Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) (13619 Views)

CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 3:41am On Apr 10, 2021
naijaboy756:
And for you OP,

Any soap or oil that aids you defraud others is overly demonic.

Christ is never in such arrangement. It is the gift of the devil and he doesn't give free items

Noted bro
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 3:45am On Apr 10, 2021
enilove:

Why going barefooted when in their spiritual garments ?

Why placing the phographs of dead people in the church ?

Why calling on the names of Angels when praying ?

Are these Biblical ?

I think the CCC members can answer that, but i don’t see anything wrong with that, the basically stand with the Old Testament
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kobojunkiee: 4:24am On Apr 10, 2021
enilove:

I had been to CCC before and I have relatives who were born into CCC but all to no avail.

The church is not of God and what they do there is purely satanic.

As for MFM . Their ways are all Biblical . There is hadly any church members that don't go there for prayers.

To some who are not true Christians , it might not sound right to fast and pray for 3 days without food but for a true Christian who wants God to settle his case , it is the way.

Matthew 17:21 KJV
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

THIS WAS WHERE I WENT THAT SOLVED MY PROBLEMS.

JESUS IS THERE TO MEET YOU AT THE POINT OF YOUR NEED .

LASTLY , YOU MUST DECIDE TO LEAVE SIN AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR , IF YOU DON'T , IT WOULD ONLY BE A WASTED EXERCISE .
For a true Christian, isn't fasting then according to God's new way (Isaiah 58) and not the old way? undecided

2 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kobojunkiee: 4:27am On Apr 10, 2021
enilove:

You can pray on your water and drink, it is biblical. You can also pray on oil and handkerchief , it is Biblical.

But it not not Biblical to go barefoot when in your spiritual garment like the Oshun worshippers.

It is not Biblical to speak to a candle about your problems before handing it over to a prophet to pray for you just like the IFA priest .

It is not Biblical to call names of angels before your prayers to God.

It is not Biblical to have the photographs of Oshofa , Jesus , Mary etc in your church . It is idolatry.
Pray on water and drink, on oil and handkerchief too? undecided

Where did Jesus Christ teach these? undecided

And how is water, oil and handkerchief that much different or better than candle praying, or praying to Angel's, dead people, pictures of Jesus or Mary. No be all of them be form of idolatry way Jesus Christ condemn finish i.e. putting your faith in unholy objects/beings rather than directly in God? undecided

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kobojunkiee: 4:38am On Apr 10, 2021
excel222:
This is one of d biggest problem among Christianity today in Nigeria, DIVISION! some says my own is d best and others claimed it is mine.. I can see you're member of mfm and trying to win someone to church and not to Christ, to the extend you have made yourself the judge to say this is a church and this is not a church. who even make you the judge to condemn a church that preaches Christ and teaches His way? My Bible make me to understand that, anyone or institution as in church that believe and confesses Christ is of Christ! CCC is one of them, or when you're there did them taught you satanic? Some many people like you and the OP spoiling the name of the church really need to change..
The Bible does not make anyone who actually read it to understand such nonsense. That one na you go swallow lie wey someone tell you instead of wetin Jesus talk. Jesus Christ said that it is those that do the Will of His Father that are part of His family... not anyone who confesses Christ is the Christ. Read the book for yourself abeg! undecided

Also, if you read your bible, you would know that your pastors and church leaders and their enterprise are against God and His commandments by the installing of themselves as shepherds over God's flock, their adherence to doctrines and commandments or men, as well as their refusal to teach the Gospel of the Kingdom of God as given them by Jesus Christ... among other things. undecided

There are powers out there for sure but if God Almighty is the one you truly wish to serve(trust and obey) then you will break away from the clutches of your churches and MoGs and instead ask God to come Teach you about Himself - He alone is Teacher/Master/Shepherd/Authority over all those who belong to Him in His New Covenant. undecided

Your pastors and bishops who pretend to be shepherds were not called or anointed by Him, God. (Ezekiel 34). undecided

God does not lie neither is He a son of man that He should change His mind. undecided

