Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? (28285 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by BigDawsNet: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
englishmart:
There's no amount of love that will permit me to marry a woman that is 2-hours older than me. Women naturally grow older and weaker at a higher pace than men. Marrying someone older, as time goes on she might be mistaken for your mother. My future wife must be at least 10 years younger so that when I'll be 90, she'll be at most 70
Except for green card.
#bantilosha

What's special abt greencard shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by 260vibesdotcom(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by ufotty2001: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by smartasuen(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2021
I thought I could till early dis year.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by nymphomaniac(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
There's no amount of love that will permit me to marry a woman that is 2-hours older than me. Women naturally grow older and weaker at a higher pace than men. Marrying someone older, as time goes on she might be mistaken for your mother. My future wife must be at least 10 years younger so that when I'll be 90, she'll be at most 70
Except for green card.
#bantilosha
your opinion, your choice. When love and compatibility is there, age doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Dagger111(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2021
Why nt, if her kpekus is still juicy.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by CursedNsukka: 9:58am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
Except for green card.
#bantilosha
Looks like you're still a teenager, marry someone you're 20 years older than so u can die out and she will will blow your wealth while been fvcked by a younger dude grin wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Onyi22(f): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2021
Everyday woman matter, na wa ooo

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by sam564: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2021
y not? as far as the kpenkus is still tight and watering not forgeting the full carataristics of a wife material......

I meeeuuuvvveee
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by whippersnapper(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2021
I like dem older. because when I'm old and i can't perform again my wife will not go and cheat on me. na the future person go think of. Ever wondered why macron married his secondary school teacher

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by setobaba: 9:59am On Jul 27, 2021
MrSamsung:
Nigerian men that act and think this way(like you) are unsmart and foolish.

I bet you, you are like one of those in thier 30's that is dating a girl in her teens or 20's and undergraduate.

Probably even being the one sponsoring her schooling, while she is yet not matured, fvcking and enjoying her fellow young men for free, old men for money, thereafter she will retired not just to herself but to you--- her old mumu sad. Worst case scenario: she might not even marry you at the end of the day. Money, investment and time wasted. cheesy
Even if such a girl will still be with you at this time, her career path is not yet defined. Non independent financially. Do you know what that entails?

OR let say you as a man meet your age mate who is matured, graduate or not, but one who's career or business or handwork is defined, has overcome her youthful exuberance, experience, etc. but you refuse to marry her, rather going after a girl below or far below your age who doesn't possess any of the aforementioned qualities.
After you will come to Nairaland fp asking what women have to offer or bring to the table angry
My question to you is what do you really want
Calm down na
Your response and reaction to the Op question, makes it looks like you already married to someone older than you, probably you regretting it or frustrated naturally this morning. Op said what’s your perspectives towards the question, this shouldn’t pass a Yes or No as answer.

Be calming down ooooo, ans for me It’s a no for me I can date but can’t marry a lady older than me.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Issues2(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2021
MrSamsung:

I bet you, you are like one of those in thier 30's that is dating a girl in her teens or 20's and undergraduate.

Probably even being the one sponsoring her schooling, while she is yet not matured, fvcking and enjoying her fellow young men for free, old men for money, thereafter she will retired not just to herself but to you--- her old mumu sad. Worst case scenario: she might not even marry you at the end of the day. Money, investment and time wasted. cheesy
Even if such a girl will still be with you at this time, her career path is not yet defined. Non independent financially. Do you know what that entails?

OR let say you as a man meet your age mate who is matured, graduate or not, but one who's career or business or handwork is defined, has overcome her youthful exuberance, experience, etc. but you refuse to marry her, rather going after a girl below or far below your age who doesn't possess any of the aforementioned qualities.
After you will come to Nairaland fp asking what women have to offer or bring to the table angry
Hahahaha confused people everywhere �
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by sammirano: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2021
angry angry angry. Me wey don set age limit for woman wey i wan marry between 20 - 25. women becomes more troublesome as they grow older. So I will enjoy the smoothness for sometime

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by OKOATA(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
So the woman you married younger won't she grow old too. So if she grows old you will marry a much younger wif?. Except you are Alafin of OYO or you are rich to marry someone younger, once you are old forget it Mr.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by sam564: 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
Except for green card.
#bantilosha
u mean 20yrs older than her den
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by ghidhehorn(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
From experience I will advice no sensible man to do that in Nigeria.... I'm a living withness .

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Glink2018(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Nothing wrong with marrying a lady that is older than me as far as she allows us to work as friends and not as my elder sister...and she possesses good qualities and values

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Miminana(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2021
When its time for me to marry, I plan on marrying an older lady. All dem older women I've dated were wonderful and super caring. I don't see myself marrying no young girl. An again, I like dem Latino and imma be marrying one.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Elsueno: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
Except for green card.
#bantilosha

Yap....but 5 years is the max, any higher, am pretty sure my parents go complain.But remember, when u love someone, all their imperfections will seem perfect in ur eyes.........Age is just a number sha as dey say.....Also any girl under 22, seems like a little kid to me

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by tifany89(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2021
MrSamsung:

You didn't make any sense. While not all young girls are like that but from your submission, you also trying to say marrying an older lady is akin to marrying a retired olosho, since she must have done all those things you are accusing the younger ladies of doing. There are young girls that are working and focused and ready to start a family so if that is his choice then good. There are also older ladies that can't boast of any sense of responsibility and are not fit to be a wife. So it's not about age but individual tendencies.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by federal9: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2021
If the emotions between you two are strong, then I see no reason why you should not marry her. Age is just a number.

What you need is a successor and nothing else.

As long as my wife has given me a successor, a male, and a female, I am okay.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by setobaba: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Miminana:
When its time for me to marry, I plan on marrying an older lady. All dem older women I've dated were wonderful and super caring. I don't see myself marrying no young girl. An again, I like dem Latino and imma be marrying one.
They are caring lol?? It won’t be the same when you married to them, don’t fall for it

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Ekugbeh(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Sure, my lady is older

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by clarkmos15(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2021
E get one wey I dey follow chat/video call for California
I fit Marry am if possible

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by yassinattah(m): 10:05am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
Except for green card.
#bantilosha
Baba don conclude say him go clock 90 b4 him die.
What a suit sayer
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by MrHighSea: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Trophy wife.
Nah
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by HEAVEN4444: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2021
no. an older woman is spiritual aberration. it means you re destroyed. your soul is in sheol but you are still walking. the walking dead. you no see french president with older wife ? now the guy dey collect slap everywhere he go lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by onifadeo(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2021
I did married someone older than me, trust me she will try to be the boss and you have to put your fit on the ground. You need to be at the forefront yur heart should be in the boot so you can plan ahead. Any loopholes will be your fault, success will be her glory.
Life it's friendly but please be smart

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Blacknote: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Romanoff(f): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2021
With all the positive comments I'm seeing on Front page, so who are those who call older women "evening newspaper" on his forum?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Oyin2212(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2021
No

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Get Married With Someone They Saw "Red Flags" / What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.