Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" (44645 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Antoeni:
Kanu is Making Sense for the 1st Time
Kanu makes sense all the time....it depends the mode your brain is in

NIGERIA REASONING MODE(Reasoning mode lite)

ADVANCE REASONING MODE

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by ScamHunter: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
He is very right. Voice of Justice. Unfortunately, those in prison were not vetted before being released which could have dire consequences.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by usmanbaba(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kill ya self...nothing concern us grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by obyrich(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Keziehenry:
Na so craze dey take start o
No be small craze.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Dpaulie(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Yes, that’s true... in a nation where everyone is a potential criminal including our leaders and Kanu himself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
ESN or ipob may not be behind that prisonbreak so Nnamdi kanu should not make statements that will make a tribal bigot platform like nairaland put him on the front burner to indirectly link him to it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by zudozz: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
I agree with him on this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Omoslim26: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Always sounding like someone who has brain touch☹️��

Owerri has always been peaceful it will not be well with anyone trying to cause trouble in our Land.

now the bastard gun men have added more criminals into the Society to add more problems and security threat to the poor masses .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by osusuallstars: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Surely no one ought to be in jail for offense against the state unless murder case against an individual
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Kinematics: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ok....Nnamdi Kanu is fuelling crisis in igboland.

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

It will be beautiful to watch from afar.

The only people i pity are igbo women.

If the bolded is possible I will be more than happy.
But ndi potopoto criminals will not remain in their States, they'll run to neighbouring regions and continue their criminal activities.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
justtoodark:
why are you people always bringin the rantins of this lunatic to nairaland....??

wetin consighn us with his rantins....??

make una shift joor...

we dont care about your biafra....

May all of you here be capture and be put in prisons too in Jesus name.

Prisons are meant for like you.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by redcliff: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Kanu the earlier you realize this the better...the anarchy you are bringing to your doorstep will eventually consume you .

Which anarchy has not reached his doorstep already? I mean, Literally!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Brushstrokes20: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
I absolutely concur!

The nepotic, redundant coupist is Nigeria's worst blunder!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Tranquillity360: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

This prisoners are hardened criminals and they will unleash mayhem on the innocent common man,who just wants to go about his business.

I am not surprised that your lord and savior is supporting this and you guys ofcus can never tell him when he is off or ask him questions bcus he has become your Chi na onye nzoputa.
What if they have repented like boko haram members your president released.

Of course your blind hatred for Kanu won't allow to get the massage.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by NairaMaster1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ok....Nnamdi Kanu is fuelling crisis in igboland.

He can release all the prisoners in igboland and they should unleash their terror on igboland.

It will be beautiful to watch from afar.

The only people i pity are igbo women.

But he's right. Fulanis are killing freely and walking freely with pride.

No one deserves to be in Nigeria prison.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
sokera:
yes you are right , if Okorocha , Ngige , Peter Obi, and Orji Uzor Kalu even GEJ are not in prison then no Nigerian should be in prison ...
small bigot wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by AmazingELixir: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
[[s]quote author=Mysticwebb post=100504569]The current leaders of this country, especially the president started this problem by treating a particular tribe and religion special above others.
How can you release, rehabilitate and empower terrorists while shooting, killing and jailing peaceful protesters.[/quote][/s]

Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by funshint(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Yes he said the truth!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by jrjfjfj: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
My advice for South Western governors should stop any migration of igbos from the east to Yorubaland for now ,it is for our own good

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Fucktardgirl(f): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Very pathetic to read this. Releasing prisoners from Edo prison and how this escalated crime rate is still very fresh in our mind. I only pity the innocent hardworking people of Imo state that may suffer the brunt of these released criminals. Nnamdi Kanu should stay in Nigeria and say these things
Nobody needs your pity, take it and shove it up your arsehole.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by History555: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
richmond500:
I don't know if u are joking or this is sarcasm.
I just hope its sarcasm

