Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (125129 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2021
ebim:

If you want to, you can. I didn't as it wasn't compulsory. I got confirmation first from them.

Yes, you can. There is forex at the airport. Just ask for directions and they will gladly show you. If you are changing big money, you will be asked the source. They just want to confirm nothing serious.

Thank you. I don land here. I just changed $100. The man even rejected $50 wey fcmb give me. I go send am back to them.
Thanks for all your advice.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Where about do you stay in Sweden ?

Lionize:

Thank you. I don land here. I just changed $100. The man even rejected $50 wey fcmb give me. I go send am back to them.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2021
ikswiss:
Where about do you stay in Sweden ?

Stockholm
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2021
Which is the best mobile network here? I bought Lycamobile, but I'm not satisfied. Unless it's because I'm still at the airport.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
I will be traveling back to Sweden today and will be landing at Arlanda and Stockholm centra. We can grab a coffee if you fancy.

Lionize:

Stockholm
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lyca is pretty cheap and would recommend you use it other than that we have comviq,tre and telia.

Lionize:
Which is the best mobile network here? I bought Lycamobile, but I'm not satisfied. Unless it's because I'm still at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
ikswiss:
I will be traveling back to Sweden today and will be landing at Arlanda and Stockholm centra. We can grab a coffee if you fancy.

No wahala. Had to stay put for a while to make a presentation in class. Done and leaving the airport now, about to have my first train ride here. You coming in from Nigeria?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
No, I’m coming from Canada and in Helsinki airport now.

Will be in arlanda 16:30 and centrastation 5pm
Lionize:

No wahala. Had to stay put for a while to make a presentation in class. Done and leaving the airport now, about to have my first train ride here. You coming in from Nigeria?

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
ikswiss:
No, I’m coming from Canada and in Helsinki airport now.

Will be in arlanda 16:30 and centrastation 5pm
Aw, you may miss me today. Will be at central station in the next few minutes.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Okay sir, have a nice stay in Sweden.
Lionize:

Aw, you may miss me today. Will be at central station in the next few minutes.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
ikswiss:
Okay sir, have a nice stay in Sweden.

Let me know when you come in. I'll be putting up in the city centre tonight and perhaps tomorrow
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
I don’t live in Stockholm and just staying few mins in Stockholm before my train to my destination
Lionize:

Let me know when you come in. I'll be putting up in the city centre tonight and perhaps tomorrow
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
ikswiss:
I don’t live in Stockholm and just staying few mins in Stockholm before my train to my destination

Aw. It ok. We go get everly.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
BunmiBie:

I love your courage! You have motivated me already.
Are you is Sweden now and did you go with your family?
I arrived Stockholm today. No,my family will come later.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lionize:

You are welcome and congrats. I hope it favours us all. How did you get money from FCMB?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
ebim:

You are welcome and congrats. I hope it favours us all. How did you get money from FCMB?

Thanks. Cash withdrawal.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lionize:

Thanks. Cash withdrawal.

Thanks for the information
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 2:01am On Oct 27, 2021
When I settle in, I'll share some experiences to guide first time travellers like me.

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Jyde1234: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hello everyone , please do I need IELTS to study in Sweden ??
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
no sir smiley
Jyde1234:
Hello everyone , please do I need IELTS to study in Sweden ??

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Jyde1234: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
ikswiss:
no sir smiley

Thanks bro .. Can I apply together with my family? Also , I have the funds in my company account , do I I need to transfer it to my personal ?

God bless
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
yes sir you can sponsor your whole family, required that you can prove to the immigration officer that you can afford it.

It’s important to have your funds in your personal account with documents showing it’s your money.
Jyde1234:

Thanks bro .. Can I apply together with my family? Also , I have the funds in my company account , do I I need to transfer it to my personal ?

God bless
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Jyde1234: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
ikswiss:
yes sir you can sponsor your whole family, require that you can prove to the immigration office that you can afford it.

It’s important to have your funds in your personal account with documents showing it’s your money.

Thanks brother , I really appreciate your response ..
Like how much do I need to have in my account ?
I’m planning to go with my wife and daughter .
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Oby2828: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
ikswiss:
yes sir you can sponsor your whole family, required that you can prove to the immigration officer that you can afford it.

What about a coperate account?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Oby2828: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jyde1234:

Thanks brother , I really appreciate your response ..
Like how much do I need to have in my account ?
I’m planning to go with my wife and daughter .

I think like 10 to 12 million, kindly check sweden’s website
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Jyde1234: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oby2828:

I think like 10 to 12 million, kindly check sweden’s website

Thanks bro , please help me with the website to check then information . I couldn’t find it on google ..
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Oby2828: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Jyde1234:

Thanks bro , please help me with the website to check then information . I couldn’t find it on google ..

Start from here for your application into schools
It’s already ongoing and ends by January
https://www.universityadmissions.se

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Murtadorr: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
It's been nice following everyone's write ups... I could have applied this year, but I couldn't due to the fact that I got to know about Sweden admission pretty late + I wasn't prepared for it all (financially, mentally and all) But I'll definitely apply come this time next year. I want to be able to prepare before I apply

Also, I'll really like to study via the SI scholarship for I can't afford the fees...

To everyone already in Sweden, I wish you all success and to those of us intending to apply soonest, I wish us all good luck.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Fidelismaria: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Anybody in KTH here?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by BunmiBie: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lionize:

I arrived Stockholm today. No,my family will come later.

Congratulations!
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2021
BunmiBie:

Congratulations!

Thank you.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2021
Murtadorr:
It's been nice following everyone's write ups... I could have applied this year, but I couldn't due to the fact that I got to know about Sweden admission pretty late + I wasn't prepared for it all (financially, mentally and all) But I'll definitely apply come this time next year. I want to be able to prepare before I apply

Also, I'll really like to study via the SI scholarship for I can't afford the fees...

To everyone already in Sweden, I wish you all success and to those of us intending to apply soonest, I wish us all good luck.

How much do you think you need?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (62) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.