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kobojunkiee: 4:58am On Apr 10, 2021
excel222:
If it is biblical to pray on water and handkerchief just because such items was used for spiritual purpose in the Bible don't you think or know that they are other spiritual items used inside the Bible? Candles, garment , incense, anointing oil are other spiritual items found or used inside the Bible.. If you doubt me read the Bible book of Revelation very well.. I don't have the power to condemn any church that teaches Christ, but do you know that some places today they called temple of the living God is not a church! Imagine why mfm and some other churches today doesn't have any altar?. So many Christians today think that were pastors and their wives sat is an altar.. An altar is not a mere place but a sacred place, look at the altars the Bible talks about you will know what an altars was. Like I said earlier I am not the judge..
Spiritual items from where? undecided

What you call "Spiritual items" are actually just idols - your water, handkerchief, garments, candles, incense, anointing oils, even your altars, and churches are nothing but idols you place your faith in instead or putting it all in God and God alone. undecided

In his dream/vision written of in the book of Revelation, John mentions seeing objects in use in Heavens but what you forget is that objects used on earth are made of the hands of men and as such cannot be compared in anyway or form to those of HOLY origin. Plus, nowhere in the book of Revelation does John, the one whom the dream was given to, call for you to apply a literal translation to the rituals and objects from his dream. By admitting that the origin of these things you do is indeed the book of Revelation, you more than reveal that what you indeed practice is Idolatry and nothing else. undecided

Jesus Christ, the one you pretend to serve instead commanded that you trust and obey His teachings but instead you choose to put your trust and obedience into reenacting the dreams of one of his servants...do you nor see how you have in fact gone away from the reality of Jesus Christ ? undecided

God does not inhabit mandate structures and most definitely not man made objects as a consequence. But since rather than feed from the teachings of the one you pretend to serve, Jesus Christ, a majority of you chose instead to serve/obey the doctrines and traditions of men, even those who have , against God Himself, set themselves up as authorities over you, I ask that you think again about the real reason you made a decision to come to God in the first place. undecided

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

And how is water, oil and handkerchief that much different or better than candle praying, or praying to Angel's, dead people, pictures of Jesus or Mary. No be all of them be form of idolatry way Jesus Christ condemn finish i.e. putting your faith in unholy objects/beings rather than directly in God? undecided

Brother you Made a whole lot of sense. Thank you
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 8:44am On Apr 10, 2021
More reviews from CCC members please........ this soap has been prayed on with my name and am still skeptical about it, once I get a divine guidance I will know.... so as a CCC member, is there anything wrong in using such perfumes and soap? Any repercussion? For how long would I have to use it if I start? Am weighing all my options and that is exactly why I brought it to this forum!
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by excel222(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2021
enilove:

Why going barefooted when in their spiritual garments ?

Why placing the phographs of dead people in the church ?

Why calling on the names of Angels when praying ?

Are these Biblical ?
It is good you agreed that, the garment/white robe they put on is a thing of the spirit, the same way walking of barefoot is... When the multitude /nations appeared in heaven according to the book revelation chapter 7, they're on garments/white robes and not on suits/colour cloth, shoes/slippers u put on to your church.. The church is a spiritual church formed by Jesus himself thru the founder, and not by a church formed by a man without a spiritual vision.

The church does not place the photographs of dead people in the church as you claimed. it is a fact lie from the pti of hell. if it is true the church would've been filled will pics..

Remember in anything you say or do God is watching you.

2 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kobojunkiee: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
lyrical:
More reviews from CCC members please........ this soap has been prayed on with my name and am still skeptical about it, once I get a divine guidance I will know.... so as a CCC member, is there anything wrong in using such perfumes and soap? Any repercussion? For how long would I have to use it if I start? Am weighing all my options and that is exactly why I brought it to this forum!
The fact is you already know, from your questions, that you are walking into a territory that is beyond that which God defined for you to walk in. Why do you hesitate now? undecided

You sound like someone who already made a decision to do a freefall suddenly stopping to ask how he can protect himself from gravity while freefalling. undecided

What repercussions are you afraid of -you already walked into a zone where the rules are not clearly defined, and already bought yourself the soap , so the only one standing in your way is your fear ? undecided

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
The fact is you already know, from your questions, that you are walking into a territory that is beyond that which God defined for you to walk in. Why do you hesitate now? undecided

You sound like someone who already made a decision to do a freefall suddenly stopping to ask how he can protect himslef from gravity while freefalling. undecided

What repercussions are you afraid of -you already walked into a zone where the rules are not clearly defined, but you already bought yourself the soap , so the only one standing in your way is your fear ? undecided

