Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,884 members, 7,956,333 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? (28917 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Habeyy(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2021
MYHUBBY:

date older lady for once, you won't want to fall in love with all this disguise olosho calling themselves your gf

all these ladies that their pussy had been cut to the back

I wanna say u are somewhat right on this

To share some thoughts with you

My experience and exposure in life has thought me some lessons ..bitter/sweet I must say

What I thought I like,loved or good for me in my younger years wasn't really what I should be chasing then
In essence,my thoughts at 25 even after university wasn't the same now
Failed relationship,no clear path and largely undecided about life
My best relationship then compared to what i have now can at best be described as draining,misplaced priorities

Older girls or agemates have experienced life
The truth is some have experienced failures and moved and learned from it..they never want to fail again

As oppose to some young girls of nowadays that thinks dating yahoo boy is an occupation and having iPhone 12 is equivalent to first class honours

Date a girl who's path to life is not yet define at your peril

May we not regret our choices

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by ajilegend(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2021
chatinent:
No.

If she lied to me and I discover it after marriage, I'll divorce.

It's fornication to me.

How age become fornication o as I no understand. Little enlightenment will do here.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by tunapawizzy: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Weytin u wan use her age do abeg
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by ogbuefi677(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
Marrying a woman older than u us the most wisest thing a man can do they ten to be experience, wise they can build a man from nothing to something most great men today are married to their agemate or women older than them. U see those ones from 23 down world if u are a man marry to those ones u signing your death warrant prayer wise no, financial support no, brain wise no, cheating 100% lying 100% nagging 100% blood suckers 100%
Meihn niggah grin
You is saying nothing but the truth man

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by OKOATA(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Oga we are talking about in Marriage. It's forever and ever!

Not a hit and run affair.
In marriage it's even worse bro. Date a younger girl for marriage and she will still boss you if you can't up your game. A young wife of 25 gets married to a simp. If she ups her game ahead of the husband she will boss him.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Ogbeniomo: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2021
whippersnapper:
I like dem older. because when I'm old and i can't perform again my wife will not go and cheat on you. na the future person go think of. Ever wondered why macron married his secondary school teacher
can somebody give him mic please, if you go marry very very younger woman than you are Hmmmmm, 75% of men that did it just did for youth outside there My nebo who did it just recently de hear the scores now, the young lady told the husband said: papa lk. go retirement your time don pass just after 15 yrs, she made it clear to him that boys have taking the mantle of leadership in her (NTANTA) I'm saying what i witness as a case, presented by the husband himself in a village general meeting 2019, infact if u married a such young woman with bad character it means that there's nothing concerns you with longlife and happiness, true talk.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by dododawa1: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2021
Matualy men can't speak like this OP KID.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Viicfuntop(f): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2021
MrSamsung:
Nigerian men that act and think this way(like you) are unsmart and foolish.

I bet you, you are like one of those in thier 30's that is dating a girl in her teens or 20's and undergraduate.

Probably even being the one sponsoring her schooling, while she is yet not matured, fvcking and enjoying her fellow young men for free, old men for money, thereafter she will retired not just to herself but to you--- her old mumu sad. Worst case scenario: she might not even marry you at the end of the day. Money, investment and time wasted. cheesy
Even if such a girl will still be with you at this time, her career path is not yet defined. Non independent financially. Do you know what that entails?

OR let say you as a man meet your age mate who is matured, graduate or not, but one who's career or business or handwork is defined, has overcome her youthful exuberance, experience, etc. but you refuse to marry her, rather going after a girl below or far below your age who doesn't possess any of the aforementioned qualities.
After you will come to Nairaland fp asking what women have to offer or bring to the table angry
My question to you is what do you really want

I don’t see them as unsmart. Like he said up there, it’s perspective. I just find it weird when I hear Nigerian men’s preference for “babies”. Only in Nigeria you will see a 36 year old man dating a 20 year old. Personally, I can’t date someone that is more than 3 years older.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by joegigs(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
Work on your self-esteem, bro.
You must be joking !! But on a very good day you will understand.. Las las every Lady ain't the same, on both sides there are good and bad
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Burgerlomo: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2021
CAPITAL "NO"

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by 9zcollins(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Age is just a number.... Supposing she's character worthy and respectful, we're good to go .... As a matter of fact, I'm looking for an advanced lady to marry... I'm just 29yrs
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by LONIC: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2021
yassinattah:

Baba don conclude say him go clock 90 b4 him die.
What a suit sayer

soothsayer
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by ogbuefi677(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

young girls are younger, hotter and more attractive sexually. I want a young hot girl that's hot even if she has a few behavioral flaws that aren't deal breakers.... than marrying an old hag with sagging books and all I hv to deal with is liabilities.....
Many men are currently living in hell on earth cos of those things you dismissed as behavioural flaws and would prefer to marry a calm,uglywoman of their mother's age if given d chance to rewind.
Know why men always die early why women live to a ripe old age?
Lots of men who have alcohol addiction started from using it to run away from troublesome wives
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by LutanFyah: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
There is nothing wrong with marrying a woman who is older than yourself so long as you both are in-love and in agreement
Love is a fleeting and ephemeral emotion. No sane man makes a lifetime decision because of some feelings.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Indispensable85(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2021
How many times are we going to have this topic here?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by LutanFyah: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2021
MrSamsung:
Nigerian men that act and think this way(like you) are unsmart and foolish.

I bet you, you are like one of those in thier 30's that is dating a girl in her teens or 20's and undergraduate.

