Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave (77502 Views)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by NobleDeSage001: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Hmmmm
"food for thought "

Girls that bear Onyinyechi not Onyinye oo are wonderful.....
Operation search for Onyinyechi will begin soon

We need to conduct a social experiment to validate this hypothesis.
More guys have come forward to state their positive and favourable experience with girls who answer Onyinyechi.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by egemgeo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
You'd know there's a big problem when a man is feeling particularly grateful that his partner actually loves him for who he is and not what he has.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by NobleDeSage001: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It seems you didnt even progress grin

How can you be stuck in the same thing, 2 girls came and saw the same situation. You dey try ooh grin

I am not sure what you consider as 'making progress'.
I was barely surviving then though, I still made progress in different dimensions.
Today, the story is completely different.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
HalpyBee:
Here to read comments.

Same here

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Itzurboi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It seems you didnt even progress grin

How can you be stuck in the same thing, 2 girls came and saw the same situation. You dey try ooh grin
you are a wicked somebori...
lemme see how you will enter heaven..
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
annyz:

Test her to sell that phone and get lower type, while the proceed would be used for you to start up menial business for now.

If she do then let us know.

Hoping u are not fake Just asking

What sort of stupid advice is this? Is she in his life for him alone? She should sell her phone? You deserve a slap. Honestly.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by divineappo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2021
Many fat girls are loyal

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by annyz: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

What sort of stupid advice is this? Is she in his life for him alone? She should sell her phone? You deserve a slap. Honestly.

U deserved the worst slap honestly to reset your brain of a simp.

Marriage this days is full of pretence so a girl that closed late from work and coming to sleep over in her man's house is now news and she should now be celebrated?

Are you blind to see their picture that the man owns a phone shop and probably bought the phone for her.

Why not slap God for asking Abraham to sacrifice his only son Isaac to test his faithfulness

I pity you and people of your sort who only look but cannot see.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by annyz: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are blind and I pity you SIMP.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
israel90:
Stop deceiving yursef love no dey Nigeria girls heart
for a woman to red eye you or cut off you betrayed her a 1000 times, you stole, you cheated finish everything else we can manage but those 3 they affect the whole thing
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by jikaseo(f): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
solasoulmusic:
for a woman to red eye you or cut off you betrayed her a 1000 times, you stole, you cheated finish everything else we can manage but those 3 they affect the whole thing
You young women just come out here to generalize, women this, women that... Just speak for yourself and stop this your hssty generalizations. 75% of young girls don't know what love is, they're all after material things.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by chatinent: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
Go and hustle abeg.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Youngpo413: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
A ride or die. cool

But posting it out here is very unnecessary. Well, what will people not do to garner attention and likes? I hope he willl still be loyal when the money finally arrives. That gender is quick to forget who was there for them when the chips were down.
you are very correct,ladies are not to be trusted that's why no sane man should take them serious....nice one bro...

2 Likes

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Youngpo413: 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
zuby4real10:

I agree with you. Naija girl can stay with a broke man only because she didn't get a better one. Did another rich dude toast her and she said No.
lol

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Youngpo413: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
Cutestboy:
Great couples..... Hope when u okay or rich
remember all this. spend quality money on her
this type of girl is very few..... am still finding beautiful girl that would be like this woman.
"beautiful"? Looking a beautiful faithful girl is finding a needle in a haystack....a real herculean task.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Victoria938(f): 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Some , after sticking with them through thick and thin , they will still end up dumping the lady for another that didn't know how it started .

My advice , if you are sticking to any guy from scratch ,do that with open mind not with reward of marriage after ,in case anything happens ,also empower yourself too (career /business wise)
Humans can change.

5 Likes

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by buzorcharles(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
Voy:
A Nigerian Man, Identified As Uncletochii Tweeted:

“You would be wondering who's the lady lying on the floor sleeping... That's the woman I wanna spent the rest of my life with, her name is onyinyechi, and you would be wondering why she's sleeping on the floor... That's my life at this moment, and I wanna tell you a story

My life took a turn after I moved from my former place to my current place with my daughter ( am a single dad ) business wasn't moving as usual and things was getting tough for me in terms of taking care of responsibility, which made me move my daughter to my mom

.... While still slowly taking care of her but from afar so I could put my life together alone, and that's when things got tougher for me, couldn't provide for my mom to support her effort to my daughter and my other siblings... Then I went into selling off my properties

I sold off virtually all that I have in the house without minding how my life is gonna be like, without looking at how my girlfriend, the girl I have looked towards settling down with; would feel about how worst things has gotten for me but she keeps surprising me by the day

I have watched to see if she would wanna end the Relationship with me and move on with another man who has all she wants but she choose to stick by me, pray for me, encourage me, and constantly show care and concern about me... Which has moved me to tears so many times

What moved me about her this evening was her decision to spend the night in my place, she called me at 6pm and told me she would be sleeping out at my place after work as she would be closing late and wouldn't be able to go to her mom's place, I wasn't expecting that at all

So I asked her if she's gonna be okay sleeping in my place as I don't have a bed anymore and I don't see it comfortable for her enough as it's a floor with bedsheets, which I myself don't find okay sleeping on but I got no choice... She laughed a little and said to me ..