I want you to understand something brother, one of my friend voluntarily did it for us , all I had to give him was my name of which he knew already, so he was actually trying in his own way of o out us on the “cele soap thing” maybe from his testimonies and confessions, so I am absolutely not aware of it till he brought the soap to me and said “this is yours”..... am an explorer of life, I blatantly refused to use the soap with them last two weeks because I am yet to understand the science behind it..... that’s the main reason I brought it up here, I totally know nothing about it, and need enlightenment. I was born a Catholic but I can categorically tell you that I have no particular denomination! I just study the Bible and pray for Holy Spirit to guide me.
Thank you though
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kobojunkiee: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
lyrical:

I want you to understand something brother, one of my friend voluntarily did it for us , all I had to give him was my name of which he knew already, so he was actually trying in his own way of o out us on the “cele soap thing” maybe from his testimonies and confessions, so I am absolutely not aware of it till he brought the soap to me and said “this is yours”..... am an explorer of life, I blatantly refused to use the soap with them last two weeks because I am yet to understand the science behind it..... that’s the main reason I brought it up here, I totally know nothing about it, and need enlightenment. I was born a Catholic but I can categorically tell you that I have no particular denomination! I just study the Bible and pray for Holy Spirit to guide me.
Thank you though
So your friend did whatever needed doing to get your the soap, without your knowledge, and then gave you the soap to use but it's been only two weeks but you are curious to know the "science" behind the ritual, not the soap itself? undecided

You say you follow the bible and pray for the Holy Spirit, yet you are undecided, why? undecided
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
enilove:

It does not work. In fact , it will get you into more troubles.

I am above 50 years of age , meaning I know what I am saying.

Go to MFM prayer city for 3 days fasting and prayers , you will come back to testify , in Jesus' name.

He should go to MFM for what? To prosper in Yahoo? Or you didn't read the reason why they got him the soap hes scared to use in the first place?

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
Op, use the concoction at your own peril.

My own advice, desist from Yahoo. You might not be lucky.

2 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by lyrical(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
So your friend did whatever needed doing to get your the soap, without your knowledge, and then gave you the soap to use but it's been only two weeks but you are curious to know the "science" behind the ritual, not the soap itself? undecided

You say you follow the bible and pray for the Holy Spirit, yet you are undecided, why? undecided

Bro this life is omniscience, we really can’t know all, sometimes you need patches and fragments from different religion to establish a firm believe in God and yourself! I have learnt a lot so far, it’s entirely left for me to be guided.

Thanks for all who contributed in one way or the other
God bless us all......

One certain thing I know is that religion no matter the denomination is only a vehicle to the “UNKOWN FORCE CALLED GOD”........ and there are the good and the bad ones in each of these religions, don’t think yours is the perfect!
We are here to learn! Not judge!

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kobojunkiee: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
lyrical:

Bro this life is omniscience, we really can’t know all, sometimes you need patches and fragments from different religion to establish a firm believe in God and yourself! I have learnt a lot so far, it’s entirely left for me to be guided.

Thanks for all who contributed in one way or the other
God bless us all......

One certain thing I know is that religion no matter the denomination is only a vehicle to the “UNKOWN FORCE CALLED GOD”........ and there are the good and the bad ones in each of these religions, don’t think yours is the perfect!
We are here to learn! Not judge!
Ah! I see, so saying that you read and follow what is written in the Bible was meaningless yammer after all. undecided

You don't really care what is written in the bible at all. Instead you are looking for a patch and fragment from beliefs which you know are not biblical in nature after all. undecided

So it wasn't that your friend got you something he knew you would never consider but instead that he knew quite well what you were looking for and got it for you?

So, God is some unknown force and hence his thoughts unknowable. So why ask of repercussions when you knew all too well this meant venturing into uncharted territories as far as you and your belief are concerned. Even if everyone one here came in to warn you against doing it, something tells me that you already made up your mind to do it regardless...you just need to be honest with yourself is all. undecided

I am not one to tell you not to do it. I like Nike's catchphrase - Just do it! Life has lessons for us to learn e everywhere, and even in this for you. undecided

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by enilove(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
For a true Christian, isn't fasting then according to God's new way (Isaiah 58) and not the old way? undecided

You don't always make sensible contributions. Why ?

