Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (123101 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Allsmyles(f): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
SkyEmperor:
My People.... How una dey?
Don't be discourage.....
God has done it for me.

I won't leave you guys, I will be here supporting you.
I am so happy...
77 days of waiting ended in Praise.
Don't give up guys

Omo congratulations oh
Make we dy wait our own like this
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 02, 2021
Why private? You no fit discuss here
Teewhy88:
pls can we talk on watsapp. My no is 08138003669
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Teewhy88: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=ikswiss post=105405830]Why private? You no fit discuss here [/quote )

I am a student of Linkoping University but I am currently waiting to collect my residence card .

Pls what can I do so that I wouldnt loose my spot after their deadline for registration because the school said I have to be physically present to be able to register for my courses
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=Teewhy88 post=105420949][/quote]

When did you do biometrics and when did they say the card would be out? Did you ask for a D-Visa?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Teewhy88: 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
ebim:

When did you do biometrics and when did they say the card would be out? Did you ask for a D-Visa?
I did my interview and biometrics on 18th and got a decision mail on the 24th. They said my card will be out in two to three weeks

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Teewhy88:
I did my interview and biometrics on 18th and got a decision mail on the 24th. They said my card will be out in two to three weeks

It is really frustrating. I might ask for a refund.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Teewhy88: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
ebim:

pls how do I ask for a D-visa
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 04, 2021
Teewhy88:

You ask the embassy for it. Check your email.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by SkyEmperor: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Teewhy88:

D visa for ?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Samken2: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
area74:
We thought that we had finally gotten an updated thread about Swedish admissions and student visa until the the OP was involved in copy right controversy that led to the thread being deleted.

In the hope to keep the journey alive, admission decisions have been released today 9th April, 2021 and our people can share their experiences here.
No offense I want to apply for admission into Sweden ,what are the steps and guildlines I need to follow in order to secure a admission, .
How did you applyfor ur own both admission and students Visa?
Thanks

As for me, I received admission to my first ranked school, Umea University MSc in Accounting while other choices were automatically deleted.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Teewhy88: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
ebim:

It is really frustrating. I might ask for a refund.
which school are you going
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Teewhy88: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Teewhy88:
which school are you going
when is your registration closing
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
People, how market? Are there people still waiting for Swedish Migration Agency like me here?

People who have moved from naija please share experiences - culture shock, how are you coping with studies, work?, expenses generally, social life, everything you fit talk
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Allsmyles(f): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lionize:
People, how market? Are there people still waiting for Swedish Migration Agency like me here?

People who have moved from naija please share experiences - culture shock, how are you coping with studies, work?, expenses generally, social life, everything you fit talk

This is really frustrating
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Allsmyles(f): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lionize:

This is really frustrating
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teewhy88:
when is your registration closing
it closed on the 6th
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lionize:

I just moved a few days ago. For me no culture shocks actually or maybe it's the fact that they use maps to go everywhere. Learnt quickly though.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Samken2: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
area74:
We thought that we had finally gotten an updated thread about Swedish admissions and student visa until the the OP was involved in copy right controversy that led to the thread being deleted.

In the hope to keep the journey alive, admission decisions have been released today 9th April, 2021 and our people can share their experiences here

As for me, I received admission to my first ranked school, Umea University MSc in Accounting while other choices were automatically deleted.

Pls how can I apply for umea University admission for 2022 from Nigeria
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is culture shock
ebim:

I just moved a few days ago. For me no culture shocks actually or maybe it's the fact that they use maps to go everywhere. Learnt quickly though.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mobil567:
This is culture shock

There is a "Maybe" there. I won't say it is exactly a culture shock to me, just a little different
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by cleanclean(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
My residence permit application has been granted. The application was submitted on 29th July.

Thanks to everyone that motivated me and shared valuation information.

4 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Samken2:

Pls how can I apply for umea University admission for 2022 from Nigeria

I think you will have to wait for application to be out, which will be out by October next month 16th or 18th. Then you can apply
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
cleanclean:
My residence permit application has been granted. The application was submitted on 29th July.

Thanks to everyone that motivated me and shared valuation information.

So what next? Congratulations!
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good day house, please can someone go to Sweden as an undergraduate and make her son as dependant?

God bless you as I await your response
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yes.
Temmrow:
Good day house, please can someone go to Sweden as an undergraduate and make her son as dependant?

God bless you as I await your response
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mobil567:
Yes.

Thanks so much bro
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Anyone selling SEK here? If yes, email me with your rate let’s transact thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Make una praise God with me, He has done it this evening. Hallelujah. Robosandrakaledeileya, ripatolodundelebrakumbradah. Gud är stor.

7 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Can you pay in dollar? Got few sek I wanna sell for dollars
Mobil567:
Anyone selling SEK here? If yes, email me with your rate let’s transact thanks
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
No, sorry I currently only have Naira to exchange
ikswiss:
Can you pay in dollar? Got few sek I wanna sell for dollars
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by uchman(m): 3:07am On Sep 22, 2021
Can 3rd class apply for masters?
Is there PGD courses?
When will next admission commence?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Allsmyles(f): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Lionize:
Make una praise God with me, He has done it this evening. Hallelujah. Robosandrakaledeileya, ripatolodundelebrakumbradah. Gud är stor.
Congratulations
Had to withdraw my application make them refund school fees abeg. School resumed almost a month ago and it was going to be difficult planning to leave within lil time

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (61) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.