"tochi, I will sleep where you sleep, eat were you eat and live with you where you live" hmmm this moved me to tears but I held myself and I thanked her and she ended the call, by 9pm she knocked and asked me to get her some of my clothes: she would wanna bath

I just looked at her, pulled off her wig, changed into my boxers and singlet after bathing while we gist a little then she slept off as she was so tired from work, I have being looking at her for the past 30 mins and I kept asking myself

I don't know what to do for her but I know God knows and seeth our hearts and minds.. she deserves the best of a wedding and marriage and I believe God will help me achieve that.. even as am scared to push further due to my present condition, this lady deserves all the best

She's a dream come true... I know she will not get to see all this as she's not on twitter but I want her to know that I would move the earth and heavens to give her a better life as a man and a husband to her, that's my solemn promise ... God bless you, onyinyechi..”

#Soaznews

chat me up
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Youngpo413: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
Naybahood:
OP, I’ll advise you to listen to Beautiful people by Chike .

A whole lot of us don’t get loyal women, the only loyal woman I’ve got is in Colorado while I’m in Nigeria.

She’s one in a million. Hold her tight
that Chike sounds like bracket....
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Mp3buzz: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Who be the man sef.......... Make he send me him haza i'm ready to support.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by SavageResponse(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
It's foolishness for one to be exposing his private affairs like this on social media

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by songzDaniel01(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
See her black yansh

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Mp3buzz: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Youngpo413:
you are very correct,ladies are not to be trusted that's why no sane man should take them serious....nice one bro...
op na girl you de follow talk so o
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by HeRulesMen: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
buzorcharles:

chat me up
The OP is not the true story owner. He only brought it here.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by gbemishile: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
after all these money come land,u then decide say she no be wife material as she no get figure eight abi she do something wey u no like.
no come nairaland come dey yarn say she do u strong thing o

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Youngpo413: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mp3buzz:

op na girl you de follow talk so o
Lol, I know, I just dey look for trouble.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by braunny(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
NobleDeSage001:

We need to conduct a social experiment to validate this hypothesis.
More guys have come forward to state their positive and favourable experience with girls who answer Onyinyechi.
taar na lie oyinyechi mba that year for my sch....she no loyal at all....had a guy the next street from mine...maybe if na oyinye wey dey date obinna sha
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by steeltrust: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
Short black girls can love sha
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by buzorcharles(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2021
HeRulesMen:

The OP is not the true story owner. He only brought it here.

k thanks
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by maak400: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Yahman1:

lol

Na Red Pillers Geng full here

Mosdill don kuku clear the road

Mosdii is back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by lekonso: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2021
Please don't disappoint this lovely lady o. If you disappoint her you will see the other side of God o.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
jikaseo:

You young women just come out here to generalize, women this, women that... Just speak for yourself and stop this your hssty generalizations. 75% of young girls don't know what love is, they're all after material things.

Please I am speaking from experience some men are not mature enough to handle dual responsibility in a relationship. Let him pay sometimes when he messes up so he can appreciate the pull up

We’ve all had lovers that have taken advantage of us emotionally and financially but the key is being the difference consistently. Men nowadays say do your worst when you challenge them on their inability to act as they said their expecting your reaction but it’s best to always be yourself it’s rampant now pressing buttons.

Which woman won’t loan a man she loves money or even buy a car but it’s the kind of man and the kind of heart he has. We hurt the people we love and do dumb shit all the time my flaw is I express myself immediately I don’t keep it in.

I didn’t start asking this guy for my money back until he double crossed me 3 times and I believe just like banks give you reminder it’s my duty to remind as well so I’m not exactly after material I started off as doing for your love but sometimes it’s the principle. You hang out with shady people you become shady as well If your taking from me now little as it may be when theres more it will continue or even get worse. Now if a woman is supporting that kind of behavior it’s sad

Think of it like when someone gets a hold of your credit card and this is why I don’t encourage storing the information on my stores. They don’t start with huge amounts they start small then other amounts their testing the card before they go ham.

Some of our Nigerian men are wired like that profit by any means and it’s not right. If your bae your bae no wahala but if your entertaining hoes clear the shit with me don’t just charge my card

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When She Says She Is A Virgin / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.