Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (123182 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Allsmyles:

Congratulations
Had to withdraw my application make them refund school fees abeg. School resumed almost a month ago and it was going to be difficult planning to leave within lil time

I resumed lectures online on 30th August, never missed any, except field trip. Dem give the one wey I go do for naija (two field assignments). Na me and dem.

5 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Lionize:
Make una praise God with me, He has done it this evening. Hallelujah. Robosandrakaledeileya, ripatolodundelebrakumbradah. Gud är stor.

Congrats.
Lionize:

I resumed lectures online on 30th August, never missed any, except field trip. Dem give the one wey I go do for naija (two field assignments). Na me and dem.

Your department must be really understanding.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
ebim:

Congrats.

Your department must be really understanding.

Thanks.

They are like a family my dear, the lecturers so warm and empathetic, even my classmates. A contrast to the attitude of our lecturers here.
I even had access to the school computer through VPN. Now they are all excited I'm coming. I dey excited pass them.

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Done the Biometrics, in less than 15mins. If I knew I would scheduled my flat to go back today. Unfortunately, I will lazy around Abuja for a whole day because I don go check-in my flt online.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lionize:

Thanks.

They are like a family my dear, the lecturers so warm and empathetic, even my classmates. A contrast to the attitude of our lecturers here.
I even had access to the school computer through VPN. Now they are all excited I'm coming. I dey excited pass them.

Wow, you are lucky.
Congrats once again
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
ebim:

Wow, you are lucky.
Congrats once again

Thank you.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Udapod(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Which University is easier to get into in Sweden. I want to study mbbs at undergraduate level
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by yusuftosho: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good day guys.

I wanna thank you guys for sharing all the information required for the Swedish education path. Can someone with 3rd class be admitted for masters?

Or what other option is available for someone in the above category?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by BunmiBie: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2021
Lionize:

I love your courage! You have motivated me already.
Are you is Sweden now and did you go with your family?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by samhay: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2021
uchman:
Can 3rd class apply for masters?
Is there PGD courses?
When will next admission commence?
. Check ur mail, I replied
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2021
BunmiBie:

I love your courage! You have motivated me already.
Are you is Sweden now and did you go with your family?

Not in Sweden, in Abuja now, left my thumbprint at the embassy yesterday. I'll be leaving for Sweden around second week of Oct.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by uchman(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2021
samhay:
. Check ur mail, I replied

Replied bro...
Check your mail
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good evening everyone. please house, which university is very cheap for undergraduate in Sweden?

Thank you as I await your response
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 4:13am On Sep 25, 2021
There’s no “very cheap” university in Sweden
Temmrow:
Good evening everyone. please house, which university is very cheap for undergraduate in Sweden?

Thank you as I await your response
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by BunmiBie: 5:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Lionize:

Not in Sweden, in Abuja now, left my thumbprint at the embassy yesterday. I'll be leaving for Sweden around second week of Oct.

Wow! That's great. I wish you all the best.
Have you secured accomodation?
Someone said it's hard to find a good one
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2021
BunmiBie:

Wow! That's great. I wish you all the best.
Have you secured accomodation?
Someone said it's hard to find a good one

No my dear, it's really difficult. But I hope to get one before I arrive. Told my classmates to chuk eye, telling of my lecturers too. Will be presenting a project by Wednesday. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by BunmiBie: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2021
Lionize:

No my dear, it's really difficult. But I hope to get one before I arrive. Told my classmates to chuk eye, telling of my lecturers too. Will be presenting a project by Wednesday. Thank you.

Wow! Project, so soon.
God willing, we shall see next year grin
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2021
BunmiBie:

Wow! Project, so soon.
God willing, we shall see next year grin

Yeah, mini project. Report basically using available data. No field work involved. Amen to your desire.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
Where in Sweden you moving to ?
Lionize:

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
ikswiss:
Where in Sweden you moving to ?

Stockholm

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nice decision,get ready to spend
Lionize:

Stockholm
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 3:04am On Sep 26, 2021
ikswiss:
Nice decision,get ready to spend
Na so, we don prepare.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2021
To anyone moving to Sweden, it is really important to get a Swedish driving license as it ease up difficulties of getting a job. Nigerian license is admissible for a year here in Sweden and can take you a long way before seating for the local driving test which is hard to ace.

No say person no tell you �

3 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2021
ikswiss:
To anyone moving to Sweden, it is really important to get a Swedish driving license as it ease up difficulties of getting a job. Nigerian license is admissible for a year here in Sweden and can take you a long way before seating for the local driving test which is hard to ace.

No say person no tell you �

I dey like hear this kain thing. Meaning you are advising person to make sure say him hol naija DL dey enter? Does help in the job matter?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Those who travelled from Naija, any other thing to check at the airport apart from covid matter? Anything like yellow fever abi yellow card?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Lionize:
Those who travelled from Naija, any other thing to check at the airport apart from covid matter? Anything like yellow fever abi yellow card?

Just covid
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2021
ebim:

Just covid

Thanks. How you do your own? There is one indicated on Wakanow website, I dey think wether to buy am.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Lionize:

Thanks. How you do your own? There is one indicated on Wakanow website, I dey think wether to buy am.

Covid test? Did it in DNA lab, there is a discount for students. I know they have offices in lagos and Abuja. I don't know about other states. There is a list of approved labs for covid test in NCDC website
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2021
ebim:

Covid test? Did it in DNA lab, there is a discount for students. I know they have offices in lagos and Abuja. I don't know about other states. There is a list of approved labs for covid test in NCDC website

https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/privatelabs/

This is the link to NCDC

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
ebim:

How much did that cost you?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yes sir �

Lionize:

I dey like hear this kain thing. Meaning you are advising person to make sure say him hol naija DL dey enter? Does help in the job matter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (62) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.