI that are measurable. 60% of the salary is constant while the 40% is based on KPI achievement

4. I will personally drive transparency at the top level of governance & will eschew every form of partisan politics & will damn party politics
I and my team will find a way of making every govt deal transparent & the info accessible to the public, no need for all these protocols before one accesses the president's earnings, taxes, properties and co & every govt administrative expenses must be actively cut in half regardless of the importance

5. Bring back Barth Nnaji as power minister, Peter Obi economy control, Fashola as transportation minister, Osinbanjo as VP & as well minister of arbitration & Community peace resolution,

6. I noticed electricity & fuel are so connected in that if we have power in this country & nice transportation system, petrol use will drop by over 40%. I will remove any fuel financing as subsidy & move it 100% to electricity. The major problem is the old facilities of power cant withstand distribution also. We will start from highly industrialised states like Lagos, Ogun, Abuja & Rivers then Delta, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano, & Abia state 2nd phase and so on to the rest of the country.
I will be dutiful on railway and terminate that waste of money of a Niger-Nigerian line & focus more on inter-state connection across Nigeria with a focus on bulk goods railway transportation.
I will give more licenses to modular refinery operators.

7. I will partner with every Nigerian willing to invest in agriculture & make all agric related imports duty free with a condition that minimum wages for all agric-related worker will be N30k monthly.
I will create cooperatives with serious legal bindings for people whom are experienced but without funds & people who just wanna invest. I will ensure a better refund & try moving all these funds Nigerians invest in cryptocurrencies & networking stuffs to agriculture by enticing them with 100% insurance their funds won't disappear & returns are good.
This will make our agriculture economy a robust one

8. I will drastically reduce the monies flowing through govt ie rather than tax people more to bring in more monies, I'll give tax holidays in exchange for improved wages & insurance packages for workers like exclusive health packages too, higher electricity bills so the discos can be funded well, etc.
This is because more monies through govt enhances corruption & taxes in Nigeria are multi-executed. How can vehicle papers for a commercial car in a year be almost 30 different docs from different agencies? I will scrap all those for increased welfare packages for the masses

9. I noticed many Nigerians make money and wanna invest but our useless system creates more leeway for dubious people to make away with peoples'investments. I will create an investment pool where the govt will have experienced people(investee) whom are accountable, traceable, tried & trusted and then the citizens or a foreign investor can pick any of those people in the pool &invest in for returns while I as govt will ensure those investees' businesses are secure making policies to favor them and such ensure investors are satisfied.

10. FOREX: One can only access forex for education, medical or businesses of product Nigeria isn't producing at 60% capacity
If you assist anyone not in this category to access forex and you're caught, you'd be banned for 10yrs from accessing forex &you'll pay a penalty of such equivalent money involved. 70%of this penalty will move to boost those local industries being stifled

I will start with these major 10 things for 4 good years

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by ddeola: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2021
Visit for what? To say sorry abi when the real demons are allowed to continue their demonic acts? Dis country no balance at all. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by blackinitiative: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2021
annyplenty:
Shedding of innocent blood by boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, ritualists, cultists is one of Nigeria's heinous sins before God.

Open injustice and letting those who committ those sins go away freely is another one that makes the first one grossly abominable to God.

Nigeria, repent before the judgment of God comes us.
The Judgement of God is in Heaven and we would probably keep suffering till the judgement day.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by CONFAMA: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:

At least I won't empower killer herdsmen and terrorists because they're my brother's from the same religion
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by tonyson010(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Cherez:

Bros, I will start with very simple thing as I may not take us to glory in 4yrs but you'll see my efforts and results
1.) Insecurity; all the police, customs, soldiers on the roads should enter the bush for manhunt for all kidnappers, thieves, cults, etc. & I will set up a national Ranger for all bushes, forests & uninhabited areas in Nigeria with good communication system & GPS trackers
If possible use Israeli & US mercenaries against BH as our military has been compromised.

2. Personally drive this NIN registration; I will take action & block every unregistered line but before that create an efficient means of NIN registration void of payments, employe all NYSC members to do the adhoc job for 5months and payment will be according to the no of people you're able to register & provide them their NIN & link their lines per month
This is to have a database after which I'll move unto serious child registration in Nigeria which Gov. Ambode tried doing before

3. I will ensure all federal civil servants are targeted ie they have their monthly, quarterly & annual KPI that are measurable. 60% of the salary is constant while the 40% is based on KPI achievement

4. I will personally drive transparency at the top level of governance & will eschew every form of partisan politics & will damn party politics
I and my team will find a way of making every govt deal transparent & the info accessible to the public, no need for all these protocols before one accesses the president's earnings, taxes, properties and co & every govt administrative expenses must be actively cut in half regardless of the importance

5. Bring back Barth Nnaji as power minister, Peter Obi economy control, Fashola as transportation minister, Osinbanjo as VP & as well minister of arbitration & Community peace resolution,

6. I noticed electricity & fuel are so connected in that if we have power in this country & nice transportation system, petrol use will drop by over 40%. I will remove any fuel financing as subsidy & move it 100% to electricity. The major problem is the old facilities of power cant withstand distribution also. We will start from highly industrialised states like Lagos, Ogun, Abuja & Rivers then Delta, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano, & Abia state 2nd phase and so on to the rest of the country.
I will be dutiful on railway and terminate that waste of money of a Niger-Nigerian line & focus more on inter-state connection across Nigeria with a focus on bulk goods railway transportation.

