Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,340 members, 6,236,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 April 2021 at 01:25 AM

My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving (29199 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by marsup: 10:43am On Apr 08
Verysmart101:

Do you know where I can get it please? Help a brother
you will just kill yourself for nothing. Are you so afraid to Move on?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by YorubaLord: 4:22pm On Apr 08
alizma:

If you want to leave happily with a woman, learn how to ride monocycle because you are going to need that knowledge at the beginning of your relationship. Go back when she want to, forward when she want to and even stand still at times and before you know it, you will be in control of the monocycle.
Women can be funny at times. So I will advise you stop calling, let her do the calling when she is free. If she does give you a call pick it and thereafter, recharge her line and wait for to call again while you take the responsibility of the bill until she starts complaining that you don't call.

Baba, you're MADDD and not different or even worse than OP. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Mrlcredible: 6:39pm On Apr 08
MrIcredible:

You wanted to marry her?

What makes you think she wants to marry you?

What if she has found someone more deserving and better than you?
shut up

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / Kenyan Man Looking For Wife Pastes Flyers Advertising For Wife (Photo) / The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.