Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Slept With My "Bestie"! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My "Bestie"! (61837 Views)

I Am In Love With My Bestie / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by CaveAdullam: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Happiboispot:
to

well your write up isn't making any sense here. no all bestie situation always end up the way you preview it. besides I have a bestie shes has never demand anything from me neither have I demand anything from her.

No exception to this case because both are matured adults and none is clinically disordered.

However, in your case, know this: men don't f^ck their male friends and women don't f^ck their female friends. Therefore, you're either a woman or she's a man.

On the other hand, she doesn't deem it fit to f^ck you because you're not what tingles the strings and causes waves of vibration in her p^ssy; other men are doing the work; no essence bothering you. Secondly, if both of you always meet almost every day there will be physical attachment leading to emotional bonding. So, if yours is over the internet: whatsapp, facebook, phone calls, definitely nothing really tangible will occur and of which your objection to my post becomes pointless!

Like it or not, bestie is a sham!

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by gbemishile: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
coolere ki l'aja n ba ekun se ka wole ka sere ka Jo sikisobolo am gonna do it all night long bestie am gonna blow ur head away ;Dere ki l'aja n ba ekun se ka wole ka sere ka Jo sikisobolo am gonna do it all night long bestie am gonna blow ur head away
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by mrdino(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:
A man and a woman can't be friends. There's no platonic friendship between both of them.

Women use it as a leverage to get what a man can provide. And men, like patient lions waiting behind the woods, will predate on her at the right time. This's simple biology.

To this rule, no exceptions between matured and normal adults. Respite is but for a while, because at the right time, place, ovulation, libido, all dresses will fly out!

However, men are naive, the reason why the friendzone lingers and they are interred inside it. Men think being friends will make women change their mind and offer them sex freely. And if he at the right time, he fails to launch his missile, he will continually sink deeper into the friend zone until the woman finally discard him. The friend zone is beneficial to the women because in most cases they received without opening their legs wide, while the male loses because women keep on with the harangue: bestie, we're just friends, platonic relationship, blah blah blah.

Whichever way, "bestie" is a scam, and both party will leverage upon the ignorance or attitude of the other: Men wants a taste of the cookie; women wants the materials.

Well said bro. Your comment sums it up.
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Papachulo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
Normal thing[b][/b]
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by rex444(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2021
I tell u
Spy360:

Correction...

as infants. Even kids these days above 7 no get joy.
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Burgerlomo: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
Prodigee:
How cat go see mouse, dey begin play with am? E no possible!

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
That’s usually the problem 1 person must catch feelings. If it’s not u it cud be the gal bt smtmes nobody catches feelings is Ure both in happy relationships.
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Munzy14(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

Op wan bObO himself.... cheesy
what is bobo? one of my yoruba frnd uses that when she talks atimes.
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Dminister(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
The same way I bleeped Binta during NYSC. We are from the State and because of that she was always calling my brother. When her boy friend comes around it is always my brother this and my brother that. I didn't know she was nursing the intention of fucking me until the day I was inside my room, she came in and just slept on my bed. I was like what is happening? She never slept on my bed before and that day was the first time. As a bad sharp Guy back then, I knew she was on her ovulation period and she needed the Cassava more than anything. Na small touch I just touched her she don wet no small. To cut it short no be small digging that day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by mariahAngel(f): 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Munzy14:

what is bobo? one of my yoruba frnd uses that when she talks atimes.

Nghogbu.

Op ghogbuga onwe ya chee na owu anyi...
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Munzy14(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
padi94:
My bestie, my bestie naso prick take enter nyash grin grin
lol....This bestie thing eeeh...cheesy

The issue is human develops feelings with time...Either soon or later...
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Munzy14(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

Nghogbu.
Op ghogbuga onwe ya chee na owu anyi...
ooooohh..
kedu?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by bamac(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
@Administration1 bestie isn't a scam, you only fell. I had a bestie back in university days. We were posted to same state and same local govt after nysc. There are times she sleeps over with me as her location is in the village. We had nothing together all through, she even got married before me.

It isn't a scam, you only couldn't control yourself.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by mariahAngel(f): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2021
Munzy14:

ooooohh..

kedu?

A di'm mma.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by NiklauseFred(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
Wahala for who no get bestie wey dey send nude grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Munzy14(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Wahala for who no get bestie wey dey send nude grin
This with the meme got me laughing..grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by ayenale1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
Na so people dey gum each other or nack magun(don't climb)in the name of awoof or bestie...
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Munzy14(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
mariahAngel:

A di'm mma.
Thank you.
welicome...cheesy
i nwekwara bestie?..
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by ibkonekt(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2021
bamac:
@Administration1 bestie isn't a scam, you only fell. I had a bestie back in university days. We were posted to same state and same local govt after nysc. There are times she sleeps over with me as her location is in the village. We had nothing together all through, she even got married before me.