7. I will partner with every Nigerian willing to invest in agriculture & make all agric related imports duty free with a condition that minimum wages for all agric-related worker will be N30k monthly.
I will create cooperatives with serious legal bindings for people whom are experienced but without funds & people who just wanna invest. I will ensure a better refund & try moving all these funds Nigerians invest in cryptocurrencies & networking stuffs to agriculture by enticing them with 100% insurance their funds won't disappear & returns are good.

8. I will drastically reduce the monies flowing through govt ie rather than tax people more to bring in more monies, I'll give tax holidays in exchange for improved wages & insurance packages for workers like exclusive health packages too, higher electricity bills so the discos can be funded well, etc.
This is because more monies through govt enhances corruption & taxes in Nigeria are multi-executed. How can vehicle papers for a commercial car in a year be almost 30 different docs from different agencies? I will scrap all those for increased welfare packages for the masses

9. I noticed many Nigerians make money and wanna invest but our useless system creates more leeway for dubious people to make away with peoples'investments. I will create an investment pool where the govt will have experienced people(investee) whom are accountable, traceable, tried & trusted and then the citizens or a foreign investor can pick any of those people in the pool &invest in for returns while I as govt will ensure those investees' businesses are secure making policies to favor them and such ensure investors are satisfied.

10. FOREX: One can only access forex for education, medical or businesses of product Nigeria isn't producing at 60% capacity
If you assist anyone not in this category to access forex and you're caught, you'd be banned for 10yrs from accessing forex &you'll pay a penalty of such equivalent money involved. 70%of this penalty will move to boost those local industries being stifled

Well said.
You have a good idea, Infact s good number of people have good ideas to make Nigeria work even the leaders up there.
They just ignore it and show no real will to make Nigeria work.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by tommy589(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:

How can you say no one said anything meaningful. I made my own contribution. Send copy of your own

I checked again to see you as the thread Op. My contributions were based on practical steps that won't touch the useless constitution, because the owners of Nigeria won't like a leader that would change it.
It is devoid of ethnic agenda and even if I got pushed out after 4 years, with the policy continuation it would create at least a 70% self reliant nation in 10-15 years
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by blackinitiative: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Cherez:

Nice ideas.I would just like to add. 1) Blocking all land borders with our neighbouring countries,our relationship with them is parasitic.
2) Build an independent fund for the Development of the Niger Delta region.
3)Revoke all mining licenses and prohibit the exportation of raw minerals,no mineral must be exported in raw form,we must add value
4)Encourage large scale mechanized farming in the North and making sure the real farmers get the biggest gains and not Middlemen.
5)A robust educational program such that every child will be happy to go to school
6)Encouraging Community responsibility such that members of a community will see it as a must to see the children of such communities grow.
7)Educating the public on what impact the stealing of public funds with have on every community.
coolCritical analysis of Political matters even at the community level such that people will be able to make independent political choices and criticize government policies constructively.
9)Massive Industrialization programs and making sure there is a substitute for what ever we import.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
So if buhari nor travel... osinbajo nor go fit travel again... the slave trade is real...

Atleast him still travel go see them even if we (excluding BMC) know say na propaganda... unlike him ogâ wen don go london...

I hear say Buhari carry chelsea for him odds.. wahala for everything wen bubu touch... cuz from gold e go turn to gutter....

The vice president took an oath to obey the orders of the president. He can't run a renegade campaign in order to be popular. He genuinely seems to care.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by tiredoflife(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Minister of burial and condolences
Well don sir grin angry
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by lexy2014: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
This is commendable. I always say it in the forum. This man is actionable. .I believe with him in the picture, those people killed, those innocent souls will get justice.

It is just nonsensical for a fellow human to kill another human being.

So u mean that all this while and with all d killings & kidnappings, osinbajo wasn't in d picture? Pls where has he been?
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by lexy2014: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Atlas9:

The vice president took an oath to obey the orders of the president. He can't run a renegade campaign in order to be popular. He genuinely seems to care.

How can he "genuinely seem to care" under a president whose policies don't seem to care& yet u say "can't run a renegade campaign in order to be popular"?
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

How can he "genuinely seem to care" under a president whose policies don't seem to care& yet u say "can't run a renegade campaign in order to be popular"?

To be very clear, he took a stand against the DSS DG when he was authorized to act as president, and he was cut to size by Abba Kyari as a result. If he tries to act unilaterally, even his life may not be guaranteed. Let him be.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by slowice(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Waste of time as we already know, it will amount to nothing. The arewa sect in aso rock are laughing their hearts out a d rotfl... Wondering why osinbade is acting this movie when he has no authority to do shit....

Emperor travelled so he suddenly found his star boy super suit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Tells Kwankwaso To Stop Linking Peter Obi And Them Together / 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York / Olusegun Mimiko Visits Fayose In Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.