Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Slept With My "Bestie"! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My "Bestie"! (62576 Views)

My Bestie And I Are Fighting Because I’m Sleeping With Her Father- Slay Queenu / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by ITbomb(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2021
GorillaApp:
Brb

If you lock two sworn enemies in a room, before long, they will become friends and may even start bonking.. cool
Lock me and Ishilove for 1 year, nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by firstbornson(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2021
Khd95:
Na women dey carry this bestie thing for head, and most men play along hoping they hit the cookie jar soon

I remembered back in school, there was this tall black beautiful hausa/Yoruba babe then, we were really close, she had a boyfriend and she was staying with him, and me wanting no commitment at that time was free with her, at some point she wanted to get a room close to school because of high cost of transportation from her boyfriend's place to school, so I helped her secured an apartment in my student area compound, she was very happy, she started moving around with me, telling everyone I am her bestie, sitting on my legs, making sexual eye contacts with me, giving me that knowing look, if she doesn't see me, she is not comfortable,if she sees me with other girls, I will receive some sullen attitude from her till,until I whine her head and inform her those girls are just friends and nothing else, she practically told me she wants to Bleep me or atleast since I don't wanna date, I actually wanted to Bleep her and be fucking her, cos I felt if I don't know her boyfriend,she's single to me cheesy

Meanwhile she told her boyfriend about her school bestie who helped her secured an apartment, explained some topics to her, made it fun at school for her etc etc, at few times we made out, kissing sucking and all that, but there was no penetration

As luck will have it, the boyfriend visited her one day and met me, the guy had so much respect and love for me, for helping her babe in school, while the three of us were seated and gisting, guilty conscience wan finish me, but this babe acted like nothing was wrong, omo I fear women that day, the boyfriend insisted he must 'flex' me that day, that he heard lots of beautiful things about me, and he wants to appreciate me for that, he promised me that if I ever wanted to visit his place(his own house) anytime I should feel free

Brethren, that day the boyfriend visited, this girl went out to get drunk with the intention of carrying out what she had always wanted, at this point, I sleep in her room sometimes, and we haven't bleeped, she made the moves my sitting on my legs while I was laying on her bed pressing my phone, she wore a bump short, prick na bastard, small time the idiot prick don gather muscle, she moved her hands to my chest and started dry humping me in a cow girl style, I could take it anymore, I lifted her up a bit and worked her inner core real good with my fingers, she was soaked, she hurriedly undid my flap and brought my dicc out, she was about sitting fully on my dicc when my mind flashed back to his boyfriend,I would have bleeped her head out that night, but I felt I was breaking the bro code, I just met the boyfriend today, and he's a nice guy, it wouldnt be nice to sleep with his girl even tho my body wants to

I took excuse from her to get condom from my room, enter the bathroom washed up and and slept in my room without returning to hers, the following morning, the kind of evil look this girl gave me, for weeks she avoided me like l had a contagious disease, she doesn't even want to hear my voice or see my face, I knew I had lost the friendship i had with her, I don't know if I did right by not fucking her cos till today this girl never still forgive me and I have lost contact with the boyfriend

Bestie na scam

Lies!

At that point, you won't remember her boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by GorillaApp(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2021
ITbomb:

You will best of friends at least.
Let me call Falseprophet1 to come and look into the matter and tell me what he sees
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Gudlite: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2021
Administration1:

cc:Rocktation, farano

My Brother,you see that Besti,you have bonded with her more than your wife.

It may sound stupid but i will advice you to find a way and let your wife know what has happened and pray well,if not,

when the pressure from marriage will come,you will see yourself back in her hands and she will become a side chick if not married by then,

The possibility that both of you will start consoling one another(still sleeping together) from the pressure from marriage when she gets married is 98%

Your life will be turned upside down trying to cover it from your wife.

The earlier you face and address it,the better for you and your marriage

Devil is a strategist ,he knows how to go ahead of people to steal,kill and destroy what will make them great,happy etc before they arrived there.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by emonis88: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

Man wey sabi..

Quite unhypocritical like some forming brand new righteousness..
This brand new righteousness, seh e pass penticostal church own? just asking o!
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by emonis88: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

The guy gbola go big well well. cheesy
So as a lady u don work out d whole equation weh Dey d matter come give answer. But on d flip side I just wan ask u, as a lady does size really matter? or d man's skill in da ozer room?
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2021
emonis88:

So as a lady u don work out d whole equation weh Dey d matter come give answer. But on d flip side I just wan ask u, as a lady does size really matter? or d man's skill in da ozer room?

Size and bedmatic skills matters. You can have a big diick and not know how to thrust and whine that waist wella. You may also have a small diick and it may be too short to hit the centre of gravity wella. I hope you copy?

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by luminouz(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Size and bedmatic skills matters. You can have a big diick and not know how to thrust and whine that waist wella. You may also have a small diick and it may be too short to hit the centre of gravity wella. I hope you copy?

