Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (122904 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
lol e shock you abi grin.

But what requirements are you asking about specifically? Like proof of funds to show in your bank?
Wande22:
HOW
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Wande22(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mobil567:
lol e shock you abi grin.

But what requirements are you asking about specifically? Like proof of funds to show in your bank?
1. How to apply for work and residency visa\permit
2. Documents needed for the application
3. Eligibility status
4. The pros and Cons of applying
A. Directly
B. Through Agents
5. Job and accommodation availability when she gets there
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
1. I don’t know about this because here is for study route.

2. If you’re interested in studies; you will find every information here -https://www.universityadmissions.se/intl/start

3. Anyone is Eligible to study if you have your credentials available.

4. You don’t need agent. The website is very easy to understand and navigate. There’s a step by step guide to help you from start to finish.

5. There are jobs but you may not get it asap due to language limitations and other factors like waiting for personal number, city of residence etc. But if u search hard and connect with people around, you should find something within 2-3 months max.

Accommodation can be found on Facebook, A website called Blocket.se, housing agents and sometimes the school may have available options.
Wande22:

1. How to apply for work and residency visa\permit
2. Documents needed for the application
3. Eligibility status
4. The pros and Cons of applying
A. Directly
B. Through Agents
5. Job and accommodation availability when she gets there
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Wande22(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mobil567:
1. I don’t know about this because here is for study route.

2. If you’re interested in studies; you will find every information here -https://www.universityadmissions.se/intl/start

3. Anyone is Eligible to study if you have your credentials available.

4. You don’t need agent. The website is very easy to understand and navigate. There’s a step by step guide to help you from start to finish.

5. There are jobs but you may not get it asap due to language limitations and other factors like waiting for personal number, city of residence etc. But if u search hard and connect with people around, you should find something within 2-3 months max.

Accommodation can be found on Facebook, A website called Blocket.se, housing agents and sometimes the school may have available options.
thanks Bro but i'm considering job route most especially for my wife
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wande22:
Hi...do you know if there's any popular monika on this thread?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Zazozhe2022(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please how many months does embassy processes permit? I’m applying at the end of June. And my course starts Aug 29. Am I good to go? Because school Dey we suppose don apply 3 to 4 months ago
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ok sadly I can’t help with that. Maybe others will assist you if they know better. All the best
Wande22:
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
But It’s not like you have another option than to go ahead to apply end of June as predicted. So go ahead and remain hopeful. Goodluck
Zazozhe2022:
Please how many months does embassy processes permit? I’m applying at the end of June. And my course starts Aug 29. Am I good to go? Because school Dey we suppose don apply 3 to 4 months ago
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Zazozhe2022(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mobil567:
But It’s not like you have another option than to go ahead to apply end of June as predicted. So go ahead and remain hopeful. Goodluck

Thank you boss. My account has good history. But I put my pof May 30th. So it’s 2 weeks now since my pof is in my account. I’m thinking of applying 16th of this month. Instead of months end
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Wande22(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mobil567:
Ok sadly I can’t help with that. Maybe others will assist you if they know better. All the best
thanks sire
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
feel free to apply anytime. You are good to go
Zazozhe2022:

Thank you boss. My account has good history. But I put my pof May 30th. So it’s 2 weeks now since my pof is in my account. I’m thinking of applying 16th of this month. Instead of months end
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by omoluwabibowale: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hello everyone, am new here but I have being following this Swedish Migration thread for months. I will like to drop my experience in the application journey which might help someone. I have done my interview at the embassy on June 3, 2022 awaiting the application results. From my observations, interview is a must now and I think only few people can escape it at the moment. In addition please go prepared because a prepared questions are sent from Swedish migration agency to the embassy. Lot of questions will be ask, in which a question leads to the next question in that order.
The questions are mainly about your intended studies, what benefits is in it for you and what you’re going to do after the completion of the study. Warning don’t lie please because everything you’re saying is being typed down and will be reread to you after the interview to confirm what you said in all. Lastly, it’s a very long interview depending on how best you answered the questions, therefore take your time while answering and good luck.
P.S your biometric will be taken after the interview.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Zazozhe2022(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
omoluwabibowale:
Hello everyone, am new here but I have being following this Swedish Migration thread for months. I will like to drop my experience in the application journey which might help someone. I have done my interview at the embassy on June 3, 2022 awaiting the application results. From my observations, interview is a must now and I think only few people can escape it at the moment. In addition please go prepared because a prepared questions are sent from Swedish migration agency to the embassy. Lot of questions will be ask, in which a question leads to the next question in that order.
The questions are mainly about your intended studies, what benefits is in it for you and what you’re going to do after the completion of the study. Warning don’t lie please because everything you’re saying is being typed down and will be reread to you after the interview to confirm what you said in all. Lastly, it’s a very long interview depending on how best you answered the questions, therefore take your time while answering and good luck.

