Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving (38795 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by marsup: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2021
Verysmart101:

Do you know where I can get it please? Help a brother
you will just kill yourself for nothing. Are you so afraid to Move on?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by YorubaLord: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
alizma:

If you want to leave happily with a woman, learn how to ride monocycle because you are going to need that knowledge at the beginning of your relationship. Go back when she want to, forward when she want to and even stand still at times and before you know it, you will be in control of the monocycle.
Women can be funny at times. So I will advise you stop calling, let her do the calling when she is free. If she does give you a call pick it and thereafter, recharge her line and wait for to call again while you take the responsibility of the bill until she starts complaining that you don't call.

Baba, you're MADDD and not different or even worse than OP. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Mrlcredible: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
[s]
MrIcredible:

You wanted to marry her?

What makes you think she wants to marry you?

What if she has found someone more deserving and better than you?
[/s] shut up
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Seniorwriter(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
flexindino:
even you sef.....u aren't serious......so wen u have issues, u come to nairaland to get solutions....if d solutions backfires now, u'll blame nairalanders abi? alaye, wat makes you a man is when you take decisions and take responsibility for ur decisions.

I noticed you sent an email request but ill rather you reach out to me via the facebook ID on my profile.

Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by Hassanmaye(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2021
seanwilliam:
Fedric, as a redpilled man my advice to u is
1. Always make sure your woman loves u more than you love her
2. Take yourself as your own priority , spend on yourself more. Take yourself out without her
3. Give her the impressions that plenty girls Dey your dm
4. Let her do the calling and ONLY RETURN Her calls later at night when you want to sleep
5. Be the first to always end the conversation ( even if you have thousands of thing to talk about . Remember talk no Dey finish )
6. Don’t spend tangible money on her. U can recharge card for her if that’s comfortable for u ( even that one self , u go see the recharge card money as money u use to play bet Wey go be 50:50)
7. Form busy. Pick her calls after she calls the second time . No Dey pick her calls immediately it rings
8. U don’t need to hide your wealth , live your normal life and careless whatever she thinks
9. Make sure you make her cry once in a while
10. Don’t ever complain about her seeing other men. Let her know u care less on whatever she does with her life . But let her know that you will not hesitate to dump her anytime anydday if you catch her messing up .
11. Make her feel jealous . Find a girl and rub her on your girl’s face ( don’t over do this .). This will give her the impression that you’re many women’s man
12. Don’t be too available for her . Say the attention u give her is 100, reduce is to 30
13. Fuckh her brutally with no mercy ( yes , most women need brutal sex)

14. Don’t ever appreciate her after sex. Make sure she says thank u after every session .

15. Nigeria girls don’t need love, don’t give it to them cheaply ..

16. Be ready to loose any girl at any point . Don’t invest in them
17. Have the believe that ALL GIRLS ARE THE SAME including your own sister
18. If your girlfriend tells u 10 things , believe only 2. And believe that she’ still have additional 10 things she’s hiding from u.
19. Don’t ever fight for your girl friend and don’t believe that you’re the only one fhucking her even your own wife.
20. Don’t hesitate to drop a woman that’s not your taste or not giving u rest of mind .

If you do all these, you have 90% of controlling any woman.

Finally a man is not loved unconditionally.

And a girl will never love u if she’s not benefiting something ..

Women are hypergamy , she will always leave you for better offers. Always be the better offer and make sure you’re above her in all aspect that matters .

U should also know that the woman that stays with u in trouble probably doesn’t have better alternatives, but she’ll make u feel that she’s loyal .

All these things are games

Even if you’re rich, u still need minds and emotional games to control women

I’m in control of my relationship

Omo typing no easy o
Thank you sir
Re: My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving by AlphamaleTech1(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2021
Fedric:
I'm serious bro

Make me come help u do the modern SOAK AWAY called DIGESTER.

BIODIGESTER
It is a modern toilet waste management technology that is newly introduced into Nigeria from GHANA which has come to replace the local smelling septic tank( Soak away pit).

MINIMUM LAND USAGE (doesn't require much space for construction)
2ft deep, 2ft wide and 6ft long ONLY.

ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLINESS: Can be installed anywhere in the compound because of its small size and neatness.

NO EXTRA COST FOR HUMAN WASTE REMOVAL: It doesn't require EMPTYING by the human waste management agencies.

NO ODOUR (Doesn't smell at any point in time)

DURABILITY (It can last as long as 15-20 years and even the residue can be used as immediate manure). Also affordable

THE GROUND WATER IS NOT AFFECTED. It will be installed above the ground if it is a swampy land and below the ground if it is a dry land.

NO INSECT PROBLEM: No flies and other rodents allowed because it is installed with PURE CASTING)

A WORLD BANK SUPPORTED PROGRAM.

The use of this newly introduced technology (Bio digester) became prominent after the 2004 severe Cholera outbreak in Ghana.
Today, digester installation in Ghana, Nigeria and other advanced countries is nothing new.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed / How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.