So I guess an average dick with some skills is best? grin

You can't have the best of both worldsou know wink
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2021
luminouz:

So I guess an average dick with some skills is best? grin

You can't have the best of both worldsou know wink

You are right. An average diick with many skills, not some. If the diick is curved, matter don finish be that.
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by luminouz(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are right. An average diick with many skills, not some. If the diick is curved, matter don finish be that.
Lmaoooo

Been hearing good reviews on curved diicks but the angle of curve do matter. Upwards is better than sideways?
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by DedeNkem: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2021
When you see a successful (rare) opposite sex besties, it is because the girl stopped it from going beyond that.
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaoooo

Been hearing good reviews on curved diicks but the angle of curve do matter. Upwards is better than sideways?

Yes. Upwards is better. Can't you imagine it? It hits and bursts the akpa amu better. Chai. Na that one dey bring flood come outside after some minutes of stroking hard. Abeg, no spoil me.

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by luminouz(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. Upwards is better. Can't you imagine it? It hits and bursts the akpa amu better. Chai. Na that one dey bring flood come outside after some minutes of stroking hard. Abeg, no spoil me.

Lmaoooo...

You are already spoilt biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Armani79(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
How come no one is asking how she got on his bed in the first place.
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by FalseProphet1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
GorillaApp:

You will best of friends at least.
Let me call Falseprophet1 to come and look into the matter and tell me what he sees
I see him impregnating ishilove before this year runs out. This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by mariahAngel(f): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Munzy14:

cheesy

mu ahukwanu nwaanyi na enwe hu bestie...lol

grin

I ma onye ahu n'eme ihe ochi aha egwuregwu ya wu comedian_sirone?
Asusu Igbo ya owu olu ndi ebee?
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Munzy14(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin

I ma onye ahu n'eme ihe ochi aha egwuregwu ya wu comedian_sirone?
Asusu Igbo ya owu olu ndi ebee?
I just checked his page...I couldn't tell...he uses more of pidgin..unlike one aba guy..Insidelife411...who uses mainly Igbo...

Even skiibo uses mbaise dialect..
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Munzy14(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
Emperor88:

The bestie of a thing na....we were very close from day one. I have to keep controlling my self but the closer we become, the more feelings developed.
Bestie is Whiteman way...and never an african thing..It can't work here..one party must bring in feelings.
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by GorillaApp(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I see him impregnating ishilove before this year runs out. This I have seen.
My prophet has spoken. Once again, you have seen well.

ITbomb and ishilove. Take note!!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by mariahAngel(f): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
Munzy14:

I just checked his page...I couldn't tell...he uses more of pidgin..unlike one aba guy..Insidelife411...who uses mainly Igbo...
Ok. Thanks.

Even skiibo uses mbaise dialect..

I'll check him out.
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Munzy14(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
mariahAngel:
Ok. Thanks.

I'll check him out.
ok

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Prettylima(f): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee you unblocking her once the thirst for her puna comes..
I foresee you banging her roughly
I foresee you giving her the wheel Barrow style
O foresee her getting pregnant

This I have seen
ride on sir
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Prettylima(f): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
I have like 3 bestie and theres noting of such
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by emonis88: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Proff thanks for educating me, e good to hear from d horses mouth, I il put it into practice ma!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Danhumprey: 2:50am On Apr 10, 2021
ITbomb:

Mumu! grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by ImpactCrater: 3:06am On Apr 10, 2021
Administration1:

cc:Rocktation, farano

So many men live in denial of the fact that the male specie is the 'irrational romantic' specie while the female is the calculative and rational specie when it comes to sexual contact.
Women only go into relationships that clearly outline the benefits they desire, otherwise, she wont touch you with a 10ft pole but we men, are the emotional ones who develop feelings without any clear benefits - but some men will dispute this truth, especially simpsons.
I assure you the so called Amanda had been planning to fvck you, otherwise it would never have happened.
So you did not make any mistake. You simply fell victim to a well orchestrated scheme to fvck you. Hence, you got fvcked. not your fault, buddy.
Just open your eyes and think back, you would see the signs that Amanda has been trying to fvck you, which you ignored out of best endeavour.
I bet my left ball on this claim, braa.
so move on and make sure you don't get strategically raped by a woman... watch out for all clues and avoid traps.
Good luck and fortune, braaza!!

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
emonis88:

This brand new righteousness, seh e pass penticostal church own? just asking o!
Believers on Sunday, Sinners the day after..

God can not be mocked sha...
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by emonis88: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

Believers on Sunday, Sinners the day after..

God can not be mocked sha...
hmmmm! this one carry plenty talk put am into few words. surely The Almighty can never be mocked. serious! I feel u. But the flesh is surely a hard one to control, dats y I no wan be pastor or do brother o! so I go know say I fit jive.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by Slimsly100(f): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
Administration1:

Isn't it too early to be high on wine?

But he's saying the truth na. The probability of it happening is very high oga
Re: I Slept With My "Bestie"! by KingClown(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.