Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) (13621 Views)

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Austingare(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
You know where I can get it in lagos
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
lyrical:
Please am not really religious but was raised in the Catholic Church, I even attended a seminary school for about 5 years, after my university education, I was frustrated as started following the “yahoo trend”...
Now for 7 years, I have been working but nothing to show off just sustenance and eating fee.... no house no cars nothing... now some of my friend into this same thing has told me about going to bath cele soap , one even advise to go meet Alfa or native doctor to make your clients pay forever and be subjected to you! Now my friends am staying with recently went on to Lagos to get soap and oil perfume in our names including mine, but am skeptical of using the Soap, though it’s white with honey on top and oil perfume...

Please I need your undiluted truth especially from CCC members as regards bathing soap and use of oil, what is it’s significance? Because I believe every young boy using that is just to make money!
I ask again? Does this really work? And would I have to use it forever though I wouldn’t want to be a Cele number!

Please give me your advice from experience not from what you heard!
Shalom

So did u later use it?
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by excel222(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
enilove:

The temple you read in the old testaments was constructed to specifications and kept in the Holy of Holies inside the temple where a priest enters once a year with chains tied to his ankle , to draw him out should in case he falls down and die.
It is completely different from what is built by all the white garment churches in Nigeria and it can never be. You are wrong,
1. It is like you don't know the difference between a temple and an altar.. Google is your best friend for this. Rev 11: 1

2. The death of Jesus never destroyed the altar which is God's table, but opened the way for us to reach God the Father directly..

3. Our body been the temple of God does not mean God's altar doesn't exist.. Note that, the body of the angels can also be said to be God's temple since the spirit of the living God dwell in them.
But do you know that God as an altar in heaven? Rev 6:9, 8:9...
Our bodies been the temple of God doesn't mean God altar is not important in His Church. Catholic Church, Anglican Church, Methodist churches and even some Pentecostal churches has altars and make use of candles and incense like white garment churhces.

After death of Jesus on the Cross , God has destroyed the alters of old by making our bodies the temple of the Holy Ghost.

1 Corinthians 3:16 KJV
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Mathewsuccess12(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29
Brainard22:

Soap works oga, I know of a boy who made $175k in 7 days BTC o so soap works it depends on the location you went to
abeg drop location abeg your WhatsApp no if you know anywhere I fit go so you go show me the way abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Summerise The Bible In One Sentence / What Is The Difference Between Sunday Service And Sunday Mass? / Bishop Oyedepo’s N2 Billion Assault Lawsuit: Court Fixes July 12 For Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.