Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! (46279 Views)

A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2021
prodige001:

I believe this needs to be edited... The little man dun vindicate himself grin
True sha. grin
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Mcslize: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
True sha. grin

Hey bro. I asked to add me to the WhatsApp redpill group ealier. I was there earlier before my phone was stolen.

Add up.

Let me know if you are still there.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mcslize:

Hey bro. I asked to add me to the WhatsApp redpill group ealier. I was there earlier before my phone was stolen.

Add up.

Let me know if you are still there.
I am not on the group anymore, but I plan to rejoin later.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Skepticus: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
SMH. This is an insult to any man's intelligence, and simps should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm surprised to see Richard Cooper and the famed Rollo Tomassi express MGTOW themes/contents lately.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
Skepticus:
I'm surprised to see Richard Cooper and the famed Rollo Tomassi express MGTOW themes/contents lately.
The more men in gynocentric society increase in wisdom and behold the gynocentric structure in place, the more they learn towards mgtow, knowingly or unknowingly. Some men will learn by force. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Mcslize: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
I am not on the group anymore, but I plan to rejoin later.

Ok, can you kindly give my numb to the admin to add me up?
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Skepticus: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
The more men in gynocentric society increase in wisdom and behold the gynocentric structure in place, the more they learn towards mgtow, knowingly or unknowingly. Some men will learn by force. grin

The YouTube content creator, Coach Red Pill (CRP) who was a vocal critic of the MGTOW movement had to quietly take back his own words when he discovered that there would be no ladies left after his series on the type of women that men of the red pill shouldn't date nor marry. Lol

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Regex: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2021
Skepticus:

The YouTube content creator, Coach Red Pill (CRP) who was a vocal critic of the MGTOW movement had to quietly take back his own words when he discovered that there would be no ladies left after his series on the type of women that men of the red pill shouldn't date nor marry. Lol

I watched that video... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Regex:
I watched that video... grin grin
grin grin Bros, abeg drop link.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin Bros, abeg drop link.
Exactly.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Skepticus:

Can you drop the link to the video?
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Skepticus: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
Can you drop the link to the video?

When I find it. I don't remember the title of the video.

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by JasperVII(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Skepticus:

Interesting... I really need to watch this video
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Vickho6(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Mcslize:

Ok, can you kindly give my numb to the admin to add me up?

Drop your number,, I will inform the admin to add you up.. I and Martinez are both in the group but he said he will be off to some reason known to him.. will be glad to have him back

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Nezzjnr: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2021
Martinez39s drop more na cool
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Mcslize: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vickho6:

Drop your number,, I will inform the admin to add you up.. I and Martinez are both in the group but he said he will be off to some reason known to him.. will be glad to have him back

Ok, add up. Here is my numb.

Kindly quote me and edit out my number after seeing this.

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by JasperVII(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Vickho6:

Please I'll also like to join the group
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Vickho6(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2021
Mcslize:

Ok, add up. Here is my numb.

Kindly quote me and edit out my number after seeing this.

your number Na
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Vickho6(m): 7:24am On Jul 31, 2021
JasperVII:

Please I'll also like to join the group

your number Na
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by JasperVII(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Vickho6:

your number Na
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Jinity1: 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Jinity1: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Add me
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Jinity1: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Vickho6:

your number Na
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Mcslize: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Vickho6:

your number Na

I dropped the number. I waited for 1 full day, you didn't get back to me, that's why I removed it.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Vickho6(m): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
[quote author=Jinity1 post=104287370]09060071171[/quote

ok
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Jessepaid(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin
I swr...

Normal levels....

grin grin grin
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
Jessepaid:
I swr...

Normal levels....

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Raalsalghul: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Martinez39s:
Stay away from dating single mothers. grin

Lol!
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
ok

1 Like

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by LegitGuy22: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Redpill is more about defence not attack, if u need women in your life pls stay away from redpill.
Redpillers are the most fearful group I have ever seen, women are like lions in their eyes.

I reject redpill because it paints ALL women as evil and manipulative, which is very wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.