It isn't a scam, you only couldn't control yourself.
Bestie is a scam. Even the bible said flee from fornication not resist. Not repel. I tell you..if you were "that your so called besties" type of man. She will sleep with you and you will take her. A woman can only be "bestie" with someone that doesnt appeal to her physically, mentally or sexually. The moment the so called bestie just cleans up and puts himself together bestie situation cannot hold, sexual tension will develop. The same way a girl can be unattractive to a guy and be a bestie, the moment she becomes sexy..bestie don end. This is majority of how things play out in life. If your situation is true that you were a desirable man and both of you didnt desire sex then you are probably the exception or you guys probably lied to each other.

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by mariahAngel(f): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2021
Munzy14:

welicome...cheesy

i nwekwara bestie?..

Errrrrrrrm...cheesy

Ndi enyi ka'm nwere grin
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Yoighaman(m): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
CaveAdullam:
A man and a woman can't be friends. There's no platonic friendship between both of them.

Women use it as a leverage to get what a man can provide. And men, like patient lions waiting behind the woods, will predate on her at the right time. This's simple biology.

To this rule, no exceptions between matured and normal adults. Respite is but for a while, because at the right time, place, ovulation, libido, all dresses will fly out!

However, men are naive, the reason why the friendzone lingers and they are interred inside it. Men think being friends will make women change their mind and offer them sex freely. And if he at the right time, he fails to launch his missile, he will continually sink deeper into the friend zone until the woman finally discard him. The friend zone is beneficial to the women because in most cases they received without opening their legs wide, while the male loses because women keep on with the harangue: bestie, we're just friends, platonic relationship, blah blah blah.

Whichever way, "bestie" is a scam, and both party will leverage upon the ignorance or attitude of the other: Men wants a taste of the cookie; women wants the materials.

Absolutely untrue. How can you say this? That a man and woman cannot be friends, what kind of thinking is that?

What you have written are your opinions, please stick to them and do not generalize.

I have a very close beautiful female friend and it never crossed my mind to sleep with her.

Infact, I played a very big role in her choice of a marriage partner.

The husband knows we are good friends and have not attempted to dissolve our friendship which spans over 10 years. Someone I didn't sleep with when she was single and available, is it after her marriage I will commit such an atrocity?

Keep healthy friendships be it with a male or female. They can positively impact your life.

...and lest I forget, we lived few houses away from each other, worked in the same organization, rode to work together everyday, hung out a lot and attended official functions in the company of each other.

I only reduced the closeness out of respect for her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by nagalee(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2021
GorillaApp:
Brb

Sexual infidelity begins with emotional infidelity.

When you begin to get close to a particular person and do several things in common, feelings grow and sparks begin to fly.

If you lock two sworn enemies in a room, before long, they will become friends and may even start bonking.. cool
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Adonisteve: 12:23am On Apr 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:

loud it sir, senior man.
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Emperor88(m): 12:23am On Apr 09, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
if my babe first get Male bestie,na the end of the relationship be that

No be only bestie issue...getting too close to an opposite sex is a no no...I nearly slept with my GF younger sister...Though my GF do not trust me but she trusted her sister.I liked her sister from the very day I set my eyes on her, she is always giving me that sexy look any time we make eye contacts but due to the fact that I'm dating her older sister I keep myself under check. I liked my girl but we were just not compatible, we were always having some issues, but her younger sister was always the antidote any time we see...We were very close because she was very free with me, I tried hard to take her has a sister too but the feelings we have for eachother was just too strong.
I actually hit the bull in the eye by pouring out my mind because I was fed up with her sister's attitude and she did not turn me down. We fixed a date to do the main thing, She came with her sister that very evening and when her sister was leaving she stayed behind. Her sister does not get bothered because she trust her though but she once suspected at point that her younger sister and I were always talking over the phone. She warned me jokingly then. Back to the day, she lay on my bed waiting for me to make the move but my conscience won't let me. We both lay on the bed for over 2 hrs with social distancing. After she got fed up she took her phone angrily and left. As from that very moment her altitude towards me changed but I thanked for that day that I was able to control my self.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Munzy14(m): 6:21am On Apr 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Errrrrrrrm...cheesy
Ndi enyi ka'm nwere grin
cheesy
mu ahukwanu nwaanyi na enwe hu bestie...lol
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by bamac(m): 6:32am On Apr 09, 2021
ibkonekt:

Bestie is a scam. Even the bible said flee from fornication not resist. Not repel

. I tell you..if you were "that your so called besties" type of man. She will sleep with you and you will take her. A woman can only be "bestie" with someone that doesnt appeal to her physically, mentally or sexually. The moment the so called bestie just cleans up and puts himself together bestie situation cannot hold, sexual tension will develop. The same way a girl can be unattractive to a guy and be a bestie, the moment she becomes sexy..bestie don end. This is majority of how things play out in life. If your situation is true that you were a desirable man and both of you didnt desire sex then you are probably the exception or you guys probably lied to each other.