What is sacarsm . On benin ore there are 37military and police checkpoints, customs and anti cult on that road yet fulani are still attacking passengers and kidnapping them.
On benin bypass there are 15 military and police checkpoints on the road, yet travellers are being kidnapped.
On road heading towards asaba, there are 22 military and police checkpoints, yet someone will block the road, shoot at moving vehicle and kidnap passengers.
So i ask you what is the essence all the military and police checkpoints.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Omoluabiii(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
The government is shooting itself in the foot.
The cownu of a guy is right...
Why should you arrest some terrorist, and rehabilitate them, and put some other ones in prison?
Is a criminal better than another?
Its a challenge for the government, to judge all criminals alike...
Pardon no baga!!...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Tvoice: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jostoman:
This killing of a thing should stop across Nigeria. The president should start treating everybody equally not using force on other people and turn a blind eye to criminality done by your people just because you want to see you as their Messiah. Thank you

Abeg shebi na dem say dem dey look for change ? Eeeen make dem dey enjoy the change na abi ?
Wen we were telling dem back den , they called me names , especially that old civil servant man in my area , insulted 10 years out of my life after Buhari won d first time I saw him agueing with a bread seller about the increment in bread, una never c elitin.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Ventura1: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
One criminals cannot arrest another criminal

The lives lost due to the corrupt actions of the political class is greater than those taken by most criminals in prisons.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by History555: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

YOU ARE A VERY JOBLESS KID!
YOU ROAM NAIRALAND LOOKING FOR THREADS CONNECTED TO EASTERN NIGERIA.
I PITY YOU

Very jobless entity
Imagine having 10,000 comments.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by richmond500: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

What is sacarsm . On benin ore there are 37military and police checkpoints, customs and anti cult on that road yet fulani are still attacking passengers and kidnapping them.
On benin bypass there are 15 military and police checkpoints on the road, yet travellers are being kidnapped.
On road heading towards asaba, there are 22 military and police checkpoints, yet someone will block the road, shoot at moving vehicle and kidnap passengers.
So i ask you what is the essence all the military and police checkpoints.
the purpose of military is not to completely eradicate killings, kidnappings etc.
The purpose is to bring it to the smallest possible minimum.
If not for military, Nigeria would have been like Yemen long ago, so give them some accolade

Well, I knew u were lying about the figures though
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Omoslim26: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What if they have repented like boko haram members your president released.

Of course your blind hatred for Kanu won't allow to get the massage.

Your blind hatred for Igbos won't let you reason critically, so the release of the boko haram members does it have a positive or negative effect on the North

Just imagine comparing Boko Haram to Imo state.

I know dats what is your prayer for Imo to turn into a state of insurgency and anarchy, but God will shame you.

Your lord and savior doesn't even know he is wasting his time.

Biafra will come Yes infact at this point it obvious the Union is damned, but you, your Ipob and your lord and savior mnk should know dat we will not go to war on his calling, Las Las na to set the stage for una and the evil army.

ipob is not the only seccessionist group to have sprout out in Ala Igbo
When massob had the floor we weren't seeing and having so much trouble with them.

Even if Biafra comes today your lord and savior with his ipob will have no business with it's leadership so mnk should better stop inciting violence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by justtoodark: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

How's he a lunatic? He is saying the truth guy.

london lunatic....!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by justtoodark: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Arabaincubus:

You still call him a lunatic? You are part of the problem. This guy has shown that he is effective. The docile FG should heed the call to discuss Nigeria now! Evening is fast approaching!

lunatic....!!
and na you igbos go pay the price for his nonesense....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by Fucktardgirl(f): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
jrjfjfj:
My advice for South Western governors should stop any migration of igbos from the east to Yorubaland for now ,it is for our own good
Concentrate on stopping the migration of your people to Benin Republic IDP camp and leave Igbos out of your misery.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" by owobokiri(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
catfrog10:

This guy COFFINSELLER, an afonja, opened this account on April 3rd and all he posts is propaganda and lies against Kanu, IPOB and ESN
That's all he does. And once he posts a thread, a particular mod rushes that very thread to the front page with all the inflammatory signals against the Igbos..
The blood they are thirsty for in igboland will be spilled in their backyards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti The First Woman To Drive A Car? / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.