Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen (23368 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by lexy2014: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2021
Atlas9:

To be very clear, he took a stand against the DSS DG when he was authorized to act as president, and he was cut to size by Abba Kyari as a result. If he tries to act unilaterally, even his life may not be guaranteed. Let him be.

That's not what I asked u:

HOW can he "genuinely seem to care" under a president whose policies don't seem to care& yet u say "can't run a renegade campaign in order to be popular"?

Emphasis is on d word HOW
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by DabFrankNG: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Hmmm! This is leadership. The surprising thing is that he gave the credit to his boss.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2021
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked u:

HOW can he "genuinely seem to care" under a president whose policies don't seem to care& yet u say "can't run a renegade campaign in order to be popular"?

Emphasis is on d word HOW

The prayer is, may Nigeria have a change of story.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by annyplenty(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2021
blackinitiative:

The Judgement of God is in Heaven and we would probably keep suffering till the judgement day.

I am not talking about judgment in that wise. I am talking about the wrath of God which He will pour in this wicked world.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by fcb212: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2021
how, i wish situation can just turn around vp turn president so that nigerians can have fresh air
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by EMMY76: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Osinbade is just a commissioner for condolence in this buhari's regime all the thausands of innocent benue people massacred by fulaniherdsmen few years ago how many of them have been arrested and prosecuted?
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Katuul: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
This is commendable. I always say it in the forum. This man is actionable. .I believe with him in the picture, those people killed, those innocent souls will get justice.

It is just nonsensical for a fellow human to kill another human being.

MY BROTHER NA TODAY?

JUSTICE KE

PERSON WEY DON DIE HERE DON SAMANKWE NOTHING LIKE JUSTICE IN THIS WICKED GOVERNMENT

ONCE HE RETURNS TO OFFICE NOW THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY.

PLEASE DON'T BE KILLED.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by obinoral1179(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
na only the cameraman know his duty for this APC.
If he does that, na u go still complain and ask if them send am work.

There is an ongoing thread that says "what will u do to change this country if u are the president". Not even a single person could say something meaningful on that thread but here we are insulting the leaders like we are any better
b if you ask that me question or if I come across that thread, the first solutions I will profer is restructuring. Every local,state and region should develop on their own space and the FG should be concerned about the Military and international relations.... State should remit to the central and not the central remitting to the state. Laws should be in place for all this and watch Nigeria better. Also the constitution must supercede any culture, religion or ethnicity of the citizens... If it's one child pe family we must stick to that if it's 1 wife we must stick that.... All this I hard to achieve due to the complexity of the country but that is what I will do..
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by richmond500: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
obinoral1179:
b if you ask that me question or if I come across that thread, the first solutions I will profer is restructuring. Every local,state and region should develop on their own space and the FG should be concerned about the Military and international relations.... State should remit to the central and not the central remitting to the state. Laws should be in place for all this and watch Nigeria better. Also the constitution must supercede any culture, religion or ethnicity of the citizens... If it's one child pe family we must stick to that if it's 1 wife we must stick that.... All this I hard to achieve due to the complexity of the country but that is what I will do..
https://www.nairaland.com/6489863/what-u-change-nigeria-u
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by richmond500: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Cherez:

Bros stop sounding this way
How do you mean, no one sounded meaningful
Bros, I will start with very simple thing as I may not take us to glory in 4yrs but you'll see my efforts and results
1.) Insecurity; all the police, customs, soldiers on the roads should enter the bush for manhunt for all kidnappers, thieves, cults, etc. & I will set up a national Ranger for all bushes, forests & uninhabited areas in Nigeria with good communication system & GPS trackers
If possible use Israeli & US mercenaries against BH as our military has been compromised.

2. Personally drive this NIN registration; I will take action & block every unregistered line but before that create an efficient means of NIN registration void of payments, employe all NYSC members to do the adhoc job for 5months and payment will be according to the no of people you're able to register & provide them their NIN & link their lines per month
This is to have a database after which I'll move unto serious child registration in Nigeria which Gov. Ambode tried doing before

3. I will ensure all federal civil servants are targeted ie they have their monthly, quarterly & annual KPI that are measurable. 60% of the salary is constant while the 40% is based on KPI achievement

4. I will personally drive transparency at the top level of governance & will eschew every form of partisan politics & will damn party politics
I and my team will find a way of making every govt deal transparent & the info accessible to the public, no need for all these protocols before one accesses the president's earnings, taxes, properties and co & every govt administrative expenses must be actively cut in half regardless of the importance