First, the Bible you quoted, I really don't get the relevance with this discuss.

Furthermore, just like you have said, we don't find ourselves sexually attracted to each other, that's just the scenerio, we made it strictly friendship with no other thing attached. She also stayed with my fiancee back then while her own fiance also stayed with me for more than two weeks too.

Many here actually are of the opinion that it is only when the woman is not sexually attracted to the lady is when nothing will happen. Don't forget, blood flows in the man too, he can as well push for it and then things will happen... It is both ways.
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Munzy14(m): 6:32am On Apr 09, 2021
Emperor88:

No be only bestie issue...getting too close to an opposite sex is a no no...I nearly slept with my GF younger sister...Though my GF do not trust me but she trusted her sister.I liked her sister from the very day I set my eyes on her, she is always giving me that sexy look any time we make eye contacts but due to the fact that I'm dating her older sister I keep myself under check. I liked my girl but we were just not compatible, we were always having some issues, but her younger sister was always the antidote any time we see...We were very close because she was very free with me, I tried hard to take her has a sister too but the feelings we have for eachother was just too strong.
I actually hit the bull in the eye by pouring out my mind because I was fed up with her sister's attitude and she did not turn me down. We fixed a date to do the main thing, She came with her sister that very evening and when her sister was leaving she stayed behind. Her sister does not get bothered because she trust her though but she once suspected at point that her younger sister and I were always talking over the phone. She warned me jokingly then. Back to the day, she lay on my bed waiting for me to make the move but my conscience won't let me. We both lay on the bed for over 2 hrs with social distancing. After she got fed up she took her phone angrily and left. As from that very moment her altitude towards me changed but I thanked for that day that I was able to control my self.
hehehe your story strong...how do you guys feel cool being on same bed with your woman's young sister?

I love respect and values, and it's reciprocal.

Their should be boundaries na.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by CaveAdullam: 6:50am On Apr 09, 2021
Yoighaman:

Absolutely untrue. How can you say this? That a man and woman cannot be friends, what kind of thinking is that?

What you have written are your opinions, please stick to them and do not generalize.

I have a very close beautiful female friend and it never crossed my mind to sleep with her.

Infact, I played a very big role in her choice of a marriage partner.

The husband knows we are good friends and have not attempted to dissolve our friendship which spans over 10 years. Someone I didn't sleep with when she was single and available, is it after her marriage I will commit such an atrocity?

Keep healthy friendships be it with a male or female. They can positively impact your life.

...and lest I forget, we lived few houses away from each other, worked in the same organization, rode to work together everyday, hung out a lot and attended official functions in the company of each other.

I only reduced the closeness out of respect for her marriage.

So, >10 years "platonic friendship", neither you nor her develop feelings for each other, and with all the physical bonding and proximity? Congratulations!

@First bolded, you were blinded by the illusion of the friend zone. Yeah! That's women greatest game: To receive without giving or the "scope insensitivity".

@ Seconded bolded, you proved my point.

No time to shalaye, I would have decipher such plausible comment of yours.

Like it or not, the bestie union is a scam!

Once again, congratulations for a successful platonic relationship.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Mycoin(m): 7:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Happiboispot:
to

well your write up isn't making any sense here. no all bestie situation always end up the way you preview it. besides I have a bestie shes has never demand anything from me neither have I demand anything from her.

she's not your bestie, she's your cousin sister
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Mycoin(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2021
Obc1234:
I have a bestie that I haven't touched for 4 years now and I don't think I can do that later
Nwanne since my jss 3
Bestie is not a crime or whatever having a female tight friend is very good even you are a kind of person that can hold himself

Hold himself
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Mycoin(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:

No exception to this case because both are matured adults and none is clinically disordered.

However, in your case, know this: men don't f^ck their male friends and women don't f^ck their female friends. Therefore, you're either a woman or she's a man.

On the other hand, she doesn't deem it fit to f^ck you because you're not what tingles the strings and causes waves of vibration in her p^ssy; other men are doing the work; no essence bothering you. Secondly, if both of you always meet almost every day there will be physical attachment leading to emotional bonding. So, if yours is over the internet: whatsapp, facebook, phone calls, definitely nothing really tangible will occur and of which your objection to my post becomes pointless!

Like it or not, bestie is a sham!

Thanks.

Bros oil dey your head jaré
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Emperor88(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Munzy14:

hehehe your story strong...how do you guys feel cool being on same bed with your woman's young sister?

I love respect and values, and it's reciprocal.

Their should be boundaries na.
The bestie of a thing na....we were very close from day one. I have to keep controlling my self but the closer we become, the more feelings developed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.