Which fast is an old way and which one is a new way ?
Explain yourself
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kobojunkiee: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
enilove:

You don't always make sensible contributions. Why ?
Which fast is an old way and which one is a new way ?
Explain yourself
In Isaiah 58, God tells you what He truly thinks of your fasting , telling you the kind of "fasting" He wants from you instead. Read it yourself! undecided.
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by enilove(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

Is like you don't read your Bible at all :

James 5:14 KJV
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Acts 19:11-12 KJV
And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: [12] So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

His does praying on water and on your food different ?

The bible specifically warmed the Israelites not to make images of anything and bow to them.

The Bible also forbids worshipping of angels.

Stop being confused and read your Bible very well .
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by enilove(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
In Isaiah 58, God tells you what He truly thinks of your fasting , telling you the kind of "fasting" He wants from you instead. Read it yourself! undecided.

You don't just quote Bible without knowing its meaning and its application.

You quoted Isiah 58 ,why can't you tell us what it says ?
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kobojunkiee: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
enilove:

You don't just quote Bible without knowing its meaning and its application.

You quoted Isiah 58 ,why can't you tell us what it says ?
I am glad you know that I don't just quote from the Bible without knowing its meaning and its application. undecided
Isaiah 58 is God telling you the kind of fasting He wants instead from His servants - righteousness. undecided
So, you mentioned that a 3-day fast is the way to God but God says that instead if you would obey His commandments, doing works of righteousness on days where you think to fast, that then He will hear you and bless you. undecided

So which do you think a true believer would follow? Man's idea of fasting of God's idea? undecided
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kobojunkiee: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
enilove:

Is like you don't read your Bible at all :

James 5:14 KJV
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Acts 19:11-12 KJV
And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: [12] So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

His does praying on water and on your food different ?
The bible specifically warmed the Israelites not to make images of anything and bow to them.
The Bible also forbids worshipping of angels.
Stop being confused and read your Bible very well .
Interesting that you do not quote instances of the Master but instead of the servants in this. undecided

The use of anointing oils came from old Covenant belief. Since we are of the New Covenant and not of the Old, surely you see why we should abandon those things which are not of Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ never asked that you do as His servants did..He called you instead to do as He, did, and according to His teaching, what you suggest..praying on water, handkerchief, amulets, photographs, oils, candles, aprons, garments, angel figurines, statues, etc.all of them the same, are not of Him. undecided

So? undecided

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by frankylawz: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Can we link up
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
I've been to CCC and MFM and you don't need any of that.

Go on your knees and cry out to God directly for a breakthrough. Do this consistently and ways will open before you.

Don't turn the soap into an idol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zcQbzx4JHE

3 Likes

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by MufasaLion: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
enilove:

I am not asking him to leave his church and cross to MFM.
The Jesus in MFM am sure of might not be in other churches.

It is God that knows where His Spirit dwells and those calling Him in truth and in Spirit.
What I know is what I will recommend.

I know Deeper Life as a good church to attend but not for deliverance.

When you attend the MFM Prayer City Deliverance programs , you will know Jesus is Lord and real .

At the bolded, it means your Jesus is partial.
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Ayomikunlerry: 3:37am On Feb 20, 2022
May God have mercy on all of us, condemnations is not of the Christ but of the devil, CCC and MFM, and delikes, you don't have to argue or condemned a church, do you know what our Bible says about judging, we should be mindful of the word of the tongues, they are very dangerous, and may give chances for us to loose the kingdom of heaven, I'm a celestial and you don't understand things about celestial, you can only understand what is at your sight and not what is far away, please let's be mindful of our words, so we shouldn't be condemned for our deeds at the present of the lord in the last day....shalom

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Cordenify(m): 3:58am On Feb 20, 2022
House of Joy: Amazed at the Resurrection https://miheanyi..com/2022/02/amazed-at-resurrection.html
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Ayomikunlerry: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
And also take your time to read Colossian 4vs5 and 6 you will know how to defend to answer a question

1 Like

Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Kriximpecable: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2022
Brainard22:

No be everything be online mata send me PM
Plz bro how can I get in touch with you for this? I don't really know how to send Pms on nairaland. Can you help me with your Watsap contact or chat me up on 08072005455
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Austingare(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
You know where I can get it in lagos
Re: CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) by Austingare(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Summerise The Bible In One Sentence / What Is The Difference Between Sunday Service And Sunday Mass? / How Long Do You Think A Church Service Should Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.