Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! (43224 Views)

A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Martinez39s:
Edit out his contact. You forgot to do it.
shit! Thanks man,nairaland is just weird lol
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Skepticus: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2022
I lost my virginity at 16. Sadly, i retrieved it back, when I got married.

#SexlessMarriages #MGTOW

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2022
@Regex

I am currently on WhatsApp. Where you dey? cheesy
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Cheasystickylov: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Martinez39s:
Reach me at ventodiablo@gmail.com. Drop your contact in the mail and I will reach you through WhatsApp with evidence of my identity.
Thank you so much for reaching out. I have since emailed you.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 3:51am On Jun 26, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
Thank you so much for reaching out. I have since emailed you.
I have reached out to you on WhatsApp.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
@Diligentnigga

Reach me at ventodiablo@gmail.com. Drop your contact in the mail and I will reach you through WhatsApp with evidence of my identity.

2 Likes

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin grin
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by KennethIbe59(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Skepticus: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Marriage is like a video game. Starts off easy, then gets harder, and eventually you go online and find a way to cheat." — Chris Burns

#MGTOW

8 Likes

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
I appreciate that you laid down your points politely and you made sincere inquiries while outlining your perspective. Here is my take on your post.

JESHAL:
But without religion and traditionalism female nature will be something else, it keeps them in check,
While I am concern about the reality of things and I think religion is man-made, I can't deny the fact that religion —especially an abrahamic religion— was, and still is (in core Islamic societies), a good device in greatly curbing female destructive hypergamy, sexual waywardness, and promiscuity. It was also used in many other ways to negatively or positively control and motivate people to do certain things. I could give many examples. As for the female stuff, even if it didn't prevent certain stuffs 100%, at least there was a level of shame, standard and practices that greatly helped.

monogamy is healthy for civilization, it's preserves family units thanks to religion, the decline of religion in western societies has led to high promiscuity and divorce leading to single mother households where degenerates abound,
Regarding female nature and other stuffs, an abrahamic religion can only exert its control in a society and effectively achieve and maintain its desired status quo —the aforementioned level of shame, standard, and practices— if the constitution of that society is officially and solely determined by the precepts, laws and scriptural injuctions of the religion's holy book. Also, the state/government must be subservient and governed by that religion. We are almost talking of a theocracy here. Also there must not be any freedom to easily leave the religion and remain in that society and there must be fear of and serious punishments for desecrating and profaning such religion. 

We can see these in core Islamic societies where Sharia reigns supreme. In these societies, the state/government and the constitution defer to the Quran. In your typical Western society, there is a separation of Church from State; there is also freedom of (and from) religion; and there are the issue of free speech and equal rights. Basically, the constitution and state are secular in principle. With these factors, in addition to the exponential increase in scientific knowledge and technology, it was only a matter of time for Christianity's effectiveness in repressing certain female behaviours to decline; also, due to these factors, there was room for the freedom to introduce all sorts of social norms that are antithetical to that of the Christianity. In your typical western society, you can't impose the desired aforementioned status quo and factors on women because a higher authority in effect (the government and constitution) provides them a cover and protection from the enforcers of the religion; remember I told you that no man is bigger than society, this include the state.

In your typical Western society, you can only enforce the religious status quo on your daughters when they are young or dependent on you. However, when they grow and independent, they have freedom to choose "freedom" or the "constraints" of religion. If they choose "freedom" and liberalism, which they likely will, the government and constitution have their backs. Even still, "freedom" and liberalism inevitably are social norms and there are mediums and influences that expose them to liberal things and trends religion frowns upon. Notice how social media is banned in all core Islamic societies: this isn't a mistake. There is more to be said.

also religion keeps innate sadists in check,it ostracizes anyone that doesn't confirm to it's imposed moral principles hence healthy for the majority of the masses as it prevents destructive tendencies,
True, in many ways. However, its limit in doing this is as far as what the religious enforcers can see and lay there hands upon.

Just to add, with or without religion, good people will do good things and bad people will do bad things. I believe human decency and morality preceed religion and have evolved over time; the moral tenets of a holy book usually reflect in many areas the moral and ethical norms of the time it was written. With or without religion, laws will always be crafted to punish certain behaviours that harm and threaten the survival and welfare of the individual and group (eg. murder, rape, kidnapping, etc).

you seem like a fervently righteous Christian who had an epiphany and decided to convert to atheism, what happened? what went wrong? absence of religion something has to fill up that void in that society, typically it's a political ideology like Nazism, communism, cultural Marxism a.k.a Feminism, the excuse that religion brainwashes majority of people into believing in the existence of the supernatural which might or might or be real but how do you explain miracles, signs and wonders that are above logic and human comprehension, the world is very big and diverse, different religions,ideologies, philosophies, cultures. I want to know why you chose atheism, I look at most atheist as anti-theist not atheist because they are typically not nuanced in their arguments against religion, they don't consider alternatives and reality, they just have bias against religion, remember everyone has that consciousness that God exist no matter how much you deny it.
True. I used to be a fervent believer. My reasons for leaving Christianity are in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5319206/sincere-adherents-abrahamic-religions-why

Religion can help in repressing the destructive aspects of hypergamy and female sexual waywardness, but religion is much more than restraining females, there are many other aspects of religion that people can find issues with. With the increase in knowledge, some people are seeing that religion doesn't hold water in many areas as far as evidence and logic are concerned. No matter how useful a certain religion is a certain area, a lot of people won't associate with it if it's is false in its fundamental claims and lacks a solid basis. To me and my kinds, we are bothered with what's true.

