Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" (67790 Views)

Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin
The woman is Yoruba and from the look of things her husband is Yoruba too.
But see how much he hates tinubu to the extent of throwing his wife out of the house.
But Yoruba here always says igbos are the ones hating tinubu.

Every right thinking human knows that tinubu is a disaster and a criminal too dangerous to be allowed become a president.
I pledge on sensible Nigerians from SE SS MB and some SW wey get sense not to allow Yoruba BMC put us into another hell they way they did with buhari.

A woman tattooed another man's face on his body, all you can say here is the husband hates Tinubu, and you still want to turn this to tribal affairs, you are now claiming shebi Yoruba loves one another.

As a woman, if you catch your bf/husband sleeping with another woman of your tribe, will you say that woman shares the same tribe with you and spare your bf/husband because of that?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by JimiJunji: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Both the first and the last story are all for clout....why doesn't anyone see that.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by doctorbabs(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin
But see how much he hates tinubu to the extent of throwing his wife out of the house.

Every right thinking human knows that tinubu is a disaster and a criminal too dangerous to be allowed become a president.
I pledge on sensible Nigerians from SE SS MB and some SW wey get sense not to allow Yoruba BMC put us into another hell they way they did with buhari.

what are you saying... a responsible woman will never tattoo someone else husband on her back. she must be stupid and am 100 % support the action of man.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by gaftsoil(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
The woman wan mek Tinubu Bleep am
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by nrexzy: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

That's the idea... The "husband" might even be in on the scam! tongue

No b naija again?
Every way na way
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by okoloto: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Tinubu will do well. Managing lagos even though Lagos is rich without federal allocation and built lasting infrastructures shows he will turn naija economy from this shambles. before u guys come for my neck, I'm Ibo. shocked
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
grin LoL the husband can not enjoy D**gy in peace without seeing King Of Burdillion's Face. Someone needs to pay inconvenience fee.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by crossfm: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2021
big7:
She is meant to be abolished... Not chased out cos she's a forbidden something

You really made my day.I was just laughing like mad here.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
How can a married woman did such without her husband consent? the thing be like a planned things to cash out on tinubu anyway he can't miss a few millions
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Aklee4994(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
Y don’t will think differently that it’s a plan work from both of them..

Because I don’t believe the husband is just aware of the tattoos.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Youngsage: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
The future is femaleeee! grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by GitmoAuditors: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
Imagine someone's wife. You go dey dog your wife from back and you will be seeing Tinubu's tattoo. Chai.. cheesy

Your hubby should divorce you
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Mumu people everywhere, its becoming worrying
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin

Ret@dation made you believe that this whole stunt was real....whether you or your pathetic flatskull brothers like it or not, a Yoruba man will occupy the sit of the president 2023. Your wailing has only begun.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Bhol28: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
Format
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by favour32(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
Make una dey talk almost the same thing....you nor sure say the woman and the so-called husband plan am?
Dem wan cash out cool
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by big7: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
crossfm:

You really made my day.I was just laughing like mad here.

Enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Kentucky404: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
Weyreh

SSG

SCOPATUNMANA . STRATEGIC GAME
grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Aderr: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin
You are not thinking well. So, if you like a man you would take it easy if your woman tattoos the man's face and name on her naked back? Say for example, your wife tattoos nnamdi Kanu's face on her back, you will let her stay in the house?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Myself2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bloody liar.

Did you ever have a husband ?

You think Tinubu is a fool, he may be a criminal but never a fool and he won't fall for your desperate gimmick

Get ready for your final disappointment and prepare to lock your wounds from a failed local 419 stunt
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by dam4sam: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
Your husband is a real man,you are a disgrace to womanhood.

Please STOP using the word HUSBAND in relations to this LovePeddler!

She described the Man as her BABY's FATHER........ Not Husband, showing they are not married.

Now is the chance for the attention seeker to go and marry Tinubu, since the Harlot is so much in love with his Money him..
grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by bonnyhope: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin

Even if you like Tinubu, will you allow your wife to to do that?
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by fubsy: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
In my opinion, it is an irresponsible act to tattoo your body, much less that of Tinubu's picture on your body.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by dex4sure: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Baawaa:
Your husband is a real man,you are a disgrace to womanhood.
. she is a very foolish woman
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Goodybagyo1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
the future is transgendered
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by dam4sam: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Imagine someone's wife. E go dey dog your wife from back and you will be seeing Tinubu's tattoo. Chai.. cheesy

Your hubby should divorce you

They are not married, throwing her out of his crib already solved the problem.
Tinubu should bring her in, since that is her original plan grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Goldp5988(f): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
My dear go home no be course, u could have think about the consequences first.

I hate what I don't like.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Tinubu should make you his fourth wife
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by ihedioramma: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
[quote author=Jah1 post=100575188] Lady accuses her husband of kicking her out just because she tattooed Tinubu on her back..

You recall a woman who tattoo the great politician Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu face on her back ?.

Well their sis another breaking news about the woman. She came to her page on social media to cry out on how her husband chased her out of the house.

She cries out in her page recently claims that the tattoo she did on her back has caused havoc in her marriage and she was been sent out of the house.

Meanwhile, this breaking news has cause alot of controversy among Nigerians and has drop comment of different kind.

Wahala be like Bicycle!!! “My husband has chased me out of the house because of the Tattoo” - Nigerian Woman Who tattooed Tinubu’s face on her Back Cries out

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ApeJmouLLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwA9QQS_v5s

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyokunmiBabato1/status/1378798857056878594

https://mobile.Thats good go and marry him .
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by foreshore(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jah1:
 Lady accuses her husband of kicking her out just because she tattooed Tinubu on her back..

You recall a woman who tattoo the great politician Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu face on her back ?.

Well their sis another breaking news about the woman. She came to her page on social media to cry out on how her husband chased her out of the house.

She cries out in her page recently claims that the tattoo she did on her back has caused havoc in her marriage and she was been sent out of the house.

Meanwhile, this breaking news has cause alot of controversy among Nigerians and has drop comment of different kind.

Wahala be like Bicycle!!! “My husband has chased me out of the house because of the Tattoo” - Nigerian Woman Who tattooed Tinubu’s face on her Back Cries out

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ApeJmouLLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwA9QQS_v5s

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyokunmiBabato1/status/1378798857056878594

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyokunmiBabato1/status/1377224556876869639

This one dey look fro who go give her money
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by amazingspiderma: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
He said no, you said yes. Now you get you you deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security / MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.