Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (123119 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lionize:

How much did that cost you?

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 6:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Hello guys, how did you do with cash when you moved? I hear the bank won't give PTA for a one-way ticket, sayy na CBN talk am.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2021
then book a return
Lionize:
Hello guys, how did you do with cash when you moved? I hear the bank won't give PTA for a one-way ticket, sayy na CBN talk am.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Oby2828: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lionize:

Are you moving with your family?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Oby2828:

Are you moving with your family?

No, I will apply for them when I move to Sweden.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2021
hope it works out well for you �
Lionize:

No, I will apply for them when I move to Sweden.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2021
ikswiss:
hope it works out well for you �
It will my brother. Nigerian immigration wants to mess my waka. STopped issuing passports (for my kids), when they lifted ban they said it'll take 6 weeks after capture. I kukuma applied alone, make we no miss both, afterall, even if I had gotten theirs now, they'll have to join me later. But I think I know why God allowed all to work out this way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Oby2828: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lionize:

It will my brother. Nigerian immigration wants to mess my waka. STopped issuing passports (for my kids), when they lifted ban they said it'll take 6 weeks after capture. I kukuma applied alone, make we no miss both, afterall, even if I had gotten theirs now, they'll have to join me later. But I think I know why God allowed all to work out this way.

Ok nice one, please can I contact you. I want to start the process. I read microbiology and have experience in business field. I read the masters works with only course and not working experience.
1) is that true?
2) can I do environmental courses, will it pull through
3) I really do not want to do microbiology courses, what course can you recommend?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lionize:

Stockholm
Nice, am there
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lionize:

I dey like hear this kain thing. Meaning you are advising person to make sure say him hol naija DL dey enter? Does help in the job matter?

Yes but u need personnumber, make sure to target over 1year permit and u will be fine
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lionize:
Those who travelled from Naija, any other thing to check at the airport apart from covid matter? Anything like yellow fever abi yellow card?

No
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lionize:

Try it, I think I saw a post they give without return ticket, ask the bank

As for cash, they change USD, EURO and GBP in Sweden, cash is not widely used so when u change it, u deposit into your bank account , they use cards, if u have naija cards like AccessBank, Zenith and GTBANK, they work but they are capped to a monthly limit, 850SEK or 100$
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
a general information. Don't travel to Sweden from Nigeria through British Airways if you do not possess a British visa is Passport, you will have issues if you do.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
mbachidi:

Yes but u need personnumber, make sure to target over 1year permit and u will be fine
I hear personnumber takes at least one month to acquire.

Does Swedish permit exceed one year?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by mbachidi: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lionize:

I hear personnumber takes at least one month to acquire.

Does Swedish permit exceed one year?

It depends on location, some get personnumber in 1 week, some take long, if your school is in their pilot program and u have sufficient living expenses , u can have 2 years permit, if your course is 2 years and not in the pilot, u can have 13 months also depending on your living expenses
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 4:31am On Oct 02, 2021
2022 Autumn applicant, are you there? We thank God for the new month October. The application start in October 18, So please get prepared.
May the Lord help us in Jesus name
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by uchman(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2021
Temmrow:
2022 Autumn applicant, are you there? We thank God for the new month October. The application start in October 18, So please get prepared.
May the Lord help us in Jesus name

Do they have Pre master or Pgd courses?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2021
uchman:

I can't really say
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
No sir we don’t have that here
uchman:

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Is it very cold yet? Do I have to buy the jackets and the boots from Nigeria? I checked out this booth yesterday in PH and na 30k I wan buy am. Any advice?

1 Share

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2021
mbachidi:

As for cash, they change USD, EURO and GBP in Sweden, cash is not widely used so when u change it, u deposit into your bank account , they use cards, if u have naija cards like AccessBank, Zenith and GTBANK, they work but they are capped to a monthly limit, 850SEK or 100$

That limit will be off if you have naija USD debit card.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 6:50am On Oct 03, 2021
mbachidi:

CBN told them sell to one-way ticket only if the customer is on scholarship. Again, they don't even sell to those who possess Resident permit, only visas.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2021
get it if it’s comfortable cos winter is coming �
Lionize:
Is it very cold yet? Do I have to buy the jackets and the boots from Nigeria? I checked out this booth yesterday in PH and na 30k I wan buy am. Any advice?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2021
You are only allowed to change certain amounts to kronor however it is highly recommended to get your own credit card.
Lionize:

That limit will be off if you have naija USD debit card.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2021
Lionize:

It's Autumn and it's really cold. People here already wear thick jackets and sometimes gloves. I will have to buy more jackets this week. My leg is big, still haven't found my size in stores and I don't like buying shoes online because it ends up not been my size most times but I might still buy online sha. If you have space you can buy before coming.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
ikswiss:
get it if it’s comfortable cos winter is coming �
Thanks, I will.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
ikswiss:
You are only allowed to change certain amounts to kronor however it is highly recommended to get your own credit card.

OK, I think I know what to do.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
ebim:

It's Autumn and it's really cold. People here already wear thick jackets and sometimes gloves. I will have to buy more jackets this week. My leg is big, still haven't found my size in stores and I don't like buying shoes online because it ends up not been my size most times but I might still buy online sha. If you have space you can buy before coming.
Thank you, I will get them here then.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2021
ebim:

Thank you

Counting down small small.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Oby2828: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Who is ready, applications opens in 7 days…������

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (61) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.