Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (125000 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2021
Room needed from mid - January within Stockholm, Uppsala, Vasteras, Or neighbouring axis. If you have a place to rent or know anyone that will be renting, please inbox me. Tacks wink
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Iwant2travel: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2021
ikswiss:
Carry on that’s all you have to say �

People like you are the reason why Nigeria is not moving any forward ��‍♂️

grin And it’s people like you that are moving Nigeria forward right? Kudos and more power to your elbow

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2021
Mobil567:
Nigerians are usually allergic to the truth smh. No one is holding you from coming pls, but don’t come here & experience what he said & forget to warn other people.

Of course everything will work out for my good in Jesus name.

I don't have to reply you

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2021
We are always quick to mention Jesus, that’s why our country is in doom but Good for you.
Temmrow:

Of course everything will work out for my good in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=Temmrow post=106837459]

Congratulations Guys, Application round (2022 Autumn) is open today, so please if you are applying, be careful and please do not be in a hurry to select any program/university. make your thorough search before submitting your application. We still have a long space to the deadline. And don't go a day without working on your application. I wish us successful application and best of luck.

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2021
Lol Mehn is hard knock life here and has nothing to do with Jesus �

Temmrow:

Of course everything will work out for my good in Jesus name.

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2021
Mobil567:
We are always quick to mention Jesus, that’s why our country is in doom but Good for you.

For your information, Jesus is not the reason why Nigeria is in doom. But to save us from the mess we are into.

So, please watch what you say
Abba!

3 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 10:58am On Oct 18, 2021
Alright Goodluck to that
Temmrow:

For your information, Jesus is not the reason why Nigeria is in doom. But to save us from the mess we are into.

So, please watch what you say
Abba!

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by bobobri(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pls do I have to create account on the school website before I can Apply...
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Oby2828: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
bobobri:
Pls do I have to create account on the school website before I can Apply...

Create account at universityadmissions.se

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by jmanity: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Which virtual dollar card has the best rate in Nigeria? Barter seems to be high for deposit
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Oby2828: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
jmanity:
Which virtual dollar card has the best rate in Nigeria? Barter seems to be high for deposit

Check Vesti app
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Onweke: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Between UK and Sweden which is better for international students?.
Which country has the better job opportunities/prospects ?.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2021
Oga is United Kingdom is better
Onweke:
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Onweke: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2021
ikswiss:
Oga is United Kingdom is better

Because of the language barrier ?.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2021
Bro check google you will get every answer you want there.

You asked a question earlier and was given answer,I don’t think this question is relevant.

Have a sound day ✌�
Onweke:

Because of the language barrier ?.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2021
I wont say U.K. is better in terms of getting residency, but if you don’t have enough funds to sponsor your education in sweden without needing part time work, it’s better you go to uk. Then while in uk, save money from part time work, then move to sweden for maybe 60 credits studies after your stay in uk. Because if you move to sweden without complete funds, you may regret the decision and hate the country.
Onweke:

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by cocoxs: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Onweke:

I would say sweden is better,I studied in sweden for 5 years and lived in London for another 5 years and i hated every single day i spent in the UK. Wages are higher in sweden if you can find a job and accomodation is cheaper in swden.

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2021
Yeah wages are considerably good in Sweden but we pay massive tax. Sweden got a low Gini index with most of the economy being “logom”. A country that 99.1% of its monetary value happens to be controlled by the blond hair and blue eyes people. In the Uk the market is big and people can boost of equal opportunities both professional and unprofessional.

Although this is the case, living in Sweden is good if you grasps the language and network well with the right people which might take you 10years to achieve, while this is not the case in the UK.

Sweden is a welfare state which practically means that everything you are doing is controlled by the system, your tax and mortgage is done by the state. In the United Kingdom is just a different thing as it’s a capitalist with slight touch of welfare, you don’t need a fast contract to get a car lease or a mortgage, which in my opinion is a great way to get moving in the system.

In Sweden there is so much problems with integration and immigrants are massively unemployed and the reasons can be inability to speak Swedish and most times systematic racism and in the Uk,diversity lights up the nation.
Although there is racism everywhere but you have more better opportunities in the Uk than Sweden.

How many African immigrants have you met working in co-operate sectors in Sweden?
I’m sure you can count them in numbers.

If you not a hardcore engineering or IT student just leave Sweden because your chances getting in the labor market is slim.

I have lived in both countries as well. I would say that accommodation and food is cheap in Uk depending on your own standard while in Sweden accommodation is considered cheap due to the housing standards and getting accommodation is such a work especially if you don’t have a permanent residence as you have to be on the cue for years to get accommodation. Living in Sweden generally is far expensive than United Kingdom as most of the food is imported.

cocoxs:

I would say sweden is better,I studied in sweden for 5 years and lived in London for another 5 years and i hated every single day i spent in the UK. Wages are higher in sweden if you can find a job and accomodation is cheaper in swden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2021
Bro I get your point here, but how easy is it to achieve all these without finance and good mental state. Why get a per time jobs to move to Sweden again � na die b that
Mobil567:
I wont say U.K. is better in terms of getting residency, but if you don’t have enough funds to sponsor your education in sweden without needing part time work, it’s better you go to uk. Then while in uk, save money from part time work, then move to sweden for maybe 60 credits studies after your stay in uk. Because if you move to sweden without complete funds, you may regret the decision and hate the country.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Please how is covid protocol observed for people arriving Sweden from Nigeria with negative covid test result? Will one be quarantined on arrival?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
No sir

Lionize:
Please how is covid protocol observed for people arriving Sweden from Nigeria with negative covid test result? Will one be quarantined on arrival?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
ikswiss:
No sir

Thank you Bro

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
ikswiss:
No sir

Will I be required to run another test on arrival?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2021
No sir, you are only required to run another test if you don’t show your test result. Nevertheless, I would say you should have money set up for another test since in case the immigration officer decided that you should take another test on arrival, you never know.
Lionize:

Will I be required to run another test on arrival?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2021
My pleasure to assist you �
Lionize:

Thank you Bro
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2021
cocoxs:

Thank you bro, I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2021
ikswiss:
My pleasure to assist you �

I appreciate that.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2021
ikswiss:

No sir, you are only required to run another test if you don’t show your test result. Nevertheless, I would say you should have money set up for another test since in case the immigration officer decided that you should take another test on arrival, you never know.

I should have USD cash? Been worried about how to access cash on entry. Can I easily change money to Sek?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lionize:
If you want to, you can. I didn't as it wasn't compulsory. I got confirmation first from them.
Lionize:

I should have USD cash? Been worried about how to access cash on entry. Can I easily change money to Sek?

Yes, you can. There is forex at the airport. Just ask for directions and they will gladly show you. If you are changing big money, you will be asked the source. They just want to confirm nothing serious.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
You can do that, but it shouldn’t be above 2000 dollars as it will result to the money exchange personal asking you questions of how you got that much money.
Lionize:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.