Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave (77480 Views)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / My Girlfriend Sleeps With A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by manijoli(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
if she get sister like her make am available for me so i fit write my own story tooo ph bannies don finish my moni. cool cool cool
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by jimb(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Please go and reconcile with your baby mama
She locked your success in a calabash..
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by kepstone: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
I have more than this guy self in Abuja.... but no girl want checkus, my girl said she is confuse after me seeing her with one kind gadget.... u now the rest story na. let be busy guys developing our selves abeg, love no dey naija, women love opportunistically... we the money flows there the love flows, when the money goes there the love waka. I tested a girl who claimed she loved me back and front just 3 months of relationship her true colour don show, i told her to walk out of my life. visit this link if you are in Abuja to learn top in demand ICT skills https://decentjobslab.com.ng/
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
She is the last of the breed. We can hardly see such in our generation.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by derbykol(f): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
freshvine:
She already approaching 30 grin. A 21, 22, 23, 24 year old lady can't try this shit cheesy
Even at that.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
LOYALTY
Loyalty is everything. If you have a woman that is loyal to you, hold her tight.

I have one now and incidentally her name too is Onyinyechi. Seems like girls who answer Onyinyechi are just excessively loyal.

The girl I wanted to marry (Favour) came to my house once, saw only bed, reading table and chair. My DVD player was placed on its carton and my TV hung on the wall. Favour vowed never to come to my house again. That was how she left me for a wealthy man.

Onyinyechi came, met the same setting but she stuck to me ever since. If not for anything, I respect her for her loyalty and humility.
Guess what..... The girl I also plan to settle down with is even more loyal and faithful than yours and you know what...... Her name is also Onyinyechi and she sells phone assessories just like the OP, but I won't tell you where before Nairalandgrabbers will rush her grin grin what a coincidence grin

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by paschalj4(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see emotional Nigerians raising funds for this man and his fiancee, I see them getting their own apartment and getting married before the end of this year. This I have seen.
smiley smiley Amen. For the first time in the history of this forum a reasonable prophesy is coming from you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by play5050: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see emotional Nigerians raising funds for this man and his fiancee, I see them getting their own apartment and getting married before the end of this year. This I have seen.
na every post u the prophesized on top.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by maasoap(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Not bad at all. The story itself is highly emotional reading it. They need help, I wish they get it.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by seanwilliam(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Reex12:
shes only with bcus she has no other options,your her last card
judging by the appearance of the girl . I think you’re 100 percent right . The op is a fine boy with potential..
Appearance wise the girl no follow at all. So she probably doesn’t have a better offer .
All in all she’s still a little bit better than most of Naija girls
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by maasoap(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Reex12:

You don't know that for sure
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by engrelvis(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2021
Get money first den I will believe u
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by seyigiggle: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
my only advice to you is[b] move out of that house[/b] if your life went soar after moving in there.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by PoliteActivist: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by UwaMmebii(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
LOYALTY
Loyalty is everything. If you have a woman that is loyal to you, hold her tight.

I have one now and incidentally her name too is Onyinyechi. Seems like girls who answer Onyinyechi are just excessively loyal.

The girl I wanted to marry (Favour) came to my house once, saw only bed, reading table and chair. My DVD player was placed on its carton and my TV hung on the wall. Favour vowed never to come to my house again. That was how she left me for a wealthy man.

Onyinyechi came, met the same setting but she stuck to me ever since. If not for anything, I respect her for her loyalty and humility.

Fact, those girls answering such name have heart of Gold. I know some of them, there is one from Nsukka Enugu state that used to treat me like a king when I was in unn and I was broke AF that time, now money don dey enter my hand I'm reciprocating all her kindness back. I bought her Samsung phone of 185k last year but I never regretted my action God bless you Onyi. I swear there are still good girls in this earth. I trusted this girl so much to the extent that I will use her account details for my online business deal and sometimes she will receive 10m in her account and she won't touch even one naira from it. Very beautiful girl with good character. I can never forget you Onyi if you are reading this is me Emmytex

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by princetom1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Offpoint1:
Should I tell him how it'll end? grin

Haaa, just no talk. No be everything dey end in premium tears
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by anyamashima(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
Is that not onyinyechi in that picture ? I know her she is my colleague, i am giving her this note to read right now cheesy
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Jesslove(f): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
We aren’t sure of your love now till when you make that money that’s when we will know if you love her or not because poverty can humble any man !!!

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by ogbonti: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Reex12:

shorrop there - learn to appreciate good things angry
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Reex12:

Are you sure @Reex12....

You said it as if you've known her from Adam.

Bros learn to be positive and appreciate people's success that is how good things will come to.you, it is call Law of Attraction.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hmm... With the rate at which mens loyalty has dropped I pity this girl.

Talking from experience. My ex was squatting with a class mate wen I met him. But after he got a job with Chevron, story changed. He now realized there are other girls. By myself i cut him off.

Men are not loyal. Let things turn around for this man that's when you'll see his true color

It's poverty that humbles men.

3 Likes

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by ikillbrokegirls: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
Voy:
ta le layi??
search mosdii on nairaland you will know how popular he is. ma lo wa ooh wa kan abukun.

1 Like

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
AsherAmari:
Hmm... With the rate at which mens loyalty has dropped I pity this girl.

Talking from experience. My ex was squatting with a class mate wen I met him. But after he got a job with Chevron, story changed. He now realized there are other girls. By myself i cut him off.

Men are not loyal. Let things turn around for this man that's when you'll see his true color

It's poverty that humbles men.

Well all men are not the same, there are still humble blokes out there. Your Ex never see money that's why and he saw money he changed. This guy was doing well before his fortune changed even tjough i barely know him from his post i think.he won't change when he is back on his feet. That's my opinion anyway
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by NobleDeSage001: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Fact, those girls answering such name have heart of Gold. I know some of them, there is one from Nsukka Enugu state that used to treat me like a king when I was in unn and I was broke AF that time, now money don dey enter my hand I'm reciprocating all her kindness back. I bought her Samsung phone of 185k last year but I never regretted my action God bless you Onyi. I swear there are still good girls in this earth. I trusted this girl so much to the extent that I will use her account details for my online business deal and sometimes she will receive 10m in her account and she won't touch even one naira from it. Very beautiful girl with good character. I can never forget you Onyi if you are reading this is me Emmytex

What's holding you back from marrying her?
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
JONSYN7154:
na so? so u abandoned me for him abi? I don vex
My Sugar that ran away.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by ikillbrokegirls: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless broke girls.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Offpoint1:
Should I tell him how it'll end? grin

No thank you. Is going to end in praise
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
UwaMmebii:

Bros go pay her bride money now some girls are one of a kind.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
If I go completely nude, Governor Willy Obiano might mistake me for a mad man, I am just disguising with the banner.
LOL. When obiano takes you to rehab let me know so that I can now come and take you to my private rehab grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by sureteeboy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Munzy14:

The real falseprophet....But 1....ehmm ehmmm make we use fear agree say na the real1
It's always been falseprophet1. The guy using the moniker "falseprophet" isn't really active on nairaland like that. Na falseprophet1 dey post prophecies grin
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Well all men are not the same, there are still humble blokes out there. Your Ex never see money that's why and he saw money he changed. This guy was doing well before his fortune changed even tjough i barely know him from his post i think.he won't change when he is back on his feet. That's my opinion anyway

Let's hope he doesn't change though.
Re: Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave by Cutehector(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.