As westernisation and technology keeps spreading, most religion will lose its grasp on female nature and decency. In fact, it has happened as Islam is the only serious religion in this regard, especially in core Islamic societies. I fear Islam might lose its grip in the distant future, but I think its unlikely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
^^^^
@JESHAL

Pardon any grammatical errors. I will read my post tomorrow again and make amendments tomorrow. I want to rest.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
emmaodet:
Have been going on vacations and staycations of recent but noticed men hardly participate in it.

It is mostly ladies and many of these ladies use it as a 2 in 1 thing.

They are there for both the fun and also desperately looking for a man for serious relationship.
One had to call our tour guide and told him she loves him and will want them to date.
She said she is not for play but a serious relationship that will lead to marriage because men don show her shege.
Better advice that tour guide to stay away from that lady if he knows what is good for him.

3 Likes

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by emmaodet: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Martinez39s:
Better advice that tour guide to stay away from that lady if he knows what is good for him.

Waoooo

Thought I posted that comment on my Dairy.
Didn’t know it was posted in your thread.

About your comment. - that is true.
The lady even looks old and desperate
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
emmaodet:

Waoooo

Thought I posted that comment on my Dairy.
Didn’t know it was posted in your thread.
I lifted the quote from your diary because nairaland can't let me post on your diary.

About your comment. - that is true.
The lady even looks old and desperate
One can tell from her statements that she is an evening newspaper who has gone through her hoe phase and is looking to settle down. Time is not on her side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by emmaodet: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Martinez39s:
I lifted the quote from your diary because nairaland can't let me post on your diary.

One can tell from her statements that she is an evening newspaper who has gone through her hoe phase and is looking to settle down. Time is not on her side.

You are right bro.

Though the lady has a very big ass but she is looking aged probably due to the frustration of not getting a hubby and depression.
She looks like a lady that has rocked life in her younger years.
Brown tinted low cut hair, leg chain etc.
if not that am married, tours and vacations would have been a very good and big slaughter house for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
@Dabronze

Did you send me an email?
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Dabronze(m): 1:30am On Nov 24, 2022
Martinez39s:
@Dabronze

Did you send me an email?
Yes I thought you said you want to discus something with me

Here is my e-mail: icekenny007@gmail.com
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Dabronze:
Yes I thought you said you want to discus something with me

Here is my e-mail: ***cek***ns****9@gmail.com
Never mind, boss.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Martinez39s:
@Regex
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Martinez39s:
@Regex

i ain't no pastor just as much as you ain`t no red piller...gay.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Skepticus: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Never envy a man his lady. Behind it all, lies a living hell" - Charles Bukowski

#MGTOW

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Regex: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Skepticus:
Never envy a man his lady. Behind it all, lies a living hell" - Charles Bukowski

#MGTOW

Where you go all these while, this man? Welcome back. I don finally join the mgtow, after realising, it is not worth it in end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Skepticus: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Regex:

Where you go all these while, this man? Welcome back. I don finally join the mgtow, after realising, it is not worth it in end.

Well, I'm back like I never left.

MGTOW or not, in this modern "shiit show", just keep your head, stay focused with yourself first, with or without women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by emmaodet: 1:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Regex:

Regex abeg no goooo.

There are too many pussies roaming around the face of the earth to be devoured that to allow them waste away.
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Johnchrix(m): 5:07am On Jan 21, 2023
It's quite unfortunate that men will go great extent to ensure women's comfort and happiness while they ignore their fellow men. Ironically, a man will appreciate your little help ten years later, but a woman will drop you like hot potato ten minutes after the help when you are no longer useful, only for her to remember you when she needs your help again. Women are self-centered and entitled; entitled and self-centered creatures don't appreciate and are never truly grateful.

N:B. A certain girl I have been having a crush on two years ago just called me yesterday, because her sister is missing..As at that time I have been calling her severally but she was always ignoring my calls. Just yesterday she called me and asked for help about her sisters were about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Regex: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2023
emmaodet:

Regex abeg no goooo.

There are too many pussies roaming around the face of the earth to be devoured that to allow them waste away.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Adranidoo(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2023
cheesy
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Adranidoo:
cheesy
Why you dey smile? grin
Re: [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! by Martinez39s(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30
@CaveAdullam

Chairman, if you are having problem contacting me, let me know. Perhaps we may device other means to establish contact. My email is v**********@gmail.com, I kindly await your email anytime you are free. wink I could have dropped my number here, but you know I am secretive with my identity. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.