Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen (23356 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Akeredolu’s Family In Ibadan / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Abascoh: 6:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Talk, talk, talk, all they do is talk
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Soolmus: 6:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Mindlog:
Osinbajo knows very well that he lied when he said the Federal Government will ensure that the perpetrators of the crimes will be brought to book. angry

Don't dare Osinbajo.. he fired Lawal Daura the DSS boss and heaven didn't fall, he released Nnamdi Kanu, and got Onnoghen to be CJN.... He was the one who prosecuted Abacha/Abiola case locking Al Mustapha away for years

Even the Fulanis fear him and won't pass power to him

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by opribo(m): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2021
As usual...
He can't command the arrest of the perpetrators, he can't do anything just to commiserate thats all.

They really hold him down.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by okefranci: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Don't be deceived. His promises starts with the mic and ends on the mic
It's only a f*o*ol like you do complain
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Mindlog: 6:10am On Apr 05, 2021
okefranci:

I guessed you are out of your mind with this rubbish comment, can't you see what is doing,mtchewwwwww

You are probably the one out of touch with reality though I understand as your source of livelihood is tied to praising Osinbajo because that what your comments on Nairaland is all about.

List at least 3 of communities where herdsmen attacked and leaving many dead since 2015 that the perpetrators have been arrested, prosecuted and convicted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by LOVEGINO(m): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
This is commendable. I always say it in the forum. This man is actionable. .I believe with him in the picture, those people killed, those innocent souls will get justice.

It is just nonsensical for a fellow human to kill another human being.
comendable my black ass. Like president like vice.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by 1972xy: 6:17am On Apr 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Sunday assured residents of Egedege community in Ebonyi state that Buhari’s administration will seek justice over the March 29th attacks on the community.

Osinbajo, who is on a one-day working visit to the Southeast State was received by Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and his deputy, Kelechi Igwe, at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, en route Ebonyi State for an official engagement.

Osinbajo while visiting Ededege and Effium, both communities attacked by alleged herdsmen, he said the Federal Government will ensure that the perpetrators of the crimes are brought to book.

"I'm here not by myself, I'm here also on the direction of Mr. President, at times when things like this happen, where people are killed, incidents like this happen and we need to bring justice to the people," he said.

"People like you and I, young ones; women, children who come in the morning and are expected to go about their daily business and feed themselves but they ended up dead because of nothing they have done wrong, but because of wicked act of some others who live in the community with them. I want to say that it is very, deeply sad and disheartening.

He added that, "But In particular, the people of this community that have been affected, this whole community, community that has lived for years.”

He explained that, "The attack of 29th of March, when you look at all of these things, one of the things that have occurred to us, is to ensure that this kind of things do not repeat themselves, one is to beef up security, already we are in conversation with the GOC about ensuring more security, we know that GOC has already made some consultation but obviously there is a need for better security, local community security must be ready to give more information to law enforcement agencies," he said.
Stupid people. They know the truth but they won't say it.
It is always Buhari will bring the perpetrators to book....same story every day.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Onlinesmart: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Viko60:
Visiting only when Buhari is not around even Gumi quickly sneaked to Ota. What is happening in Aso villa?
Gumi went to abẹ́òkúta
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by aviara: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Luckydubby7:
Good one.
This is what Nigerians want buhari to be doing as d president of Nigeria.

We voted these people to secure lives and properties and not for condolence visits. Some idiots have started referring to condolence visit as one of the achievements of this govt.

This same herdsmen menace that has consumed so many lives across the country since 2015 till date with no respite in view. Osibanjo keeps paying deceitful and unfruitful condolence visits and speaking English. This is not part of the reasons we voted these incompetent duo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 05, 2021
This Op and osinbajo lies callled news

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by ECHICHE: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Mr. Vice president.

It is not enough to visit them. What is most important is government strategy to curb further attack on the defenceless people.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Riversstate: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2021
Luckydubby7:
Good one.
This is what Nigerians want buhari to be doing as d president of Nigeria.

Who even voted for Buhari sef undecided

Whoever voted for Buhari was a fool, still a fool and remains a fool for ever.

Osinbade is by far better than Buhari in the past, present and future.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by TheRareGem1(f): 6:38am On Apr 05, 2021
Abascoh:
Talk, talk, talk, all they do is talk

Someone that visited the attacked communities? Are you a joke or something. How do you even reason ? With your ass right. Nonesense. Wher is your kilobit brain anyways. You have used it to fry egg

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Duplexxx: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2021
Na only visit una sabi dey visit instead of una to tackle boko, herdsmen and bandit out from Nigeria una wey call una selfish self government una go just dey hide inside government house waiting for dem to kill after una go come visit Abi

Does that make sense

No sir

He no make sense arthur arthur

Make una no think say una dey fool us o

Because we know what we are all doing

OK sir

We"ll not visit again

We'll kill all of them called boko, herdsmen and bandit here in Nigeria

OK o

But wait a min

How do you want me to be sure of what you are saying because i know una sabi lie

This time will be serious i mean seriously

F*ck you

Shameless old man
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Kinematics: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Ariesbull, the ndi potopoto warlord i was expecting you to have protected your people from dying like flies in the hands of your fulani master.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Cti28(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
na only the cameraman know his duty for this APC.
If he does that, na u go still complain and ask if them send am work.