5. Bring back Barth Nnaji as power minister, Peter Obi economy control, Fashola as transportation minister, Osinbanjo as VP & as well minister of arbitration & Community peace resolution,

6. I noticed electricity & fuel are so connected in that if we have power in this country & nice transportation system, petrol use will drop by over 40%. I will remove any fuel financing as subsidy & move it 100% to electricity. The major problem is the old facilities of power cant withstand distribution also. We will start from highly industrialised states like Lagos, Ogun, Abuja & Rivers then Delta, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano, & Abia state 2nd phase and so on to the rest of the country.
I will be dutiful on railway and terminate that waste of money of a Niger-Nigerian line & focus more on inter-state connection across Nigeria with a focus on bulk goods railway transportation.
I will give more licenses to modular refinery operators.

7. I will partner with every Nigerian willing to invest in agriculture & make all agric related imports duty free with a condition that minimum wages for all agric-related worker will be N30k monthly.
I will create cooperatives with serious legal bindings for people whom are experienced but without funds & people who just wanna invest. I will ensure a better refund & try moving all these funds Nigerians invest in cryptocurrencies & networking stuffs to agriculture by enticing them with 100% insurance their funds won't disappear & returns are good.
This will make our agriculture economy a robust one

8. I will drastically reduce the monies flowing through govt ie rather than tax people more to bring in more monies, I'll give tax holidays in exchange for improved wages & insurance packages for workers like exclusive health packages too, higher electricity bills so the discos can be funded well, etc.
This is because more monies through govt enhances corruption & taxes in Nigeria are multi-executed. How can vehicle papers for a commercial car in a year be almost 30 different docs from different agencies? I will scrap all those for increased welfare packages for the masses

9. I noticed many Nigerians make money and wanna invest but our useless system creates more leeway for dubious people to make away with peoples'investments. I will create an investment pool where the govt will have experienced people(investee) whom are accountable, traceable, tried & trusted and then the citizens or a foreign investor can pick any of those people in the pool &invest in for returns while I as govt will ensure those investees' businesses are secure making policies to favor them and such ensure investors are satisfied.

10. FOREX: One can only access forex for education, medical or businesses of product Nigeria isn't producing at 60% capacity
If you assist anyone not in this category to access forex and you're caught, you'd be banned for 10yrs from accessing forex &you'll pay a penalty of such equivalent money involved. 70%of this penalty will move to boost those local industries being stifled

I will start with these major 10 things for 4 good years
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by richmond500: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
I will tackle electricity supply, in other words I will my possible best to fix it. Mr President is not as good as his VP, what do you say about someone that says patronize your own, buy Nigeria made, whereas his shoes are Italian made or even travel abroad for medical reasons.
Now, what will you do to change this country?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by richmond500: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Why not simply post the link to the said thread or has it been removed by the Mods?

Proactivity Leads To Productivity !!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by IAMPEDRO: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
In leadership, you need supporting hands, people of different minds. Like I said before I will tackle electricity.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Seniorwriter(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:

Seen ...however you created a false notion that there was no responsive and reasonable submission whereas from the 1min I checked u actually had NL members make their submissions...
Anyways your submission though is more inclined towards entrepreneurship.....
I'll check it out more in my free time...right now I have a $300 target to reach for today in my P2P transaction and I've barely made $130 since I started for the day.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Jadeng: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
In vision of the night, I Professor Osibanjo became Nigeria's President after an unexpected incidence.
All those who opposed him were confounded and ashamed.
He changed a lot of things, Nigeria started exporting grains and food again.

This is what I was shown. ..

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by vioment: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Prof is doing a good job.

More blessings.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by NobleRace: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
na only the cameraman know his duty for this APC.
If he does that, na u go still complain and ask if them send am work.

There is an ongoing thread that says "what will u do to change this country if u are the president". Not even a single person could say something meaningful on that thread but here we are insulting the leaders like we are any better

Look, not everyone is a leader. However, anyone who vies for a position of leadership is expected to have something to offer.

Don't blame the people if they don't have anything meaningful to say. That's why they're not leaders.

To whom much is given, much is expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police, Owo Monarch Deny Arrest Of Ondo Church Attackers / I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: / Gov Ugwuanyi And President Buhari At Inauguration Of Centre Of Excellence Univer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.