Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. (1121 Views)

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by Reex12(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
wetin concern me with her fone ..she doesnt owe me loyalty till I put a ring on it neither do I..she can fvck whoever she wants and so can I..asfar say my turn dey reach me no problem..na her kpekus dey suffer am.no be me born am..
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by fiyinfoluwa29093: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
It's most hurtful when you'll do virtually anything to make her happy ! even with the little you have.
Re: Is It Advisable To Go Through Your Partner's Phone. by SeunDobo(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:
Good people, what do you have to say to a young man approaching late 20's, who's head deep in love with a girl and in the process has gotten so vulnerable, so emotionally attached. When his instincts tells him something is going amiss in the relationship( when his girlfriend receives calls from a number of male friends and random text messages from them), he loses focus, concentration and in most cases loses weight. He has become a shadow of himself all because he's in love and doesn't want to lose the girl he's dating and in the process risk being lonely again.

Please your advice, opinions, suggestions, and even criticism is needed.
If your girl is doing like werey instead of let giving you headache check her phone know what she's hiding and break the relationship I hate rubbish ..All Nigeria girl are useless All of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Pretend To Leave Stuff At A Guys' Place. / Bro Code OO3 / This Is Why Woke Men Don't Care About Serious Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.