There is an ongoing thread that says "what will u do to change this country if u are the president". Not even a single person could say something meaningful on that thread but here we are insulting the leaders like we are any better
I won't balme them for not saying something meaningful. Bad governance right from onset, has critically damaged our mental state and kill our morality.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Awoleesu(m): 6:55am On Apr 05, 2021
As usual...

Professor of visitation! sad
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Seniorwriter(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2021
This is funny to see fellow youths commending the VP for only visiting....though his visit is good but what will happen or what directives will be made in place to create a lasting stop to been killed there...mere promises as usual like they did during their campaign before they came to power and yet Nigeria is worse off.....
We need Youths with visionary capacity to take us where we should be.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by richmond500: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Cti28:

I won't balme them for not saying something meaningful. Bad governance right from onset, has critically damaged our mental state and kill our morality.
wow, u still have to blame the govt for ur mental insanity? undecided
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by KNOWMORE56: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2021
How I wish this man will become the country president...
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by kense88: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Sunday assured residents of Egedege community in Ebonyi state that Buhari’s administration will seek justice over the March 29th attacks on the community.

Osinbajo, who is on a one-day working visit to the Southeast State was received by Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and his deputy, Kelechi Igwe, at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, en route Ebonyi State for an official engagement.

Osinbajo while visiting Ededege and Effium, both communities attacked by alleged herdsmen, he said the Federal Government will ensure that the perpetrators of the crimes are brought to book.

"I'm here not by myself, I'm here also on the direction of Mr. President, at times when things like this happen, where people are killed, incidents like this happen and we need to bring justice to the people," he said.

"People like you and I, young ones; women, children who come in the morning and are expected to go about their daily business and feed themselves but they ended up dead because of nothing they have done wrong, but because of wicked act of some others who live in the community with them. I want to say that it is very, deeply sad and disheartening.

He added that, "But In particular, the people of this community that have been affected, this whole community, community that has lived for years.”

He explained that, "The attack of 29th of March, when you look at all of these things, one of the things that have occurred to us, is to ensure that this kind of things do not repeat themselves, one is to beef up security, already we are in conversation with the GOC about ensuring more security, we know that GOC has already made some consultation but obviously there is a need for better security, local community security must be ready to give more information to law enforcement agencies," he said.
very useless visit
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:
This is commendable. I always say it in the forum. This man is actionable. .I believe with him in the picture, those people killed, those innocent souls will get justice.

Which justice when d Carnage continues.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by effido666: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2021
After visiting them what next......nonsense
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Cti28(m): 7:08am On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=richmond500 post=100498182]wow, u still have to blame the govt for ur mental insanity? undecided[/quote
Yes they are to be blamed - 80% of the blame goes to them
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by chidexleo: 7:08am On Apr 05, 2021
This man can make a very good president, but they will never allow him

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Jackmj(m): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2021
TheRareGem1:

That man is a liar and a false prophet. He was responsible for the Fulani killings in benue on new years eve in 2018
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Jhayphil: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2021
This is what every responsible leader will do. Going down to the troubled areas in the country and try seek solutions to disagreements. Prof is the ideal leader.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Jackmj(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2021
chidexleo:
This man can make a very good president, but they will never allow him
Because he visited the victims when he could have averted the killings. The way some of you think is so stupid and timid

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Franckelv230: 7:11am On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
na only the cameraman know his duty for this APC.
If he does that, na u go still complain and ask if them send am work.

There is an ongoing thread that says "what will u do to change this country if u are the president". Not even a single person could say something meaningful on that thread but here we are insulting the leaders like we are any better

Is like your head is paining you. Don't make me believe you are covering up for people who are living your life for you.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Communities Attacked By Herdsmen by Seniorwriter(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
wow, u still have to blame the govt for ur mental insanity? undecided

@Richmond500 paste the link to the said thread ...Did the Thread make FrontPage....? Howbeit the first thing a Visionary Youth as President need to do is to change the present sick Nigerian constitution by all legal applicable means. We have a defective constitution that does not allow LGAs to control their allocation unless given directives by State Government which hinders the speed towards grassroots projects by well meaning LGA chairmen & counselors...in my LGA we wanted a recreational outfit put in place but the LGA chairman said we should go get our approval from the State secretariat! Imagine such complex process involvements!

Next is to create a single Biometric database that can store citizens information from childbirth....i can go on and on but I need to visit the thread more so im certain if such topic made front page some revealing inputs would have been put afore by so many brilliant NL members.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayade, Matawalle And Lawmakers Who May Lose Their Seats Over Defection / Police, Owo Monarch Deny Arrest Of Ondo Church Attackers / 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.