Thanks for the info. Please when did you put in your application that you were called for interview on June 3. And please how many months bank statements did you submit? Also. Please I’m trying to apply online but it’s saying error, did you witness this too? If yes what did you do
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by omoluwabibowale: 11:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ok at zazozeh I don’t know how this nairaland works, but to your question. I applied on May 8th,2022. Surely you will experience the error page but what you will do is use a chrome, clear the cache before you visit the migrationkvert site and probably target the early hours of the morning like 4-5AM. That’s how I got through mine and for your payment of application you either find someone abroad to pay for you because you’re going to have difficulty paying. Nigerian debit cards can pay and they know at the embassy because I was asked how I paid for my residency permit application. I hope this will help you out. You can send me a dm on my email at sebtl3@yahoo.com if you’re still having difficulties.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by omoluwabibowale: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
I actually opened a new account and deposit the amount quoted by the school then pay it in. So I just print that month and upload to migrations portal but I was asked to bring an updated one when coming to the embassy. I just did a new one carrying last month and this month date, that’s all.

Thanks for the info. Please when did you put in your application that you were called for interview on June 3. And please how many months bank statements did you submit? Also. Please I’m trying to apply online but it’s saying error, did you witness this too? If yes what did you do[/quote]
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 4:36am On Jun 16, 2022
Exactly what I said that 90% of applicants from Nigeria are being asked for an interview since 2020 but they said I’m here to discourage people lol.

Thank you for sharing your experience for those dullards that had issue with comprehension.

And @ OP Goodluck to you, it will end in praise
omoluwabibowale:
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Bwaal(m): 6:10am On Jun 16, 2022
akpgalaxy:
Good evening all. Please I have since applied for school fees payment via FORM A. Up till now, it has not been reviewed nor approved by the bank. Meanwhile, I keep visiting the bank, and they claim there's a queue. Please do you guys know any bank I can use that is fast?

Ps: The bank in question is UBA
You want to knw the truth …. Their is little forex available Form A is now slow my advice go see the manager and tip him within 1week u go see changes
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Victosa: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2022
Thanks for the update......Did you apply alone or with your family, I hear they are interviewing not only applicant but spouse also. I saw someone interview
email that said spouses will be interviewed at a later date, possibly from Sept

omoluwabibowale:
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by omoluwabibowale: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yes, I applied alone. Yes also the family will be interviewed on later date from the main applicant. On my interview day, theirs a guy who was going to travel with his family and he was grilled on what will the wife will be doing because I could hear from the other room what he was asked. That’s all I can say about those going with family.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Victosa: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thanks for the update

omoluwabibowale:
Yes, I applied alone. Yes also the family will be interviewed on later date from the main applicant. On my interview day, theirs a guy who was going to travel with his family and he was grilled on what will the wife will be doing because I could hear from the other room what he was asked. That’s all I can say about those going with family.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ferg12: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hello everyone,please when applying for residence permit for studies online am I only suppose to upload my new passport or do I have to add both the previous expired one as The old one contains some stamps from traveling to neighboring countries like Ghana.
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by orevacurtis: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2022
Ferg12:
Hello everyone,please when applying for residence permit for studies online am I only suppose to upload my new passport or do I have to add both the previous expired one as The old one contains some stamps from traveling to neighboring countries like Ghana.

Just the BioData I Believe is Needed (BioData Page & Right Page Scanned Together). Just the new Passport would do �
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by orevacurtis: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Just incase some of us are experiencing technical issues applying with the e-service portal (Mine always goes blank after passing the 2step verification page on Phone/Laptop), you can try the following steps for android.

1. Download VPN - SUPER UNLIMITED PROXY & Microsoft Edge from Google Play

2. Set the VPN to London/UK

3. Open Microsoft Edge & access the migration portal.

Preferably do this in the early morning ...4am - 5am.
Also I paid my application fee with Barter by Flutterwave @ N605 at the time (easier & faster to open). My 1500 sek was then converted to approx. $149 on payment

Pray before you start. Shalom
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Lionize: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2022
Hello People, an update on transportation. I just came back from Greece and through Arlanda and can better describe how you leave the airport using the SL bus (the cheapest). As you are leaving, just ask where you get the busses (it is on terminal 4). When you get there, just walk out and look out for a bus booth. The signs will lead you there (local bus is what you look out for). If you are confused, just ask someone where to get the SL bus. Board the bus to Marsta where you ride the train to the city or any other part of stockholm.

The next thing I will pot is about shopping, my experience only.

Cheers people.

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Ifesinachi147: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nothing like interview, it's only biometrics, I have done mine.. It does not take 10 mins

Victosa:
Do you know if it is an interview or just biometrics...sorry to ask, when did you apply? Are you travelling alone or with family?

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Victosa: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations

Ifesinachi147:
Nothing like interview, it's only biometrics, I have done mine.. It does not take 10 mins

Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Temmrow: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2022
[quote author=Ifesinachi147 post=114028969]Nothing like interview, it's only biometrics, I have done mine.. It does not take 10 mins

Thanks and congratulations
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by davidkruss: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Ifesinachi147:

The email sent to you ,were u asked to come for interview or just biometrics?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Dexty10: 11:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Are we supposed to include a travel itinerary for residence permit (student) application?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Mobil567: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2022
No
Dexty10:
Are we supposed to include a travel itinerary for residence permit (student) application?
Re: Swedish Admissions And Student Visa by Chrishertz8: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Good morning, pls is it true that embassy is no longer taking micro finance bank statement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (61) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.