Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" (67766 Views)

Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by IVORY2009(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Bobo Chicago grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by rita25(f): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
you sabi the script................. grin grin grin grin grin
15ssDRIVE:
Sometimes I find myself in situations,that Makes me feel very proud to be a Naija.

Imagine the movie....

Husband .... Oya draw JAGAban

Wife and ?

Husband.... after you get the tattoo done,I will send you out.

Wife and ??

Husband— Relax now,you want know too much ....

Wife ... I want know oh ......

Husband in a hush voice: we go knack Jagaban Agbako!!!

Wife ... hmmmmm you mean say !!! Baba go buy me house ...

Husband.... u don start oh,no worrries after 1 month Sanwo Olu go invites us and settle us.... second cash out ......

HahahhhhhjhhHhHhhjjHj

Yo palm game .... no means say you go win oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Gvnl(f): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Truthfully, this was the exact same thing that came to mind when I saw it.

They want public attention, then Mr Tinubu will have to come in the picture sooner or later and compensate the man with some cash.

Wahala for this country!

Madness don dey waka for road.
festacman:
Husband and wife had brainstorm session and came up with a fundraising idea: Tattoo Tinubu's face on your body. I will kick you out of the house. You will use social media to cry out to reach the big man to sympathetically load you with cash. Then, we will rent accommodation and do our marriage owambe. Gba be!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
Foolish woman. The man did the right thing. Let Tinubu give you all the money in the world for your stupidity. Why are some women so useless?
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Emmyfranko(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
You are a very foolish woman to have done that, infact what is this world turning into everyday. Good afternoon everyone.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Adakintroy: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Staged! They happen to frequent.

Maybe tinubu will call her afterwards and give her millions. Then she and her staged husband will share.

how does a married woman in Africa go ahead to tattoo another married man on her back without her husband permission.

Too much stupidity for it to be true.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Sijo01(f): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
What were you expecting madam.

Well, all this na format to cash out. Lets see if Tinubu go reason you
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by HRMK: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
get compensated with few millions by jagaban and ur hubby will be on his knees!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by vinceobe: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
This lady and her husband are crafty. They used goat to set trap. Now, the news will get to Asiwaju Tinubu and he will deep hand into his big pocket. Will this gamble work? Well, your guess is as good as mine. Oga and Madam, pls when the Naira starts floating in from the the bullion van, please do not forget yours sincerely.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by SavageResponse(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
This one is just an attention seeker
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by nnamdico82: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
come on woman, jagaban will give you husband and pekus
Jah1:
 Lady accuses her husband of kicking her out just because she tattooed Tinubu on her back..

You recall a woman who tattoo the great politician Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu face on her back ?.

Well their sis another breaking news about the woman. She came to her page on social media to cry out on how her husband chased her out of the house.

She cries out in her page recently claims that the tattoo she did on her back has caused havoc in her marriage and she was been sent out of the house.

Meanwhile, this breaking news has cause alot of controversy among Nigerians and has drop comment of different kind.

Wahala be like Bicycle!!! “My husband has chased me out of the house because of the Tattoo” - Nigerian Woman Who tattooed Tinubu’s face on her Back Cries out

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ApeJmouLLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwA9QQS_v5s

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyokunmiBabato1/status/1378798857056878594

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyokunmiBabato1/status/1377224556876869639
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by lkillbrokehoes: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
I won't only chase her, I will make sure she regrets it, she's very silly.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by yosmen: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
the date of birth for her back, na tinubu get am? coz wikipedia day confuse us
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by poeticsoldier(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Relax,he will call you back before 2023.When campaign starts in earnest and Tinubu paste your back on bill boards for the nation to see how popular he is and you become a star going topless from Sokoto to Zumgeru,from Anambra to igangan and money starts rolling in.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Reelmii: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
why she no tattoo her husband face for her body... na tinubu marry her?
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by NwaliE01: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
GOAT, GOATER, GOATEST. grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by nini007(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
That's strategy, Tinubu is coming for you soon.

Naija and sense!
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
No problem just move to Tinubu's house since you dont have common sense.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by cattylove7(f): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
u did not even use pic/ ur husband anyway all hope is not lost go n d laser 2 remove it ie if u can afford it www.cattylovesline.com
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by jrusky(m): 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Go marry Tinubu nah useless woman. So you are a married woman and still go ahead to tattoo another woman husband in your body?

Shameless fool. Go and marry Tinubu then.

I love that man action its only a stupid simp guy or a man that will be happy seen his woman or babe tattoo another man on her body.

I will not knly send you packing I will disgrace you till eternity.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by preshyusufu: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
your husband did well. MUMU
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by mechanics(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
She should have carried her husband along.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Goalnaldo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
You think Tinubu will donate his hard earned money to you? Well, he might if you were a Fulani. Tinubu that didn't give shishi to his region to mitigate against the loss from Fulani herdsmen disaster.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by robosky02(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
Indeed

Goat

Boater

Goatest

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by ScamHunter: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
Wise man
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Monday60655(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
I wish you best of luck on your hustling. They just used this strategy to try their luck and know if the family can get their own share from the bullion van man.
We know your strategy, best of luck once more.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by blowjob: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
UR HUSBAND THINK ,U ARE SICK grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kellibae:
Foolish woman grin
The woman is Yoruba and from the look of things her husband is Yoruba too.
But see how much he hates tinubu to the extent of throwing his wife out of the house.
But Yoruba here always says igbos are the ones hating tinubu.

Every right thinking human knows that tinubu is a disaster and a criminal too dangerous to be allowed become a president.
I pledge on sensible Nigerians from SE SS MB and some SW wey get sense not to allow Yoruba BMC put us into another hell they way they did with buhari.
Young lady, for making me smile today, may God bless you.

I love you for this beautiful comment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by samsongbemisola(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Everything was planned to get Tinubu to notice her n give her money. She tattooed his name to get his attention but that didn't work now she is playing victim card.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Babaken(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Go and meet Tinubu
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Babaken(m): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Go and meet Tinubu
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" by Polyglot7pointO: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jah1:
 Lady accuses her husband of kicking her out just because she tattooed Tinubu on her back..

You recall a woman who tattoo the great politician Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu face on her back ?.

Well their sis another breaking news about the woman. She came to her page on social media to cry out on how her husband chased her out of the house.

She cries out in her page recently claims that the tattoo she did on her back has caused havoc in her marriage and she was been sent out of the house.

Meanwhile, this breaking news has cause alot of controversy among Nigerians and has drop comment of different kind.

Wahala be like Bicycle!!! “My husband has chased me out of the house because of the Tattoo” - Nigerian Woman Who tattooed Tinubu’s face on her Back Cries out

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ApeJmouLLc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwA9QQS_v5s

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyokunmiBabato1/status/1378798857056878594

https://mobile.twitter.com/AyokunmiBabato1/status/1377224556876869639
shameless degenerate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.