Probably even being the one sponsoring her schooling, while she is yet not matured, fvcking and enjoying her fellow young men for free, old men for money, thereafter she will retired not just to herself but to you--- her old mumu sad. Worst case scenario: she might not even marry you at the end of the day. Money, investment and time wasted. cheesy
Even if such a girl will still be with you at this time, her career path is not yet defined. Non independent financially. Do you know what that entails?

OR let say you as a man meet your age mate who is matured, graduate or not, but one who's career or business or handwork is defined, has overcome her youthful exuberance, experience, etc. but you refuse to marry her, rather going after a girl below or far below your age who doesn't possess any of the aforementioned qualities.
After you will come to Nairaland fp asking what women have to offer or bring to the table angry
My question to you is what do you really want
It's very obvious from your response that you married some used up old lady.

Take heart Bro, not everyone will marry their granny because she is "matured,graduate or not,but whose career or business or hardwork is defined, has overcome her youthful exuberance, experience, etc."

We all know that misery loves company but don't drag youngsters into your abyss.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by professore(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2021
I prefer very young woman. However if in love, I can still marry older woman. In both cases, I most be sure of your decency.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Looks like you're still a teenager, marry someone you're 20 years older than so u can die out and she will will blow your wealth while been fvcked by a younger dude grin wink
op na mumu. U wan marry at 40+?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by LutanFyah: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Viicfuntop:

I don’t see them as unsmart. Like he said up there, it’s perspective. I just find it weird when I hear Nigerian men’s preference for “babies”. Only in Nigeria you will see a 36 year old man dating a 20 year old. Personally, I can’t date someone that is more than 3 years older.
What is wrong in a man dating an adult?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Lionati: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
It's neither about right nor wrong. It's about perspective.

#bantilosha
you are a Mumu man!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by gentleibraheem(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2021
If she is not, Then she is not Even an Option
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
There's no amount of love that will permit me to marry a woman that is 2-hours older than me. Women naturally grow older and weaker at a higher pace than men. Marrying someone older, as time goes on she might be mistaken for your mother. My future wife must be at least 10 years younger so that when I'll be 90, she'll be at most 70
Except for green card.
#bantilosha

Nigerians we take pride in age which has NOTHING to do with the how well a marriage will go.

I can i only range range to at most give years
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Johel(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2021
englishmart:
There's no amount of love that will permit me to marry a woman that is 2-hours older than me. Women naturally grow older and weaker at a higher pace than men. Marrying someone older, as time goes on she might be mistaken for your mother. My future wife must be at least 10 years younger so that when I'll be 90, she'll be at most 70
Except for green card.
#bantilosha

Typical Nigerian mentality...I can marry a woman that's 29 years older sef,...True love conquers all.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by LaJoe2: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
If shes a true Christian, yes.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Rashord007(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
For me I can't marry Older woman for House
But
I love fucking older woman a lot i don't mind maybe 27-39 I love it
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Viicfuntop(f): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
LutanFyah:
What is wrong in a man dating an adult?

Like I said it’s preference.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Childish sentiment, I thought it was about carrying a woman that weighs more than you.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Taylordedon(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
I cannot marry a lady ayam 10 years older than, never !! It's either we are age mates or she is my senior.. As am getting older she is equally getting older...

No be much ,she can't be glowing while am old

"safety first"

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by mccoyelectric: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hell no abeg I love fresh blood
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by DanielAlhassan(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
chatinent:
No.

If she lied to me and I discover it after marriage, I'll divorce.

It's fornication to me.
try and take your drugs early before commenting
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by Samzzy94(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
I am currently in a relationship with a lady that is older than me with three years plus, and to be sincere without being sentimental, she gives me respect much more than all other younger ladies I have dated..
She is so plain and doesn't have time for games and cheating, always straight to the point, which I really admire about her. Yeah I know she sometimes want to act like a mother to me which I understand, and I always let her understand that I can take care of myself. Even when we quarrel and I tell her it's enough, she knows it's enough and she doesn't say anything further. If it is beauty, she has an ageless beauty, even younger ladies can't stand close to her in terms of that.
We intend to get married this year, or latest early next year. So guys don't let talks about age let you make a wrong choice and deny you the chance of a happy marriage.

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? by MYHUBBY: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Habeyy:

I wanna say u are somewhat right on this

To share some thoughts with you

My experience and exposure in life has thought me some lessons ..bitter/sweet I must say

What I thought I like,loved or good for me in my younger years wasn't really what I should be chasing then
In essence,my thoughts at 25 even after university wasn't the same now
Failed relationship,no clear path and largely undecided about life
My best relationship then compared to what i have now can at best be described as draining,misplaced priorities

Older girls or agemates have experienced life
The truth is some have experienced failures and moved and learned from it..they never want to fail again

As oppose to some young girls of nowadays that thinks dating yahoo boy is an occupation and having iPhone 12 is equivalent to first class honours

Date a girl who's path to life is not yet define at your peril

May we not regret our choices

you've experience truly

all these young generation of ladies open you to danger, some of them might fúcking a Yahoo boy who must have used something in your their body hence caused setback for their bf

all these young generation of ladies are the most difficult to manage

I plan dating just a lady all my life but they made me date 20 ladies, from saying it's over to another funny character to flimsy excuses whereas I only had a date with two older ladies, one reconcile with her ex while I got married to another one after 6years of sincere and committed courtship

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams / Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.